Jan 22nd, 2017, 7:56am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netGeneral Discussion, Help & GuidanceMembers Introductions & Info › What brought you to Anybodythere?
Pages: 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 
(Read 188908 times)
coryllus
Newbie Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Re: What brought you to Anybodythere?
Reply #1950 - Oct 23rd, 2016, 3:33pm

Finally facing up to the fact that I have a psychic potential no matter how I try to ignore it. Dreams and various events are seemingly revealing it is time to expand myself in this field.

IP Logged

LunaSea
Moderators

usa
Reply #1951 - Oct 23rd, 2016, 9:48pm

Hello cory was nice to meet ou in chat. welcome to ABT.  Wink Cheesy

"I don't suffer from my insanity I enjoy every minute of it!" ~Sherrlilyn Kenyon~

IP Logged

Owlscrying
Global Moderator

7th Sense

Reply #1952 - Oct 23rd, 2016, 10:15pm

Smiley Smiley

Smiley to ABT coryllus.

Nice meeting you in Chat. Smiley

IP Logged

Orangeismyfav
Junior Member Level 2

Reply #1953 - Nov 2nd, 2016, 3:00pm

As a child ]I have always been able to see things that others can not to add the countless experciences that I've encountered throught my life. Then when I relocated to a different state my expericenes changed, to fewer. As I get older I miss the encounters but I'm very sensitive to the ocacional ones that I do have.

IP Logged

Parasnow
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Finland
Reply #1954 - Nov 5th, 2016, 12:26am

I have a love and passion for anything paranormal Smiley
Was a member of a site called asylumgate but their site dissapeared, so was googling for similar active sites Smiley

I also love looking at webcams at haunted places, read peoples experiences in the paranormal, and like learning new things, and this site seems to offer it all Smiley

IP Logged

Taoseeker
Newbie Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #1955 - Nov 27th, 2016, 3:14pm

Hello everybody. This site came up in a search for mediumship training.  I have been highly sensitive all my life, an empath, with some ability to sense spirits and spirit guides, and I find that while I still "read with training wheels" that I do have a knack for reading.  After a long closed-off period due to life circumstances, I have found that my ability to hear spirits is stronger than before.  For the last three years my astrologer has been telling me that psychic counseling is all over my chart and that I should look into training as a medium.  So I have decided to take her advice and seek training as a medium specifically, as well as psychic talents in general.  

I was happy though to see this was a paranormal site and not a psychic site, because I have long had an interest in the paranormal.  Ghost-hunting with others I have not done very much because much to my dismay, I am simply NOT a night owl!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328