Jan 22nd, 2017, 8:00am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netGeneral Discussion, Help & GuidanceMembers Introductions & Info › why your username?
Pages: 1 
(Read 93951 times)
bettyspaghetti
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

why your username?
Dec 14th, 2007, 10:50am

why did you pick it?

does it have some significance for you?

mine is from my neighbours little girl, she loves the betty spaghetti dolls and she wants one for christmas so i hear it being shouted all the time!  she is so cute

IP Logged

andypandy
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

west yorks, uk
Re: why your username?
Reply #1 - Dec 14th, 2007, 2:54pm

Mine is because i've always been known by this name for as long as i can remember...  Cheesy

Loving and protecting my family as best i can...

IP Logged

Tigereyesherri

Spirituality is a state
of mind,mine!!!

Reply #2 - Dec 14th, 2007, 2:55pm

Hmm nice one Betty spaghetti!!!! ok well mine is simple, i adore Tigers, i have big brown eyes and my name is Sherri, well the shortened version!!!!  lol so there you have it!
Love and inner peace to all
Sherri xx  Smiley

IP Logged

metoo
Supernumerary Fellow

My life is in RUNES
BC Canada
Reply #3 - Dec 14th, 2007, 7:44pm

What a great thread to start..... nice idea

"numen" simply means "sprit and power within an object", very apt for my passion in life, Rune symbols.

Within our family tree, (paternal grandfather) is the name Numen, though it is spelt differently. This I believe relates to my inherent interest in Rune Interpretation.

Wikipedia says The word numen is also used by sociologists to refer to the idea of magical power residing in an object, particularly when writing about ideas in the western tradition. When used in this sense, numen is nearly synonymous with mana. However, some authors reserve use of mana for ideas about magic from Polynesia and southeast Asia.

Note that etymologically the Latin word numen originally and literally meant "nodding." It has the sense of inherent vitality and presiding, and was also associated with meanings of "command" or "divine majesty."
« Last Edit: Dec 14th, 2007, 8:16pm by metoo »  

IP Logged

Aurora
Fellow Member

The Netherlands
Reply #4 - Dec 14th, 2007, 8:32pm

When I moved to Canada I found out that you can see the Northern lights from here, and when we moved to Manitoba I was very excited to see them. They are beautiful... Thats why I choose Aurora....

IP Logged

angelswings
Grande Fellow

I believe in Angels, Don't
you ?
Scotland
Reply #5 - Dec 14th, 2007, 8:39pm

I chose my name in honor of Emma, she is now an Angel, and hopefully, she has wings too.

Love and Light to you

xxxxx angelswings xxxxx

I am just .................... me !
I will always be just .......me !
I LIKE being just ...........me!
If you don't like ............me
TOUGH !
You are stuck with ........me !

IP Logged

Evie
Global Moderator

"Wherever I go... there
I am"
I am Canadian
Reply #6 - Dec 14th, 2007, 8:47pm

I chose to use my real name ... because I didn't Know any better.  Undecided

I joined here a year-ish ago.  I was new to computers and the first search I ever did was for Mary Malone Ireland Psychic. I had been looking for her for twenty years!  I am not kidding. Anybodythere was at the top.  Oh what LUCK!  I was so excited when her lovley face came up and  smiled at me   Smiley  

I didn't hesitate to register. I wondered if she would remember me.   Smiley I never thought about being annoymus... it never occurred to me to have an alias.  I wasn't thinking about doing anything 'wrong' .....  Smiley

IP Logged

Icefly

I Love The Paranormal

scotland
Reply #7 - Dec 14th, 2007, 9:12pm

mine is from a web site that's about fairys, if you type in your first name it comes up with your fairy name.... hence why i have Icefly Grin
« Last Edit: Dec 14th, 2007, 9:12pm by Icefly »  

"Never Drive Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly"&&&&

IP Logged

aprildawn
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

calgary, alberta, canada
Reply #8 - Dec 14th, 2007, 9:23pm

Mine is my real name -  April Dawn...... how creative of me.....teeheee

IP Logged

marshymallow
Interim Member Level 3

i really like you guys.....quite
alot!!!
portsmouth,uk
Reply #9 - Dec 14th, 2007, 9:42pm

i needed to call myself something to register and i wanted something cute!!!! it was either marshymallow or rubberducky!!! QUACK QUACK!!! being pink and squishy sounded far more appealing than being yellow and rubbery!!!!!! Grin i think i made the right choice!!!!! goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo marshy!!!! love you all marshymallow/emma Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ps better put up my brolly its snowing  Smiley hehe

yes i am as pink and squishy as you are imagining!!!! you can poke me if you like!!!!

IP Logged

janna57
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #10 - Dec 15th, 2007, 12:07am

I'm not very original.  Mine is just a simple form of my name and the year that I was born.  Username is janna57 and my name is Janet, born in 1957.

Actually, I keep it simple because I used to always forget my usernames!!  I cannot store too much info in my brain.  So, I try to keep it easy. Wink

IP Logged

empress penguin
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #11 - Dec 15th, 2007, 4:04pm

Brian gave me the title of Empress Penguin since he was known as The Emperor Penguin. It actually came from the tv show Family Ties.It was an episode of Family Ties, perhaps his all-time favorite TV show next - of course - M*A*S*H. Anyhow, on Family Ties, the TV is on (in the show) and a commercial comes on. A guy dressed as a penguin comes on and says, "What about the proper penguin?" That was the first half of the Brotherhood's code phrase. The answer was, "What about the amoral penguin?"

He loved that so much the name stuck and that Brotherhood code stuck as well between all who were close to him.

When I first met him he said:I am Brian Newbill (a.k.a. Magus Exterminans, Emperor Penguin, and the former Speaker of The High Council.) You may also address me as Magus or Emperor.

Needless to say, he HAD me at Hello:) Smiley

I later became known as His Empress Penguin.

« Last Edit: Dec 15th, 2007, 4:05pm by empress penguin »  

IP Logged

stillglad2003
Interim Member

Student of many things,
a master of none
Indiana
Reply #12 - Dec 15th, 2007, 8:05pm

After I got a divorce, my world was chaos for 2 years with custody battle and a bunch of life trauma all at once. I choose the name stillglad because in spite of the crap I had to go through, I am still glad I divorced him and had the courage to look forward to be happy.
   Another reason is an inside joke between me and hubby. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

KayHoliday
Private

Reply #13 - Dec 15th, 2007, 9:50pm

I have no idea.

Its sounds good and unique  Smiley

IP Logged

wiccaneyez
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

memphis tn
Reply #14 - Dec 17th, 2007, 7:38pm

I chose wiccaneyez cause for one I am wiccan an the eyez part well I get compliments on my eyes all the time. So I put them both together an I got wiccaneyez seems to match me hehe take care

wiccaneyez aka Diane

YIM  
IP Logged

silentwhispers
Private

Reply #15 - Dec 18th, 2007, 4:58am

Pretty self explanatory I think. Silent whisipers are the voices I've heard since I was a child. Wish I had a good story to go along like Stillglad. lol

IP Logged

babygurl
Junior Member Level 3

L0ViN LiFE...

Reply #16 - Dec 18th, 2007, 5:06am

BABYGURL HAS BEEN MY NiCKNAME MY WH0LE LiFE. && THE NUMBERS 41425 WERE JUST S0ME NUMBERS i ALWAYS USED 0N ALL MY USERNAMES && ALWAYS REMEMBERED F0R S0ME REAS0N. A FEW YEARS AFTER i KEPT USiNG iT. MY DAD STARTED N0TiCiNG. && HE T0LD ME THAT iT'S A PART 0F MY LiTTLE SiSTER'S M0M'S S0CiAL SECURiTY NUMBER && ALS0, THE C0DE T0 HiS SAFE B0X!! HAHA!! THAT WAS S000 FUNNY, i C0ULDN'T BELiEVE iT WHEN HE T0LD ME THAT! i GUESS HE T0LD ME THE C0DE T0 HiS SAFE B0X 0NE DAY && iT JUST STUCK. && ALL THESE YEARS... HE KEPT THiNKiNG i DiDN'T KN0W HE'S C0DE! HAHA!  Grin Smiley

IP Logged

metoo
Supernumerary Fellow

My life is in RUNES
BC Canada
Reply #17 - Dec 18th, 2007, 7:49pm

...... yes, your eyez are ..... most beautiful ..... the windows of the soul

Wiccan embraces the earth, its synchronicity, intends harm to no one, etc.....

..... your reflection is beautiful overall down to earth - nice to have you here.

IP Logged

patrick
Private

Reply #18 - Aug 5th, 2008, 8:26am

Help. I need a more imaginitive name than the one I have. (It is  boring) Smiley
Can anyone help with a suggestion and I will alter my profile.

IP Logged

SUZY_Q
Private

Reply #19 - Aug 5th, 2008, 8:57am

Hi Patrick,tell us a little about you.were are you from,?what age are you ?what other interests besides the paranormal do you have.
My two boys are 15 and 17 they are so good at giving people cool nick names-they we sort you a new name no problem.   Wink

Love Suzy-Q-

IP Logged

patrick
Private

Reply #20 - Aug 5th, 2008, 10:04am

I am 51 and live in the north west of England. I am o novice at the paranormal. My other interests are keeping fit (gym) and cooking.
I am currently separated from my wife ( 6  months)and living alone. I do value so much the friendship of the people on this site. Smiley

IP Logged

Marme
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #21 - Aug 5th, 2008, 8:29pm

My reason for my user name is rather dull! My 3yr old granddaughter calls me that. because Aunt NeeNee told her too.

IP Logged

mandi
Private

Reply #22 - Aug 5th, 2008, 10:21pm

I use my name, although on Voices of Vision i use my nick name there.

mandi xx

IP Logged

SUZY_Q
Private

Reply #23 - Aug 6th, 2008, 9:28am

Hi Patrick just wanted to let you know I have not forgot you,I could not get back to you yesterday due to family problems. I'm happy you have found this site and are making friends.
I am also from the North West,may-be we could go on a ghost hunt sometime.
Well Patrick I am very happy to meet you maybe I will see you in the chat room.

With Love Suzy-Q  Wink

IP Logged

spiritualskeptic
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #24 - Aug 7th, 2008, 12:50am

I feel like I'm on a diving board jumpin' in the deep end here - but here goes *splash*  ---- OUCH!  Who moved the board over the kiddie pool?

Anyways.

To answer this question - I don't have faith.  And I'm attempting to find a faith in something.  I know there is a God - I've talked to him (i call him a him cause that's how he appeared to me).  I know there is an afterlife as I accept the messages my mother has recieved and the messages she gets to pass on as being "real".

But spiritual skeptic applies to my lack of faith and ingrained need to explain everything and accept nothing without some form of explanation.

Sincerely all the best,

Levi Smiley

IP Logged

mitcore
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #25 - Aug 7th, 2008, 9:05am

mine is
MIT - mitchell my eldest name
and
CORE - corey my second son

IP Logged

Jordan Daubney-Knight
Fellow Member

Do I give hugs?... 'Course
I do!!
England (Milton Keynes)
Reply #26 - Aug 9th, 2008, 1:23pm

Why my username? ok... here goes:

As you all know, I'm an internet radio station owner. When I first started out (22 years ago) I called myself DJ Jordan. Ever since then, the name has stuck with me.

Have I ever thought of retiring? Not likely!!  Smiley Smiley

Broadcasting LIVE worldwide.&&

IP Logged

KelticRoze
Senior Member Level 4

I Love Angels
Illinois, USA
Reply #27 - Aug 12th, 2008, 1:26am

Hi Patrick.....I don't see anything wrong with your name......Mine oome from using a different spelling for Celtic (for my Irish roots) and of course rose for my favorite flower but how about something like ummmm 'Mystic Seeker'?  or something like that?   Just a thought.....by the way...you are among friends here on this board I've found it is a wonderful group of friendly folk here I know you will love it and be so glad you have found it....I'm sure you will get all the support you need....best of luck.   Love and Light!!  Pam.... Smiley

Angels have no philosophy but love.

IP Logged

numb
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #28 - Aug 13th, 2008, 3:26pm

mine is because my hubby passed away and i have felt numb ever since.    

IP Logged

Catiana
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #29 - Aug 13th, 2008, 5:46pm

I honestly have no explination.  I have always thought it was a beautiful name.  Pretty boring I guess but it is the truth!   Smiley

Catiana

IP Logged

Duttin
Newbie Level 1

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #30 - Aug 14th, 2008, 1:48pm

I chose my user name because it is what my cousin called me all through my childhood. When he went to prison, it became like a second name to me.  It is my way of remembering him.

IP Logged

joanne68

I Love The Paranormal

cumbria
Reply #31 - Aug 16th, 2008, 11:00pm

mine is my name and the year i was born i am not that good at usernames  so i find staying simple is better for me,

IP Logged

southjerseyghosthunter

I Love The Paranormal

Cape May New Jersey
Reply #32 - Aug 22nd, 2008, 2:10am

Kind of straight forward i guess. I chose it for here so that anyone in my area who needs my services as a paranormal investigator can contact me for an investigation. Any one who wants to just talk ghosts, hauntings or maybe even participate in our organization can meet up with me.

WWW | YIM  
IP Logged

BubbleGirl

Formerly listed as DarkPoisons

Ohio
Reply #33 - Aug 25th, 2008, 11:20pm

Origanally i was listed as DarkPoisons, that is a character in an RPG i played for many years, but "Bubbles" or "BubbleGirl" is what my boyfriend calls me all the time, he said he decided to call me Bubbles because when we first started talking "I had a bubbly personality" lol

YIM  
IP Logged

Ryku Artemis Lancer
Senior Member Level 3

Life goes on as we fall
through
Denver Colorado
Reply #34 - Aug 29th, 2008, 9:29pm

To me Ryku Artemis Lancer is a name i once had. so it came to me in a dream and i have kept it ever since

but it is our wings and dreams that make us great!
MSN  
IP Logged

Stealthealer

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #35 - Aug 31st, 2008, 5:25am

I am a healer. One day I was seeking a unique user name as my regular name "MichaelJ" can be so popular it is hard to register anywhere. Since I did much of my early healing work through dreams, and often without requests or knowledge of many around me she came up with the idea to reflect that, and the name stealthealer was born. While it is not a secret by any means, the name sticks with me to this day!

Great site! I look forward to hanging around a bit more!

MichaelJ
aka Stealthealer

IP Logged

lifegiver

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #36 - Sep 2nd, 2008, 4:39pm

I have the name Lifegiver because for way too many years my job has been to help babies come in to the world...and to help people find LIFE generally...

IP Logged

katie

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #37 - Sep 2nd, 2008, 6:17pm

I just shortened mine  so i would have fewer letters to type   Smiley   lol

IP Logged

Angel Lisa
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

UK
Reply #38 - Sep 10th, 2008, 4:28pm

Mine is because my hubby calls me it. lol

Here to find my abilities
WWW | MSN  
IP Logged

Opera Ghost

Looking for development,
friends and good times!

Lancashire, England, UK
Reply #39 - Sep 11th, 2008, 11:35am

Mine is simply cos I love Phantom of the Opera, and it was the first Musical I ever saw! and he signs his letters off as O.G. which I think is kewl!

O.G.

IP Logged

DataMonkey
Moderators

Everything is relative
to perspective
California, US
Reply #40 - Sep 13th, 2008, 7:12pm

Why DataMonkey?.
- Several reasons I think.

I was born under the sign of the Monkey

I have always thought mankind is still very primitive We are monkeys playing with atoms and rocket ships one moment, and beating each other with stones the next. Both technologically advanced and intellectually challenged at the same time.

Being the primitive being that I am, I am fascinated with information and curious knowledge how things work and generally useless trivia Theres more to know than can be known. Life and existence, and all things there inits a wonderment to me.

But what really made me pick the name was
I used to work on manufacturing equipment as a machine Operator and Mechanic (Grease-Monkey). A few years ago management put me in an office to maintain a data collection system, pull reports and work with and maintain accurate production data.  I work with data everyday nowFrom Wrench to Keyboard From Grease-Monkey to DataMonkey!

...There you have it!  Smiley

datamonkey.jpg (8 KB | 78 )
datamonkey.jpg

IP Logged

itsme
Senior Member Level 3

My ears are waiting to
listen

Reply #41 - Sep 13th, 2008, 7:23pm

Well if it isn't me then who is it?

Therefore Itsme.

Anytime you need an ear and I'm about JUST SHOUT.

IP Logged

Foolish
Interim Member Level 3

Foolish-- Rocking your
world for years to come!!

Gainsborough UK
Reply #42 - Sep 13th, 2008, 7:36pm

becuase im Foolish in love and life so thats why

Ryan

When the going gets tough, the tough hide under the table.&&&&&&Blackadder- True Brit Comedy genius&&&&Foolish- True Brit since 1993

IP Logged

RJMBM

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #43 - Sep 13th, 2008, 8:04pm

Mine is :

R= Ruth (my name)
J=John (my husband)
M=Melissa (my daughter)
B=Brandon (my son)
M=Molly (my daughter)

IP Logged

busymummy
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #44 - Sep 14th, 2008, 4:57pm

because i am a busy mummy lol xx

IP Logged

jube
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #45 - Sep 14th, 2008, 8:53pm

mine is because i love the beatles  HEY JUDE   once sang what my friend thought was hey jube and i have sang that ever since Smiley na na na nana nana  hey jube  Smiley

IP Logged

Cathy
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #46 - Sep 16th, 2008, 6:59pm

HI mine is Cathy..... It's my middlename lol

IP Logged

paranormalgirl
Supernumerary Fellow

Im diffrent and proud
of it
mississippi
Reply #47 - Sep 22nd, 2008, 12:38am

Mine is because thats what my husband calls me. So it kinda stuck and i like it.

IP Logged

aprendiz
Private

Reply #48 - Sep 22nd, 2008, 7:21am

Mine is cos I am a learner  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

stormdancer
Private

Reply #49 - Sep 22nd, 2008, 8:47am

Me Stormdancer

I chose this name because in  magick I work with the universe and its elements..hence the Storm..I am a very strong person. The Dancer is because i dance in with the earth spirits  and with nature through magick. Eyes open to see and learn, always happy, I dance in life ( well most of the time!).

Love and Light

Lou xxx Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

explorer
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #50 - Sep 23rd, 2008, 3:49am

It wasn't difficult to find a name for myself - I am so interested to explore the paranormal, hence explorer!! Smiley

IP Logged

donna
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #51 - Sep 25th, 2008, 8:53am

in forums its comes up as just donna which is my name and in chat it donnamarie which is my 1st and middle name im not very good at making up good names so only use me own lol

IP Logged

lush
Senior Member Level 3

I love the paranormal

uk
Reply #52 - Sep 26th, 2008, 11:14am

My username is my hubby nickname for me .
LUSH  can mean

Juicey ... enough said about that lol
or
Female who drinks alot ..I  dont honest hic hic hic  Smiley

IP Logged

M.Kathryn
Grande Fellow

Reply #53 - Sep 26th, 2008, 1:13pm

I just changed mine to my real name. More practical I think.

MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Regginator
Interim Member Level 2

Misery Love Me
Australia
Reply #54 - Sep 27th, 2008, 4:27am

Well.. it was Regginator at first cos everyone at work thought that i was awesome and made everyone laugh lol then i changed it to Reggie.. everyone thought i was a guy.. Smiley   its the short version for my real name which is Ranjita... its indian.. lol so yeah its pretty self explainatory! Smiley

I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts

IP Logged

Majenta
Interim Member

Arkansas
Reply #55 - Sep 28th, 2008, 6:15pm

this is my first post Wink

My name is Amanda but I use the name Majenta because i like it Smiley

I actually started using the name Majenta about 2 years ago when i created a new character on world of warcraft, i had a character and was tired of playing her( and now i cant remember what her name was lol) so i made a new character.... and named her Majenta.
I got the idea from my son who was then about 1 1/2 . His favorite cartoon was and still is Blues Clues, and Majenta is Blues best friend.
He was watching the cartoon while I was trying to come up with a unique name for my new character and then Majenta (on the show) came on the screen and I thought to myself wow that would be a cool name! So that is what I named my character and it has stuck... I love the name now and plus its a cool color too Cool

seeing is believing, believing is seeing&&& fairy dust tickles Tongue
MSN  
IP Logged

psychicgal
Fellow Member

all you have to do is
believe
UK
Reply #56 - Sep 28th, 2008, 6:21pm

well mine speaks for itself lol.
was bored of nicknames so i just stated who i was. lol

MSN  
IP Logged

curl_ey
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Belfast Northern Ireland
Reply #57 - Sep 29th, 2008, 10:06pm

Mine is from when I was a lot younger I got a perm in my hair and the name curley just stuck Smiley Smiley

Smile it helps......

IP Logged

bastones
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

UK
Reply #58 - Oct 2nd, 2008, 12:31pm

b=first name
a=second name
stones=last name

IP Logged

polgara
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Golborne
Reply #59 - Oct 2nd, 2008, 1:51pm

Polgara The Sorceress is a character in a series of books by David and Leigh Eddings, she is a sorceress, a witch and because i am Wiccan i chose that name.  Polgara is a strong character but one who puts her family first and finds true love in the end.  Bit like me.

IP Logged

Alucard
Newbie Level 2

"What a perfect night."

ohio
Reply #60 - Oct 5th, 2008, 2:58am

my name came from my grandmother. she passed and she has stayed with me. i see her everywhere around me and it makes me feal like she is my angel or something onely problem is is that she hides in the shadows so there for i got shadoedangel.

"Tonight is the kind of night to make me want to grab a bite to drink"

IP Logged

tellmethetruth
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #61 - Oct 6th, 2008, 1:01am

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH ABOUT LOVE AND LIFE

IP Logged

mrssam
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Alta Loma, CA USA
Reply #62 - Oct 6th, 2008, 7:56pm

Mine was given to me since I was the receptionist ...the go to person. Miss Sam...changed to Mrs. Sam because I got married

I'm the luckiest cat alive - Hugh Heftner

IP Logged

haleymom78
Newbie Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Illinois
Reply #63 - Oct 9th, 2008, 4:11am

I chose mine because, my daughters name is haley and the yr I was born was in 78

GTalk | YIM  
IP Logged

purplelily32
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Albert Lea, Minnesota
Reply #64 - Oct 13th, 2008, 10:44pm

I picked my name because....One i like Purple and Lily was all I could come up with....That went together.....And I used it for almost everything.....

IP Logged

purplelily32
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Albert Lea, Minnesota
Reply #65 - Oct 13th, 2008, 10:45pm

OOOH and I forgot that the 32 is how old i was last year....LOL...

IP Logged

pinkster
Full Member Level 5

***away with the fairies***

ireland
Reply #66 - Oct 16th, 2008, 5:32pm

i got mine because its what all my friends call me as i have an obsession with pink and fairies..so the name pinkster the fairy stuck lol

IP Logged

morningstarr
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #67 - Oct 22nd, 2008, 7:46am

mine is what my guide calls me, ever since i first met him properly in a meditation a good few years ago he has always called me his little morning starr and i guess its stuck....

blessings
morning starr....

IP Logged

kate
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #68 - Oct 27th, 2008, 1:49pm

Mine is from years ago and i have had it since middle school just the year i was born and such nothing extravagant Grin lol

Picture_058.jpg (1903 KB | 78 )
Picture_058.jpg

IP Logged

Willow
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Tulsa Oklahoma
Reply #69 - Oct 29th, 2008, 12:53am

hmm. i chose my name WillowJade because my favorite tree is a weeping Willow and Jade because its my favoirte stone is Jade

IP Logged

MoonChild91

I Love The Paranormal

Quad Cities
Reply #70 - Oct 30th, 2008, 2:58am

Because I love the moon I just think its so cool and beautiful..

IP Logged

WaterFae
Newbie Level 1

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #71 - Oct 30th, 2008, 8:50pm

Hi! I just joined today. Willow Jade told me about how great this site is!

I picked water because it's my favorite element and I like to use water the most in my rituals and what not! It's also my starsigns element! (scorpio)

And Fae because I love fairies!

IP Logged

melindami
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #72 - Nov 3rd, 2008, 2:04am

My first name and the first two letters of my last name!

IP Logged

Heatherbear
Supernumerary Fellow

Always searching..Always
learning
Crystal Lake Illinois
Reply #73 - Nov 6th, 2008, 8:23pm

Mine is the Nickname my grandmother gave me when i was little.
She passed 14 years ago, but the name will always give me comfort.

Peace-and love.
IP Logged

Isabel
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

MA
Reply #74 - Nov 8th, 2008, 3:01pm

My username is short version of my name Isabel. The 21484 is my date of birth.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Reese
Supernumerary Fellow

Pentameter in attack.
Iambic pulse in the veins.

England
Reply #75 - Nov 9th, 2008, 3:04pm

mine is a blink 182 song, the lyrics of which had significant meaning for me when i first created this account Smiley

Our time is almost here.
MSN  
IP Logged

Bec
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #76 - Nov 11th, 2008, 10:55pm

Bec....because its my name...clearly I wasn't clever enough to come up with anything special!

IP Logged

Rhiannon
Private

Reply #77 - Nov 12th, 2008, 8:58pm

Originally I chose the name Rhiannon because of the connection I have to the Celtic tradition.

I now feel that it's just a part of me, she is the goddess of inspiration, wisdom, beauty, horses and yes birds. I felt it suited me and so I went with it. I now use it in a multitude of places, and it seems to bring me good luck.

Blessings,
Rhiannon

IP Logged

Some Girl
Interim Member Level 5

Newbie Girl
USA
Reply #78 - Nov 15th, 2008, 2:33pm

well, it's my name.  and i feel that i have enough screen names other sites, so i am going by my real name.  i guess it shows i have nothing to hide.

IP Logged

afroman32022
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #79 - Nov 21st, 2008, 2:54am

i got my name from one of my favorite singers.  i used to play the cd everyday and before i new it everyone was knocking on my door or coming to my job asking for afroman.

IP Logged

mmk
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #80 - Nov 22nd, 2008, 3:02pm

I chose my pup's name...Cassadae. Just shortened to CassD.  I've always loved the name for some reason so I stole it!

IP Logged

iamuptolate
Grande Fellow

you get what you give
!
Georgia
Reply #81 - Nov 22nd, 2008, 10:28pm

well ive had this name for 13 yrs now .... the night i came up with it .. id when awake for a long time .... and im always up to late... so this is how i came up with  iamuptolate !    

ps .   my moms name is uptoearlyinga !  lol

Don't be afraid to go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is.

IP Logged

Deztai
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #82 - Dec 2nd, 2008, 8:03pm

I play mmorpg's (massive multi player online role playing games) Deztai means honorable in an elven language, always use that name.

IP Logged

nicole
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #83 - Dec 2nd, 2008, 8:40pm

coco because thats what my family calls me. and the #s are my b-day Smiley

IP Logged

Isis Nekoess
Full Member Level 2

"Here Now The Words of
the Witches"
USA
Reply #84 - Dec 3rd, 2008, 8:34pm

Isis was the Ancient Egyptian Sister-wife of Osiris and mother of Horus she symbolised the virtuous mother of the king. Her name means seat and she wore a throne on her head. Connected with Hathor she also wore a solar disk between horns. As Isis cow she was mother of the Apis bull. Possibly originating in the Delta. She made the first mummy of the dismembered Osiris and used her wings to breath life into him and then bore Horus. She kind of like one of my protectors. and whenever i see a picture of her i am filled with an mother-like admiration.

and Nekoess which is a play on Neko Empress. Neko is japanese for cat. and i just combined the two words to create Nekoess. i use this name for practically every web site i sign up on.

"I am peaceful, I am strong&&Though dark may seem so long.&&For day must follow every night,&&Everything is alright.&&I am always safe from harm,&&Sekhmet holds me in her arms"
WWW | MSN | Skype/VoIP | YIM  
IP Logged

nyllana
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Philippines
Reply #85 - Dec 5th, 2008, 6:15am

something related to my name hehe reversed of it Smiley

IP Logged

Ginny
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #86 - Dec 7th, 2008, 12:34am

GINNY
My friends call me this name.   Smiley

IP Logged

dreamiesilk

I Love The Paranormal

canada
Reply #87 - Dec 13th, 2008, 6:26am

I chose mine because I have always loved to dream of far off places, knights in shining armor ect...silk is because of it's softness and feel, like my heart.  I have always been such a softy:)

Dreamie Wink

IP Logged

Nora aka SpiritualSeeker

Here 2 learn and help
others...
Massachusetts, US
Reply #88 - Dec 20th, 2008, 3:34am

I am def Spiritual and Im always Seeking (ok, sometimes I hide! HeeHee!) so thats it...SpiritualSeeker... Smiley
« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2008, 3:35am by Nora aka SpiritualSeeker »  

I Welcome My Metamorphasis
YIM  
IP Logged

angelmommy2008
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #89 - Dec 20th, 2008, 11:51pm

I picked my user name because I was fortunate to hold an angel. I loss my baby boy Jacob on August 21, 2008 due to premature birth !

IP Logged

alfie
Junior Member Level 3

I am
Australia
Reply #90 - Dec 20th, 2008, 11:58pm

I have a very long last name that no one can pronounce, so teachers called me alphabet...others shortened that to alfie

IP Logged

Princess
Senior Member Level 3

Princess of Power

Reply #91 - Dec 22nd, 2008, 6:47pm

I am known on other paranormal boards as She-ra, Princess of Power. Most people have shortened it to She or Raaa or POP or Princess.

I prefer Princess Smiley even though I'm really not Smiley

IP Logged

crackers
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

elkhart indiana  USA
Reply #92 - Dec 23rd, 2008, 1:54pm

well when i came on the site
i usually go bye my real name lisa
but it would not let me and so i had a
pack of crackers on the desk here so
i typed in crackers it accepted it so i went from there
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Alexbot
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #93 - Jan 2nd, 2009, 8:01am

Well a few years back, I decided to gneralize people's nicknames. To have a template if you will. Just Add the word bot to the end of someone's name. ence mine became Alexbot, and it just seemed to fit very well

IP Logged

Timber Wolf
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Illinois
Reply #94 - Jan 4th, 2009, 11:15am

Mine is because I'm really bad at choosing user names. Right before I joined here, I had used a name generator, just for fun. I put in my name and timber wolf is what came out. The wolf is a favorite animal of mine so that was fine with me. When I was filling out the registration form, Timber wolf was still in my head, so that's what I put down.

IP Logged

Luna
Full Member Level 2

i dont like what stare
back from the mirror

the depths of the midnight sky
Reply #95 - Jan 5th, 2009, 8:51pm

I got my name from a scar on the back of my ankle in the shape of a full moon with a dark ring round it and my partner always called me the mistres if the moon plus at work they call me loopy luna so i jus shortened it to fit my personality lol

With Love
Luna
xXx

xXxOnce was lost, But now I'm found xXx
MSN  
IP Logged

violetprediction
Interim Member Level 2

To see is to believe and
pressumed and assumed

Reply #96 - Jan 10th, 2009, 10:59pm

Violet

Predictions

I used this nick because I always see peach black or a dark violet aura everytime I concentrate and meditate. Or just a blast of energy

IP Logged

Jolande

UK
Reply #97 - Jan 10th, 2009, 11:00pm

My username is my own name, I love it because it is, I think, very unusual, especially in its spelling.  It means 'she who protects the inheritance' in germanic (not german lol), and I beleive that name is very fitting for me.  Not because I protect an inheritance that is due to me, but because I feel very strongly about keeping my family together and kleeping close bonds with all those who I care about.  It is my own name, and i feel it is very fitting, no other name would be better suited to me.

IP Logged

WolfSpirit
Senior Member Level 2

I Love Anybody There !!!

Virginia
Reply #98 - Jan 11th, 2009, 8:05pm

Awsome idea..... mine... WolfSpirit , I chose this because i have always adored wolves....They are amazing animals, I just feel a connection somehow.

IP Logged

Mabes
Senior Member Level 4

In Love and Light
UK
Reply #99 - Jan 12th, 2009, 7:26pm

I agree with Wolf, this is a cool idea. Only wish I had an imagination to think of something half ways creative.
I use Mabes as it was a nickname people sarted using for me whilst I was serving in the Army. Its simply an abbreviation of my surname.

IP Logged

StrongStar
Full Member Level 3

"common sense is not so
common"Voltaire
Toronto
Reply #100 - Jan 12th, 2009, 8:14pm

I got my nick name from a spirit that's been around me, since I was a little girl. I'm sure some may have herd about my story somewhere on this forum. He started calling me Minka star when I was 12 or 13. Minka is Germany for strong, resolute. I think he calls me this because I am a survivor of a difficult past but I really don't know why he calls me this. Tongue

Any fool can run towards the light. It takes a master with courage to turn and face the darkness and shine his own light there. - Leslie Fieger

IP Logged

Luna_cannis
Senior Member Level 3

Love & Light to all
GEORGIA
Reply #101 - Jan 16th, 2009, 7:37am

kime is my real name lol

IP Logged

clam
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Leeds
Reply #102 - Jan 16th, 2009, 7:58am

Smileyi chose my user name because i liked the film, but i spelt it different and it kind of stuck most ppl call me clam which i dont mind.

from clamity xx

Smiley

IP Logged

Zedekiah

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #103 - Jan 16th, 2009, 7:34pm

Zed was somebody who was a little bit naughty in the Bible he went against what was considered normal.

He questioned the Status Quo.

I also have used this nick in chatrooms for a couple of years now,other than this.

I guess it just fits.

IP Logged

Voice Over
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

UK
Reply #104 - Jan 17th, 2009, 1:45pm

I chose this name after attending church and experiencing platform readings, I would like to develope my own abilities in helping others find some comfort from who has passed before.
I also sing, this is another reason for my username.
I feel that I have somebody with me all the time and would like to speak for them.    Smiley

IP Logged

Kay

Mote It Be
Leeds
Reply #105 - Jan 18th, 2009, 1:28pm

My original chat name was KayLouWats which was the shortened version of my full name Kirsty Louise Watson. I chose KayLouWats because on facebook i had to change from my real name to K Lou Wats because of unwanted visitors, so only my friends could know it was me.

Now i've change it to April Showers in chat because my birthday is in April and i like the saying April Showers. It''s better than April "tipping it down with rain making it boring and wet outside" lol

Also i like to confuse people! And i get bored of things easily...i don't think i'll be changing it anytime soon tho so don't worry!! xx

MSN  
IP Logged

Nath V 2009
Interim Member

live each day as it comes

united kingdom
Reply #106 - Jan 19th, 2009, 1:09am

my user name is completely unique to me nath (short for my name nathan) v (first initial of surname) 2009 (self explanatory) thanks for reading

IP Logged

Madeline
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #107 - Jan 27th, 2009, 3:52am

I chose mine because if i ever had another child which is not going to happen i always said i would call her Madeline.... I love that name..    wether er not it is for me.. i just love the ring n the tingles i get its like fairy dust all over  when i hear it,,, Smiley

IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Reply #108 - Jan 27th, 2009, 4:11am

MadelineMadeline wrote on Jan 27th, 2009, 3:52am:
I chose mine because if i ever had another child which is not going to happen i always said i would call her Madeline.... I love that name.. wether er not it is for me.. i just love the ring n the tingles i get its like fairy dust all over when i hear it,,, Smiley

I have heard it pronounced three ways:

mad-uh-LEEN ( that would be our Canadian heroine, Madeleine de Verchres, a story I thrilled to as a child)

MAD-uh-lin

mad-uh-LINE

Which one thrills you? Maybe it was your name in a recent past life ... ? ...??

Lovely girly name
Smiley

lavenderangelwings@gmail.com

IP Logged

cotton08
Full Member Level 5

I hear dead people
Kentucky
Reply #109 - Jan 27th, 2009, 4:16am

Smiley

All of you have such beautiful reasons for your names...

cotton08...why the name? Smiley Cuz I couldn't think of a screen name and I saw a Q-Tip and thought oh! cotton! and it was 8:00! Smiley

I am such a nerd! Smiley

YIM  
IP Logged

cotton08
Full Member Level 5

I hear dead people
Kentucky
Reply #110 - Jan 27th, 2009, 4:19am

Daggit!  I forgot to say that on another board, my name is Madeline Rose and screen name there is MadRose!  

small world!

YIM  
IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Reply #111 - Jan 27th, 2009, 4:39am

cotton08 wrote on Jan 27th, 2009, 4:16am:
Smiley

All of you have such beautiful reasons for your names...

cotton08...why the name? Smiley Cuz I couldn't think of a screen name and I saw a Q-Tip and thought oh! cotton! and it was 8:00! Smiley

I am such a nerd! Smiley

LOL I pictured you as a Southern Belle, sippin' a julep in a ladylike manner and humming .......

When I was a little bitty baby
My mama done rock me in the cradle
In them old cotton fields back home

oh okay I had a beau who was a Kentucky Boy LOL what can i say Cheesy

IP Logged

cotton08
Full Member Level 5

I hear dead people
Kentucky
Reply #112 - Jan 27th, 2009, 4:23pm

Lav - Smiley

and there's LOTS to be said for them Kentucky boys! Smiley

Smiley Smiley

YIM  
IP Logged

foreverlost

never forget to say i
love you

Reply #113 - Jan 27th, 2009, 7:21pm

im forever lost because thats exactley what i am lost forever xxxx

live each day

IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Reply #114 - Jan 27th, 2009, 10:42pm

foreverlostforeverlost wrote on Jan 27th, 2009, 7:21pm:
im forever lost because thats exactley what i am lost forever xxxx

ahhhh I hope you are lost in a good place, forever, like in your baby's arms Grin likr the blues song says, "rollin' in my sweet baby's arms'

IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Reply #115 - Jan 27th, 2009, 10:49pm

cottoncotton08 wrote on Jan 27th, 2009, 4:23pm:
Lav - Smiley

and there's LOTS to be said for them Kentucky boys! Smiley

Smiley Smiley

YOWZAH!!!!

Cotton & Lavender singing in harmony: *with a rebel yell, she cried more, more, more*

IP Logged

cotton08
Full Member Level 5

I hear dead people
Kentucky
Reply #116 - Jan 27th, 2009, 11:02pm

YES MA'AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YIM  
IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Reply #117 - Jan 28th, 2009, 5:43am

mellencottoncotton08 wrote on Jan 27th, 2009, 11:02pm:
YES MA'AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley <------- closest thing I could find to a Mint Julep smilie

IP Logged

foreverlost

never forget to say i
love you

Reply #118 - Jan 28th, 2009, 11:26am

thanks lavender xx

live each day

IP Logged

Khur
Newbie Level 3

Canada
Reply #119 - Jan 31st, 2009, 10:02pm

I chose my name after finding out that my real name was a derivative of Cyrus, the great Persian emperor. So, this is root of his name.

IP Logged

Michellex
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Missouri
Reply #120 - Feb 1st, 2009, 9:18pm

Michelle because it's my name  Grin  the x has no signifigance  Grin

IP Logged

Angel_eyes

I Love The Paranormal
its my lyfe Para-normal

Hollywood Florida
Reply #121 - Feb 1st, 2009, 9:35pm

[color=#00ffff][/color]mine is simple too my name is danielle but i was called angel my whole life if someone called me by my real name i never respond but if they call angel i will which is funny because my own husband calls me angel. i have almond shaped eyes which i got the term angel eyes when i get hit on thats always the first thing they would call me so i kept it lol

~Always ya Angel~Baby~

IP Logged

oktor
Grande Fellow

Does not play well with
others.
Australia
Reply #122 - Feb 2nd, 2009, 12:17pm

i remember oktor as being what i was called in the first life i can remember. right from a kid i knew it was my name/title
when i googled it though all i've found is some bloke using it as his middle name, a rock band and some small beach on the other side of the world. outside of those three references there is no info.  Cry

IP Logged

Angel_eyes

I Love The Paranormal
its my lyfe Para-normal

Hollywood Florida
Reply #123 - Feb 3rd, 2009, 3:05am

what a name did you try researching what language it may be where is the beach maybe the beach was where u were located in the first life um try looking on the internet or in the library

~Always ya Angel~Baby~

IP Logged

EnchantingSoul
Grande Fellow

I Look Up At The Sky At
Night
♥ In-between ♥
Reply #124 - Feb 3rd, 2009, 4:43am

Hmmm...

For me choosing it wasn't as hard as I thought. I was staring the registration prompt asking me to add a user name and I said to myself ''something wispy and ethereal-something bewitching'' et voila!, EnchantingSoul was born (not literally huns) Grin

It kind of sums up what I think about the soul and all it's depths. I love it much!!!!  Wink

Much Warmth To You All

EnchantingSoul

Love & Light Make You Bright

IP Logged

Bianca
Junior Member Level 2

Free Spirit
Thessaloniki/Greece
Reply #125 - Feb 11th, 2009, 9:58pm

because of my skin colour, i am very white skin, bianca=white in Italian!
« Last Edit: Feb 11th, 2009, 9:59pm by Bianca »  

Now i lay me down to sleep, I pray the lord my soul to keep, thy angels watch me through the night, And keep me safe till morning's light.
MSN  
IP Logged

within
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Dover, Florida
Reply #126 - Feb 14th, 2009, 5:05am

my username does mean something to me I had gone threw some bad and good  experiances in my life , and I relized that it all comes from within. when we need help or to have a question answered look within it is in you it is in all of us. just ask and look u shall recieve the answer.
I need to work on my spelling  Grin love and light to all of us. * within Within

Love and Light, Within

IP Logged

TheJoker

I Love Freaky stuff!
Crawley, Sussex, Enland
Reply #127 - Feb 16th, 2009, 7:39pm

Im called TheJoker as I have a big smile and have been told its just like The Jokers from Batman, also apparently its like Heath Ledgers, who plays the joker in the new batman film.

Im also called the joker as I dont take life seriously enough and am always joking around, I never stop smiling and try not to let anything get to me.

Thanks for listening  Cheesy

Andy
Aka TheJoker
x
MSN  
IP Logged

tinydancer
Full Member Level 2

..tiny dancer in your
hand..
USA
Reply #128 - Feb 16th, 2009, 9:28pm

well....i started ballet and tap when i was four years old and have continued to this day. so yes i am a dancer. and im pretty small i guess....im only 5'3, weigh 105 pounds, and have a size 6 1/2 shoe....so tiny works for me haha...but really how the name got started is from the elton john song tinydancer, i mean thats why it stuck to me...ppl just call me that haha.

. .

IP Logged

madmama
Junior Member Level 2

Reply #129 - Feb 18th, 2009, 1:08am

Mine is quite literal really. I am a mama and I am mad!

IP Logged

Aanica
Fellow Member

~Barek's Paranormal Princess~

Heaven
Reply #130 - Feb 18th, 2009, 9:43pm

Mine is symbol of strength, a warriors name, it is the name that came to me as I was trying to think of what to use for this forum.
Please dont think I mean battle here I mean spiritual battle...
I am feeling the love here ..I am looking forward to getting to know everyone! Smiley

IP Logged

MyLittleDog
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #131 - Feb 19th, 2009, 3:29pm

because I love my little dog Smiley

IP Logged

khmer_srey
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

california, san jose
Reply #132 - Feb 21st, 2009, 3:50am

mine is because it my real name was gonna put khmergirl meaning cambodian girl.

MSN | Skype/VoIP | AIM  
IP Logged

hollydot1
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Bournemouth
Reply #133 - Feb 22nd, 2009, 11:15am

I have to answer this one, although my name is Gemma i always pick Hollydot1, the reson being my beautiful God Daughters name is Holly and also my cat, and my rabbit was called dot, and I think its pretty! Smiley

IP Logged

hospicenurse4u
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

alabama
Reply #134 - Feb 26th, 2009, 2:53pm

For years I searched for my calling in nursing Smiley and one day I was given the opportunity to work for a hospice company. I was not sure at first if I would be able to handle it but I was excited about being a Monday thru Friday nurse with some weekend on call only. But I found more than that. I found a job that is not a job like most people think. I found my calling. To me this was not a JOB it was something I wanted to do. I didn't mind if I worked 10 or more hours in a day, there has been one family I stayed with for 26 straight hours. Now I did take cat naps on the floor next to the bed but I was there. I can not ever imagine myself in another JOB atmosphere. i have learned so much from my families. Thus the name came about.   Smiley

YIM  
IP Logged

SusanG
Grande Fellow

Bouncin off the Astral
walls
Australia
Reply #135 - Mar 7th, 2009, 7:40pm

i picked mine because i think there is not enough fun and laughter in the world.

IP Logged

erikaafs
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #136 - Mar 11th, 2009, 2:40am

Well it is just my real name. I just love my name, what a luck me, my mom got my name right. Thanks mom!! Wink

IP Logged

Luna_cannis
Senior Member Level 3

Love & Light to all
GEORGIA
Reply #137 - Mar 18th, 2009, 11:45am

Great topic to start. Well as you all know i was known my Kimmy_33 which is my name & age. In the last few weeks, i have seen in influx of the name kimmy even spelled in various ways. i decided to change it to go with something a bit more original. My name is from the Latin luna meaning moon & cannis meaning canine or dog. As most of you know I love my doggies go therefore the name of Luna_cannis = Moon dogie !!!

Kimmy Smiley

IP Logged

falcon
Grande Fellow

Reply #138 - Mar 21st, 2009, 1:49pm

hi everyone..
i picked this name because i think it reflects me alot...
im sweet and kind and i like to help people... i feel that this name portrays just that.
when people see this name i feel that will know that i amk someone that they can talk to...
i hope it works lol
twinkletoes
xxxxx

IP Logged

LC
Junior Member Level 5

Reply #139 - Mar 29th, 2009, 9:13am

My name is actually my music production name (stage name). The name was originally inspired by my life. lol.

IP Logged

raven
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #140 - Apr 6th, 2009, 12:01am

mine daz because my name daz lol

MSN  
IP Logged

Ghost-Hunter
Junior Member Level 4

Ghosts Were People Too...

UK
Reply #141 - Apr 14th, 2009, 1:05am

Plain and obvious mine, i think!

IP Logged

HelloSun
Newbie Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Washington
Reply #142 - Apr 16th, 2009, 7:52am

Back in college I wrote a song about an esoteric moment watching a sunrise, whilst enjoying a hallucenogen.  The song kinda became an anthem for my band. Smiley

IP Logged

narm
Private

Reply #143 - May 12th, 2009, 12:19pm

My username is made up of the first initials of the members of my family. The four of us were always a unit, so it is comforting to me and i use it on many websites.
« Last Edit: May 12th, 2009, 12:21pm by narm »  

IP Logged

mystical_lady
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #144 - May 17th, 2009, 7:42pm

mystical is a nickname i use to have given to me by my grandparents and lad y is b/c i always try to hold myself as one..

IP Logged

twinkzz
Newbie Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #145 - May 24th, 2009, 2:25am

i picked mine because i like stars xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IP Logged

Mariangela

Rebel Angel
Sheffield, UK
Reply #146 - May 25th, 2009, 2:53am

picked mine cos in spanish it rougly translates as "rebel-angel" and i just really liked that name. Makes a change from my usual forum name (xXMessedUpXx) and i wanted something a bit less normal and a bit more paranormal   Smiley

IP Logged

Khaos54321

BOOM!!!
Cleveland CLY!!!
Reply #147 - May 26th, 2009, 2:03am

My cousin came up with this a while back, but later it seemed that it fit me perfectly more and more as I got older. I really don't know why, but my cousin really came up with something that has just stuck to me with so many avenues.

IP Logged

Diencet
Full Member Level 4

Shhh I'm talking to the
radio.
Alabama
Reply #148 - May 26th, 2009, 2:35am

Mine is from a book its a variation of a name in the book Druids written by Morgan Llewelyn. One of my favorites all time I connected with the book and it's stuck with me.

It's the online name I've gone by now for at least 10 years in one variation or another .

IP Logged

china

love and peace
GA,USA
Reply #149 - Jun 3rd, 2009, 10:39pm

WELL mine is china because of my hair is curly it means curly hair in spanish not the country china it spelled china and u say it like cheena.my husband started it 11 years ago and it stuck now everyone calls me that.blessings to all and hugs

JENNY LOVE AND PEACE TO ALL

IP Logged

onlyme
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reading
Reply #150 - Jun 24th, 2009, 2:39am

i picked my user name because i am just onlyme.... never find another person like me, we are all individual hence why... Onlyme  Grin

IP Logged

Gypsy Blossom
Junior Member Level 2

Wisconsin
Reply #151 - Jun 24th, 2009, 5:40am

My user name is a combination of two nicknames someone I love very much gave to me.

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #152 - Jun 25th, 2009, 11:42am

Nickname nickname, nah this is plain my name, i already have too many nicknames lol and some i shouldnt mention here. Honestly said i dont have any secrets for others so neither my name is a sercret and i think its something i can remember easily lol. Btw manny as some of you call me here is a nickname that a friend from the States gave me as wel.

IP Logged

tink
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Washington
Reply #153 - Jul 10th, 2009, 7:52am

Tink was a nickname given to me, because I wouldn't leave stuff alone (I used to Tinker with things)  and because I was small and pixielike.

I hated the name growing up, but then when I moved away and started being known for my given name, I missed the kinship and adoration that came from being called Tink....

So, I use it everytime I get the chance to bring back some of my childhood!

IP Logged

kuhaide

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #154 - Jul 13th, 2009, 4:49pm

because i love japan movie
my true name is khaida
then 1 day i found this japan's name site..
then they gave me the name kuhaide..
sound like cooll for me Tongue

IP Logged

Astral
Grande Fellow

I believe, I believe,
I believe

Reply #155 - Jul 14th, 2009, 1:34am

mine is short for astral projection Cheesy
which i think is great

IP Logged

stephen
Fellow Member

lifes a journey.but it
doesnt end there
liverpool
Reply #156 - Jul 14th, 2009, 1:14pm

my user name is me stephen i dont hide behind a name. lol i am me not a supernatural name

IP Logged

Edward_Shanahan

Lived all my life near
Willow Springs, Archer
Ave
Near Willow Springs and all
Reply #157 - Jul 15th, 2009, 2:28am

I stick with my Birth Name

IP Logged

Canryth

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #158 - Jul 17th, 2009, 10:15pm

my name is a welsh word for white phantom

IP Logged

Panny
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #159 - Jul 29th, 2009, 3:40am

Mine is short for Pandora... My english teacher at school called me after Pandoras box in Adrian Mole and it stuck, mainly gets shortened to Panny now

IP Logged

Alkyrius

Got Milk !?

Reply #160 - Jul 29th, 2009, 11:26am

They call me Jack and I always wear Black..

hey, it was either this, Or Fish Man

IP Logged

Anakiya
Senior Member Level 4

Live. Love. Be. Believe.

Texas
Reply #161 - Aug 1st, 2009, 5:52am

Hi all. I chose my username  because Anakiya is the name of the spirit guide that i'm closest with. I also believe in reincarnation, so i believe that she is who i was in one of my past lives. That's pretty much the story behind mine! Happy

MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Dot Dot Curve
Newbie Level 2

:)

Reply #162 - Aug 1st, 2009, 6:50pm

Dot Dot Curve = Smiley

I feel happy and brand new!
I no longer feel like a Ghost.

IP Logged

Bec
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #163 - Aug 2nd, 2009, 10:29am

aww dot dot curve.. thats so cute and creative lol Smiley

IP Logged

lazybrady
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

ireland
Reply #164 - Aug 14th, 2009, 9:32pm

spas

IP Logged

lazybrady
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

ireland
Reply #165 - Aug 14th, 2009, 9:36pm

I'm called lazybrady after my dog who i love to bits..her name is brady and she is very lazy!! she does nothing but sleep except when we go walking

IP Logged

Greyowl59
Grande Fellow

Archetypal Healer
UK, England, Poole, Dorset
Reply #166 - Aug 14th, 2009, 10:03pm

Mine - Greyowl59.  Born in 1959, hence 59.  People said I had wisdom, so I also went for owl.  Grey - what hair I have left has plenty of grey in it.

Greyowl59 (Charles)

Greyowl
YIM  
IP Logged

Kaycee

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #167 - Aug 16th, 2009, 5:41am

Mine is really my first two intials K and C = Kaycee. lol

IP Logged

Ephraim
Full Member Level 4

An enigma wrapped in a
sandwich.

Reply #168 - Aug 16th, 2009, 8:19am

I thought about those initials, and got Kim and Chris. Though I did see you say your name was Kim in chat earlier.

Mine, I took from one of the main characters of Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. I have a variety of usernames I use online, and this was the one I felt like using (and was available) when I registered here.

That is all.

IP Logged

falcon
Grande Fellow

Reply #169 - Aug 16th, 2009, 9:53am

What a great thread lol
My user name is my true last name. Most of my friends call me Falcon, so I tend to just use it.

Falcon

IP Logged

AlwaysSearching
Junior Member Level 2

I'm interested in all
things spiritual.
Raleigh, NC USA
Reply #170 - Aug 16th, 2009, 3:23pm

Well, because I'm a curious person by nature and I truly believe there are messages and meanings all around us if we just look for them or are open to them showing themselves to us.

IP Logged

lilfairy
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #171 - Aug 16th, 2009, 6:24pm

I chose this username because I love fairies Smiley

IP Logged

Sheenah
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #172 - Aug 16th, 2009, 11:00pm

I picked my username as myname bcuz i want to represent me and not hide behind another name cuz thats where i am in my life representing me!

IP Logged

hummingbird
Junior Member Level 3

SEEKER OF THE TRUTH
GOLDFIELD, NV
Reply #173 - Aug 18th, 2009, 4:49pm

MY USERS NAME WAS GIVEN TO ME BY MY NATIVE AMERICAN GRANDFATHER,  HE ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT I WAS LIKE A HUMMINGBIRD FLUTTERING AROUND.

WWW | Skype/VoIP | YIM | AIM  
IP Logged

Joy
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Illinois
Reply #174 - Aug 18th, 2009, 6:29pm

It's my middle name, and it reminds me of Christmas.

e153.jpg (6 KB | 52 )
e153.jpg

IP Logged

Bethany
Junior Member Level 3

ALWAYS BE HAPPY....
scotland
Reply #175 - Aug 18th, 2009, 7:24pm

My user name is my daughter's name,,, Smiley

IP Logged

Wolfa
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Toronto
Reply #176 - Aug 18th, 2009, 9:12pm

wolfachex is a name that has been with me since I first made it up as a child. I made it up to be the name for a native princess and her tribe for a story that has been with me for as long as the name has. I still write and talk about this story on many occasions and as I grow it grows along with me.

IP Logged

bobby
Fellow Member

happy face!
a Dutchie living in Ireland
Reply #177 - Aug 19th, 2009, 5:41pm

Ha! great question!

When I moved to Ireland and started working in a pub, people didn't know how to pronounce my name (as it is very dutch, difficult for non-dutch speakers)

So someone came up with 'Bobby', who is a character (a sarcastic barman) in a Scottish series called 'Still game'

Most people call me bobby now!

IP Logged

aprendiz
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #178 - Aug 19th, 2009, 10:50pm

My official name is william. I am generally known as Billy. ( my mum hates that) biily Boston is my ultimate rugby hero hence Billy B. LOL

IP Logged

ashc
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #179 - Aug 20th, 2009, 11:11pm

Its short for my fall name

IP Logged

crackers
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

elkhart indiana  USA
Reply #180 - Aug 22nd, 2009, 3:33pm

when i first came to this site my normal user name was lisas
an would not let me use it
so i had to come up with something fast
and sitting here at the comp was a
pack of crackers  Cheesy so i typed it in an it
really fits my person u really have to know me to
understand ask dae rofl

IP Logged

Legolas
Newbie Level 1

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #181 - Aug 24th, 2009, 6:13pm

I picked mine cos I love LOTR and out of the magical creatures, I feel closes to the elves!

Leg.

IP Logged

White Dove
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #182 - Aug 25th, 2009, 9:40am

no significance really just choose the name

IP Logged

H-Bomb
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

West Union, Ohio
Reply #183 - Aug 27th, 2009, 7:12pm

mine is my nickname and my boyfriends nickname together lol. looks confusing huh? hhaha. Roll Eyes

YIM  
IP Logged

homebound
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #184 - Aug 27th, 2009, 8:49pm

What a good thread.  It's nice knowing people's reasons for their chosen name.

I chose homebound because that is my highest priority - to reach my true home, whatever one wants to call it - whether heaven, nirvana, or to be totally "one with God".  My highest goal is to not feel separated from God - and to not have to incarnate anymore.

Life has been an interesting journey for me, and I always wanted to look deeply into situations and people - in part to figure them out and to know why, not just on the level of form & space & time, but to see and understand the bigger picture - and to see if there was anything I could do to heal if healing were needed, and to accept when things are out of my control.  I always want to look at things on a spiritual level and wish there were more I could do to heal the world.

But I digress and see I am rambling.  Homebound, cause that is my destination.  Smiley

IP Logged

Evanescence
Full Member Level 3

Yes!

Reply #185 - Aug 28th, 2009, 8:20am

I chose 'vessel of life' because I see myself and other women as beings that bring life to this world. We carry and nuture each life until it is time for it to be born. It's a very important role that is most times overlooked.

IP Logged

^:^ amethyst angel ^:^
Interim Member

England
Reply #186 - Aug 31st, 2009, 5:47pm

My favourite colour is purple and amethyst is a purple crystal. angel is someone who guides / helps and i like to think that with my psychic abilities i can help and guide those who need it.  together it sums up a beautiful and inspiring image

IP Logged

Wish
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #187 - Sep 1st, 2009, 5:31am

I believe it has a wonderfull effect on people. To "wish" for a better way.. Brings alot to mind actually.. its phenominal  Wink

IP Logged

Ŧıήҝ
Newbie Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Alberta, Canada
Reply #188 - Sep 1st, 2009, 9:24am

I am know for my jealous/tempermental mood so I got the nickname Tinkerbell.  Cheesy

IP Logged

conniegirl
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #189 - Sep 1st, 2009, 8:07pm

I just chose my name as my real name is connie and i am a girl. It has no significance.

IP Logged

limplight

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #190 - Sep 4th, 2009, 4:54am

why did i pick my name....
because i stubbed my toe when u limp around makes you think.
limplight

IP Logged

UnsettlingMind
Interim Member Level 4

Intrigued by the Paranormal

Pennsylvania, USA
Reply #191 - Sep 7th, 2009, 6:37pm

I was creating a name one time and couldnt think of anything so I was told to hurry and make up my mind and settle on a name.  hence - UnsettlingMind

MSN | YIM  
IP Logged

Otep
Full Member Level 5

Otep Rocks, Listen.
St. Louis, MO
Reply #192 - Sep 11th, 2009, 11:55am

Otep - My favorite voice from a girl in a long time, lyrics are so strong and unique.

Her personality is one of the many sweet genders.

MSN | YIM | AIM  
IP Logged

Angahith
Grande Fellow

In the rainy paradise
Reply #193 - Sep 11th, 2009, 1:50pm

Its from an Elven Name Generator. I was a huge Lord of the Rings dork and I've just kept it all this time.  Smiley

IP Logged

darla
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Oklahoma
Reply #194 - Sep 11th, 2009, 6:01pm

i chose my user name cause i felt stupid trying to be creative and make up one, and at the time didn't know about sceen names..so just used my real first name  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

3rdEyePryed
Interim Member

Reply #195 - Sep 15th, 2009, 12:58am

I picked my user name because i love the 3rd eye chi gate! heheh creating visuals by yourself is fun, but in a sense they aren't created but that you can "see" something

IP Logged

lazer
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #196 - Sep 19th, 2009, 7:31pm

my user name identifies who i am and were i came from right from my birth to know it is the only thing i have left that has always been mine . boringly i will explain my surname at birth is a derivative of my nickname now not my married names

IP Logged

kpax
Senior Member Level 3

I seek peace and purpose

ireland
Reply #197 - Sep 24th, 2009, 2:26pm

Mine is actually just short for My first name and surname.

I never knew there was a movie named Kpax until I started using this nick online.

I have never seen the film but apparently its great.

People automatically thinks its after the film and that Im male  Cry

LOL

IP Logged

corey1972
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #198 - Sep 27th, 2009, 9:47am

Its my name and birthdate

IP Logged

darla
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Oklahoma
Reply #199 - Oct 8th, 2009, 4:26am

Mine is because i haven't been in a chat room much and didn't know about screen names.(besides, i didn't have the imagination to come up with one) Cheesy

IP Logged

MoonLightNAsh
Interim Member Level 4

See not by your eyes but
w/ your hart!!
usa, tx
Reply #200 - Oct 11th, 2009, 12:24am

I chose my name because of the meaning each object.
I chose the moon because I am draw to the moon and her change of mood. The often all seeing and mysterious is a guide in the night.  
Light because light and life are so close together and if not for light the moon would not be seen.
Ash is because like the phoenix I have walked thought the fire and came out the other side. I had also heard and beside cheese the moon was once see as a ball of ash left over from the fire that created the earth.  
Maybe its a little romanticized but I liked it.

IP Logged

shana
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #201 - Oct 12th, 2009, 3:22am

Mine's a shortform of my hebrew name, Shoshana:)

IP Logged

tela
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #202 - Oct 19th, 2009, 9:43pm

Smiley Tels, i think it cute, just thought it up, no mystery to it,  Smiley

IP Logged

Angel_eyes

I Love The Paranormal
its my lyfe Para-normal

Hollywood Florida
Reply #203 - Oct 22nd, 2009, 3:20am

I love all the stories i Receaved from this post im glad i wrote it keep the stories coming!!!!

~Always ya Angel~Baby~

IP Logged

Sarayu

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #204 - Oct 26th, 2009, 6:35pm

Sarayu is pronounced Sa-ray-u; it's simply a native american name for wind. I thought it beautiful, simple and and almost musical.

IP Logged

Laney
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Ohio
Reply #205 - Oct 29th, 2009, 10:22am

I like the way it was given to me when i was looking for a Char name for my Everquest beastlord, and that was how i got my user name and a newer Nick that i have ben useing.

YIM  
IP Logged

BuddyLeigh
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #206 - Nov 6th, 2009, 3:31pm

Muy user name is a nickname that my hubby gave me years ago and since my middle name is Leigh...it's easy to remember! lol Cheesy Wink

IP Logged

tn2sea
Newbie Level 1

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #207 - Nov 13th, 2009, 4:08am

I came up with my user name because i moved to Seattle from Tenessee so tn2sea is I thought it was a pretty cool name . Shocked Shocked

IP Logged

bri
Junior Member Level 5

I don't get it
Mid Atlantic
Reply #208 - Nov 16th, 2009, 4:48am

I didn't have an imagination that day so I just my name and the reason I joined

IP Logged

Sev.entheaven
Newbie Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #209 - Nov 19th, 2009, 4:53pm

hmm... well, Sev.entheaven has a few ideas to it. first one is it's part of my original nickname Sev. then, there's the opposition of the circles of hell as circles of heaven..etc..

IP Logged

DeadendBen

In order to Believe..
You must open your mind

Colonial Beach, VA
Reply #210 - Nov 21st, 2009, 8:29am

Every
Every year for Halloween I set up a pretty extravagant cemetery.. Called 'Deadend Cemetery' I work on different things and projects for Deadend all year long.. Nickname followed.. Grin
« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2009, 11:00am by Evie »  

IP Logged

Darkling
Newbie Level 4

Come with me..

Reply #211 - Nov 22nd, 2009, 8:15am

It was given to me by my bestie...

IP Logged

mom2sixpack
Junior Member Level 3

Just looking for others
like me!!!!

Reply #212 - Nov 23rd, 2009, 5:16am

My screen name means just as it says....I am the mother 6 six amazing kids who are my life!!! I am new to this website, so hopefully I will figure out how to get an avatar hooked to my posts, and soon!!! Wink

IP Logged

Boo
Newbie Level 1

I Love The Paranormal

Portland, OR
Reply #213 - Nov 24th, 2009, 5:47am

I chose "Boo" because it's the classic thing a ghost says. Tongue I've always been interested in the paranormal ever since I was a little girl.

IP Logged

Astral
Grande Fellow

I believe, I believe,
I believe

Reply #214 - Nov 24th, 2009, 6:08am

Because Astral Projection fascinates me so. Smiley

IP Logged

Growingup
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #215 - Dec 3rd, 2009, 5:35am

It is a wish I have been hoping for a long time. If it comes true, I would be so happy.

IP Logged

ll_IndigoMoon_ll
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Louisiana
Reply #216 - Dec 3rd, 2009, 5:02pm

Mine was chosen in honor of Indigo people and because I feel like I'm an indigo child in some ways. I chose moon because I love the moon and there are so many magical things about the moon and healing powers.

IP Logged

sleepy
Interim Member Level 3

LoVeD
USA
Reply #217 - Dec 4th, 2009, 4:30am

Sleepy .... i was feelin sleepy it was 1:00 am Smiley)  Cheesy

IP Logged

Owlscrying
Global Moderator

7th Sense

Reply #218 - Dec 4th, 2009, 9:22am

Smiley Smiley Smiley

All y'alls names are awesome. Smiley

Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

anna_marie101
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #219 - Dec 5th, 2009, 2:18am

I picked mine because it's my name plus my favorite number

IP Logged

enchanta
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Lancashire, UK
Reply #220 - Dec 14th, 2009, 10:12am

I chose the name 'enchanta' because it just popped into my head.  Not sure where it came from though!!

IP Logged

Dimmy
Newbie Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #221 - Dec 14th, 2009, 5:00pm

My name is kim and every1 i know calls me kimmy so i changed it to Dimmy because i was tired of kimmy.

IP Logged

distant sounds
Full Member Level 3

Come with me to a distant
land...
Sydney, Au
Reply #222 - Dec 18th, 2009, 9:42am

I have always loved laying in bed on warm summer nights (not too warm) with the window open listening to all the distant sounds, hence my nickname. The sounds of the nightbirds, the cars and trucks travelling on the nearby motorway where u pick up on the sound of one as it moves along in the far distance. If the wind blows from the north I can hear the sound of the trains passing by from other direction thru the night. And then there's the eerie sounds of which you're not quite sure. Anyways, that's where my nick came from.

IP Logged

simplyme
Junior Member Level 3

IAM ALL I TRUST
tx.
Reply #223 - Dec 20th, 2009, 2:21am

mines means that iam just me i dont try to impress anybody and i dont try to put an act infront of anybody iam just SIMPLY ME!!! Smiley

IP Logged

wadjet
Newbie Level 3

Life is what you make
it ...

Reply #224 - Dec 28th, 2009, 10:00pm

Well, mine is wadjet basically because it signifies the egyptian symbol of protection. I also have a tattoo of this on my lower back!

IP Logged

Tia
Senior Member Level 5

I AM THAT I AM
Canada
Reply #225 - Jan 1st, 2010, 1:58am

I chose Tia because they are 3 of the 8 letters in my first name!

FireworksAnimated.gif (194 KB | 61 )
FireworksAnimated.gif

IP Logged

twinkletoes
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #226 - Jan 1st, 2010, 10:50am

hmm, i dont actually know why i picked this name... never really thought sbout it till now Smiley
i guess i picked twinkletoes because 1. twinkle is girly and im girly + when i think of twinkle i think of pink glittery things and i love things that are pink and glittery... 2.toes.. i am very good on my toes... may it be dancing, running or walking + i like ballet alot and ballet dancers dance on their toes Smiley
cool thread betty Smiley
hugs
twinks
xxxx

IP Logged

falcon
Grande Fellow

Reply #227 - Jan 1st, 2010, 1:00pm

I have always loved the name Falcon and as it is also my true last name....well I just use it. Wonder if I ever chose to marry if the man will take my name for a change cause I won't give it up...

Falcon

IP Logged

Richard OConnor
Grande Fellow

The SPI Guy
Redditch
Reply #228 - Jan 1st, 2010, 2:12pm

Mine is just my name, boring but simple!

WWW | MSN  
IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Reply #229 - Jan 1st, 2010, 4:23pm

falcon wrote on Jan 1st, 2010, 1:00pm:
I have always loved the name Falcon and as it is also my true last name....well I just use it. Wonder if I ever chose to marry if the man will take my name for a change cause I won't give it up...

Falcon

Okay, time for Lavender to 'fess up: I have always been envious of your name since I realized it was your real name. Cheesy

But i'm funny that way:

Since hitting puberty it has been a worry of mine that I'd fall for a guy named Lipshitz. Lips Sealed

Or Kuntz. Lips Sealed

(I don't care if they do try to lessen the impact by pronouncing it "Coons", no-one is fooled !!) Smiley

IP Logged

sirius
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #230 - Jan 3rd, 2010, 4:31am

My nick came from a novel I read as a kid, Sirius the dog star came to Earth to take care of somethings , anyways was really attracted to Sirius. Read the novel at least a dozen times and the name stuck with me.

IP Logged

shainacj
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #231 - Jan 5th, 2010, 8:00am

i chose it because it is my first name and initials

IP Logged

Avari Clover
Interim Member Level 4

Death is a fallacy.
California
Reply #232 - Jan 8th, 2010, 11:32pm

A friend of mine and I decided to rename each other. She renamed me Avari: Heavenly. I have an obsession with names that start in 'A' to begin with. Clover is the translation of my last name. I think it's cute. That's all. Smiley

I can only be honest. It is not always what is wanted. It can be brutal. It can be kind. Sometimes one may not be able to handle it, but all I have is what I know and feel that is what I offer.
MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

sirius
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #233 - Jan 11th, 2010, 10:58pm

You all have wonderful names !

IP Logged

enrique
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #234 - Jan 12th, 2010, 4:11pm

isnt the first time i use this nickname .. i just like it. and it says where am fromn.. Argentina and of course.. zone.. obious dun have to expain much that part Cheesy
nice to memt you peeps.

IP Logged

3rdEyePryed
Interim Member

Reply #235 - Jan 14th, 2010, 11:04pm

the reason i chose my name is becuase the 3rd eye is described as a chi or ki gate and i think i can possibly tap into it, witch explains why i see colors with my eyes closed, and stuff moving while i meditate, or before i sleep

IP Logged

Milliestar

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #236 - Jan 16th, 2010, 12:24am

I chose my name because i am always gazing up at he stars and i wear clothes that have stars on lol

IP Logged

FluffyEmu

I Love The Paranormal

Southern England
Reply #237 - Jan 20th, 2010, 2:44pm

I have ducks and one of them I hatched and hand reared myself so we are very bonded and he follows me everywhere.He is named Emu and even though he's not fluffy anymore he is still my little duckling! So my name FluffyEmu is in honour of him.I was watching him when I was trying to think of a user name. xx

IP Logged

xxBirdiexx
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #238 - Jan 22nd, 2010, 11:28am

I was nicknamed Birdie by a little girl who could not pronounce my real name, so she began calling me Birdie. x Cheesy

IP Logged

purrkittypurr

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #239 - Jan 23rd, 2010, 4:01am

no i guess my username dsnt  Angry hmm now i dnt like tht hehe

IP Logged

siren1977
Junior Member Level 3

Looking for Answers
Dallas/ Fort Worth
Reply #240 - Jan 24th, 2010, 10:18am

My handle is siren1977.  The first time I was introduced to the internet was in college.  Email was still a fairly new thing - I know, I just aged myself a bit.   Roll Eyes  I was taking an English class that happened to be studying mythology.  I was fascinated by the story of the Sirens that would lure sailors to their death by singing and at the time I was a vocal major.  It just seemed fitting at the time.  The 1977....ugh, well - no comment.

IP Logged

Gary
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #241 - Jan 24th, 2010, 10:11pm

Hello everyone, when I was at Uni there was no such thing as pcs' email or anything. We did have microfiches though ( anyone remember them?).
        I decided to use my real name as opposed to a pseudonym, or alter ego as I feel that would be more honest within myself, as I am hoping to chat to people with differing perspectives,physically and metaphysically I thought it wise to be open with you as well.
        As I've never used a chatroom before I'm in trepidation about joinimg in, plus my computer skills aren't up to much at the moment. Hopefully as I get better I'll be able to contribute more. Good wishes, Gary.

IP Logged

homebound
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #242 - Jan 25th, 2010, 2:00am

Hi Gary, it's nice to meet you and welcome to the site.  Hope to see you in chat.

homebound  (my real name is - well, some call me janice and some call me diane smile - but I answer to both)

IP Logged

JoanOfArc
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #243 - Jan 25th, 2010, 2:11am

I chose this name because Joan of arc heard voices and had visions.  So do I.  Smiley

IP Logged

thesalamander

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #244 - Jan 25th, 2010, 4:56am

the reason for my username is very simple - my animal spirit is a salamander simple there you go  Smiley

IP Logged

woo
Interim Member Level 2

uk
Reply #245 - Jan 31st, 2010, 12:29am

woo .is me username on a fw sites ....has to be easy to remember for me lol.......also i cal my dog  indywoo . thats  where woo came from , short n sweet  Wink

IP Logged

Oceans 1111
Newbie Level 1

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #246 - Feb 1st, 2010, 2:58am

I love the ocean and over the past ten or so years 1111 has unintentionally become my favorite number.I see this number everywhere,clocks, buses,store receipts,and the list can and does go on.
I know that it's trying to show me something I'm just not entirely sure what yet,or maybe that is simply it...just the fact that I am aware? any thoughts on that??

IP Logged

enilorac
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #247 - Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:40am

mine is easy just my name spelt backwards lol

IP Logged

dimpleface32
Full Member Level 3

berkshire
Reply #248 - Feb 3rd, 2010, 9:26am

I have one very big dimple! hence the name x

IP Logged

MysticAngel
Interim Member Level 3

Live Long And Prosper

Iowa, USA
Reply #249 - Feb 4th, 2010, 5:08pm

I got mine from my Aunt. Her name is Angel and to me she is such a mystical kind of person. Her personality just reminds me of the definition of Mystic and I've always been attached to her in a way that I can't explain. I don't know if she knows this or not, but I do look up to her and the way she believes and all her hobbies and interests amaze me. Smiley

Serenity now, insanity later!

IP Logged

delstar
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

canada
Reply #250 - Feb 4th, 2010, 9:33pm

I came up with mine spur of the moment.
I really wish I had some sort of story other then I think my spirit guide put the idea into my head... I had never heard of 'delstar' but it felt right so I just went with it. Smiley

IP Logged

Angela5150
Interim Member

interested in communicating
with the afterlife
california
Re: why your username? Angela 515o
Reply #251 - Feb 5th, 2010, 6:38am

Well mine ive had forever since highschool...Angela is my real name and 5150 crazy. I am free spirited and love to take risks ahnd enjoy life n take chances.. some well most are crazy!

IP Logged

Haru shimo
Junior Member Level 2

Otherkin Ten times over

Cannon AFB, New Mexico, USA
Reply #252 - Feb 7th, 2010, 8:41am

Hm... Well, here's the story:

I had been looking for my own spiritual name, and occasionally my wife talks in her sleep.

So, one night, she said "Haru" in her sleep, and the instant I heard it I snapped awake and knew it was my name, even if she might have been dreaming of some Asian playboy. lol

Looking it up, it's a boy's name in Japanese which means "Spring" or "To clear up" or "Make Pure", depending on where you look.

Shimo kind of popped into my head as the secong part, if I remember correctly, and in some dialect means Frost or Fall. So, spring and frost, life and death. My name is the Cycle I've been repeating. This'll be my 10th time in the physical, unless I find more. XD

"I'm not questioning your prowes of perseption. I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is." -V for Vendetta
MSN  
IP Logged

lilmestuckinpari
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #253 - Feb 7th, 2010, 5:38pm

i picked my user name because it is unique like me so there fore i like it lol tht is why i chose my username because it fits my personality  very much so.. Tongue

IP Logged

Azimal
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #254 - Feb 9th, 2010, 9:32pm

My name is meant to be Azimel which is an anagram including part of my name, on registration, there was a typo! And it reads as Azimal. I have been told that I could change it but now i'm not sure as everyone here is getting used to it!
Regards and blessings.. Azimal Grin

IP Logged

Angellus
Newbie Level 2

Blessed Be!

Reply #255 - Feb 10th, 2010, 1:33am

Hi there

Angellus is my magickal working name.. i dont know particularly why this name, never figured it out, it just came to me one day and i started using it from then on.  Wish i could explain it better, but alas , nope lol.  

blessed be

IP Logged

Angela5150
Interim Member

interested in communicating
with the afterlife
california
Reply #256 - Feb 10th, 2010, 7:34am

Hey interesting reasons for all the names picked! I like it!

IP Logged

Mara Gold
Junior Member Level 4

I believe you create your
destiny.
Massachusetts
Reply #257 - Feb 10th, 2010, 12:05pm

Mara Gold is a pen name I chose during my separation, an abbreviated version of my first and maiden names.  

I guess it was my way of cherishing and acknowledging that part of me that is mine alone. Cheesy  I never thought too much about it.  

Mara Gold remains the voice in which I am most comfortable  expressing my faith in the law of attraction and other supernatural forces. I think it my most hopeful persona.

Great question.

IP Logged

Aphrodite
Interim Member Level 4

Thinking of you always...

Reply #258 - Feb 21st, 2010, 2:25pm

Aphrodite is the goddess of love, beauty and sexual rapture.
And it was the first thing that poped up.
Kiss

IP Logged

Ms Intuitive
Junior Member Level 2

Pray daily, plan well,
work hard and help others.

Coastal North Carolina
Reply #259 - Feb 27th, 2010, 11:07pm

Because I've been blessed with excellent intuition.

When I die, I hope God is having a good day.
YIM  
IP Logged

worriedwife

I Love The Paranormal

missouri, usa
Reply #260 - Feb 28th, 2010, 5:36am

mine explains it all lol

IP Logged

ana
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #261 - Mar 7th, 2010, 7:15pm

Like Evie I never thought of using another name!  Just my name and first initial of my surname.  Grin

IP Logged

bloomingjasmine_
Junior Member Level 2

Hello Everyone (:

Reply #262 - Mar 9th, 2010, 11:49pm

Well my name is Jasmine. As you know, Jasmine is a flower. So i decided to put the word 'blooming' because a flower blooms, and also, i am a teen growing up. (blooming) so i put BloomingJasmine (:

IP Logged

revolution breeze
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #263 - Mar 11th, 2010, 7:05pm

My name came from a hippy name generator application on facebook  I fell in love with the name and there you go!

IP Logged

AngelDove
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Vita Manitoba Canada
Reply #264 - Mar 16th, 2010, 3:20am

I have always been facinated with angels and my favorite bird is the dove so I combined the 2 and has been my user name for 8 years Smiley

IP Logged

Twiddles
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #265 - Mar 18th, 2010, 12:26am

i lost my twins born too soon thats what we called them when i found out there was 2 in there

IP Logged

rindyl
Interim Member Level 3

Reply #266 - Mar 18th, 2010, 10:20pm

Mine is much the same as Twiddles, we are friends arnt we twiddles xx and my username is taken from a mixture of the 2 names of our special angels xx

IP Logged

Christine Daae
Junior Member Level 2

Very much Christine Daae!

Reply #267 - Mar 20th, 2010, 7:13am

My username is Christine Daae Because I adore Phantom of the Opera- I also have Christine's (2004 movie version) brown hair, brown eyes, and some people say I have her voice. And I too have an 'angel of music' that used to follow me places, which is why I'm here to begin with...  Grin

IP Logged

lilytear
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #268 - Mar 24th, 2010, 2:43pm

I choose my name because I like lilies, and I thought, that the pretties thing is to see lillies in the morning with dew, I didn't like the name lilydew, so I decided that lilytear is much more prettier.
« Last Edit: Mar 24th, 2010, 3:06pm by Evie »  

IP Logged

ozwizardks
Supernumerary Fellow

SEEKING TO EVOLVE SPIRITUALLY
TO ENHANCE MY GIFTS
Where Ever My Heart Is...
Reply #269 - Mar 27th, 2010, 2:29am

i chose mine because at the time i lived in Kansas, hence the KS at the end of the name. i always liked the movie 'Wizard of Oz', so put that with the film in which Dorothy was from Kansas, and here i am OZWIZARDKS. i have used this name where ever i go on the net and have happily been OZ for 15 years now. Smiley

IF YOU BELIEVE...THERE IS NO PARANORMAL
IP Logged

Evie
Global Moderator

"Wherever I go... there
I am"
I am Canadian
Reply #270 - Mar 29th, 2010, 7:18pm

Off-Topic replies have been moved to this Topic.

IP Logged

AngelDove
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Vita Manitoba Canada
Reply #271 - Mar 31st, 2010, 2:05am

For me I was always intrigued by Angels and Doves. Not sure why since horses are my all time favorite animal lol Dove's represent peace I had no idea of the biblical symbols of it though. Angels to me are my protectors/guardians So I came up with AngelDove. Nothing fancy lol but it took forever for my boyfriend to find me a chain with a dove. He said he looked everywhere til he found one for Christmas. I havent worn the one with the cross he got me yet though. Maybe someday I will but for now I prefer the dove. Smiley

IP Logged

SeesTheGhosts
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Savannah, GA
Reply #272 - Apr 5th, 2010, 12:19am

I chose my screen name "SeesTheGhosts" because of the Stephen King novel It.  There was an exercise mentioned in that book that is supposed to help stutters, "He thrusts his fists against the post and still insists he sees the ghosts."  

That phrase has stuck with me for many years.

WWW | YIM | AIM  
IP Logged

Sherry11
Full Member Level 4

She believed she could
so she did.
USA, Maine
Reply #273 - Apr 6th, 2010, 8:47am

I chose sherry because it's my name, and if I would have known it was permanent, I may have chosen a different name. The 11 is because it's my favorite number.

IP Logged

erma
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #274 - Apr 8th, 2010, 9:30pm

Mine is my first name.

IP Logged

raggaeruss
Newbie Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #275 - Apr 10th, 2010, 3:11pm

I picked my name because I feel that I belong near the ocean (Eventhough I live in KY) and I love the message Bob Marley brought to us while here on Earth.  Plus, I couldn't think of a good name and my wife picked it for me. Smiley

IP Logged

Snowraven
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Canada
Reply #276 - Apr 11th, 2010, 2:04pm

I was trying to think of a good username one day and as i was thinking i happened to glance outside and i saw a raven in the snow. Maybe it was meant to be.

IP Logged

Lorelei
Fellow Member

Reply #277 - Apr 11th, 2010, 4:50pm

My family is German and I've always been fascinated by mermaids/ningyo.  Smiley  I love the water and mythology and I just think Lorelei is a lovely name.

Reading info and feedback goes here.

I take a stand and it turns into a strut. - Kevin Aviance

IP Logged

Babayaga
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #278 - Apr 12th, 2010, 4:29am

This name is a two part-er because my life, in a most personal way, has been divided into two parts.....so I just put the two together.  I also sign my artwork with this name.   No real exotic story here....it is what it is.

IP Logged

arizonadecember
Full Member Level 2

i can't take these diamonds
falling down......
fort walton beach, fl
Reply #279 - Apr 12th, 2010, 8:11am

mine is b/c my name came from a couple of things.  my birthday is in december and i always thought that arizona december would make a beautiful name for a little girl someday.  well, i decided to use it for a s/n on something it's been that way ever since.

and the name betty spaghetti reminds me of a league of their own.  lol.

good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere else--mae west

IP Logged

Raman
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #280 - Apr 12th, 2010, 9:32am

My real name is Ramandeep Kaur.. and i am known for Raman.. so i think i was creative enough to pick Raman as my user name.. Cheesy...

Smiley
love Raman...

IP Logged

chuckie
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #281 - Apr 13th, 2010, 1:32am

my name stuck with me from my childhood, it was the only nickname i actually liked, it has sorta stayed with me x

IP Logged

EagleSpirit
Fellow Member

Be Open to the Possibility

Australia
Reply #282 - Apr 18th, 2010, 3:17am

Well My name comes from my Shakesperian days at Highschool, Being a secret wanting hollywood actress deperate to have someone ""discover her"""  I Put all my efforts to playing Iago in Othello at a school festival where we had to act a scene, I jumped at the chance to play a guy so sinister as Iago If i was going to be a fabulous actor I wanted to be a sinister one *haha*

At the time I had a crue cut, not realising that it fittedmy role perfectly, and so I adopted Spiikestar as a new persona.
I ended up wowing the audience and later went on to compete at a state level, winning there too, hence the original email.. spiikestar@

since leaving school and all chances of making big bucks on the screen with hollywood, I remained to use the double ii as a way of recognition..
I met a wonderful Man who has taught me to skii..snow that is..
So I have decided Id like to be a world famous dowhill skiier instead!

Grin...

IP Logged

kazren
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

NSW, Australia
Reply #283 - Apr 18th, 2010, 1:56pm

Well my name is Karen and my Nickname has always been Kaz. So I put them both together and got kazren, it's not very common. I like how its a little bit different yet simple Smiley.

IP Logged

tamara-nl

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #284 - Apr 19th, 2010, 12:09am

it is my real name and nl stands for Nederland where i come from

IP Logged

Grendel
Moderators

Vivat Grendel

Reply #285 - Apr 20th, 2010, 5:17am

why did i pick 'Grendel' .......

the inspiration for my name comes from Matt Wagners Grendel storyline.most people ask me or comment about the grendel character in the celtic tale of beowulf but i can assure you my Grendel has naught to do with that story.

THE STORY OF GRENDEL

eddie was a prodigy.gifted at all he did.his abilities were outstanding in whatever endeavor he  attempted or became involved with.autopsies after his death showed that he had some form of genetic mutation which not only facilitated the unprecedented developement of his physical instincts and abilities but allowed him to use to a much higher degree,his mental capabilities.this lead to ennui and cynicism which some say lead him to find peace and solace with the blade.at 14 years of age he dominated all of the worlds best fencers bringing him to win the olympic gold medal with no trouble at all,yet at the moment of his victory he stopped and allowed his opponent to win.Jacosta Rose,leader of the british fencing team,was aware that eddie had tossed the match and was intrigued as to why.they became friends,grew close and then were lovers.Jacosta was 30.for the next year he knew feelings and emotions hed never known before nor would experience ever again and was enraptured.and then she died.
he sank into darkness..... with a smoldering fire no one other than perhaps Jacosta herself stoked from her time with him or beyond.he wrote a few bestsellers and took the literary world by storm taking the name of Hunter Rose by day...and by night...donned a mask and became the assassin known as Grendel.in short time he controlled the underworld of crime with a draconian iron hand and abject fear.
he became sort of an anti-hero,but thats just the beginning of grendel.after Hunter Rose,the very first and most iconic Grendel,there were many others in a tale that spans over 5 centuries.female grendels,child grendels,true honest and heroic grendels as well as downright evil and despicable ones.even vampire grendels.from the twisted grendel sisters known as the Sessions (margaret and Brilla) to
genetically altered and cloned grendels like the Hitchcocks....all leading to the final grendel.the most powerful and immortal solar powered cyborg,GrendelPrime.
a fascinating storyline i find highly inspirational in my lifes experiences. sorrow or joy,good or bad,climactic or nondescript...both demon and angel of society's mediocrity.....my name is Charlie and i am Grendel
« Last Edit: Apr 20th, 2010, 5:21am by Grendel »  

IP Logged

meshells
Full Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

swansea
Reply #286 - Apr 20th, 2010, 8:14am

well with me it is because my name is michelle but i am nown as shells  so me shells lol its wat i used to call myselff when younger either that or meme lolthink i may have out grown the meme lol. xx

MSN  
IP Logged

Lorri
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #287 - Apr 24th, 2010, 10:58pm

Everyone has such neat and interestig stories...even when using their own names.   Well mine is my own name...the spelling is different because I was named after my grandmother and her middle name was Lorraine...hence the spelling.

IP Logged

angel70
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

/Brazoria Tx.
Reply #288 - May 8th, 2010, 2:31am

I chose the name Angel with my age..i chose Angel because they are with me everyday..and they talk to me and help me and love me as i love them.

It has always been a pet name..from my gram and my mom and my hubby..so that is why i chose my avatar..Angel63

Love and light
Angel63

IP Logged

Panther

We For Animals
Bronx, New York
Reply #289 - May 8th, 2010, 4:12am

As strange as it sounds, I had a dream that I had an "animal spirit." Later, just for fun, I sort of asked myself what this animal spirit was (sure it had to be cute little cat, just like mine.) Nope - I got the answer of "Panther."

IP Logged

jerrys-gal
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #290 - May 10th, 2010, 8:13pm

My username is the same for all my other usernames. When i first met my husband, was setting up a new e-mail account and this was the only name I think that I could come up with. The interesting part was when i first set it up i somehow put his last name in the info instead of my own, which confused a lot of people, they thought that we ran off and got married without telling any one. We did get married, but it was short lived, my husband just passed away.
But I do love the name and I will always be his girl.

IP Logged

Sarah1983
Interim Member Level 2

love you always angel
xx
Edinburgh, Scotland
Reply #291 - May 19th, 2010, 4:10am

mine is so dull....its just my name and year of birth lol

IP Logged

jessi
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #292 - May 27th, 2010, 2:33am

mine has been my nicknam since i was about a year old when i threw two bowls full of spaghetti o's on my mom cause they were gross. it stuck and  26 years later, thats still my name. i hear it more than regular jessi!

IP Logged

angeleyesblue
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #293 - May 27th, 2010, 5:19pm

Icefly wrote on Dec 14th, 2007, 9:12pm:
mine is from a web site that's about fairys, if you type in your first name it comes up with your fairy name.... hence why i have Icefly Grin

hi icefly love the name i two love fairys ,my username is becoz i love angels and ive got blue eyes lol .

IP Logged

valuemis
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #294 - Jun 2nd, 2010, 6:21pm

It's a name from my email address. I made it up and I believe it means nothing...

IP Logged

Jasmin
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #295 - Jun 2nd, 2010, 10:27pm

i have just planted some and it was the first thing i thought of for a username

IP Logged

Rainnelor
Grande Fellow

No punishment; no reward--only
consequences
North Carolina
Reply #296 - Jun 3rd, 2010, 2:34am

I use my user name wherever I go and it is simply a rearrangement of the letters of my middle name!

MSN | AIM  
IP Logged

et-dna
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #297 - Jun 4th, 2010, 2:50am

People are always asking me what color the sun is on my planet.  Grin
I figured it would be an appropriate tag.

IP Logged

lily_moonstone

i'm not weird...just wired
differently
South East England
Reply #298 - Jun 4th, 2010, 11:10am

such a good question...was just reading through some and it's nice to discover the hows and whys of people's user name choices...made me think why I chose mine...

lily- I got a beautiful bouqet of flowers last year for my birthday...which had the most lovely lilies (profile pic of one) they are pretty, colourful and exotic!

blossom- because that's how I see myself spiritually...waiting to bloom! lol

Smiley

AIM  
IP Logged

angel2010

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #299 - Jun 5th, 2010, 4:25am

Despite my life experiences I still have an angelic spirit.

IP Logged

PaQua8
Junior Member Level 2

Channel Guide's and 3
Past Lives
Seattle, Wa. USA
Reply #300 - Jun 6th, 2010, 6:27pm

In 1995 I baught a book called "Channeling: How to Reach Out to Your Spirit Guides" by Kathryn Ridall. I took it home to read it. I set it upstairs next to my computer. I picked it up to begin to read and I start to hear this voice, "Hello, my name is Paqua. I was your chinese past life guide. Based on your meditation being simular to that of your chinese past life. I have chosen to be your guide. I am the one who has the job to over see anyone who goes with the path of anything to do with inner demons." I read the book after that Smiley.

After doing research on the word paqua, there is a martial arts style that uses this name. There is also a protection plaque that is used called the Paqua or Bagua mirror.

Paqua - in Chinese means 8 Directions or 8 Ways.
« Last Edit: Jun 6th, 2010, 6:28pm by PaQua8 »  

IP Logged

Amulet
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #301 - Jun 18th, 2010, 4:22am

I just figured everyone needs a little protection every now and again! It is always nice to have an amulet around . . . Wink

IP Logged

Silverwing
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #302 - Jun 20th, 2010, 3:14pm

mine was just overthought ive always been interested in the thought of angel type beings and thought this could be a good name for an angel  so i decided to choose it

IP Logged

LstInAmbivalence

On a Journey...
Howell, NJ