10/19/17 at 09:59:41
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumGeneral Discussion, Help & GuidanceMembers Introductions & Info › why your username?
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 205
(Read 107338 times)
bettyspaghetti

I Love The Paranormal

why your username?
12/14/07 at 10:50:11

why did you pick it?

does it have some significance for you?

mine is from my neighbours little girl, she loves the betty spaghetti dolls and she wants one for christmas so i hear it being shouted all the time!  she is so cute

IP Logged

andypandy

I Love The Paranormal

west yorks, uk
Re: why your username?
Reply #1 - 12/14/07 at 14:54:35

Mine is because i've always been known by this name for as long as i can remember...  Cheesy

Loving and protecting my family as best i can...

IP Logged

Tigereyesherri

Spirituality is a state
of mind,mine!!!

Reply #2 - 12/14/07 at 14:55:21

Hmm nice one Betty spaghetti!!!! ok well mine is simple, i adore Tigers, i have big brown eyes and my name is Sherri, well the shortened version!!!!  lol so there you have it!
Love and inner peace to all
Sherri xx  Smiley

IP Logged

metoo

My life is in RUNES
BC Canada
Reply #3 - 12/14/07 at 19:44:51

What a great thread to start..... nice idea

"numen" simply means "sprit and power within an object", very apt for my passion in life, Rune symbols.

Within our family tree, (paternal grandfather) is the name Numen, though it is spelt differently. This I believe relates to my inherent interest in Rune Interpretation.

Wikipedia says The word numen is also used by sociologists to refer to the idea of magical power residing in an object, particularly when writing about ideas in the western tradition. When used in this sense, numen is nearly synonymous with mana. However, some authors reserve use of mana for ideas about magic from Polynesia and southeast Asia.

Note that etymologically the Latin word numen originally and literally meant "nodding." It has the sense of inherent vitality and presiding, and was also associated with meanings of "command" or "divine majesty."

IP Logged

Aurora

The Netherlands
Reply #4 - 12/14/07 at 20:32:53

When I moved to Canada I found out that you can see the Northern lights from here, and when we moved to Manitoba I was very excited to see them. They are beautiful... Thats why I choose Aurora....

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 205