Jan 22nd, 2017, 7:53am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal Pics › Could this apparition be genuine?
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 34
(Read 64536 times)
Evie
Global Moderator

"Wherever I go... there
I am"
I am Canadian
Could this apparition be genuine?
Jan 27th, 2008, 7:40pm

SEATTLE -- A picture taken by a 12-year-old girl during the Christmas holidays surprised her family by capturing a mysterious object. At sunset, the girl was experimenting with a new digital camera she had received as a gift. The girl and her 15-year-old friend took pictures of each other, snow on the trees and snowflakes at night. At one point, they saw an object moving and tried to capture it on camera.

View news interview with the teens:

What do YOU think?
« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2011, 5:34am by Evie »  

IP Logged

Josie
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Sublimity OR USA
Re: Could this apparition be genuine?
Reply #1 - Jan 27th, 2008, 8:38pm

I do believe this to be a TRUE ectomist of a woman!!!!  What an amazing picture!  Like I have said before, it is so hard to wrap your head around something as amazing as this unless you yourself took it!  Truly priceless capture!  Something to the left of her as well.  Wonder what it is.

IP Logged

tinkerbell10
Full Member Level 4

Bring on the Paranormal!!!xxx

scotland
Reply #2 - Jan 27th, 2008, 9:22pm

I can see an angel!!!!!! This is beautiful! Two little girls have captured something special.

Tinkerbell xx   Smiley   Smiley   Smiley

IP Logged

nightangel
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - Jan 27th, 2008, 11:52pm

Wow! Beautiful picture! From what i can see..It looks like 3 apparations.. the first ooks like a man.. being around Christmas time I am guessing it could be Joseph? He appears to have a beard and looks to be wearing clothes from that time.. and the second one looks like a baby.. Jesus? and the third.. a woman holding the baby... Mary?

At first i thought it was Mary standing.. but after a few looks.. I saw a beard on the man standing.. and then i saw the baby.. further look saw the baby was a bit further down.. and there was a woman holding a baby

How cool would that be?! Truly a blessing if that is what they saw!
« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2008, 11:55pm by nightangel »  

IP Logged

Pattyn
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - Jan 28th, 2008, 12:01am

I myself dont take much in photos as such.  To me it looks photoshopped. I do work with photos myself and I can tell you this can be made very easliy

IP Logged

Stephanie
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Massachusetts
Reply #5 - Jan 28th, 2008, 2:11am

looking at this picture, i would also say that chances are it that it was edited in a photo program..i dont doubt a picture like this could be taken but i would think it would be very rare. the only way to really know is to be the one taking the picture!! Smiley

~Stephanie~
WWW | AIM  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 34