Jan 20th, 2017, 3:39am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netGeneral Discussion, Help & GuidanceMembers Introductions & Info › why your username?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 169
(Read 93707 times)
Evie
Global Moderator

"Wherever I go... there
I am"
I am Canadian
Re: why your username?
Reply #6 - Dec 14th, 2007, 8:47pm

I chose to use my real name ... because I didn't Know any better.  Undecided

I joined here a year-ish ago.  I was new to computers and the first search I ever did was for Mary Malone Ireland Psychic. I had been looking for her for twenty years!  I am not kidding. Anybodythere was at the top.  Oh what LUCK!  I was so excited when her lovley face came up and  smiled at me   Smiley  

I didn't hesitate to register. I wondered if she would remember me.   Smiley I never thought about being annoymus... it never occurred to me to have an alias.  I wasn't thinking about doing anything 'wrong' .....  Smiley

IP Logged

Icefly

I Love The Paranormal

scotland
Reply #7 - Dec 14th, 2007, 9:12pm

mine is from a web site that's about fairys, if you type in your first name it comes up with your fairy name.... hence why i have Icefly Grin
« Last Edit: Dec 14th, 2007, 9:12pm by Icefly »  

"Never Drive Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly"&&&&

IP Logged

aprildawn
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

calgary, alberta, canada
Reply #8 - Dec 14th, 2007, 9:23pm

Mine is my real name -  April Dawn...... how creative of me.....teeheee

IP Logged

marshymallow
Interim Member Level 3

i really like you guys.....quite
alot!!!
portsmouth,uk
Reply #9 - Dec 14th, 2007, 9:42pm

i needed to call myself something to register and i wanted something cute!!!! it was either marshymallow or rubberducky!!! QUACK QUACK!!! being pink and squishy sounded far more appealing than being yellow and rubbery!!!!!! Grin i think i made the right choice!!!!! goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo marshy!!!! love you all marshymallow/emma Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ps better put up my brolly its snowing  Smiley hehe

yes i am as pink and squishy as you are imagining!!!! you can poke me if you like!!!!

IP Logged

janna57
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #10 - Dec 15th, 2007, 12:07am

I'm not very original.  Mine is just a simple form of my name and the year that I was born.  Username is janna57 and my name is Janet, born in 1957.

Actually, I keep it simple because I used to always forget my usernames!!  I cannot store too much info in my brain.  So, I try to keep it easy. Wink

IP Logged

empress penguin
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #11 - Dec 15th, 2007, 4:04pm

Brian gave me the title of Empress Penguin since he was known as The Emperor Penguin. It actually came from the tv show Family Ties.It was an episode of Family Ties, perhaps his all-time favorite TV show next - of course - M*A*S*H. Anyhow, on Family Ties, the TV is on (in the show) and a commercial comes on. A guy dressed as a penguin comes on and says, "What about the proper penguin?" That was the first half of the Brotherhood's code phrase. The answer was, "What about the amoral penguin?"

He loved that so much the name stuck and that Brotherhood code stuck as well between all who were close to him.

When I first met him he said:I am Brian Newbill (a.k.a. Magus Exterminans, Emperor Penguin, and the former Speaker of The High Council.) You may also address me as Magus or Emperor.

Needless to say, he HAD me at Hello:) Smiley

I later became known as His Empress Penguin.

« Last Edit: Dec 15th, 2007, 4:05pm by empress penguin »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 169