06/26/17 at 01:19:04
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumGeneral Discussion, Help & GuidanceMembers Introductions & Info › What brought you to Anybodythere?
Pages: 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 ... 397
(Read 210342 times)
Taoseeker
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Re: What brought you to Anybodythere?
Reply #1955 - 11/27/16 at 15:14:26

Hello everybody. This site came up in a search for mediumship training.  I have been highly sensitive all my life, an empath, with some ability to sense spirits and spirit guides, and I find that while I still "read with training wheels" that I do have a knack for reading.  After a long closed-off period due to life circumstances, I have found that my ability to hear spirits is stronger than before.  For the last three years my astrologer has been telling me that psychic counseling is all over my chart and that I should look into training as a medium.  So I have decided to take her advice and seek training as a medium specifically, as well as psychic talents in general.  

I was happy though to see this was a paranormal site and not a psychic site, because I have long had an interest in the paranormal.  Ghost-hunting with others I have not done very much because much to my dismay, I am simply NOT a night owl!

IP Logged

Owlscrying
Global Moderator

7th Sense

Reply #1956 - 11/27/16 at 22:48:46

Smiley Smiley

Smiley to ABT Taoseeker.

Join us in Chat. Smiley

IP Logged

Purple20
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #1957 - 12/02/16 at 03:30:00

I've simply come here because I've had a HUGE interest in the paranormal/psychic community. I've had accurate readings and angels answer my prayers in the past, so I know that someone is "out there" lol. I can't wait to connect with all of you guys here.  Smiley

IP Logged

Owlscrying
Global Moderator

7th Sense

Reply #1958 - 12/02/16 at 12:20:40

Smiley Smiley

Smiley to ABT Purple20.

Join us in Chat. Smiley

IP Logged

Chardee MacDennis
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #1959 - 12/04/16 at 23:19:10

I have been called overly sensitive for as long as I can remember. Anxiety has controlled me since I was a child. Now in my early thirties, I'm finally trying to understand me. I've always been fascinated by anything paranormal but struggling with my beliefs and religion has really prevented me from really exploring it. After a visit to a famous battlefield last summer, my interest increased. Since I've started researching, strange things have been happening more and more. I guess I'm just looking for some kind of answers. My husband is a skeptic, so I don't feel like I have anyone to talk to without feeling belittled.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 ... 397