05/20/19 at 12:34:08
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumReading, Development and UnderstandingAkasha's Psychic Tarot Readings › I need your feedback ♥
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 105
(Read 115323 times)
akasha
God Member

Free readings will be
given on my Akasha Evening

UK
I need your feedback ♥
01/01/07 at 16:33:26

Hi everyone would you be so kind and give me some feedback on my readings please

Blessings
Akasha x Smiley
« Last Edit: 07/26/10 at 00:32:21 by Evie »  

IP Logged

mark
God Member

medium and paranormal
investigator

Re: I need your feedback ♥
Reply #1 - 01/01/07 at 17:12:40

Hi, I haven't had a reading so I cannot comment, sorry
I don't usually ask for one as I don't feel I need one, and to be honest I feel that some are very debatable, I am not saying yours are as I would not know this and I also realise that the truth in which one sees cannot always be told, one thing interests me is that say a reading is done for say Mr X, would the same reading be as understandable to another person, as tarot type cards don't give peoples names, or do they? Does the reader ever get this? Very interesting is this!
I would find a reading interesting, but of course you know a bit about me so would that make it difficult?
These questions are asked as I am not sure of the answers, and I'm not saying you are good or not as I don't know, maybe we can have you in chat room one evening and we could ask you questions on this, to enlighten us a bit Smiley
« Last Edit: 08/22/07 at 08:00:07 by Evie »  

please note everything i say is only my opinion and i would like to make this crystal clear please

IP Logged

akasha
God Member

Free readings will be
given on my Akasha Evening

UK
Reply #2 - 01/02/07 at 12:16:13

Hi Mark,

I have sometimes pondered and wondered the same questions that you ask. For someone who believes in the paranormal and does tarot and angel card readings I feel I can be quite a sceptic.

I have had many readings, and seen many mediums, psychics and tarot readers over the years. I went to see a tarot reader that was recommended to me. Everything she said to me I found that I was shaking my head and saying "No that does not seem right".
It did not relate to me at all and as sorry for the lady as I was I couldn't pretend that it was me she was talking about.

I have been to spiritualist meetings. I saw Doris Stokes back in the 1980's at the palladium. This is where sometimes I get sceptic. Is there a person who knows a Dave or Edna in the audience?

But it is when they are spot on and have my jaw dropping when a complete stranger can tell me that my mum has cancer and is going to die by Gemini. My mum died of breast cancer on the 12th of June. This was a tarot card reader I went to see.

There have been many jaw dropping instances. I have been fortunate to have a spiritual reading with Mary Malone and she was so accurate iIwas astounded!
She still says things out of the blue sometimes to me when we are just chatting and I gasp and say how do you know that!!
Which brings me to my readings.

I use the cards as a tool. They tell me a story. The tarot tell me the past present and future. They tell me what people are feeling. I work with a 72 card deck. I can honestly say that in all the readings I have done I have never seen the same story twice.
It depends where the cards are laid to what they mean. I see personal things as well. I will see a lady looking after the person seeking an answer from the cards. I will know if is a grandmother or a mother or a friend I then describe them. I can't describe how I know but it is only when I ask the cards that I gain this knowledge. I cannot talk to someone as Mary can and know these things. It is only through the cards that I can see.
I love the Angel cards. I say a prayer and ask god and the Angels to help me see hear or feel any messages they want me to relay to the person. What I do on this site as I have not got the person in front of me, is concentrate and ask them to help me see for Sunnyside or Evie or any body else who asks for their help.
Luckily I have been able to see and read and have had positive feed back.

Thank you for your questions and giving me an opportunity to share some of this with you.
I hope this has answered your question Mark.

I would love to see you in chat and talk about this.

See you in there!!!

Blessings

Akasha. x Smiley
« Last Edit: 08/22/07 at 08:06:56 by Evie »  

IP Logged

mark
God Member

medium and paranormal
investigator

Reply #3 - 01/02/07 at 17:22:12

Wow
Thank you for the lovely answer you have given me Smiley.  You no sometimes, well once only actually I read a post and the person emitted an emotion to me and it was not a nice one as she misunderstood what I meant, and she apologised afterwards, and I got the feeling of , mmm well being upset and angry. Well when I read your answer I got a really nice caring thoughtful feeling, it was very warm Roll EyesHow nice eh!! I like the way you explain yourself and I am even more interested than I was before I did the post!!! Wow you got me thinking now Roll Eyes Cool Cool Cool
Yes I look forward to chatting to you soon!!
Thanks Akasha Smiley
« Last Edit: 08/22/07 at 08:10:32 by Evie »  

please note everything i say is only my opinion and i would like to make this crystal clear please

IP Logged

mark
God Member

medium and paranormal
investigator

Reply #4 - 01/02/07 at 17:44:28

You say your mum was going to die by Gemini? What does that mean please and also this tarot reader predicted the death of your mother?
I know this must be difficult to speak about but you mention this in your last post. I feel it is maybe a bit insensitive for someone to tell you this, did you request any information like this to be given? For someone to be able to predict death is in my eyes wrong to do so, even if they get this right. I hope you dont mind me talking about this here. This tarot card reader was then very accurate and specific, is it usual for them to be so accurate? l try not to say that word I use, begins and ends with ........w and an ...o in the middle!

Best wishes,mark
« Last Edit: 08/22/07 at 08:13:48 by Evie »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 105