08/19/17 at 02:44:34
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumReading, Development and UnderstandingThe Many Forms Of Reading › How to see your aura
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 
(Read 16058 times)
Kaddoura
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Re: How to see your aura
Reply #55 - 07/26/16 at 07:28:34

i tried the second method, my fingers , when i moved them away from each other a bit and kept them that way, i didn't see anything but my fingers was like..moving alone a little,kinda shaking but slowly, felt something right there but didn't see anything

IP Logged

PrinZess

I Love The Paranormal

Plano, Texas
Reply #56 - 02/21/17 at 17:44:37

Do the colors mean anything?  Some have different colors than others.

Nahimana Takchawee Nidawi

IP Logged

Bumblebee-
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #57 - 03/08/17 at 13:51:32

Hey there,
Such an interesting topic, I have to make time to read through it. For now I have only read the beginning and the end, so forgive me if I ask something that someone already answered in the middle somewhere.

I wondered about something.
I have been practicing ways to 'clean' my own energy or aura, and noticed right away what a relief it is when I give it time and some effort.
I found that using water (the shower) seems the easiest for me so far. If I intend to 'clean' my aura, with the water, it seems like it truly happens.

Now here is my question. The odd (and nice) thing that happens is that through the process of 'cleaning' my energy with the water, I start seeing very subtle colored energy. It just suddenly see it, and if I focus on it its gone. When I instead, try to be still and sort of clear, I can see it.
It is mostly from the corners of my eyes and it looks blue'ish or purple'ish. Its similair to how a flame can look blue/pink/purple. The same sort of glow to the color.
And, very very subtle, barely visible but in a way very clear anyway. I don't know how to explain. Its seeing without seeing.
Sometimes I manage to open myself up more and be so calm that I keep seeing it for a while, and 'feel' more energy around. Sometimes I am not able to.

I noticed that it seems much easier for me to see, when my hands (I mostly try to see it there) are under the streaming water of the shower. When I move them out, I often stop seeing it.
What is the reason for that? Does water make it easier to see? I also noticed that its stronger when I hold a (gem)stone in the hand that I  am looking at, while the water is streaming over it. Can a stone and water make the energy stronger? How does it work?

Sorry if these are odd questions. I am just trying to determine if my thoughts are right or not.

Thanks in advance Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12