Feb 23rd, 2017, 4:16pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsPsychics, Mediums and Spirit Guides › are we psychic!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 
(Read 44169 times)
Grey wolf
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Re: are we psychic!
Reply #200 - Jul 25th, 2015, 4:39pm

I can also see auras is it normal that more on animals and plants though?

IP Logged

Opticus-Rex
Junior Member Level 3

We are all one. The separation
is the illusion

Reply #201 - Oct 25th, 2016, 4:42pm

We are all psychic, and we all are mediums. Spirits talk to other spirits via thought form, and our minds translates it for us, giving us the illusion that all the thoughts in our heads are ours. We can communicate with spirits cuz we are also spirits. The only difference between us and them is that we are wearing these fancy meat suits and they choose to go naked so to say lol

As above, so below. Without the darkness their would be no light. It is our opposite that defines us.

IP Logged

Psychical

The Future Is In The Palm
Of Your Hand
Greece
Reply #202 - Oct 26th, 2016, 6:33am

Everyone Is A Psychic With The Different/Similar Psychic Abilities Like Others
« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2016, 6:34am by Psychical »  

Psychic Abilities

IP Logged

SpiritMe
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #203 - Nov 21st, 2016, 7:58pm

I believe that just like we are all human beings but we all have different talents, we are all psychic but with different talents, like some see stuff, some hear stuff and some sense stuff and so on...
« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2016, 8:00pm by SpiritMe »  

IP Logged

blackswan237
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

India
Reply #204 - Dec 30th, 2016, 2:05pm

I'm not sure if i m a psychic. I've had paranormal experiences. but that's that. i would love to connect with my spirit guide someday.

IP Logged

Rose Rivers
Moderators

With spirit I have truly
come alive
Isle of Wight
Reply #205 - Dec 30th, 2016, 6:11pm

when you are ready, the guides will find a way to contact you. We change and they know it. My first guide was a Mandarin whose job, I found out, was to take on newbies and guide them into the spiritual life. Then he stood back and my main guide, the one who will remain with me, arrived, a Mayan priest-king. They both waited until I was ready to work with them.

Patience and trust and learning as much as you can about spirit work is the advice I am receiving for you right now. They are waiting to move forward and work with you and through you but you have to be ready for them and you're not there yet. Patience in that way, trust when they arrive and the learning, that never ends.

Hope this helps.

Rose Rivers, medium and writer
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11