08/23/17 at 05:09:40
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal Pics › Could this apparition be genuine?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 41
(Read 69501 times)
Stephanie

I Love The Paranormal

Massachusetts
Re: Could this apparition be genuine?
Reply #5 - 01/28/08 at 02:11:11

looking at this picture, i would also say that chances are it that it was edited in a photo program..i dont doubt a picture like this could be taken but i would think it would be very rare. the only way to really know is to be the one taking the picture!! Smiley

~Stephanie~
WWW | AIM  
IP Logged

Evie
Global Moderator

"Wherever I go... there
I am"
I am Canadian
Reply #6 - 01/28/08 at 06:22:39

A Lucky capture, a photoshop fake or a False Positive?

I agree that all "proof of Paranormal" Photos need to be looked at skeptically; ruling out all natural possibilities, including deliberate deception. Blame that on Photoshop if you want, but Spirit Photo scams have been going on since cameras were invented.  Smiley Technology being what it is just means there are more and more fakes. I don't want a stand firmly and say I doubt ... just because duplicating this is easy.

Trusting the source is certainly important and although I don't know these girls,  nor do I believe everything I see on TV, I don't think these young ladies are part of a scam at all. Who knows though, being bored, they could have snuck a couple of cigarettes and had some fun with the new camera... Some may say it could be warm breath in the cool night, or fog from the river ...  

KIRO TV is a reputable television station (unlike Youtube) which gave me an element of  faith making a decision.  Smiley  I remember being their age and the presentation and body language of these two young ladies appears to be genuine, not scripted.  (I don't mind if later it is proven to be a hoax, I will sit corrected)  Smiley

I find this Photo fascinating for several reasons. Its very appealing to look at.  So many of the mist/ecto pictures are rarely clearly defined like this one. (I see a beard too, and a cloak) I have looked at 100's maybe even thousands of them in the last year cruising paranormal sites.  Smiley Not very interesting after a while, unless you are good at or like "matrixing"

Regardless of what it is, I agree with the girls, it's sorta cool. I say Smiley for scoring this photograph. Lucky capture for an amateur photographer even if its not something paranormal.   Smiley

IP Logged

helen1976

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #7 - 01/28/08 at 12:06:52

hi ,great pic . i looked and looked and it does look a true pic . i can see a woman with a child there Smiley
helen1976 x Smiley

IP Logged

angelswings
God Member

I believe in Angels, Don't
you ?
Scotland
Reply #8 - 01/28/08 at 14:34:16

This is a beautiful photo Evie, regardless of wether it is real or fake.
It most certainly LOOKS like a real photo, and yes, I can see three people too, possibly, Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus.
I think this photo will bring comfort to many many people, all across the globe, to me it certainly feels "special"

I am just .................... me !
I will always be just .......me !
I LIKE being just ...........me!
If you don't like ............me
TOUGH !
You are stuck with ........me !

IP Logged

jenny48

I Love The Paranormal

scotland
Reply #9 - 01/29/08 at 11:48:01

I feel its genuine.  For this to be captured on photo is amazing.  Its gave me a wonderful warm feeling.   Thankyou for sharing this with us.

Jenny48

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 41