08/24/19 at 15:05:18
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumReading, Development and UnderstandingAkasha's Psychic Tarot Readings › Helen's Aura Energy Photo
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
(Read 20410 times)
Steve
YaBB Administrator

Helen's Aura Energy Photo
05/22/07 at 09:01:10

Helen has had her aura photo taken and been given a reading

Mainly blue and white auras are spiritual and religious,
Clear mist around my face means that I am clear about my spirituality and know where I am going; the mist shows that I have a slight doubt in my faith through negative thinking.

I was told a big thing happened in my life a month ago and this was correct. It is an ongoing problem but it will be resolved within the next month.

Because of the dark blue it is saying I am going to have prosperity.
The purple light coming in from the right is spiritual and physical love.
I am a very loyal person and tigress when it comes to protecting and standing by my friends and loved ones.

There is a glow to the right of me which seems to be a silhouette I have bee told it is my spirit guide who is very close to me.

Above me is the one thing the reader found really fascinating.
There is a pyramid shape with a spirit light shining through. This is apparently to do with my past lives. My spirit goes back to before the Egyptians back to the civilisation of atlantes. This is where my spirituality and psychic gifts are from.

I mentioned learning more about medium ship as I see things and she told me that I am way beyond a workshop and my gifts are very strong.

I have to meditate more and learn from my guides. I am a bit of a loner and choose whether I am sociable, I can be very detached, and even from a little girl detached myself from the in crowd so to speak and have gone my own way.

Steve
« Last Edit: 09/19/07 at 23:09:59 by Evie »  

Aura.jpg (Attachment deleted)

The Administrator.

IP Logged

mark
God Member

medium and paranormal
investigator

Re: Aura Energy Photo
Reply #1 - 05/22/07 at 15:45:29

i see and get the feeling your aura says to me that you need to be happier now in life Smiley,as yopu have been very stressed and also you need to now develop your inner self spiritual side of things it is time to open all the chakras and enjoy your spiritual awakening,there is a sign of purity and honesty,and that you are compoassionate too,there is a belief that is strong that you are entering an "AWAKENING" period in your life do yu remember i said ti you that i was told by spirit that you would do well to develop your gift?this is in a way what your aura is saying too!

fabulous Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

please note everything i say is only my opinion and i would like to make this crystal clear please

IP Logged

Evie
Global Moderator

"Wherever I go... there
I am"
I am Canadian
Reply #2 - 05/22/07 at 16:09:13

WOW! Helen

What a nice combination of colors. Looking at the all the turquoise gives me goosebumps.... Very cool! I wonder what it means? Where did you get this done? I feel jealous..... I want one of these for myself! Undecided

P E A C E
Evie

PS
I have been meditating on your picture....

The purple color always suggests healing energy to me... however I almost feel like this purple is an aura independant of yours... ? The beautiful blue color that encircles everything is magnificent!  It is all around you and suggests to me... psychic gifts... pretty wow Helen. The white, spirituality of course....

I am in awe .... truly.
« Last Edit: 05/22/07 at 17:54:05 by Evie »  

IP Logged

Helen
Global Moderator

I am addicted to this
site!!!
lancashire england
Reply #3 - 05/23/07 at 22:51:32

Hi Mark. I would just like to say how accurate your reading was.
It was almost identical to the reading the psychic gave to me on seeing this photo. And thanks Evie. Its nice to know the spirit is around me and everyone can see it too now!
I am glad everyone can see this pic and it would be good if we could have a few more on here.
Absolutely fascinating i feel.
love helen.x Smiley

love and peace helen.xxx...
IP Logged

metoo

My life is in RUNES
BC Canada
Helen's Aura Energy Photo - inverted
Reply #4 - 12/13/07 at 21:47:57

Oh Helen, this picture is marvelous. What a beautiful presentation. As I copied it to my screensaver file, I inverted the colors..... its amazing... you can see the shape of your guide very clearly.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6