12/13/17 at 01:15:55
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal Pics › face in the corner
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 31
(Read 57655 times)
micky
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

uk
face in the corner
02/26/08 at 20:46:29

this is a picture of my step sons friend and if you look in the corner behind the computer desk there is a face but the computer desk was right back to the wall and you could not get behind it there was nobody else there only me and my step son which it is not him can any one help me to figure it out please xx Smiley
« Last Edit: 02/26/08 at 22:05:47 by Evie »  

IP Logged

Evie
Global Moderator

"Wherever I go... there
I am"
I am Canadian
Re: face in the corner
Reply #1 - 02/26/08 at 22:13:54

Wow Mick ...

A few questions: Did I gather correctly that you do not recognize the boy's face (in the corner)   Does anyone recognize the boy in the corner? I note that the date is from last summertime ... When did you notice this face, just recently? I don't know if I would have noticed it without being prompted to look there.  The shelf/computer desk does look like it is wee bit  away from the wall... room for a thin fellow to hide and crouch behind, albeit very uncomfortably though. Curiouser and curiouser ...  Smiley

If you are sure there is not a prank being played on you by these young fellows... I am  stunned to see this. I'd be hard pressed to think this is  ghostly. The face in the corner looks so real; flesh and blood .... yet I see the skin texture is grainy not clear.  The lad on the couch casts a shadow, that face does not. His eye certainly has an eerie look there.... but more mischievous than sinister.  WOW I would want answers to this too.
« Last Edit: 02/27/08 at 15:25:48 by Evie »  

IP Logged

jlynne

canada
Reply #2 - 02/26/08 at 22:38:16

I don't know, would a sprit have 'red eye' for the flash?

IP Logged

M.Kathryn
God Member

Reply #3 - 02/26/08 at 22:47:04

I just see another person in the picture.

Evie, the reason the other person looks grainy is because the flash was on, and the light was only getting to bounce off the person closest to the camera.

Just my opinion.

-M.

MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

angelswings
God Member

I believe in Angels, Don't
you ?
Scotland
Reply #4 - 02/27/08 at 15:15:15

I have been playing about with this picture all morning, I have inverted the colors, usually, if a spirit or something that is not a solid form is on the photo, it hardly shows up on the the edited picture, this, as you can see, the "person" who is behind your step-son, is showing up, BUT he is not as clear as the boy in front, this could be because he is in a corner and not getting the full affect of the flash camera, OR that he is indeed a "spirit", either way, I will leave it for others peeps to decide, I am NOT committing myself either way, but my gut feeling is that this IS a spirit.
I hope this information helps you Micky.
« Last Edit: 02/27/08 at 16:41:34 by angelswings »  

I am just .................... me !
I will always be just .......me !
I LIKE being just ...........me!
If you don't like ............me
TOUGH !
You are stuck with ........me !

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 31