Jan 20th, 2017, 3:40am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netGeneral Discussion, Help & GuidanceMembers Introductions & Info › What brought you to Anybodythere?
Pages: 1 
(Read 188508 times)
Evie
Global Moderator

"Wherever I go... there
I am"
I am Canadian
What brought you to Anybodythere?
Dec 23rd, 2007, 6:45pm

I found Anybodythere because I am a Paranormal junkie Smiley
I met Mary Malone nearly 20 years ago, and had an incredible reading. I love mediums. When I got on a computer I googled her name .... and I arrived here. This is the first ever forum/site that I joined. I stayed ... Smiley because I met Helen/Akasha and Steve/Admin and felt an immediate liking for them .... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: Apr 13th, 2008, 6:32am by Evie »  

IP Logged

Helen
Global Moderator

I am addicted to this
site!!!
lancashire england
Re: What brought you to Anybodythere?
Reply #1 - Dec 23rd, 2007, 7:33pm

None of the above.. Smiley
I am in love with the owner! Smiley Smiley
He is my partner and true love  Smiley
Smiley
He loves and is passionate about the site and will do anything for anyone on here!
I am privilaged to know him...
Slushy but true!!

love and peace helen.xxx...
IP Logged

bettyspaghetti
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - Dec 23rd, 2007, 8:19pm

i answered on what brought me here initially

like home once you get here though thats why we stick around!!

IP Logged

wiccaneyez
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

memphis tn
Reply #3 - Dec 24th, 2007, 9:09am

I choose to develop my psychic ability ive met so many people on here that have helped me be more open to recieving it. Thanks a bunch. Take care.

wiccaneyez aka Diane

YIM  
IP Logged

Icefly

I Love The Paranormal

scotland
Reply #4 - Dec 24th, 2007, 10:30am

These are my main reasons for joining..................

I have experiences I do not understand  

I wish to develop my own psychic abilties  

and i dont think i could of found a better place or nicer more helpfull people.
I now understand things a bit better & who knows maybe one day i will fully understand it all, i hope so, so a big big  Smiley to everyone.
coming here is a bit like coming home if you know what i mean Smiley Smiley

"Never Drive Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly"&&&&

IP Logged

angelswings
Grande Fellow

I believe in Angels, Don't
you ?
Scotland
Reply #5 - Dec 24th, 2007, 3:09pm

I chose, I see/hear spirits, and yes, until i came here I thought I really was going crazy.
But also I think I was shown this site by Emma, she is my guiding light, and once I found anybodythere, I stayed, just like everybody else, we are a unique family and I love you all.

My story

« Last Edit: Apr 13th, 2008, 7:04pm by Evie »  

I am just .................... me !
I will always be just .......me !
I LIKE being just ...........me!
If you don't like ............me
TOUGH !
You are stuck with ........me !

IP Logged

Aurora
Fellow Member

The Netherlands
Reply #6 - Dec 24th, 2007, 4:31pm

Non of the above.... It was Evie who brought me here.

We met each other on another website and she contacted me.
Then I stumbled upon this website and surprise surprise there was Evie Smiley

That was in March I think, and I am still here...Since then I've made some new friends and I am still making new ones everyday....

Love you all!!!
Aurora
« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2007, 6:16pm by Evie »  

IP Logged

DataMonkey
Moderators

Everything is relative
to perspective
California, US
Reply #7 - Dec 24th, 2007, 7:49pm

Shocked Smiley Wink Smiley

I have had strange random experiences since childhood. I had been looking for others that might also have had similar experiences someone, that when I say you know what I mean?they might actually know what I mean. Know what I mean? (LOL)

I had been ok and comfortable with most of the odd things that I have experienced, but after I realized that I move through time to distant future points and see glimpses of my life I will later live well that was hard for my mind to process and still is. So, I started looking.
I was looking to see if there was anybody out there. And here YOU are.

I have met many great people here, people who I am happy and honored to call my FRIENDS.

I was hoping I might be lucky enough to find one friend and what I found was whole family.

I really love you all.

* A special thank you to Steve, for building this site and allowing us to find each other.

- DataMonkey

IP Logged

andypandy
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

west yorks, uk
Reply #8 - Dec 26th, 2007, 4:39pm

I choose to develop my psychic abilities...  

although i originally popped along because it was recommended by a friend..
« Last Edit: Dec 26th, 2007, 5:23pm by Evie »  

Loving and protecting my family as best i can...

IP Logged

Izzie

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #9 - Dec 27th, 2007, 3:28am

Books, movies and conversations  involving the paranormal/spiritualism and spirituality have interested me since I was a teen.  Smiley

IP Logged

empress penguin
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #10 - Dec 27th, 2007, 5:03am

I can't remember what I was googling when this site just popped up. I clicked on it just to see what it was all about and I got hooked:)

IP Logged

Tigereyesherri

Spirituality is a state
of mind,mine!!!

Reply #11 - Dec 29th, 2007, 11:27am

Hmmm what bought me here?,,,,,,,,,, fed up my whole life of being ridiculed and beaten for what has always happened to me,  by chance happened upon the site and have never looked back!!!!!
I was so desperate to speak with likeminded folk who experience the same things i do and don't think i'm a nutter!!!!!! Also a good place to bring your experiences to and discuss with other members! ( nice to know you're not going crazy!! ) All i can say is glad to be here and glad to be able to share  Smiley   Smiley  Smiley

IP Logged

sweetbreez
Fellow Member

Paranormal Addict
new england (usa)
Reply #12 - Jan 5th, 2008, 8:15am

I wanted to find a place where I could socialize with people like me. To be excepted for who I am. It is refreshing speaking with those who can identify with your own experiences conserning the the spiritual world. I am different, not because of the colcr of my skin, but for my abilities. My heart is so full with joy, and respect for those who I have encountered here. You all have no idea what it means to me. To know that I am not " the crazy one". To know that I am not alone in my experiences. Know that when I speak, it is from the bottom of my heart. I will tell it like it is, you will always get the best of me. Because of the trama I have experienced in life, I want you to know, Helen, Evie, April, mark....many of you, how you have kept me strong!!! My spirit pulls me here!!! LOL!! Smiley
« Last Edit: Jan 5th, 2008, 8:18am by sweetbreez »  

The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails. (unknown author)

IP Logged

mark
Moderators

medium and paranormal
investigator

Reply #13 - Jan 5th, 2008, 8:27am

i hope yu find what yu are looking for on yur spiritual journey Smiley
« Last Edit: Jan 5th, 2008, 2:12pm by Evie »  

please note everything i say is only my opinion and i would like to make this crystal clear please

IP Logged

M.Kathryn
Grande Fellow

Reply #14 - Jan 6th, 2008, 2:14am

Lets see.. well, I Google'd psychic and paranormal related forums and it came up. As soon as I perused the forums for the first time, I knew I had found a place with people whom I can relate to. I have experienced paranormal phenomena since I was a kid, and ever since, I've been persecuted by peers and laughed at by non-believers. I'm glad somebody "...knows what I mean" as DataMonkey said.

Smiley

SmileyMuch love,
-MK

MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

wiccaneyez
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

memphis tn
Reply #15 - Jan 6th, 2008, 11:39am

wow lots of great posts on here. Jus love reading how everyone became a part of something so wonderful. This truely is the best site ever.   Smiley for all take care

wiccaneyez aka Diane

YIM  
IP Logged

mark
Moderators

medium and paranormal
investigator

Reply #16 - Jan 6th, 2008, 11:50am

i was told that i would meet many good people,and there would be two that would touch my heart this info came from  within me ,maybee my higherself,and they would be there to symbolise to me the "spirit" that these two people have,a spirit that is indeed very strong and honest  and that will help me on my journey,there two people arent perfect ,by the way,but they are indeed kind ,true,and there passion and love shine through,they are indeed teachers in many ways,although in there  early stages in there "body that they live in now",although both in there past lives were at one  some stage very well known respected medicine,and herbalists helpers,who lived with nature........................when i have mediumly linked in with these 2 people ,i have seen there past lives,truly lovely "souls" Smileyand yes you two no who yu are  Smiley

please note everything i say is only my opinion and i would like to make this crystal clear please

IP Logged

Fabela
Senior Member Level 3

Life is good!
Montral, Canada
Reply #17 - Feb 7th, 2008, 5:22pm

Hi all!

That's a great idea for a poll! I entered what brought me here. However, what is important is what kept me here!!!! True people, comprehension, lots of good information, feeling of being trully welcomed and helped!!!

Furthermore, I feel this site and everyone making it a success will help me develop myself.

Thanks to all!

Fabela

IP Logged

jenny48
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

scotland
Reply #18 - Feb 9th, 2008, 2:58pm

Angelswings told me about the sight, i've been interested in the paranormal for years.

IP Logged

Amy Jo
Private

Reply #19 - Feb 11th, 2008, 5:59pm

I came here initially looking for paranormal CHAT...instead of a forum. (I found it!)

IP Logged

ladystarlight
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #20 - Feb 21st, 2008, 12:41pm

Well, Steve directed me to this site. I am happy he did. So far I have met wonderful and very interesting people. I thank him so much for this. I also want to grow my ability of the paranormal. I have learned so much. Thanks all for having me here.

Smiley

IP Logged

campbell4364
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #21 - Mar 10th, 2008, 12:11am

A couple of reasons brought me here.  I miss my brother and sister that have passed on and I often think about them and sometimes I wonder if when I am thinking about them is it because they are near.  Another reason that brought me here is because, I need answers.  A couple of years ago my husband and I (though not closely involved with the case) found the decomposed body of a murder victim.  So far, law enforcement hasn't announced a break in the case in over 2 years, since the victim was identified.  I need closure, and I know the victims family wants closure.

IP Logged

jaboogie

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #22 - Mar 10th, 2008, 3:26am

I have had several paranormal experiences. Love them and only have dealt with good. Glad to have found this site to meet different people whom also have experiences.

IP Logged

Mari27
Junior Member Level 5

CT
Reply #23 - Mar 10th, 2008, 10:15pm

I was browsing the net about the paranormal and kind of found this site, so here i am! i like so far Smiley

~Mari~

IP Logged

Louise

I Love The Paranormal

united kingdom
Reply #24 - Mar 15th, 2008, 5:31pm

I come to anybodythere as got reccomended from bounty site a member called sammy saying how good this site is, so here i am

MSN  
IP Logged

fadinglikeaflower
Junior Member Level 4

DayDreamer
West London UK
Reply #25 - Mar 24th, 2008, 7:23pm

I joined here out of curiosity! To be honest Ive never been a huge believer of paranormal things but when close people pass away it does make me think, are they still there? can they still see me etc. So i guess i just need people views opinions etc.   Smiley

IP Logged

jacxxx
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Leeds, UK
Reply #26 - Mar 31st, 2008, 9:23pm

I joined because I am interested in the paranormal and a friend of mine is already a member here.

« Last Edit: Mar 31st, 2008, 10:32pm by Evie »  

IP Logged

Svetlana
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #27 - Apr 3rd, 2008, 5:55pm

I simply became desperate about the feelings i started feeling right after I got pregnant. They remind doctors of panic attacks and i would agree if they were truly panic attacks. I feel like I am having out of my body axperiences, almost hallucinating which scares me the most. Then i feel numb, tingly in my forehead, eyes, etc. The sensations are so numerous and continuous that doctors make weird faces and feel sorry for me. They want me to take antidepressant but I feel like I need to go thru this to get rid of this. I called several psychics they say it is a growth/healing period for me, a way to get stronger. My psychologist also thinks i do not need to take drugs. So i am sticking it out. The longer I am dealing with it (It's been 3 months) the more I feel like it is becoming a spiritual experience for me. So , I really feel that only a good psychic can further explain these experiences for me and give me a good advice on what I should do next. I found out about this site from my friend at work, he is a member here. Svetlana
« Last Edit: Apr 3rd, 2008, 8:26pm by Evie »  

IP Logged

dimes
Junior Member Level 3

Curious
uk
Reply #28 - Apr 3rd, 2008, 7:40pm

I have experiences I do not understand and this increased my interest in the paranormal. I did a whole lot of googling and ended up here, I mostly lurk. Smiley

We will meet&&Where the roads&&Meet,&&Ill lower my head,&&Lift up my eyes,&&Tuck my hair behind my ear&&And say hello.

IP Logged

tia-maria
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #29 - Apr 4th, 2008, 4:02pm

hi....well i just surfed in here after looking at alot of other sites...had a good look around and well the longer i look round th more at home  i feel...in my life i have had a few strange happenings and well need to have a few things explained to me...have been told by mediums that i have psycic ability but have never tried it but would like to learn more ...so congrats on site and i lokk forward to chatting with ye all... Smiley

IP Logged

Roo
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Latvia, Riga
Reply #30 - Apr 7th, 2008, 9:19am

I was looking site youtube.com and there in one video was write www.anybodythere.net and i fast write on paper and later come and meet  Helen, so we speak a little and i decide to stay, forever here Grin then come  Evie , and i think wow i rely staying here Grin Smiley   Luv you all Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Helen
Global Moderator

I am addicted to this
site!!!
lancashire england
Reply #31 - Apr 8th, 2008, 7:36pm

We love you too Roo!!
I am glad you found us sweety!! Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Wingless Angel
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #32 - Apr 23rd, 2008, 11:49am

I was introduced to this site by my friend Stormdancer (Louise) after she found it whilst browsing. We are members of another site based in Lancashire with very few people on (less than 50). not much happening on it and too many rules. Not much freedom to express ones self. Love this site, everyone so friendly.

IP Logged

angelswings
Grande Fellow

I believe in Angels, Don't
you ?
Scotland
Reply #33 - Apr 23rd, 2008, 1:46pm

So glad that you and Stormdancer found us, and don't forget wingless, you can borrow me wings ANY time Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

I am just .................... me !
I will always be just .......me !
I LIKE being just ...........me!
If you don't like ............me
TOUGH !
You are stuck with ........me !

IP Logged

sofialogos
Senior Member Level 2

Paranormal sorrounds me

The Netherlands
Reply #34 - May 20th, 2008, 9:08am

I remmeber coming here last year. I googled paranormal cause I love the paranormal and I went through many sites...and then I found this one. I met Akasha and Evie and they were so nice, mature, loving and understanding I felt at home. Many things happened in my life since then and they have been besides me all the way. I have been absent for a while cause there was so much going on in my life and it was taking a huge new direction but I came back cause I feel at home here....I feel accepted and cared for in a way. I love the feeling Evie gives me...Its like if my soul could caress hers in a sisterly way although we are so far away...shes so loving and caring.... Smiley

IP Logged

hayley
Junior Member Level 4

I Love to know what i
know because dat is who
im a
merseyside
Reply #35 - May 22nd, 2008, 9:57am

lost my grandad that week i joined and was lucky enough to join every 1 was welcoming and lovely little people so tankyou every one who was there bless your cotton socks xxxxxxxxx Smiley Smiley Smiley

h lawsom

IP Logged

fldragon
Grande Fellow

I Look Up At The Sky For
Light

Reply #36 - May 22nd, 2008, 12:33pm

I was looking for a forum that would accept me, when I asked if I could help on this forum they welcomed me when others refused.

Three persons have marked my life and I will never forget them, like Mark says they know who they are and I think you all know them Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley and thank you
jOHN Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Dragon - An Elemental Balance

IP Logged

fldragon
Grande Fellow

I Look Up At The Sky For
Light

Reply #37 - May 22nd, 2008, 12:36pm

S O R R Y  I forgot to mention those who have followed there is a great team on this site and hope all this will continue

Love you all and never forget we here to help those who need it Smiley Smiley SmileyJohn Smiley Smiley

Dragon - An Elemental Balance

IP Logged

Anjewelz
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

VA, USA
Reply #38 - May 23rd, 2008, 5:31pm

I found this site by googling for help. I have experiances I dont understand and I dont really know how to find help and how to be careful what kind of help I find.

IP Logged

Evie
Global Moderator

"Wherever I go... there
I am"
I am Canadian
Reply #39 - May 23rd, 2008, 7:06pm

Hello Anjewelz  Smiley

This is your first post so I would like to say  Smiley and Hello.
So many members here have experiences that they are trying to understand. Lucky you to have found this site ... We are all just like you ... trying to figure out our experiences.  Don't be surprised  that others have similar experiences as you have. Chatting with each other is very helpful... may I recommend that you find your way into the chatroom,  It's a great place to meet us and share what is happening.
Don't be shy.... I am happy you found us...  I hope you feel safe and comfy with us quickly ... Smiley

IP Logged

Helen
Global Moderator

I am addicted to this
site!!!
lancashire england
Reply #40 - May 24th, 2008, 8:40am

Hi honey  Smiley
You have found a lovely site in my opinion!... Smiley
We will help you in any way we can.... I am sure you will love it here...
I hope we manage to make you feel safe as i know what you mean about some sites....
Come and get to know us in chat if you have time?
We will give you a warm and friendly welcome... Smiley

IP Logged

anjie
Private

Reply #41 - May 25th, 2008, 6:48am

Wow, after reading the posts I've never seen so many people in a community that have active paranormal experiences!

I have always been interested in paranormal. In hs, my friends and I used to go to the library and read this book about real life ghost stories and have always been fascinated with it.

I've also been interested in readings. I can't read but I've had a couple read for me.

I came here looking for a free reading about something that's been bothering me but meeting the people here brought me to stay  Smiley

IP Logged

Euphe
Junior Member Level 3

Spiritualist
NJ
Reply #42 - May 26th, 2008, 5:23pm

I was surfing the net while using a new broswer that I had downloaded in my computer, and so I typed "psychic" into the search engine, and your website popped up. I find the topics very interesting, and experiences from other members here that I can relate to my own experiences. Smiley

IP Logged

zuulatto
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #43 - Jun 4th, 2008, 12:40am

I am here because I want to help people with their EVP's

IP Logged

dae
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #44 - Jun 11th, 2008, 11:20pm

I searched 10 pages in google before I found this site.  I need a paranormal room to be in.  I found you and also found other friends here that I had met in different rooms on the net so that was very exciting.

Ever since I was very very young I have had many different kinds of paranormal experiences.  My Daddy was an amazing psychic, he touched things and saw visions, he knew where bottles were burried under the land.  He saw the past and the future of many people. He also could see and talk to spirits.  

Mom had an out of body experience and it changed her whole world, she bought every book on phusics she could find and ever book on on obe's and nde's and angels.

The two of them got into alot of simanars and psychic circles and teachings in memphis.  Mom took me to alot of haunted mansions in Memphis that were open to the public. I didn't know at the time but I saw spirits there  as solid people and talked to them.

I've always had my spirit guide around who spoke to me in my thoughts.  I saw him one time.  I have had spirits around me ever since I got married.

My psysic experiences of my on are few and far between, but they are always amazing to me.

Since I've been here I've found there is alot I can learn here and excited about one step at a time.  

I like everyone I have met here, and I hope in some small way that I fit in.  Anyonethere ROCKS  as Evie says lol

dae

IP Logged

kim08
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Middesbrough, United Kingdom
Reply #45 - Jun 12th, 2008, 12:01am

Hello well im really interested in the paranormal, i went to see a medium not so long ago and she was amazing and ever since im realy fascinated so decided to search for a chat room on this subject Smiley. Cheesy

IP Logged

lush
Senior Member Level 3

I love the paranormal

uk
Reply #46 - Jun 12th, 2008, 12:52pm

I came on here lookin for some answers and help to help explain why i was feelin like i was .(about certain issues ) .
I recieved a friendly welcome plus some answers .
BUT i came accross the most wonderful ple anyone could wish to meet ..
thank you all im deffo stayin on this site ,
its the best Smiley
« Last Edit: Jun 12th, 2008, 12:53pm by lush »  

IP Logged

tinyangel
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #47 - Jun 15th, 2008, 12:53pm

a warm HI to all of you !
i came here by chance, i was just googling for more info on paranormal and also i `d be  excited to get a reading here Smiley

Smiley

IP Logged

Steve Freeman
Fellow Member

see you in chat soon

Reply #48 - Jun 15th, 2008, 7:00pm

I found this site by pure chance through the search engine i have been truly impressed by the commitment and suport by all members so far to date.

most other spiritual rooms i have been to have not been as good as this one.

steve freeman

IP Logged

rosegirl
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #49 - Jun 18th, 2008, 8:31am

I found this site while searching on google . I am looking for answers and some hope in my life . I don't have any psychic abilities . I have always been curious about paranormal things .

IP Logged

Ms.R

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #50 - Jun 23rd, 2008, 1:51pm

I found you all after doing a search on google,
Im really glad that i did.

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

IP Logged

Irishgal
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Ireland
Reply #51 - Jun 26th, 2008, 8:43pm

Its really weird though I had just been surfing and have come across this site about 4 times in the past couple of days,  I think that tells me enough lol, look forward to meeting you all.

Irishgal.

Irishgal.

IP Logged

Helen
Global Moderator

I am addicted to this
site!!!
lancashire england
Reply #52 - Jun 27th, 2008, 12:07pm

We have quite a few members from Ireland and they are all  blooming lovely!! Smiley
Lovely to meet you honey... Looking forward to getting to know you! Smiley

IP Logged

Irishgal
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Ireland
Reply #53 - Jun 27th, 2008, 4:11pm

Hello Helen, thank you so much for the welcome... it's great to hear there are more Irish here lol, I also look forward to getting to know you too..

Irishgal. Smiley

Irishgal.

IP Logged

mark
Moderators

medium and paranormal
investigator

Reply #54 - Jun 27th, 2008, 4:47pm

the more irish the better ,jolly good people Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Irishgal
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Ireland
Reply #55 - Jun 27th, 2008, 6:44pm

Hello Mark... thank you also for the welcome, I look forward to getting to know you...

Irishgal  Smiley

Irishgal.

IP Logged

Aim

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #56 - Jul 9th, 2008, 10:36pm

I have had an experience with a spirit my entire life and am trying to overcome my fear of him.

IP Logged

barbie
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #57 - Jul 11th, 2008, 12:45am

Hi every one!   I came here because i wanted to find like minded people intrested in the paranormal. I found the site looking for psychics on google.

IP Logged

Eric
Interim Member

Ask Me
Dallas, Texas
Reply #58 - Jul 13th, 2008, 10:15pm

I'd say the site found me not the other way around.  Smiley   I was looking for an online community to share my gifts and to help develop them and one day on myspace I got an invite then found the chat room.   I'm really glad that it happened!

MSN | GTalk | YIM  
IP Logged

lostandconfused

I Love The Paranormal

kansas
Reply #59 - Jul 14th, 2008, 7:06am

I kinda feel lost right now and am confused about a lot of stuff.  I have had some experiences and I want to learn more and become better so that I can help others.  It's nice to have a place that can help me and other people to talk to about it.  I'm glad I found this place. Wink Smiley

IP Logged

SUZY_Q
Private

Reply #60 - Jul 14th, 2008, 9:45am

IT HAS TAKEN ME A LONG TIME TO FIND A SITE LIKE THIS Smiley IT FEELS LIKE IT WAS DESIGNED JUST FOR ME Grin FROM SUZY-Q-

IP Logged

sandyrose
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

midlands,uk
Reply #61 - Jul 27th, 2008, 4:55am

throughout my life ive had some very strange experiences that cant be explained, i seem to be a bit of a ghost magnet, i would like to learn more of why this happens to me an make some new friends with people who have more knowledge than me.

IP Logged

Crawl
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #62 - Jul 28th, 2008, 3:47am

I was looking for a free reading for quite some time because my life has just been turned upside down and i do not know what to do next. I need some guidence. So I searched online for a long time and coulnt fine anything untill in some forum some1 mentioned this site. I came to look at it and I think its awesome to have a place like this where you can learn, explore and develop your knowledge of the paranormal no matter what your beliefs are or what you are interested in. This site has it all. Its great!

IP Logged

clairyb

You have to go through
it to get over it.
UK
Reply #63 - Jul 29th, 2008, 10:00pm

I found Anybodythere while I was trawling the internet for information about life after death. I recently lost my son and as you can imagine my emotions are so mixed about the subject. I am not sure what my beliefs are ..........I want so much for there to be something after we pass and for him to be ok and for us to meet again one day.  Selfish but there I go! Ive always been interested in the subject too.

IP Logged

damage.inc

I Love The Paranormal

Adelaide/Australia
Reply #64 - Jul 29th, 2008, 10:38pm

I don't know??... I dont presume to see into minds, I dont get frightened very easily, infact; I believe I am scarier than most in my neighbourhood. I dont see ghosts... never seen physical evidence of aliens (except at expo's) Well, I guess I dont belong, but I'm used to that feeling. If there's anything PARA-about me, it is definitely paranoia...
« Last Edit: Jul 29th, 2008, 10:40pm by damage.inc »  
YIM  
IP Logged

hannah51
Full Member Level 2

There is no reality only
ones perception of it

Washington state
Reply #65 - Jul 30th, 2008, 7:07am

I was looking for new web cams and you have the best. I didn't even realize there was a message board untill a little while ago and knew I had to join. I post first in the berevment section and recieved some awesome help from members Smiley

IP Logged

mitcore
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #66 - Jul 31st, 2008, 9:02am

i want to develop my gifts more and i am also looking for people like me, who understand the other relm

cheers all

IP Logged

Mimnith
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #67 - Jul 31st, 2008, 5:33pm

I believe that I was given this gift and lead to this site for a reason.
Here I can learn and grow.
You guys are a special group.
Mim Smiley

IP Logged

KelticRoze
Senior Member Level 4

I Love Angels
Illinois, USA
Reply #68 - Aug 1st, 2008, 1:28am

SmileyLost and Confused, this is my first post here, so I'm hoping I am getting this right and not stepping on someone else's post but your's felt kind of like what I feel like.  I am here to try to explore my own inner psychic abilities which seem to be growing stronger with time but I want to get with like minded people and I need to have a place to do that and haven't explored that yet, this just 'feels right' this forum.  I think you will find warm friends and people who are here only to try to help others.  I'm so glad I found this place.  Peace! Wink

Angels have no philosophy but love.

IP Logged

Cyndi
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #69 - Aug 9th, 2008, 6:54pm

What brought me here? Definitely the reason why I'm here is hopefully I can connect with the love of my life.  I think what I need to truly overcome the accident and gain some closure is just some unanswered questions finally answered.  This site is already wonderful.  The first 10 minutes I was on, I met some truly great people! Everyone seems so wonderful and considerate, it's a blessing to have someone to talk with that understands.  Thank you to everyone!

IP Logged

toofab
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #70 - Aug 10th, 2008, 7:30pm

I came here for psychic readings and guidance. I wasn't aware this site had a plethora of information regarding paranormal. Seems interesting.

IP Logged

Ariel
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #71 - Aug 12th, 2008, 1:39am

I have been looking for a site that pychics could share there experiences and gifts with each other. I am not an expert by any means, so i think that I can get a lot of help from everyone on this site.

IP Logged

passioneyes
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #72 - Aug 12th, 2008, 5:42am

I found anybodythere because i am totally addicated to the paranormal. I just cant get enough since I have been here.

IP Logged

KelticRoze
Senior Member Level 4

I Love Angels
Illinois, USA
Reply #73 - Aug 13th, 2008, 3:03am

Ariel and Passioneyes Smiley you have come to the right place Smiley I think you are gonna love it here!! It is a warm and loving place and the folk are very friendly and helpful and yes, you will learn a WHOLE lot about the paranormal just about anything you are interestied in you can find right at your fingertips...everyone is very willing to help you just ask. Welcome! Smiley KelticRoze Smiley
« Last Edit: Aug 13th, 2008, 3:05am by KelticRoze »  

Angels have no philosophy but love.

IP Logged

Marme
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #74 - Aug 16th, 2008, 12:26pm

I am by nature a healer.  I came here for a dose of heal thyself.  My guide sent me when I was seeking fellowship.  I had been a member of  a site a long time ago on aol.  I even learned to read rocks a little.  I will say they helped me with a bad divorce. I went into survival mode.  They disbanded.
 I was getting in the habit of being alone. Not good!  Try Googling Spirtiulism, Mobile,Al Smiley.
 I think it is very friendlly and life enriching.

IP Logged

Melt

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #75 - Aug 17th, 2008, 11:03pm

I am not sure how this forum works just yet but I'm finding my way I hope this post ends up in the right place Smiley

I have some things that happen to me that I'm not sure about. I have always been interested in the paranormal.

IP Logged

alisha
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #76 - Aug 18th, 2008, 5:23am

hello i was hoping someone could answer a question for me.  i recentyl lost my friend and my pappa. i have been to a medium and my grandafther came through but my friend didn't why is that and how do i know if they are around

IP Logged

Tigerkatt
Newbie Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #77 - Aug 18th, 2008, 5:31am

Hi Everyone!! I am very new to this chat room stuff. I never had the urge to chat, but I came upon this site and I like what I see. I have ablities that most people don't understand. I would love to meet more like me. It's not that I'm afraid (outgrew that feeling years ago). I am always open to learning more. I have battled some wicked demons and came out on top. I try to help people when I can. I am looking forward to meeting everyone.I have some awesome stories to tell.I also could use some advice with a few matters that have come up.Smiley from,     Tigerkatt

IP Logged

Helen
Global Moderator

I am addicted to this
site!!!
lancashire england
Reply #78 - Aug 18th, 2008, 7:49am

Welcome!! Smiley
I can see Manaiapuppy is in chat at the moment. We have fldragon on the forums and Mark is full of knowledge too.
I look forward to hearing your experiences. Smiley

Helen.x Smiley

IP Logged

alisha
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #79 - Aug 20th, 2008, 7:40am

i became really intriued with things when i lost two very close people to me.

IP Logged

Stealthealer

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #80 - Aug 31st, 2008, 6:01am

A mutual member of a forum I administer mentioned it in a convo one day so I decided to check it out! Looks like a great site, and actually the other day I was missing some involvement with some former MSN groups I used to participate in, but got tired of the antics associated with them. Love Psy Development sites and hope I can get some time to contribute!  

MichaelJ

IP Logged

lifegiver

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #81 - Sep 2nd, 2008, 4:25am

Aloha all. I have joined the group in hopes of making friends that are passionate about the paranormal...many blessings to all...Rose...

IP Logged

Angel Lisa
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

UK
Reply #82 - Sep 10th, 2008, 5:12pm

Id love a reading, but i also want to see if i can get my own pyschic abilities to work.

I am very interestd in the paranormal, i have never seen a ghost but have had a few experiences that can not really be explained!

Here to find my abilities
WWW | MSN  
IP Logged

samdon
Newbie Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #83 - Sep 12th, 2008, 10:23pm

I am new here had this site recommended by someone on another site I go on.

Have had a few things happen to me in the past so am interested to find out more

IP Logged

susan.v2
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #84 - Sep 13th, 2008, 12:18am

Helen, your post was soo cute! I hope to find true love like you have, someday.  Smiley
I came here because I am interested in everything this website portrays. I can't even recal how I found it but right when I got into that chat room, Evie started helping me out and treating me as if I was truely welcome. I listened in on a reading by Jenell and now I'm addicted! Smiley

IP Logged

Kay

Mote It Be
Leeds
Reply #85 - Sep 13th, 2008, 10:53am

I have always believed in the "Unknown" since i was little. Unfortunatley i have kept having doubts over the years as, no matter how much i wanted it, i never heard anything from someone who passed when i was 11...
I also just lost someone close to me 2 months ago...and it upsets me to think that, just as with my other loss, i may not hear anything this time either...
I have been on previous psychic sites, only to find that, some of them, i am sad to say, weren't real.
I feel a different vibe from this site, as just being in the chat room and talking to everyone here, makes me feel like i'm welcome and that i can state my views and be listened to.
Hope i haven't rabbled on too much...Thank you for listening when i've been upset, and laughing with me when i've been happy.

Smiley

MSN  
IP Logged

lush
Senior Member Level 3

I love the paranormal

uk
Reply #86 - Sep 13th, 2008, 11:26am

hi kay

im glad you feel so  Smiley here .
its a great place to be when where sad , happy whatever .
Ive cryed some happy tears here and also plenty of sad tears
but i always know whatever time it is there is always someone here for me /us .
Heres to many more  years on this site  Smiley

IP Logged

lisalouise25
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #87 - Sep 14th, 2008, 10:55am

Googled psychics and paranormal related forums and it came up, as iam a big beliver in all off this, this site came up and its just the best ever site ever  really warm kind ppl  now iam just hooked on it Smiley

IP Logged

explorer
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #88 - Sep 23rd, 2008, 3:35am

Paranormal stuff has always fascinated me. Having recently lost a loved one, I now have more reason to investigate in the hope that I will have some contact with him. Smiley

IP Logged

Greenlee
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #89 - Sep 24th, 2008, 2:55am

What brought me here was a search for answers...Strange things have happened to me that I can't really explain and then I've had other experiences that I'm looking for more insight into.  

Oh, there's so many question to ask...and so much to learn....

IP Logged

lisalou
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #90 - Sep 24th, 2008, 6:08pm

Googled psychics and paranormal related forums and it came up, as iam a big beliver in all off this, this site came up and its just the best ever site ever  really warm kind ppl  now iam just hooked on it  Smiley

IP Logged

bastones
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

UK
Reply #91 - Sep 28th, 2008, 12:26pm

Like a lot of users here I googled "psychic forums" and I found anybodythere.net near the bottom and so here I am - this site is my homepage too!

I joined because I am psychic (in the beginning of my psychic abilities) and talking to like-minded people. I joined to look for some meditation and grounding articles around the forum which I found, I'll be using the audio provided in some thread very soon!

I'm glad I joined this forum, such interesting topics to delve into, great users too! Smiley

IP Logged

sapphire109
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Belfast, Northern Ireland
Reply #92 - Sep 28th, 2008, 3:03pm

I googled psychic community, or something along the lines, it took a bit of searching until I came across the site, it wasn't the first link google gave let's just say. And I haven't turned back since! I'm a complete anybodythere.net geek, I have the site set as my home page and I even have my heart set on getting one of the t-shirts for Christmas, I'm really excited lol.

Jade
xxx

Anything is possible.
MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

karen76
Senior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Glasgow Scotland
Reply #93 - Sep 30th, 2008, 9:02am

I am not actually sure how i came across this website but something brought me here and for that I am glad xxx

Hopefully I will meet some friends and learn all about the paranormal.  I have started doing my own tarot readings and feel the site has helped me develop my abilities.

So I hope to get help and help others I guess xxx

IP Logged

snow
Grande Fellow

Kindness is like snow
- it beautifies everything.

US
Reply #94 - Sep 30th, 2008, 3:32pm

This place is the best.  The people are very caring and polite.  I appreciate all the help and advice I have recieved.

Thank you all,
Snow Smiley

"The trouble is not so much dying for a friend, it is finding a friend worth dying for."

IP Logged

curl_ey
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Belfast Northern Ireland
Reply #95 - Oct 3rd, 2008, 11:32am

I found this site when I just typed in Paranormal in the search bar.....I must admit I have found being here very enlightening .....the people are all very friendly and very easy to talk....... to keep up the good work Smiley to you all

8461_005.gif (27 KB | )
8461_005.gif

Smile it helps......

IP Logged

tellmethetruth
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #96 - Oct 6th, 2008, 12:57am

OFTEN WE ARE TOLD THAT PSYCHICS AND MEDIUMS ARE OUT FOR MONEY AND I WOULD LIKE TO BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE OTHERS OUT THERE WHO REALLY TRULY JUST WANT TO HELP PPL AND EXPLAIN TO THEM THINGS THEY DO NO UNDERSTAND AND ECT.....SO I PUT IN A SEARCH IN YAHOO AWNSERS AND DECIDED 2 GIVE THIS SITE A TRY   Smiley

IP Logged

bastones
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

UK
Reply #97 - Oct 6th, 2008, 2:12pm

Quote:
OFTEN WE ARE TOLD THAT PSYCHICS AND MEDIUMS ARE OUT FOR MONEY AND I WOULD LIKE TO BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE OTHERS OUT THERE WHO REALLY TRULY JUST WANT TO HELP PPL AND EXPLAIN TO THEM THINGS THEY DO NO UNDERSTAND AND ECT.....SO I PUT IN A SEARCH IN YAHOO AWNSERS AND DECIDED 2 GIVE THIS SITE A TRY

I think its the businesses that psychics and mediums go with are the ones in it for money. But its just like in computing, psychics and mediums get paid a good amount because of the nature of the service. Speaking of which, I would expect most computer techs are in it for money anyway Undecided (which isn't relevant here). I think most people that state "they're in it for money" are skeptics and non-believers but of course I would agree sometimes its unacceptable Smiley

IP Logged

ti
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #98 - Oct 8th, 2008, 1:06am

I came to this site because someone told me about it. I was interested so i decided to come and check it out

IP Logged

di
Newbie Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #99 - Oct 8th, 2008, 1:27am

to see if my feelings are real.
and to see if there are strangers that can help me with a quest . [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

IP Logged

haleymom78
Newbie Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Illinois
Reply #100 - Oct 9th, 2008, 4:14am

I found it through a search, I was looking for paranormail games and found this site interesting.

GTalk | YIM  
IP Logged

angel70
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

/Brazoria Tx.
Reply #101 - Oct 16th, 2008, 1:53am

I found this site by talking to JaNell on another site. I am soo glad
i came here. I have had paranormal experiances since i was small.
I was always told to to talk about it.

I am 62 now and i feel so at home here everyone has been so wonderful.and i feel so confortable here because i know that no
one will laught at me.

Special Thanks to Evie for making me feel so welcome Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Rayne
Senior Member Level 2

The best way to predict
the future is to create
it

Reply #102 - Oct 18th, 2008, 2:29am

My personal paranormal experiences as well as the experiences of my two year old (soon to be three) Zachary.  So many people have been such wonderful help to me and my family..  Smiley

IP Logged

pinkster
Full Member Level 5

***away with the fairies***

ireland
Reply #103 - Oct 18th, 2008, 5:22pm

i think fate led me here as i havent been in the best of form lately and came across this site by total accident now im hooked Smiley

IP Logged

Ivy
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

UK
Reply #104 - Oct 18th, 2008, 7:50pm

Quote:
What brought you to Anybodythere?

Er - the little voices in my head told me too !!!  Smiley

~ I only stop for Animals and Faeries ~

IP Logged

Kimberly
Newbie Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #105 - Oct 22nd, 2008, 12:37am

I got here by accident....I was logging out of myspace and there u were.  I believe it was fate.  A few days later I helped a spirit crossover!  Have been here ever since
Smiley

IP Logged

Ginny
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #106 - Oct 26th, 2008, 12:52am

I found this site while looking for something else:-) It was sure meant to be - I have been working on my pychic abilities for the last ten years and I am hoping to learn more here. Don't things just happen for a reason Smiley
Much Sunshine, Ginny Smiley

IP Logged

Rhiannon
Private

Reply #107 - Oct 30th, 2008, 4:34pm

I just google psychic chat room, because I was looking for people to chat with in a non business forum, and I found this place.

I happen to get barraged by clients, newbies, and non metaphysical people all day, and so I wanted a break from that and wanted to find some enlightened souls.

Glad to have found this place!

Rhiannon

IP Logged

Ricdogg64
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #108 - Nov 2nd, 2008, 4:23pm

I came on here for a couple of reasons. 1st my ex-girlfriend found this site looking for some answers for her daughter, and saw her talking to Evie.  She was awesome.  She gave good advise and good conversation.  I also saw that there were different kind of readings that were on here, and I am very interested in what they had to say.  I had on one time by a friend of mine, and it was weird, and I couldn't explain all that was said.  He decribed people that were in my life to a "T".  It was freaky.  As far as me, I think that everyone is gifted in some kind of way.  I belive my gift is understanding and love.  I belive that these gifts promote healing.  I don't have any guides but it is my personality, words, and patients that make this happen.  It is not physcially healing but mental.  Good advise and a ginuine care for people.  I also have some questions that I would like to be answered, but I will talk with those in chat.  Well.... I look forward to talking to all... Feel free to pm me when ever!!!!  HOLLA

Ricky Smiley

IP Logged

sapphire109
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Belfast, Northern Ireland
Reply #109 - Nov 2nd, 2008, 11:41pm

Well said Ricky, about gifts being used to promote healing. It makes me get so fed up whenever people think that readings are just party tricks used to wow guests with, I guess some people don't realise how serious readers are when it comes to reading for people. Welcome to the site, I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Jade
xxx

Anything is possible.
MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Silent Purple
Private

Reply #110 - Nov 4th, 2008, 12:06am

I've been experiencing very strange and unbelieveable situation that have brought me into twisted logics and mental anguish. My family thought i am crazy and so do i. My antipsychotic drugs didn't help me much then i thought my case is liable to be more spiritual than psychiatric. I am looking for help and still. I prayed the fervent one perhaps, asking for guiding. a few minutes after that, i opened the internet and googled for help and magically bumped into this site! And found it has fitted perfectly to what i seek. I feel like home here, like something where i belong. I guess it's not by chance being here. Hope i could find more strength or perhaps some helps and friends here..thank you. Take care Smiley

IP Logged

crackers
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

elkhart indiana  USA
Reply #111 - Nov 5th, 2008, 9:44am

wonderful post silent ty
i came for a new chat  the chat i was in
i was not growing in just going in there and talking
and the time that is one thing but if u are growing from it
is another  right
here there is so much too offer growing learning support from other
people u dont even really   know but become too know
silent i feel like i have found a terrific friend in u and appreciate
the things i have learned  from u and hope i continue too learn
from u  u have alot too offer and hope i'am around a long
time too recieve all the learning from u i can u r such a wounderful person silent  thank you  
luvs too u and yours hun    crackers  Smiley

IP Logged

CelticSpirit
Interim Member Level 4

Find your wings... then
you'll fly.

Reply #112 - Nov 6th, 2008, 1:13am

I was looking for another site to meet folks along a similiar journey... and to share experiences. Annnnd I am glad to be here.  Smiley

IP Logged

Angelhart
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #113 - Nov 9th, 2008, 3:43am

Looking for a place where I just might be able to finally be "understood". I think I found it right here with all of you

IP Logged

DeidreNicoleFaithMariaGarcia

I Love The Paranormal

Colorado
Reply #114 - Nov 12th, 2008, 10:50pm

i love paranormal things! i would absolutely LOVE to have my own psychic abilities! also hear from my loved ones  Smiley

~*~Deidre~*~
IP Logged

stillgoing
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #115 - Nov 12th, 2008, 11:58pm

i'm glad i found this sight i like the forums the chat everyone is very nice i use to have visions but with every child i've had they got less and less now for some reason they are starting back slowly but it's just little stuff but now i have people to talk to about this stuff that don't think your crazy lol
thanks very good job on the site Smiley

IP Logged

2patty2

I Love The Paranormal

New York
Reply #116 - Nov 14th, 2008, 2:39am

I belong to a Paranormal Society where I live in New York and I am very active in it. It is not enough, I want to know more. I want to know about alll aspects of it. I am so happy to have found you guys I feel it was not an accident, something led me to it. The people here are so helpful and being able to read what others have wrote helps to answer some of my questions. Thanks for being here.
Smiley

IP Logged

betweenthelights
Private

Reply #117 - Nov 14th, 2008, 3:46pm

Thank you so much crackers. I really appreciate that. I've just changed my user name. Take care!

IP Logged

Some Girl
Interim Member Level 5

Newbie Girl
USA
Reply #118 - Nov 15th, 2008, 3:04pm

well, i was wanting to join a forum group that deals with real things dealing with the paranormal.  most of the other forums i have found are filled with "oh my god this doesn't exist" or it's all preachy..  "don't contact the dead.  their demons and it will kill you."  or it's just filled with fiction stories and not much help., there is a lot of belittling and putting down..  so i am hoping this one is tons and tons different.

IP Logged

dnewman2002
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #119 - Nov 21st, 2008, 1:16am

There Are lots of reasons I was bought here.. Mainly curiosity about everything and maybe my own psychic abilities

IP Logged

mmk
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #120 - Nov 22nd, 2008, 2:37pm

I found the site through some odd google search!  I know there's definitely more out there that we can't see and I am not as in tune as I would like to be.  Obviously there are some like minded people on here who can help me learn more.

IP Logged

sam36

I Love The Paranormal

shropshire
Reply #121 - Nov 23rd, 2008, 7:49pm

Hi,
I Joined this site because i am doing a psychic practitioner course along with a paranormal investigation course,
Ive had experiences that confussed me & wanted to understand better & open up to seeing feeling & sensing spirits again,
this is a really good site & very helpful & loving people,
It feels like homex

MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

TruRN51984
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #122 - Nov 23rd, 2008, 11:05pm

i am interested in mediums & clairvoyants!  Smiley

IP Logged

jo
Newbie Level 1

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #123 - Nov 27th, 2008, 2:50pm

I was searching for a forum/chat area where i could discuss my 5 yr old daughter. I believe she is a "sensitive" child and was looking for ppl with sensitive children so we could discuss it.I found that here and am glad to say I will be back. This type of information and guidance is invaluable to the well being of a child and I thank u for creating such a site.
« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2008, 4:41pm by Evie »  

IP Logged

IRISHCOFFE
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #124 - Nov 28th, 2008, 9:47pm

I googled i believe in fate.
I need this forum at the mo.......not for readings but to explore prt of myself and get to were I want or need to be, basically i need people to confirm what i already know

IP Logged

moonshine
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #125 - Nov 29th, 2008, 8:29pm

I am so glad I found this site. I was looking for somewhere to chat to like minded souls.

IP Logged

EnchantingSoul
Grande Fellow

I Look Up At The Sky At
Night
♥ In-between ♥
Reply #126 - Nov 30th, 2008, 11:06pm

What brings me here... Well I guess it's a case of jumping from site to site feeling my way round all things spiritual led in those sites. I am enjoying being here and am finding my way round the chat here slowly as I am a little out there and don't just find it easy to talk although that can be contradicted.. I suppose one could say I am trying to comprehend being in a human body if that makes sense.. hahaha... It's all a slow learning process for me.. adjusting to being a person. Honestly do not ask where it comes from-I just know it to be true!  I know what I feel and know what I think and I am learning why I feel what I feel and think what I think. Learning to be me truly as I am in essence. It may be different to those around me but I learned it's only a good thing.

I find myself being an observer on here and everywhere basically to the point where I forget to talk and forget how to converse and it's taking me time to realise that it's okay to really get stuck in and talk spookyness and amazingness - being all things spiritual and all things energy(our souls)the gifts of our souls. It's hard when one keeps themselves to themselves for so long for fear of being themselves that when they are given an opportunity to be themselves it's like anathema and totally out there! Strange for a 29 year old I may hear some wonder but we all have stuff going on right.. My voice isn't one that's been heard growing up with the people I have had around me and still have around me as well as all those that I've found myself knowing along the way. feeling at home??? hmm not quite. but I am learning to feel connected.

Always said I'd find others like me out there and guess what? There are others like me in here and everywhere else I find myself drawn to and I thank the divine for those blessings.

Love and light and much warmth to everyone!

EnchantingSoul

Kiss Kiss
« Last Edit: Nov 30th, 2008, 11:09pm by EnchantingSoul »  

Love & Light Make You Bright

IP Logged

Deztai
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #127 - Dec 2nd, 2008, 3:39pm

found on search engine. Going thru some rough things lately, was seeking answers that I wont find without help. Im glad I found ya all-everyone seems so nice & welcoming so far.

IP Logged

Antigone
Private

Reply #128 - Dec 3rd, 2008, 2:23am

I found this site when I was at the lowest phase of my life. Through google. Now I think I'm slowly swimming up - I found great people here, and a couple of very good friends. Smiley

IP Logged

Ash Marie
Fellow Member

I love my gifts!
Denver, Colorado
Reply #129 - Dec 3rd, 2008, 9:31am

I was actually searching for a site to chat with other gifted people.  I've felt very alone with my gift and I was looking for some help.  I haven't learned how to control it or anything much and I knew I needed help.  I've stumbled on this site and love it!  I find all the help I could ever want here and there is always someone willing and ready to help anyone who needs help with their gifts!

MSN | YIM | AIM  
IP Logged

Bryan
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #130 - Dec 4th, 2008, 1:48pm

I grew up with ghosts and energies and generally strange things surrounding me, I love a good story and I seek out intelligent discussion with others on the subject.

I was searching for a paranormal chatroom with people who have experiences and knowledge that it comparable to my own, most of them either seemed to be full of witches/wiccans/whatever who had a mutual admiration society going on, or teenage twits. I came here with low expectations and was utterly blown away by this community and after some chatting and lurking, decided to be a member.

And now here I am!

IP Logged

donshuwushunu
Newbie Level 1

I Love The Paranormal

somewhere usa
Reply #131 - Dec 8th, 2008, 6:44am

the past few months i have been bad for me ... it all started with my keys they were being moved i know for sure i placed on the table and wen i go to look for them they are on the floor hearing sounds things like that but in the last week everything has been more alive so to say i keep hearing the sounds of a little boy crying i do not know what it is or what it wants .. so that is why i am here for help
« Last Edit: Dec 8th, 2008, 9:23am by Steve »  

IP Logged

SEH
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #132 - Dec 22nd, 2008, 3:53pm

Iv always been interested in the paranormal, and always wanted to read up and find out other people opinions. My friend used a site similar so i googled another one he he

IP Logged

Jo79
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #133 - Dec 22nd, 2008, 5:30pm

I was recommended by a good friend and have always had an interest in spiritual stuff

I definatley believe in the after life who knows maybe ill get lucky on here and have a message! if not hoping to make some new genuine friends  Grin

IP Logged

Princess
Senior Member Level 3

Princess of Power

Reply #134 - Dec 22nd, 2008, 6:01pm

A very bright white pure light brought me here... Smiley

Hahaha just kidding. I was asked to join by a wonderful friend  Smiley

IP Logged

praying_spirit
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

USA Wisconsin
Reply #135 - Jan 2nd, 2009, 1:04am

I was searching for people of like mind and spirit.  A Yahoo search brought me to this site.  All of the Mods on this site are absolutely awesome.  The people treat each other with respect and help each other develop their chosen topics.  Thank you Steve.  This is the best site on the entire web.  We owe it all to you.  Thank You.

IP Logged

gurubu
Fellow Member

Always seeking inward

Washington, US
Reply #136 - Jan 2nd, 2009, 10:31pm

a random yahoo search, and pure luck  Grin

IP Logged

WolfSpirit
Senior Member Level 2

I Love Anybody There !!!

Virginia
Reply #137 - Jan 14th, 2009, 12:14pm

Initially, I was surfing the web just checking out the paranormal sights and I ran across this one. After seeing how friendly everyone was and sitting in on a couple readings I knew I had found an amazing group of people that I hope to have a very long lasting friendship with. I am also hoping to be able to learn how to develop my own physic abilities and hopefully be as amazing to others as ya'll are to me !!
Love You Guys !!!
WolfSpirit

IP Logged

foreverlost

never forget to say i
love you

Reply #138 - Jan 16th, 2009, 12:27am

i was googling like mad and this site was the easiest and the simplest noads really just friendly people xx

live each day

IP Logged

foreverlost

never forget to say i
love you

Reply #139 - Jan 16th, 2009, 12:29am

i was feelin a tad sad and was googling for psychic chat. i tried a few but this site seems friendly and a lot easier to understand im not very technical lol as you will learn hehe. thanks 4 the welcome xx

live each day

IP Logged

Zedekiah

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #140 - Jan 16th, 2009, 5:50pm

Looking for like minded people, I have long past worrying if I am crazy or not lol  Wink

IP Logged

CindyAnn
Full Member Level 2

A mighty oak was just
a nut that stood its
ground
Charlottte, North Carolina USA
Reply #141 - Jan 18th, 2009, 7:38am

I love and miss the aol chat rooms. Was there for over ten years. Have been looking for a chat room to discuss paranormal, mystic, etc. I found this site after looking at numerous other sites and was drawn to the focus and the journey. The forum boards are great. I look forward to developing friendships and learning along the way. Thank you for crossing paths. Blessed Be. CindyAnn

IP Logged

mistycme
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Miami, FL
Reply #142 - Jan 29th, 2009, 8:27am

Looking for a place that I could feel at home.  Also, is the only place, since I've been searching, that gives me a sence of belonging.  Maybe I'll be able to open up again,  and be albe to read the tarots again, since my oldest son crossed over I'm blocked.

IP Logged

mistycme
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Miami, FL
Reply #143 - Jan 29th, 2009, 9:07am

mistycme wrote on Jan 29th, 2009, 8:27am:
Looking for a place that I could feel at home. Also, is the only place, since I've been searching, that gives me a sence of belonging. Maybe I'll be able to open up again, and be albe to read the tarots again, since my oldest son crossed over I'm blocked.

I felt all alone in the middle of an island, looking through the web I found this place giving me some peace.

IP Logged

twistedsister
Fellow Member

Home is a graveyard !

Graveyard
Reply #144 - Jan 29th, 2009, 12:24pm

I was brought here by a very dear and close...............................friend

He has shown me so much in so little time Kiss

Thank You

Wink

Your Twistedsis Kiss

It is better to have loved and lost.............. Than not loved at all........

RIP................DRAGONRIDER

Once you're a Monster, you'll be always a Monster.
IP Logged

tasch
Interim Member Level 3

hello YOUU"
AUSTRALIA the Land of Plenty..
Reply #145 - Jan 30th, 2009, 10:32pm

I found this site while reading true ghost stories and am interested in real life experiences of the unknown as well mediumship so i thought id come and share the journey Cool

IP Logged

Voice Over
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

UK
Reply #146 - Jan 31st, 2009, 5:34pm

I was drawn to this site by a need to learn and to improve how I can best help others when they need help or comfort.
I found such a friendly bunch I intend to stay indefinately.

Fantastic site,  thanks you.

My Blessing to you all   xxxx

IP Logged

Angel_eyes

I Love The Paranormal
its my lyfe Para-normal

Hollywood Florida
Reply #147 - Feb 1st, 2009, 10:08pm

i am unsure of what abilities i have due to the fact that for years my religion backround hushed me and treated me like i was evil and i ignored it for as long as i could i married a man who lost his daughter in a horrible car accident due to the babys mothers negilgence she died at four i continued to receive messages from his daughter and his passed away father and i said thats it no more half correct answers im gonna figure out how to get this stuff 100%correct and accurate and help others and thats what i went searching for and i think i found the answer to my prayers and to let me know i am not alone in this world fight

~Always ya Angel~Baby~

IP Logged

Michellex
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Missouri
Reply #148 - Feb 3rd, 2009, 2:05am

I found this forum looking for a place to be able to chat with people with paranormal experiences, and I have found soo much more.  This board has a lot to offer than any other board that I have ever came across.  I have felt so welcomed in the chatroom, and have been having a great time reading the threads here.  I am hoping to be around here for a very long time  Smiley

IP Logged

Bianca
Junior Member Level 2

Free Spirit
Thessaloniki/Greece
Reply #149 - Feb 12th, 2009, 3:20pm

i choosed "I am interested in the paranormal" because i got excited lately with the paranormal research Roll Eyes
When  i moved to Thessaloniki,i realized that something spiritual was in the air of that place...
Many urban legends are hunting the centre of the city but i will  expand in a special thread i translate in English for you about the buildings and their legends.  

Now i lay me down to sleep, I pray the lord my soul to keep, thy angels watch me through the night, And keep me safe till morning's light.
MSN  
IP Logged

Jesus Christ

http://www.creationi
sts.org/spirits.html

Reply #150 - Feb 14th, 2009, 4:11am

I have been experiencing sleep paralysis for 6 years and I really wanted some first hand information about it.  I was afraid I was getting sleep paralysis because of evil spirits. Everyone is very caring helpful over here it is a great place to talk to people Smiley

http://www.creationists.org/spirits.html Please read everything on this link carefully with an open mind, and pray to St. Michael the Archangel and Jesus Christ! May God Bless all of you!

IP Logged

Bec
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #151 - Feb 15th, 2009, 12:07am

I came here with a friend looking for a reading. and I met Steve Freeman, who changed the way I saw things. From that day onwards I was back every day. I met lots of new friends from all around the world and love chatting with them.

I am interested in mediumship mostly, even though im openly scared of ghosts lol.
The readings were not the important aspect of this site, it was the people I met here that changed my outlook and helped explain things to me.

Bec xxx

IP Logged

ozgur
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Turkey
Reply #152 - Feb 17th, 2009, 12:08am

google showed the way to me here.  Smiley i have experinece my different things since 8 years old. i hope i can find some help here to devolop them to help people. to site owner thank you bringing this platform to us.

@evie i feel many strong powers around you.

IP Logged

Amerah
Newbie Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #153 - Feb 20th, 2009, 9:26am

I first came to this site because I am also psychic/empathic/with some other things thrown in and was looking to relate with people like me.
I was also searching for more information about these gifts. I just was googling one day and then I found this place. Smiley

IP Logged

khmer_srey
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

california, san jose
Reply #154 - Feb 21st, 2009, 4:39am

i was informed by a friend of mine, and ever since then i love this place. Smiley

MSN | Skype/VoIP | AIM  
IP Logged

Delaney
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #155 - Mar 1st, 2009, 10:16am

I found anybody out there after a google search i had been a memeber of another forum which you had to pay 3 for every month i had to stop payments because i can no longer afford it so came looking for somewere else and found you guys straight away

So glad i did i love the site,love the chat. Smiley

IP Logged

andthedrums
Interim Member Level 4

shake us out of a heavy
deep sleep, do it nowwww

Reply #156 - Mar 1st, 2009, 8:45pm

I had recently discovered a really cool astrology site that was always right on and that I actually trusted.They sent me an email for a free 3 minute psychic reading and I felt a really strong urge to get one, for the first time in my life. I tried several times to get the free reading but it was not happening. I refused to pay, but really felt I was missing out on something important that I needed to know. After about 20 minutes of desperately searching any key word I could think of on google I finally came across this site, and found everything I was looking for and more. Smiley

IP Logged

within
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Dover, Florida
Reply #157 - Mar 1st, 2009, 9:11pm

I think I was lead hear....I don't have anyone that I can talk to about anything that I belive in or things I'm wanting to learn more of.... My spirit guides lead me hear and I'm very grateful of that.... This site is a wonderful site I feel like it's part of my family and when I first started coming on this site I really felt like I was home. Everyone's very informative and nice.... Thanks for letting me be part of this wonderful family........

Love and Light, Within

IP Logged

CelticWinter
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #158 - Mar 2nd, 2009, 1:33am

I am a believer that we are where we are suppose to be. I find that this site offers everything that I find interesting and after sitting in on a few chats I find that the people give a warm and fuzzy feeling.

We aren't human beings having a spiritual experience we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

IP Logged

Tia
Senior Member Level 5

I AM THAT I AM
Canada
Reply #159 - Mar 17th, 2009, 12:41am

Namaste,

I feel I was guided here. I have been aware of my psychic abilities from a very young age. I have found that it is something I have not always been able to be open about. This is a nice, safe place to come and share experiences and ideas ... and just to laugh and have fun.

I'm grateful to have found this site and I appreciate everyone who puts their time and effort here to make this a comfortable place for all of us to share.

Blessings,

Tia
« Last Edit: Mar 17th, 2009, 12:42am by Tia »  

IP Logged

SamanthaJ
Grande Fellow

You'll never walk alone

E.Sussex, England
Reply #160 - Mar 17th, 2009, 2:35am

Something guided me here too,
i cant explain it but i am very grateful and i never want to leave Smiley
you'll have trouble getting rid of me hahahahaha

sam

IP Logged

emj1978
Junior Member Level 3

Always wondering

Reply #161 - Mar 18th, 2009, 8:14am

I found this site interesting.  After doing a long search on the net, it seems like the only one I found that was really legitimate.  Everyone is so friendly, and the conversations are amusing.  I have only been a member two days, and already loving it! Grin

IP Logged

china

love and peace
GA,USA
Reply #162 - Apr 3rd, 2009, 6:25am

i found the site because i was looking for site to help me in my hope to looking for hope and answer to many things as far as spirts and etc

JENNY LOVE AND PEACE TO ALL

IP Logged

Ghost Girl AKA Goose
Senior Member Level 3

I Miss My Dad... RIP DAD!

Central Coast Australia
Reply #163 - Apr 5th, 2009, 2:42pm

I couldnt vote as there was nothing there for me i come here after a loved one had died and needed some advice and comfort.

Which i got Smiley

Maybe you should add i lost someone close to me or something alike Smiley

GG

The Animal Shack&&http://www.animalshack.info
IP Logged

Bunty

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #164 - Apr 6th, 2009, 7:59pm

My dad passed away recently.  For the past weeks I have been trying to find a 'reason'.   I have to admit, I am so unsure about life as well.  Is there life after death, do we simply die and that's the absolute end of it or is there something else.

I might be just wanting comfort but I do beleive in 'something' now.  I can't believe my dad is dead and that's it.  

I am very nosey as well.  I am going to a phsycic on Saturday and am hoping to get some sort of message, which I know is selfish of me but I can't seem to help myself.

I do get reiki healing and believe it works so I'm sure there is something.

Thanks for listening.

IP Logged

Demonic23
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Chicago IL
Reply #165 - Apr 11th, 2009, 9:17pm

I found this site through google when i was up late one night couldn't sleep. I joined to develop my psychic abilities. To help others that need help. Once i develop my gifts i will also be reading others here that need help. I like to make new friends as well. Kind people on this site... Smiley

MSN | AIM  
IP Logged

falcon
Grande Fellow

Reply #166 - Apr 12th, 2009, 6:23pm

I came here because I was depserate to meet people like me that have abilities and I could speak to them about these abilities, learn to open to the new ones coming along. I really don't know many people after a move I did not want but was forced to make and I was desperately lonely. Anybodythere has been the answer to my prayers.
I stayed and have made some amazing friends and some of the most open and beautiful people I could wish for.
The gods answered my prayers and through in some freebies.

I look to the skies, smiling and say: Thank you my lord and lady with all my heart.

Falcon

IP Logged

mystical_lady
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #167 - Apr 18th, 2009, 11:18pm

i joined in order to help my daughter and to give me more understanding.....

IP Logged

StarzNStripes
Interim Member Level 2

~*2011*~

Reply #168 - Apr 30th, 2009, 4:40am

I was sad and just wanted answers to a very big decision I just made in my life. I want to make sure and KNOW I am making the right decision and I'm so scared. So, I found this site thank-god because it's been such a blessing. Everyone is so kind and so wonderful on this site. And I'm happy now that I have this site to know people will be here to support and help me.

"Life's like a novel With the end ripped out
The edge of a canyon With only one way down
Take what you're given before its gone Start holding on,
keep holding on" <3

IP Logged

narm
Private

Reply #169 - May 1st, 2009, 11:02am

This is the first forum/chatroom website I belong to, and I love it.
I came across the site while googling about a mixture of paranormal stuff, and came across this site.
After experiencing alot of things over the years and just loving anything paranormal anyway, it's great I have a place to come and feel comfortable chatting to others about it.

IP Logged

leixy33
Junior Member Level 3

GOD in YOU GOd in US
West Midlands
Reply #170 - May 6th, 2009, 9:38am

I came because i know that there are other planes out there in here. I am nterested to be with people who know the same. nameste all of you

IP Logged

nortican
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #171 - May 6th, 2009, 8:16pm

I came here because although I have been reading for 6/7 years, I started opening up to spirit, seeing it everywhere and feeling new emotions...

I have since spoken to spirit which is a gift I never thought I would possess.

Love it here.

Love light and peace xxx

IP Logged

china

love and peace
GA,USA
Reply #172 - May 7th, 2009, 9:13pm

i joined looking for someone to help connect with my lost loveone and i belive i found this site for a reason it has been the most wonderful thing to help me right now in my jounery. thanks for such a wonderful and helpful site love and blessing to all

JENNY LOVE AND PEACE TO ALL

IP Logged

Hevsie
Fellow Member

**Hevsie**

Reply #173 - May 11th, 2009, 8:56am

I spent ages trying to find somewhere that I felt welcome and unpressured; where my views were considered 'normal' or, at the very least, not ridiculed; and where there were no hidden charges or promises of the world - as long as you pay your 1.50 per minute!

IP Logged

DC81
Newbie Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #174 - May 12th, 2009, 11:06pm

i came here because, well the best way to sum it up, is that a stranger approched me one night and said that he could tell by looking into my eyes that i could see things that no. one else could ( i really understood what he was saying to me) and he told me i had to find someone to help develope my skills.?

IP Logged

RavenWolf
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #175 - May 14th, 2009, 3:58pm

I found myself here while trying to find information to explain some bizarre happenings in my life related to the paranormal.  The thing I find most interesting is that in all my years researching and following these things it is only now that I stumbled upon this community and the amazing group of people contained herein... I look forward to seeing what will happen as time goes on and discovering exactly why I stumbled upon this place at the time that I did...  Smiley

IP Logged

Luckyone

I am Paranormal..I think!

Halifax, Nova scotia
Reply #176 - May 19th, 2009, 6:31am

I came across this while looking up information on a tarot cards. I am in love with this site. And have been up all night reading. Loveeeee it. Cheesy

IP Logged

tink
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Washington
Reply #177 - Jul 10th, 2009, 12:27am

I am here, because I find the paranormal very interesting and alluring. I hope that this helps me to validate or disillusion my interest into the other side. I think the site is very friendly and looks like it is what I was looking for.

IP Logged

nok
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #178 - Jul 10th, 2009, 1:28pm

What brought me to this site was that my ex fiance passed away and since then, I'm very interested in the paranormal as it is the only way that I can understand  what happened to him ( in the afterlife) and it's the only way I can get through to him ( by paranormal means, since he is now in spirit).

Before then ,I was always interested in the paranormal anyway because I found it very interesting but now, I'm extremely interested in the paranormal and hope to be able to get through to my ex fiance, somehow, some way.

I googled paranormal forums and came across this site. I immediately fell in love with this site. I love this site and everybody and everything in it. It's what I've been looking for all along : nice members, wonderful , caring, generous and gifted psychics, mediums and teachers, interesting forums, lots of chat rooms, etc. - THIS IS TRULY AN AWESOME PLACE FOR ALL THINGS PARANORMAL !!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

tink
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Washington
Reply #179 - Jul 12th, 2009, 5:43am

I came here because the forum was full of knowledge. The site is very easy to navigate through. But, I think what I have liked the most is the people. The people here are nice and helpful. They give advice and try to explain things. I hope to be on here quite awhile....

IP Logged

stephen
Fellow Member

lifes a journey.but it
doesnt end there
liverpool
Reply #180 - Jul 13th, 2009, 11:54am

i came here because i was looking for a website just like this.this is the first one i have been on i have had offers to go to others but i think il be stayin. Undecided

IP Logged

Astral
Grande Fellow

I believe, I believe,
I believe

Reply #181 - Jul 14th, 2009, 1:39am

I have experiences I do not understand  

I wish to develop my own psychic abilties  

I'm glad I found this site, everybody here is so great. Cheesy

IP Logged

tcolbert
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #182 - Aug 16th, 2009, 1:12am

i have a loved one that I need a message from and I thought to come here to get it because Iknow this is a wonderful site

IP Logged

jamit303
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Hamilton, Ontario
Reply #183 - Aug 24th, 2009, 6:47pm

My mother passed away and i was/am looking for answer's,just triing to put my heart at ease so i went surfin and l'm so glad i did....i found this site

IP Logged

bobby
Fellow Member

happy face!
a Dutchie living in Ireland
Reply #184 - Aug 28th, 2009, 1:16pm

Your vote choices were: I wish to develop my own psychic abilties, I am interested in the paranormal, bu

Been here for a while, mostly reading the forum, sometimes in chat or posting myself.

Things really start to make more sense now I'm here and as so many said before me, the people here are so nice, friendly, welcoming and wanting to help. I feel this site is a huge step forward on my spiritual path.

thank you all! Kiss

IP Logged

bubs2405
Newbie Level 1

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #185 - Aug 28th, 2009, 10:18pm

I went to see a medium before i had my son and she was fantastic and everything she said was true. Since the arrival of my son we have sensed a presence and sometime catch lights (orbs?) and white shadows. I am intrigued by this and wanted to discover more and perhaps find out who is watching over my son.

IP Logged

conniegirl
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #186 - Sep 1st, 2009, 8:05pm

I am looking for some help to not only improve my skills but to get answers as well.

IP Logged

Angahith
Grande Fellow

In the rainy paradise
Reply #187 - Sep 13th, 2009, 5:51pm

I was looking for a dream interpretation chat but I found so much more and I'm glad I stayed. Cheesy

IP Logged

random
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #188 - Sep 14th, 2009, 12:00am

i have had this butterfly following me ever since my grandfather told me i have a gift...i want to know the meaning of this

IP Logged

random
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #189 - Sep 14th, 2009, 12:23am

I really want to be able to learn more about the things that have happened to me and the things i am experiencing, I hope to be able to talk to others and get the true meaning of all this.

IP Logged

lazer
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #190 - Sep 19th, 2009, 7:38pm

i hunger for answers in the afterworld and would love and love to be contacted by good spirits i believe they guide u in life and i need all the direction i can get .....also i want ot contact the dead especially the father of my kids and share with him their sucess and defeat he is missin so much

IP Logged

Jadis24
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #191 - Sep 26th, 2009, 2:57am

I came to this sight seeking advice really.  I also have always been drawn to the paranormal, and enjoy learning new things about the subject.

IP Logged

_Sapphire_
Newbie Level 1

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #192 - Sep 27th, 2009, 12:14pm

I came here, because it was recommended. Simpe as that  Smiley
I have belonged to other sites, and even moderated, but when egos get too involved, the energies of the sites become heavy....and thats usually when I feel a need to leave !!!!

IP Logged

sweetsouthcarolina
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #193 - Sep 27th, 2009, 6:19pm

I am very fasinated with the paranormal and psychics. I have abilities and would like help fine tuning them!

IP Logged

ladyvamp
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #194 - Sep 30th, 2009, 12:41pm

I came for the same reasons as many others I'm sure.

I am interested and have experienced many paranormal things in my life over the years.  I love and am curious about all things to do with it.  I have some abilities as they say just haven't been able to really hone in on any of them.  But, hey am a good listener and would love to learn..

Anyhoo, I stay because I feel welcome here!  I have met so many already wonderful people that have made my mommy time here a friendly little while. Which in mommy world that makes a HUGE difference in our days! Thanks to all the mommies on here I've already had the blast of talking too..Kathy..HUGS..and all the rest of you!! XOXOXOXOOXOXOOX To you all.

Thanks, Ladyvamp

IP Logged

..Holly..
Moderators

Reply #195 - Sep 30th, 2009, 3:31pm

I have always been interested in the paranormal.  This site and the people here are addictive.  I had been to other sites but this is the best I have found.  So glad to be here!

Holly

IP Logged

cat711
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #196 - Oct 1st, 2009, 9:23pm

i am very interested in getting a message from a loved one would make me feel so happy

IP Logged

Liv
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

USA
Reply #197 - Oct 2nd, 2009, 8:33am

What brought me here to this site, was that there are psychics here that could probably help me, since i believe i might be psychic, and i'm having trouble wondering if i am or not. Also other stuff. Wink

IP Logged

Roberta
Newbie Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #198 - Oct 4th, 2009, 5:15am

Death of a loved one, looking for a friendly chat and someone who understands  Cry

IP Logged

macca2k9
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #199 - Oct 5th, 2009, 2:27am

I love the paranomal + I came here for these two reasons I have experiences I do not understand (kinda), And I wish to develop my own psychic abilties <<< I voted the last one Smiley

IP Logged

shab
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #200 - Oct 14th, 2009, 8:24pm

i need help in my life i feel thta i am not able to go anywhere stcuk big tym, help me please

IP Logged

Wystyday
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Florida, US
Reply #201 - Oct 17th, 2009, 10:03pm

The need to be around like minded ppl. My interest in the paranormal is very strong and I love to talk about it or see what others have to say about.

I have to say that this has been the most friendly forum and group of ppl I have met. I was instantly made to feel at home.

Thanks for creating this place!! And thanks to all the wonderful ppl I have met and hopefully the ones I will meet later on.  Smiley

IP Logged

Danzibarr
Interim Member

I Stare at Goats
Illinois, US
Reply #202 - Oct 19th, 2009, 3:25am

I joined up because I've had psychic experiences most of my life, but have only ever had a handful of friends who I felt like I could share them with.  I just wanted to find other people who had similar experiences and who could possibly teach me more about how they deal with them.  

One day about a week and a half ago I went looking for a site just like this one.  It took a while, but when I came here I knew this was the site I had been looking for.  I gotta say, I'm impressed with it.  I've met a lot of people here and can't wait to meet more.  

-Dan

Ones reachshould always exceed ones grasp. But never stop reaching.

IP Logged

tela
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #203 - Oct 19th, 2009, 8:56pm

Smiley  I was surfing, i entered the chat, i was so impressed with what i found, i stayed,, The moderators are most helpful & good humoured, the members were amazing also,,,, sp now ye are stuck with me... Its like a family....    Kiss

IP Logged

spirited
Full Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

rochester, ny
Reply #204 - Oct 25th, 2009, 5:44pm

HI to all, I have been interested in the whole spiritual concept for many years.  I remember seeing spirit at about 4 years old but was told that it was nothing.  I was raised in a strict religious home but they do not teach properly.  I always knew that their was something more.  In 1989, I realized that my dreams ment something and started searching. Around the same time I had a spiritual awakening and knew that there truly is a higher power (no matter what we call it)l   Sense then it has become my passion.  With meditation, mediumship, spiritualist churchs and a basic study of what ALL  religions have in common.  There is still so much to learn and I pray to keep an open mind and heart to continue my spiritual growth.  In my search on the internet, I found Anybody there? and have been here every sense.  Love and Light to all, Spirited

IP Logged

pixiduster
Newbie Level 1

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #205 - Oct 26th, 2009, 3:38am

Lots of unanswered questions
« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2009, 3:39am by pixiduster »  

IP Logged

Laney
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Ohio
Reply #206 - Oct 29th, 2009, 10:49am

Though i have had my time in the paranormal and know some of what i ahve to know and some tahat maby i should not it is allways good to have the backup should i have questions.

YIM  
IP Logged

Aneliese_UK
Interim Member Level 2

Curious...
London, UK
Reply #207 - Oct 31st, 2009, 2:26am

Hello,

I am new to this site and this is my first post... WOW... where to start

I have joined for many reasos, the main one bing I have experiences I do not understand and will prob never understand...

the most recent one is Orbs ...  Huh very very large orbs appearing in one section of my hosue (ive conducted random tests)  so I was just mearly researching them today through growing interest in the "other world"

but it all began about 7 years ago when I was 16/17 (ish) when I had an INCREDIBLE reading, and I want to learn more... LOTS MORE

Smiley xxx

IP Logged

hemp4u2
Junior Member Level 4

Even stars sometimes fall

dallas tx
Reply #208 - Nov 8th, 2009, 11:56am

For the most part I do not know but when I found out you will be the first to know.  Smiley

IP Logged

Natalie
Junior Member Level 2

lancashire, UK
Reply #209 - Nov 8th, 2009, 12:26pm

I joined because I had been looking for a community where things like this were discussed and out of the blue when I was searching for something totally unrelated the home page came up instead of the one I had typed in.  So to me that was a sign.  

I have always been interested in the paranormal, I've been part of the Spiritualist church and done spiritual development for many years and Anybodythere is just what I was searching for.

I also love reading about everybody elses expereince and unlike someother sites people actually share things and someone is always putting something new.  From what I have seen so far it's a great site. Grin

IP Logged

Lady on Wheelz
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #210 - Nov 17th, 2009, 4:37pm

I was doing a BING search for angel posters and found an Image advertizing this webpage. I found this interesting. I love Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures and in my own home Ley Lines intersect.

I have taken pictures of my dogs and furiture when the enegry in my home is different durring storms out side. I caregive my dad who's appartment is in the basement of our home. the Ley Lines are most active BELOW earths surface. This house is built IN the side of a small hill. Thus when the storms are full of electriciy dad's rooms durring photo taking, the room lighting give off a yellow hue. WOO HOO time to take pics of the carpet in certain areas. There will be NO orbs what so ever durring these times.

when the rooms down there do not have the yellow hue aura, if you will, around the room normal lighting, pictures are numerious with orbs.

As for our backyard, i have pics of purple orbs, 15 that are strung together like a long worm out of pure night. I can take picture after picture of the house behind mine and in some of the pictures the lited kitchen window would get blocked. To my eye without the camera I could see the light over that lady's kitchen sink.

My life is SSSSOOOOO KEWL here Grin!!!!.  

It use to be more haunted but i figured out what pieces of furniture my parents purchased at yardsales and auctions over the years that had angry spirits tied to them and either gave them away or distroyed them seperating them miles apart into the 4 watered directions.

I still have something here though that i find disturbing..i am putting Holy Water every where. I am working on this. I have a Navajo ShapeShifter here....Skinwalker. Does not come as ofter as it use to. It comes for my energy. I am a WhiteLighter. I can see him and I have see him in his monster form too.  I pray to Jesus Christ for help with this being.  

Id ask for you help but I am afraid if you help me he will visit you and you don't want that. This is my battle.

Lady on Wheelz (wheelchair & service dog)

IP Logged

death_n_cocaine
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #211 - Nov 17th, 2009, 11:59pm

i found anybodythere because im learning to stregthin my powers as a psychic, and didnt know where else to turn

IP Logged

sofiecolligan
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #212 - Nov 18th, 2009, 5:31pm

google did Smiley lol x

IP Logged

rachelb
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #213 - Nov 18th, 2009, 6:00pm

i came here because i woke up due to some one talking to me as i was waaking up saying that i was a source and that people needed me

IP Logged

Grungerocker1991
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #214 - Nov 18th, 2009, 6:50pm

I found it due to google =D! I was looking for a community of people to talk about paranormal occurances, paranormal research, etc. It looks like I will be a member of this community for a long time =D.

IP Logged

Sev.entheaven
Newbie Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #215 - Nov 19th, 2009, 4:33pm

i guess i'm just searching for some answers..

IP Logged

christy
Newbie Level 1

I Love The Paranormal

South Bend In
Reply #216 - Nov 22nd, 2009, 1:19am

i am here because i dont where else to turn. i "played" with a quija board with my friends mom about 13 or 14 years ago. it was very real. my friends mom asked me to do it with her because she thought her kids would mess with her. it was very real. im afraid its stuck with me through all the years. theres too much that has happened over these long years to even begin explaining now, here at the moment. i was just trying to find out if this is whats going on with me or am i just going crazy. some peace of mind would be great! Smiley can someone help me answer this or point me in the right direction??

YIM  
IP Logged

John1013
Grande Fellow

Reply #217 - Nov 22nd, 2009, 4:28am

Christy, the Ouijia Board is just a focusing tool, plastic and wood. It's not the board that is the key. It's the person who was operating it that becomes the portal. If your experiancing things because of it, it's because you have opened your self to it.

IP Logged

Darkling
Newbie Level 4

Come with me..

Reply #218 - Nov 22nd, 2009, 8:13am

I am here because someone on another website invited me and now I can't find him anywhere.  Maybe if would help if I could remember his username.. but I can't.  So, I will just have to meet some new people..  LOL  

IP Logged

mom2sixpack
Junior Member Level 3

Just looking for others
like me!!!!

Reply #219 - Nov 23rd, 2009, 3:33pm

I am here because I have always had an interest in the paranormal, and have experienced many things that I cannot explain. I am also here looking for others like me who just need some guidance on how to control what abilities that I have! Eventually, I would love to join or start a paranormal investigation team, since I have yet to find any in my area.

IP Logged

ghostsisreal
Newbie Level 1

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #220 - Nov 25th, 2009, 9:47am

I searched for a srious paranormal site. And I found it Tongue Cheesy

IP Logged

Lulucat
Interim Member Level 3

Do what makes you happy.Why
wouldnt you?
Ontario, Canada
Reply #221 - Nov 25th, 2009, 1:41pm

I was sent here by a dear friend who is a psychic. She insisted I come here and when she does that, I listen. This place is like home. Kiss

MSN | Skype/VoIP | YIM  
IP Logged

anna_marie101
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #222 - Dec 5th, 2009, 2:33am

I came here for the psychic readings and friends Smiley

IP Logged

Aanica
Fellow Member

~Barek's Paranormal Princess~

Heaven
Reply #223 - Dec 12th, 2009, 12:52am

I found this board because of Barek Halfhand  Smiley...He invited me to join because he liked the atmosphere, I do to and have stayed because of that...

IP Logged

enchanta
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Lancashire, UK
Reply #224 - Dec 14th, 2009, 4:56pm

I enjoy chatting to likeminded people and also want to develop my own abilities. Many years ago, I developed myself and could receive messages from the other side. I wasn't ready for it though at the time but feel I am now.

Love and Light
Enchanta

IP Logged

frauline
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #225 - Dec 15th, 2009, 4:17am

I found this place (love it!) because I was, and still am, expiriencing strange paranormal phenomona and it scares me. I was looking for someone I could talk to about it and won't judge me. I understand more now and I don't feel as alone. Thanks!

IP Logged

enilorac
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #226 - Dec 16th, 2009, 4:15am

I've had experiences I don't understand, still do actually.  I wish to develop my "abilities" that a few peopl who have read for me have said I have. and of course to try and contact loved ones Embarrassed

IP Logged

simplyme
Junior Member Level 3

IAM ALL I TRUST
tx.
Reply #227 - Dec 20th, 2009, 2:23am

really none of the above.... but really i just had to register because my sister always talked about this website how its so true n etc... so i just made me a page. Grin

IP Logged

distant sounds
Full Member Level 3

Come with me to a distant
land...
Sydney, Au
Reply #228 - Dec 20th, 2009, 11:12pm

Always loved the paranormal since I was a wee laddie. UFO's, ghosts, strange creatures, strange places. I just love the unknown, all those things hiding in the shadows, they send all your senses on high alert and make me feel alive more than ever. But the thing that eventually brought me to Anbody Here wasn't a psychic call from the other side, or some eerie sense I had which led me here, it was just google Smiley

I was sitting around with not much to do the other day and a thought popped into my head to look for para chat rooms to see if any existed of interest and this was the second response on the Google screen. So i clicked and the rest is history. So i brushed off the broom, brushed up the floor and took flight into the world of Anybody Here.

Smiley

IP Logged

Brian
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #229 - Jan 4th, 2010, 4:05am

I came here to ask about a spirit living in my place and, well, I got my answer and the people here are very nice and very helpful

IP Logged

shainacj
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #230 - Jan 5th, 2010, 8:12am

i found anybodythere by searching on yahoo for a free psychic reading. i am looking for someone or something to help point me in the right direction for my life. ive had a lot go on over the last fea years and now after the final explosions in my life i have nothing. no job, on unemployment, on foodstamps, on government insurance, go from house to house, lost my gf of 5 years, have trouble with any friendship or relationships in my life.. . .

IP Logged

Spirit_sights
Fellow Member

I love the Paranormal
and Avantasia + Lordi

Ontario, Canada
Reply #231 - Jan 10th, 2010, 3:42pm

i came because i thought i was crazy but everyone here helped me figure out what wasgoing on so a big thank you to evereyone here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love&Light
Spirit_sights

IP Logged

enrique
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #232 - Jan 12th, 2010, 4:17pm

i came in looking for help .. advice.. many peeps told me things bout to happen that were kinda.. not so good. so i came to make sure and so on. previous month io would came here if encounter this site just to having fun and meeting some freaks like me. but now i cant lie. i bout something else.
c ya

IP Logged

Enigma0613
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Miami
Reply #233 - Jan 14th, 2010, 7:01pm

I have been looking for a site that I can talk about my own personal experiences with like minded ppl . I just kinda stumbled onto this site and I felt an instant  sense of warmth and understanding! The members were also very helpful with any questions I had..  I guess I stumbled into the right place 4 once----Thanks so much! Smiley

IP Logged

Milliestar

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #234 - Jan 16th, 2010, 12:48am

I hope you find your direction in life shainacj,
i found it here by looking on google for spiritual and psychic chat rooms so i can talk to ppl who are developing as i am.

IP Logged

moonfairy
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Virginia
Reply #235 - Jan 21st, 2010, 1:45am

I was brought here because I have been very confused and was wondering if my abilities were just my imagination. So I was searching on google, and found this place, and couldn't be happier! Everyone has been so welcoming and kind and helpful. Thank you so much!

I also want to develop and learn my abilities  Smiley

IP Logged

Nely
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #236 - Jan 22nd, 2010, 4:55am

I was drawn on to the site because wierdness started happening to me all over the place. I could hear voices of people i couldnt see so I decided to get a reading....sure 'nuf....I'm a medium. Smiley

IP Logged

rachaelephant
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #237 - Jan 25th, 2010, 2:04am

I want to be around open minded people and I would like help with my pain.

IP Logged

JoanOfArc
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #238 - Jan 25th, 2010, 2:07am

I have come here because I wish to develop my psychic and mediumship abilities.

And also to chat with similar.

IP Logged

thesalamander

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #239 - Jan 25th, 2010, 4:52am

hey again im very interested in all that abilities that each of us have locked away in our hearts- my primary reason for joining was to get a little help with some negative entities in my life and not be charged a fortune to remove them i think its shocking that ppl charge for this service and say if you want help youll have to pay me . Im also very interested in meeting like minded people where i can say whats on my mind without the usual comments like your crazy or dont make anysense. i love learning and also helping others to understand there experiences .

IP Logged

Beamish

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #240 - Jan 26th, 2010, 7:09pm

My friend that i lost was really into paranormal, Spirits, ghosts and Aliens. he would always show me videos and talk about it all the time. I use to be really scared and freaked out and tell him to stop.haha Ever since he past i am very interested in everything. I am even buying books. Now I am starting to understand why he was so amazed. Smiley

IP Logged

woo
Interim Member Level 2

uk
Reply #241 - Jan 29th, 2010, 9:26pm

iminterested in nearly al paranormal

this site has so much info its great gonna take me a while to read everthin tho lolive always been interested but it wasnt untill me eldest son started seeing spirit he was 12 at the time , hes 20 now n me middle son also when he was 12 see spirit n had a spirit boy with him for protection (i didnt know my son was being bullied at the time that why spirit was with him) hes 18 now , ..its then that i really began wanting to open myselfup to all of this ......................i ws once told that its a gift u either have it or u dont ....i now believe this isnt true n it is possible to open up to it , but im still trying . have had a few things but im not where id like to be , but im a very busy mum so i sppose i cant have it the way i want it lol

IP Logged

darla
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Oklahoma
Reply #242 - Jan 30th, 2010, 3:51am

Welcome Woo..I know you will enjoy this site and find a lot of help and a home here.
Happy to hear you are a mom that accepts your childrens gifts and encourages them.

IP Logged

woo
Interim Member Level 2

uk
Reply #243 - Jan 31st, 2010, 12:23am

thanku , n totally with them on this ..everyone else in my family , me mum ,oh n his mum were totally aginst me believing in them ,,,me oh`s mum believed i was bringin the "bad" into our home cause i was encouraging it in trying to help them n not telling them its there imagnation arrrggg why would i do that ..funny thing is which i truely dont get ...she can see spirit to n has done since she was 14 n me oh has seen to . so why are they so against it ..i have tried to explain to her that its not all bad like she thinks but i may as well bang me head against a brick wall  Smiley ......im loving this site its really helpful  Smiley

IP Logged

Gary
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #244 - Feb 1st, 2010, 4:03am

I've been studying the Tarot for sometime now, and having just bought this pc I thought I'd try meeting people with similar interests on the internet. I found 'Anybodythere' while surfing.
        If anyone has any advice, or, would even consider being practiced on I would be very grateful!!
        Good wishes, Gary. Smiley

IP Logged

amanda0240

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #245 - Feb 1st, 2010, 7:39am

I am very intersted in the topic. I was also hoping to find some answers

IP Logged

DEATH OMEN
Grande Fellow

Reply #246 - Feb 2nd, 2010, 2:03am

Was looking for an interesting, informative, website,with hopefully, open minded members, where thoughts, ideas, beliefs,and about anything that might be denied in the outside world. If all of us are crazy, I want to be among friends. Smiley

If I was smart, I'd be somewhere else.
Overachievers are depressives gone manic.
Who talks more, you or yourself?
To accomplish anything requires lots of screw-ups prior to success.

IP Logged

lilmestuckinpari
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #247 - Feb 7th, 2010, 5:32pm

Well searching for some answers and meeting knew and interesting ppl. Tho mostly because i am a strong beleiver of the paranormal. I have actually been searching for a  website like this for some time.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

DEATH OMEN
Grande Fellow

Reply #248 - Feb 11th, 2010, 4:47am

Please refer to original comments on admission. Thanks.

IP Logged

Becky

Salem, MA
Reply #249 - Feb 11th, 2010, 2:57pm

I accept who and "what" I am, and have chosen a path to conduct experiments while documenting my research of the paranormal.  The more I learn, the more I can share with the public who is interested in the paranormal from my point of view.  

I actually found this site because I came across a cached link where MIKEINNV posted something here that I sent him a long time ago.  I'm glad I found this forum as it seems like a pretty decent group of people to discuss a similar interest that we all have.

IP Logged

John1013
Grande Fellow

Reply #250 - Feb 12th, 2010, 4:05am

Hay Becky ! Welcome, and I am happy that you have found us. I have been inactive for a number of months, between work, and weather. But it's about time to get back out and get active again. We have been working with Vibartional frequencies in an attempt to amplify EVPs, and the use of Black Lights to help pick up free floating mists etc... and so far so good.

IP Logged

QuirkyVirgo
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #251 - Feb 13th, 2010, 2:41am

I'm here out of curiosity. I've had experiences and feelings that I have never been able to explain, and truthfully have been frightened by in the past. Not necessarily because they were scary, but different and without explanation. A community that will offer me answers and possibly guidance is the step I'm ready to take for now.

Thanks for making this all available!

IP Logged

DEATH OMEN
Grande Fellow

Reply #252 - Feb 13th, 2010, 11:13pm

Curosity plus a site with members that I had heard would be intellectually good sparing partners. Got lots of things to share, and all the time in the world to do it in. Grin

IP Logged

lucky cat
Newbie Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #253 - Feb 14th, 2010, 5:45am

I have an interest in everything paranormal. I am interested in learning Tarot and also to develop any abilities that I may have.  Smiley

IP Logged

Gra
Full Member Level 4

united kingdom
Reply #254 - Feb 14th, 2010, 8:48pm

i want to develop my phsycic abilities and i have to say i am doin just that . ive been here a while now and have learned alot from fellow members including tela,orla,angel63 and evie. they have helped me and guided me ever since ive joined. if i have missed other members who have helped then i apologise. this site has helped me deal with my loss of my brother hugely and for that i would like to say a big thanks to the owners of the site and fellow members who have guided me throughout. god bless you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IP Logged

Mistynightblues
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #255 - Feb 19th, 2010, 5:13pm

Greetings!
I have always been interested in the psychic world. So! One day I was sitting...having one of my many spiritual moments; when I thought...Hum...Let me see if I can find something on line that will help me in my quest to find answers regarding some of my experiences. To my surprise...Many topics this site offers is of great interest to me. I hope to get comfortable as I become part of the family circle.

I'm a Canadian Female-age 47 Smiley
Peace!

IP Logged

wbillmart

I Love The Paranormal

Arkansas
Reply #256 - Feb 21st, 2010, 2:33am

I have had many experiences that I hope this site can help me understand better. So far I have had a picture reading that was very close to perfect and plan to stick around.

I welcome any help or criticism of anything I say or do. Here is a link to some of my experiences and a couple of short stories I have written down.
www.scribd.com/wbillmart

IP Logged

firefly
Newbie Level 1

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #257 - Feb 21st, 2010, 3:14pm

I have lost a lot of loved ones over the last five years.  My daughter took me to a medium locally and I was very impressed.  She's a bit expensive though.  I'm interested in the whole thing

IP Logged

Gra
Full Member Level 4

united kingdom
Reply #258 - Feb 23rd, 2010, 12:33pm

I googled paranormal forums and this site was  staring at me so i tried it and never looked back. ive always been into the paranormal and have always wanted to learn and boy have i learned. ive met so many nice people on here who have guided me and looked after me there are some on here who i was drawn to straight away. TELA and ORLA  were the two who welcomed me here and looked after me ( what a pair they are  Grin ) along with many others here it just seems like a close family forum .... if we have problems we can share it with other members or just to talk paranormal and share experiences with one another.   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Chloe1112
Interim Member Level 4

Zachary, LA
Reply #259 - Feb 23rd, 2010, 6:22pm

I came here to understand my dreams and visions and hopefully make my gift stronger. Wink

YIM  
IP Logged

mim
Private

Reply #260 - Feb 24th, 2010, 8:03am

I used to do readings but haven't for a while.  I think I blocked myself?  Anyway, I've so missed spiritual contact.  It feels a part of me has been cut off.  I want to get back into it again and do some good again!  There's no feeling like it.  

Since MSN chat turned to a pay site (soooo long ago) it's been hard to find a reputable site online.

IP Logged

jadeylou
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

wales
Reply #261 - Feb 24th, 2010, 6:55pm

I have been interested in the psychic world since i was about 12 years old . Spirits have never scared me but have intrigued me . And now at the age of 18 i am finally aloud to be a part of a psychic online community Smiley I was soo poleased when i found this site . Being a student i can not really afford to pay for readings and lessons etc so this is the perfect place Smiley

x

IP Logged

Ms Intuitive
Junior Member Level 2

Pray daily, plan well,
work hard and help others.

Coastal North Carolina
Reply #262 - Feb 27th, 2010, 8:05pm

Having had some experiences of my own, I'm very interested in the paranormal.
« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2010, 10:28pm by Ms Intuitive »  

When I die, I hope God is having a good day.
YIM  
IP Logged

DEATH OMEN
Grande Fellow

Reply #263 - Feb 27th, 2010, 8:19pm

I hate being nosey but I am always interested in the various experiencess other members are having to deal with. No one will be made fun of of or treated in a less than a professional and polite way. Anytime you feel you want to share with me or any other members we'll gladly listen. Smiley

IP Logged

ana
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #264 - Feb 27th, 2010, 8:32pm

I was looking for a chat room where one could discuss the paranormal and I found this fantastic site.  I love the chat room though I am still trying to figure out how to keep up.  I have had a few strange experiences that could not be explained.  Looking forward to meeting more of the great people that are part of this family. Thanks for wonderful site!

IP Logged

worriedwife

I Love The Paranormal

missouri, usa
Reply #265 - Feb 28th, 2010, 5:38am

i want some clarity i guess about my life

IP Logged

guesswho
Interim Member

Eyes wide open and at
peace
Long Island
Reply #266 - Mar 16th, 2010, 6:27pm

I am a 25 year old starting medium lol.  I was interested in meeting individuals such as myself who shared a common interest, and I wanted help understanding what I was going through.  I don't have many people here where I live who share the same experiences as I do, and since I have been on anybodythere.com, I have found many individuals who are experiencing similar things as I am and I finally feel at home. Grin

AIM  
IP Logged

janet
Newbie Level 1

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #267 - Mar 17th, 2010, 3:36am

hi all i came across this site on the internet my friend told me about it ive just joined ive always been intrested in the paranormal , and mediums, and id just  like to say hello to every1 xxx Smiley

Picture_277.jpg (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

rindyl
Interim Member Level 3

Reply #268 - Mar 18th, 2010, 10:16pm

I have been searching for a site like this for a while but never found anywhere suitable....until now. I have been through a tough patch lately and that in itself has drawn me closer to exploring myself and the spirit world much more deeply. I also often hear voices in my head, clear voices that are not my own saying things that make no sense to me, often at night as i wind down and relax and this is something i would like to look into and possible build upon. I hope to make some great friends here x Smiley

IP Logged

Christine Daae
Junior Member Level 2

Very much Christine Daae!

Reply #269 - Mar 20th, 2010, 7:17am

My angel of music brought me here- I wish to know who and what he really is...

IP Logged

meshells
Full Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

swansea
Reply #270 - Mar 20th, 2010, 11:00am

initialy my brother inlaw found this site and told me about it as im a member of two other sites. But since first coming here  i have stuck to this site as it is fab. Im learning things each day i have met some fab people and feel at home here .
thanks to all for making this site so great xx

MSN  
IP Logged

sally1974
Junior Member Level 3

Reply #271 - Mar 31st, 2010, 9:31pm

i found this site by pure chance was just looking for someone to talk too only been a couple of days but i love it here already xx

*~If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid~*

IP Logged

Golddust gal

walk with me in this magical
land

Reply #272 - Apr 4th, 2010, 1:22pm

I've been searching for somewhere called home for sometime, now i think i have found it. I am still in the settling in period, finding my way around, It's such a large house with a large welcoming family, the parents are very helpful taking me to different rooms to show me round, otherwise i'd be lost, wouldn't i Evie? lol Cheesy

Nice to be with a crowd who don't think you are crazy for what you believe in. thankyou to you all. Smiley

IP Logged

homebound
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #273 - Apr 4th, 2010, 10:39pm

Golddust, there is just something about you girl, that is open and friendly and welcoming.  Glad to have you here hun.  hugs

blessings

homebound

IP Logged

SeesTheGhosts
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Savannah, GA
Reply #274 - Apr 5th, 2010, 12:14am

I am here because I have always been interested in the paranormal.  I would like to communicated with like-minded people.  I haven't ever had contact with a spirit.  I chose my screen name "SeesTheGhosts" because of the Stephen King novel It.  There was an exercise mentioned in that book that is supposed to help stutters, "He thrusts his fists against the post and still insists he sees the ghosts."  

Can't wait to start communicating!

WWW | YIM | AIM  
IP Logged

Babayaga
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #275 - Apr 10th, 2010, 5:49am

My interest in the paranormal has been a life long interest. It has also been a life long search to find people to carry on open discussions with and find mentors who would/could be interested in teaching me things in the metaphysical category, i.e. tarot cards, mysticism etc. for self discovery ultimately in hopes of helping anyone else interested in these things and having the same troubles finding someone to share and learn. I had a paranormal experiencee as a child that forever changed my life and an unquenchable thirst for investigating what lies beyond this world. I feel I've had a significant spiritual (angelic) experience as a teenager, have experienced out of body journies (short and sweet, but definitely whetted my appetite)and the rest is history.  I guess I'm a virtual sponge and I want to learn until I just can't learn anymore

IP Logged

Snowraven
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Canada
Reply #276 - Apr 11th, 2010, 10:25am

I just found this site and it looks really cool and very informative. I guess my main reason for joining was because of experiences i had as a child that i didn't and still dont understand.  It is amazing to see so many other people who have had similar experiences in their lives. It really makes me wonder and want to know more.

IP Logged

ozwizardks
Supernumerary Fellow

SEEKING TO EVOLVE SPIRITUALLY
TO ENHANCE MY GIFTS
Where Ever My Heart Is...
Reply #277 - Apr 12th, 2010, 1:57am

Well, i have been here 3 months...to be honest, i'm not sure how i got here. Shocked i have always perused paranormal sites. i always click on associated links as the more i do, the more i can read about paranormal and even more sites. one day i clicked a link and POOF i was here. i took a couple of days to look around the site and really felt comfortable and at home here. navigating the site was a true learning experience, but since i've been here, i have been treated extremely well by some very loving, friendly, knowledgeable and very gifted people. i haven't left since!

By the way...don't trip over my doormat when you come in as i've made this my home...and...by the way...don't tell anybody, they may start charging me rent... Grin

IF YOU BELIEVE...THERE IS NO PARANORMAL
IP Logged

EagleSpirit
Fellow Member

Be Open to the Possibility

Australia
Reply #278 - Apr 17th, 2010, 3:00pm

Its funny what Lonelyness does to some people.
For most it would mean searching for a number, or feeling dissatisfied with it,
For me, Lonelyness makes me look even harder for things to fill my life with...
Almost like cause and effect.

Im a believer and open to many possibilities in my life, I figure my friends-list always looks a little too empty even though I have hundreds of names on it,
Hence me stumbling onto here,
Im looking forward to the experience of being apart of your group!

IP Logged

Gary
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #279 - Apr 19th, 2010, 2:27am

I bought my 1st laptop late last year, & as a reader of the Tarot googled all the relevent websites in search of info & interesting equipment & cards etc. Eventually my journeying saw me arrive at ANYBODYTHERE.
       Although I've only just started to use the chat rooms as my typing skills leave a lot to be desired! I've found the message boards wonderful.
       I'm gladf I found you.

Good wshes,
                        Gary.

IP Logged

Panther

We For Animals
Bronx, New York
Reply #280 - Apr 20th, 2010, 3:31am

I've been interested in the 'paranormal' since I was a child; I'm not psychic (as far as I know), but I believe there are some psychic individuals in the family. I have had experiences I couldn't explain over the years, and after the death of my significant other almost a year ago, I decided to try and search for some answers. I've spoken to a few mediums, and some of them have simply astounded me with what they were able to pick up (more on that in another post in another area). I was searching for 'free' psychics, and this website came up - and while I would love a reading, I was delighted to find that this is a place where people are 'talking' about these things.

IP Logged

Grendel
Moderators

Vivat Grendel

Reply #281 - Apr 20th, 2010, 3:35pm

i checked the 3rd and 7th options however i wasnt looking for this site when i found it.i arrived here by accident.
  in other words...a confluence of the energy that surrounds me brought me here  Wink

IP Logged

Kunesume

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #282 - Apr 24th, 2010, 5:12am

Well, I found out about this site from a Friend. Her name is Sarah, but somepeople call her Analima or Anaumia. IDK, I might have got her username confused.

But anyways, I am Anthony August from Houston, TX. I am 19 years old and a freshmen in College. Sarah wanted me to check out this site to help with some of the experiences i have been through seeing as this site has helpped her with her abilities. I personnal have no clue what my abilities are. Growing up, I use to see things that i quite can't remember and see things that I blocked out, but kept bits and pieces of. I would like to find more about these things and unlock them, but I am stuck wondering If I should really bother to remember them. Somethings forgotten should stay forgotten for a reason....

IP Logged

tedthewalrus
Junior Member Level 4

To all spirits: Show yourselves!

USA, NJ
Reply #283 - Apr 25th, 2010, 3:02am

I was actually watching an episode of "Psychic Children" on the A&E channel and for some reason I started searching the internet for psychic chat rooms to see if I could communicate with people who have psychic abilities and I came across this site.  I enjoy anything involving the paranormal and have read a handful of books about psychics because I am fascinated at the lives they live.  I'm a junior in college, 22, from NJ.  I am really excited to be a part of this site now and look forward to reading more about the paranormal and psychics.

IP Logged

Kunesume

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #284 - Apr 25th, 2010, 3:41am

I love that show. It started to make me remember somethings, but not much.

IP Logged

tigger
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #285 - Apr 25th, 2010, 7:22am

daughters death

IP Logged

tedthewalrus
Junior Member Level 4

To all spirits: Show yourselves!

USA, NJ
Reply #286 - Apr 25th, 2010, 5:28pm

Kunesume wrote on Apr 25th, 2010, 3:41am:
I love that show. It started to make me remember somethings, but not much.

Have you ever seen the show "Paranormal State"? It's produced by the same people as Psychic Kids and Chip is in that show also.  Penn State funds it.  Its a great show about the paranormal!  Look it up on Hulu.com

IP Logged

jacob
Newbie Level 1

perception is one key
to dicovery,seek the
truth.

Reply #287 - Apr 28th, 2010, 4:09am

been here before. thought to hop back in to see everyone. hope to stay for awhile. paranormal has mostly been a way of life for me.

IP Logged

Raman
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #288 - Apr 28th, 2010, 9:36am

i was always interested in paranormal.. dad was really sick in last july.. was in ICU.. ppl here helped me alot sending him healings and stuff.. hes doing good now... i m really obligated to the website... so i m here all the time..

Thank to anybodythere.. i love you..

Raman

IP Logged

ekisha
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #289 - Apr 29th, 2010, 11:38am

im here because paranormal is part of my life. it brings great benefits. i wish to understand more of what i have and learn more. im really happy that there is a website like this.

IP Logged

Jeangoo
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #290 - Apr 29th, 2010, 1:08pm

I have always been interested in the paranormal and I have had some experiences in the past, which although garbled and cryptic, eventually made sense.  I would like to develop further but am not able to meditate as I worry too much and just cannot put thoughts out of my mind.  I joined the readings chat room on Sunday and found it really interesting and would dearly love to have a more in depth reading from someone.  I am hoping that some higher guidance will remove the bad luck that  seems to be following me for the last 10 years and still seems to be with me and to show me hope and guidance for the future.

IP Logged

DEATH OMEN
Grande Fellow

Reply #291 - Apr 29th, 2010, 4:45pm

Waht brought me back, was coming back to an excellent website, after taking a needed break. there were no issues with other members, the Admn., or anything else. Sometimes regardless how a great a site is, one just needs sometime away. Work had changed and my time had to handled totally different, in that at any moment, I might be needed to go to any part of the US. Smiley

IP Logged

MysticWings
Grande Fellow

From our deepest darkness
miracles are born...

Springfield, VA
Reply #292 - May 2nd, 2010, 2:41pm

I've had experiences, but not all the time.  I did have a ghost living in my room as a child, and have been contacted to give messages to an ex-husband, which surprised him and had him in tears (from his deceased father).  I've been able to wake people up and warn them when something is about to happen in the middle of the night.  I can sense presences and I believe I'm a slight empath.  I would like to find out more about these and tweak them a bit.

IP Logged

jerrys-gal
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal