Jan 20th, 2017, 3:43am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal Pics › face in the corner
Pages: 1 
(Read 53171 times)
micky
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

uk
face in the corner
Feb 26th, 2008, 8:46pm

this is a picture of my step sons friend and if you look in the corner behind the computer desk there is a face but the computer desk was right back to the wall and you could not get behind it there was nobody else there only me and my step son which it is not him can any one help me to figure it out please xx Smiley
« Last Edit: Feb 26th, 2008, 10:05pm by Evie »  

IP Logged

Evie
Global Moderator

"Wherever I go... there
I am"
I am Canadian
Re: face in the corner
Reply #1 - Feb 26th, 2008, 10:13pm

Wow Mick ...

A few questions: Did I gather correctly that you do not recognize the boy's face (in the corner)   Does anyone recognize the boy in the corner? I note that the date is from last summertime ... When did you notice this face, just recently? I don't know if I would have noticed it without being prompted to look there.  The shelf/computer desk does look like it is wee bit  away from the wall... room for a thin fellow to hide and crouch behind, albeit very uncomfortably though. Curiouser and curiouser ...  Smiley

If you are sure there is not a prank being played on you by these young fellows... I am  stunned to see this. I'd be hard pressed to think this is  ghostly. The face in the corner looks so real; flesh and blood .... yet I see the skin texture is grainy not clear.  The lad on the couch casts a shadow, that face does not. His eye certainly has an eerie look there.... but more mischievous than sinister.  WOW I would want answers to this too.
« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2008, 3:25pm by Evie »  

IP Logged

jlynne
Senior Member Level 2

canada
Reply #2 - Feb 26th, 2008, 10:38pm

I don't know, would a sprit have 'red eye' for the flash?

IP Logged

M.Kathryn
Grande Fellow

Reply #3 - Feb 26th, 2008, 10:47pm

I just see another person in the picture.

Evie, the reason the other person looks grainy is because the flash was on, and the light was only getting to bounce off the person closest to the camera.

Just my opinion.

-M.

MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

angelswings
Grande Fellow

I believe in Angels, Don't
you ?
Scotland
Reply #4 - Feb 27th, 2008, 3:15pm

I have been playing about with this picture all morning, I have inverted the colors, usually, if a spirit or something that is not a solid form is on the photo, it hardly shows up on the the edited picture, this, as you can see, the "person" who is behind your step-son, is showing up, BUT he is not as clear as the boy in front, this could be because he is in a corner and not getting the full affect of the flash camera, OR that he is indeed a "spirit", either way, I will leave it for others peeps to decide, I am NOT committing myself either way, but my gut feeling is that this IS a spirit.
I hope this information helps you Micky.
« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2008, 4:41pm by angelswings »  

I am just .................... me !
I will always be just .......me !
I LIKE being just ...........me!
If you don't like ............me
TOUGH !
You are stuck with ........me !

IP Logged

angelswings
Grande Fellow

I believe in Angels, Don't
you ?
Scotland
Reply #5 - Feb 27th, 2008, 4:39pm

Here is a larger size of the image so you can see more clearly.

larger_size.jpg (589 KB | )
larger_size.jpg

I am just .................... me !
I will always be just .......me !
I LIKE being just ...........me!
If you don't like ............me
TOUGH !
You are stuck with ........me !

IP Logged

micky
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #6 - Feb 27th, 2008, 5:30pm

evie to answer your question i took the photo and there was nobody else there i only noticed it a couple of months a go cos it had been left on my camara i did not have the photos printed i just put them on the computer and o we do not recognise the boy xx

IP Logged

Evie
Global Moderator

"Wherever I go... there
I am"
I am Canadian
Reply #7 - Feb 27th, 2008, 6:32pm

Wow Micky... I believe you are sure.  Shocked  I have no idea how to explain this, like Angelswings I have spent a long time looking at this photo. Very cool what she has done .... What an interesting but  eerie  discovery... How do you feel about this?  What do the boys say about this picture? Personally I would be creeped out... to have something like this appear behind me in a picture.  Smiley

There are several good quality sites that allow submissions for Ghostly Pics. If you would like that let me know. I will direct you  Smiley

IP Logged

oktor
Grande Fellow

Does not play well with
others.
Australia
Reply #8 - Feb 27th, 2008, 9:15pm

there are a few interesting aspects of this photo. the boy has a very interesting nose. the top of it is odd. but more importantly is the orb just to the left of the elephant photo frame.
if this is a spirit, it's telling of a crime from the past. otherwise it's an excellent cutnpaste.
« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2008, 9:58pm by Evie »  

IP Logged

wiccaneyez
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

memphis tn
Reply #9 - Feb 27th, 2008, 10:03pm

wow now thats one interesting pic looks so real im at a loss for words on this one.. take care

wiccaneyez aka Diane

YIM  
IP Logged

kittytia
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #10 - Feb 27th, 2008, 10:42pm

great photo  the  face  his  so  strange   it scary  i  know  micky  she  my  best  mate   i  remember   seeing  the  photo  a  fews  months  ago  it  freak  us  out it  nice  2  have  everyone  on  this  site 2  look  at  it and  their  opinion   Smileykittytia  xxxxxx
« Last Edit: Feb 28th, 2008, 10:27am by Evie »  

xxxxkittytiaxxxxx

IP Logged

micky
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #11 - Feb 28th, 2008, 4:09pm

THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS  Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Charlene
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

London
Reply #12 - Apr 29th, 2008, 5:22pm

Sorry if this sounds rather harsh, but it just looks like someone hiding in the corner.
I dont know if ghosts have red eye on digital cams, but i do know humans do!
I could be wrong, i just wanted to add to opinion, still  good pic though!

Smiley

IP Logged

Chris75
Private

Reply #13 - May 4th, 2008, 1:20pm

wow interesting picture Smiley

IP Logged

stormdancer
Private

Reply #14 - May 4th, 2008, 10:06pm

Very interesting picture and comments
Lou xxxx

IP Logged

Louise

I Love The Paranormal

united kingdom
Reply #15 - May 16th, 2008, 11:57am

wat an intresting picture

MSN  
IP Logged

QwertyAccess
Junior Member Level 4

I Love Talking and Listening
to People!
USA Southern California
Reply #16 - May 27th, 2008, 1:07am

that face in the picture is a bit creepy :X I dunno what to call on this photo either. But paranormal pictures like these just don't really happen at this solid of a level though. At least from what i've seen so far.
« Last Edit: May 27th, 2008, 1:17am by QwertyAccess »  

Feel free to message me on any of my instant messenger clients! I like meeting new people, to talk about anything.
MSN | Skype/VoIP | YIM | AIM  
IP Logged

lue
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #17 - Jul 16th, 2008, 1:35pm

It is really hard to say ... I know I work a lot with this age bracket teens and they can come up with some amazing ideas .... wish the wall was not in the way on the left of the image.

IP Logged

Shan
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #18 - Jul 18th, 2008, 7:07am

where is the boy in the pic? i see a cat face in all honesty, the scale is too large for a good perspective for me

IP Logged

Heatherbear
Supernumerary Fellow

Always searching..Always
learning
Crystal Lake Illinois
Reply #19 - Oct 21st, 2008, 4:03pm

This picture is cool. But if you look really close, the two boys look related. I see some of the same facial features. Like a little brother?
Or a deceased relative?? Does the "real" boy in the pic have any relatives that died young??? Smiley

-Heatherbear

Peace-and love.
IP Logged

raven
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #20 - Jan 6th, 2009, 11:29pm

Great pic but the only thing that makes me weary of the pic is the boy behide the desk as got red eye .

MSN  
IP Logged

iamuptolate
Grande Fellow

you get what you give
!
Georgia
Reply #21 - Jan 7th, 2009, 8:51am

ive never seen a spirit with red eye ?  im really split on this one ... but leaning more towards its a prank ! but again i guess we will never know !

Don't be afraid to go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is.

IP Logged

freaky
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #22 - Jan 8th, 2009, 4:26pm

WOW it very clearly looks like a person how strange I never seen pictures of a ghost/spirit like this one before.  I agree maybe it is a prank.  Grin

IP Logged

Hyphezya
Senior Member Level 4

What's normal these days?

Canada
Reply #23 - Apr 26th, 2009, 5:10pm

The shadow of your son gives a little perspective, as in the perspective of the shadow. There is no rippling in the face of the boy. No reaction with the curve of the nose of the boy in behind, or how there should be a gap of distance with the head of the mysterious boy and the wall. It's a continuous flow the line of the shadow cast by your son. That shows to a photographer that the object portrayed in behind actually has no mass. It's just as if it where painted on, or 'ghosted' on. I do believe this is a spirit who has been caught. Either that, or if you have bought the memory card off of a resale, the image of a previous camera projected itself from fragmented memory onto this picture, effectively making another version of 'ghosting'.

Hyphezya

IP Logged

mystical_lady
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #24 - Apr 28th, 2009, 11:39pm

i agree with hyph and i have to add i may be blind but i dont see red eye.... very puzzling that there is no shadow of little boy

IP Logged

falcon
Grande Fellow

Reply #25 - May 13th, 2009, 1:37pm

I don't know about everyone else but I see 2 shadows one directly behind of the head of your sons friend and a larger one in the corner which I believe is coming from someone else. But the person behind your son is solid, maybe your son a=or another friend hiding and you did not see them until you saw the picture. But I also think the PC desk is away from wall just enough for a skinny kid to slither between and I have seen kids slither between things I thought impossible lol

Falcon

IP Logged

Springvegasbabe
Newbie Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #26 - Jun 11th, 2009, 5:41am

I think it's another kid. Sorry Sad

IP Logged

charly
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #27 - Jun 17th, 2009, 6:24pm

yeah the face looks so real.doesnt look at all like a spirit???? nice wallpaper thou Cheesy

IP Logged

kayzee67

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #28 - Jun 17th, 2009, 11:07pm

I dont want to put a downer on things, BUT, if you look at angelwngs negative, i would say that in my opinion, the boy in the forefront of this picture, show him in a solid form including his hair.

Then wen you look at the original, the most you see from the picture of the boy/girl behind the stepson is mainly hair.

Back to the  negative, the hair from both stepson and the kid behinds hair have all fused together.

that would tell me that the kids in question are uo to mischief, bless em ......

IP Logged

CECE
Fellow Member

Makebelieve is believing
u can make dreams reality

Austin, Tx USA
Reply #29 - Jun 20th, 2009, 10:49am

Hmmm.... sorry , from a psychic sense, i def feel this is not a ghost Smiley BIG hugs

IP Logged

CindyAnn
Full Member Level 2

A mighty oak was just
a nut that stood its
ground
Charlottte, North Carolina USA
Reply #30 - Jun 20th, 2009, 7:26pm

The whole family enjoyed this photo~! It is interesting AND a very fun family debate, so thank you for the contribution to what this website is originally for, discovery, information, and along the way...fun. Again, thanks....Cindy

IP Logged

ManaiaPuppy
Supernumerary Fellow

I am because I am...
USA
Reply #31 - Jun 20th, 2009, 7:26pm

Grin this is a cut and paste, i made the picture bigger and you can see the cut out and smuging done to cover up the ruff edges... Nice try though... Cheesy
« Last Edit: Jun 20th, 2009, 7:27pm by ManaiaPuppy »  

IP Logged

toughcookiedonna
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #32 - Jun 22nd, 2009, 6:01pm

i have no clue. sorry

IP Logged

White Light
Interim Member Level 3

To know world peace, be
prepared to teach it.

florida
Reply #33 - Jun 23rd, 2009, 12:06am

This is a bit of a puzzle. This figure in the back has an almost eerie appearance, however, the boy in front actually casts a shadow on the face behind him. If this was a spirit I doubt this would happen. I think you've been punked.

GTalk  
IP Logged

kj...
Full Member Level 3

love me as i am, cuz i'm
not changin ....
Georgia
Reply #34 - Jul 14th, 2009, 1:18am

i dont really get it - are we referring to the partial head directly behind the young man?  if so, it is very, very solid looking - like a live person, or a solid object facing such a way that it looks like a head.

dunno

IP Logged

JessyMessyy
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #35 - Aug 10th, 2009, 6:19am

thats kinda confusinq .

IP Logged

dannyfrog09
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #36 - Sep 21st, 2009, 5:20am

hmm something eerie and creepy about that pic! i defo think that the other boy is a ghost not sure but something doesnt seem right about him! not average normal etc!

IP Logged

MagiX
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #37 - Oct 7th, 2009, 10:59pm

this is fake, thats a real person behind him

IP Logged

lazer
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #38 - Oct 27th, 2009, 3:05am

okay i am thinkin spirit that spot is not big enough for a mouse to get in but definatley would want answers ,,, i have only seen ghosts in smokey apperations so i dont really know hmmm

Lazer

IP Logged

jenjen2848

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #39 - Nov 8th, 2009, 2:28am

i enlarged the pic and it looks like a real boy to me..with braces..and i think he doesnt have a shadow on the wall because he is hiding behind the side wall on the desk..i think someone was playing a joke..
on the picture taker.. Wink

IP Logged

bettyspaghetti
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #40 - Nov 8th, 2009, 4:34pm

ok im agreeing with maniapuppy on this one, i opened up the image and enlarged it to 100% in photoshop, if you zoom in closer on the actual area, there are a couple of things (especially to someon who is used to extracting photographs from a background and adding them into a different scene!)

there is a slight piece of hair from the boy behind that goes over the computer cabinet if this were genuine it wouldnt be this slight bit, it looks in my opinion like it hasnt been erases to the edge properly when the image was placed in the picture, there is also the red eye mystery, the boy in the background does indeed have red eye, but red eye that has been fixed in a photoediting suite, this on a larger image and in zoom is what gives the eyes that dead look, as all it does is paint a dark circle over the iris.  and now to the shadow which falls over the "ghost"  this again looks to me like a photoshop drop shadow added to look like the shadow of the boy in the picture  all it is is a copy of the boys head contrast taken out of it and a blur added to it then is places on the pucture,  reason for me thinking this, the shadow doesnt fall onto the papaer or book lying next to him and in my opinion part of a real shadow would.  and if you look behind the boy on the wall to the right, there is the real shadow he is casting,  like mani i can see the smudging where this image has been erased after it has been extracted from its original background, and i can also see when zoomed in at 200% there are areas which havent been arased leaving a pixel width white line in some areas.

but then again all of this is just my opinion, dont mean to offend anyone.  just that i work with ps all the time and im a perfectionist with my stuff so i tend to see photoshop flaws quite easily.

IP Logged

sofiecolligan
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #41 - Nov 18th, 2009, 5:34pm

omg wow thats creepy

IP Logged

alovingsoul

Reply #42 - Nov 21st, 2009, 1:40am

Idk.

IP Logged

Gra
Full Member Level 4

united kingdom
Reply #43 - Dec 5th, 2009, 1:13am

the face looks real to me

IP Logged

Owlscrying
Global Moderator

7th Sense

Reply #44 - Jan 14th, 2010, 6:44pm

bettyspaghetti wrote on Nov 8th, 2009, 4:34pm:
ok im agreeing with maniapuppy on this one, i opened up the image and enlarged it to 100% in photoshop, if you zoom in closer on the actual area, there are a couple of things (especially to someon who is used to extracting photographs from a background and adding them into a different scene!)

there is a slight piece of hair from the boy behind that goes over the computer cabinet if this were genuine it wouldnt be this slight bit, it looks in my opinion like it hasnt been erases to the edge properly when the image was placed in the picture, there is also the red eye mystery, the boy in the background does indeed have red eye, but red eye that has been fixed in a photoediting suite, this on a larger image and in zoom is what gives the eyes that dead look, as all it does is paint a dark circle over the iris. and now to the shadow which falls over the "ghost" this again looks to me like a photoshop drop shadow added to look like the shadow of the boy in the picture all it is is a copy of the boys head contrast taken out of it and a blur added to it then is places on the pucture, reason for me thinking this, the shadow doesnt fall onto the papaer or book lying next to him and in my opinion part of a real shadow would. and if you look behind the boy on the wall to the right, there is the real shadow he is casting, like mani i can see the smudging where this image has been erased after it has been extracted from its original background, and i can also see when zoomed in at 200% there are areas which havent been arased leaving a pixel width white line in some areas.

but then again all of this is just my opinion, dont mean to offend anyone. just that i work with ps all the time and im a perfectionist with my stuff so i tend to see photoshop flaws quite easily.

Smiley Betty.

IP Logged

SamanthaJ
Grande Fellow

You'll never walk alone

E.Sussex, England
Reply #45 - Jan 17th, 2010, 2:30am

Hi Micky

I also agree that the person behind the lad on the sofa looks related to him , the nose , anyway i dont believe this is spirit, and i agree that the head is in a funny angle , maybe it has been edited, otherwise someone is behind the desk ..

Sam

IP Logged

SamanthaJ
Grande Fellow

You'll never walk alone

E.Sussex, England
Reply #46 - Jan 17th, 2010, 2:33am

........ Although , i have had a dog appear solid in a picture with nothing edited .. and i did not have a dog at the time , so i believe spirit can appear solid in pics in some cases , just not this time for me .... 10% could be spirit , 90% this is human
Sam

IP Logged

harmony
Senior Member Level 3

laughter is the key to
the soul
united kingdom
Reply #47 - Jan 19th, 2010, 8:25am

OMG I see the picutre of a boys face just behind your step son, was hard to see at first as didnt quite know what you meant... all I can say is it made me jump inside and felt eerie...

IP Logged

rose202

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #48 - Jan 21st, 2010, 9:32pm

that just looks like a person?

IP Logged

xxBirdiexx
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #49 - Jan 22nd, 2010, 12:04pm

That is amazing and really quite scary..... I does look to real Evie your right....but how would a boy squished down there...look at the available space...its non existant.....

IP Logged

toby
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #50 - Feb 3rd, 2010, 7:19pm

very interesting

IP Logged

dyanehowland
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #51 - Feb 3rd, 2010, 8:48pm

this looks like a prank but the ghost has a 70s hair cut and i think it is real it is creepy

IP Logged

amanda0240

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #52 - Feb 5th, 2010, 11:06pm

The picture of the boy is very real looking. If it was a spirit would it show up that good? I don't know much about it and I am not judging just curious because I am not sure. I always thought spirits looked less real?

IP Logged

enchanta
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Lancashire, UK
Reply #53 - Feb 7th, 2010, 11:02am

I have been looking and looking at this photograph and I can't decide whether or not I feel this is a hoax played on you or genuine. I have never seen a 'spirit' in a photograph that looks so real, although I wouldn't want to judge as I am by no means an expert in this field.

IP Logged

dleger21
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #54 - Feb 12th, 2010, 3:01pm

The little boy in the photo looks kinda like the boy sitting on the couch...

IP Logged

Sarayu

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #55 - Feb 12th, 2010, 8:11pm

Interesting. The face looks so....living....very unusual. Should it be paranormal, it is incredible. Though it's hard to say it is. Took me a sec. to see him. It does appear to be enough room for a small boy to fit behind, but  barely.

IP Logged

Barek Halfhand
Grande Fellow

Chicago
Reply #56 - Feb 12th, 2010, 8:15pm

It's a kid in the corner ...

mystery solved

IP Logged

Midnight Mist

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #57 - Feb 12th, 2010, 8:50pm

Hi, my first thought was that someone could have been hiding behind the desk but after looking carefully I cant be sure. The little boy does look very much like the boy in the picture.

Oh by the way great football team he supports  Grin

IP Logged

carlos
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

long island
Reply #58 - Feb 17th, 2010, 7:07am

wow that s creepy reminds me of that move 3 men n a baby with that little kid in the curtins

MSN | YIM | AIM  
IP Logged

Gra
Full Member Level 4

united kingdom
Reply #59 - Feb 28th, 2010, 7:49pm

ive studied this pic for about 5 minutes and my verdict is this.......... fake .. im sorry to say that but he has red eye and the boy sitting on the sofa looks uneasy to me . sorry to say that  Undecided

IP Logged

patkos22
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #60 - Mar 1st, 2010, 5:49am

im sorry i must miss sumthing i just see a shdow on the wall

IP Logged

macca2k9
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #61 - Mar 9th, 2010, 9:42pm

Gra wrote on Feb 28th, 2010, 7:49pm:
ive studied this pic for about 5 minutes and my verdict is this.......... fake .. im sorry to say that but he has red eye and the boy sitting on the sofa looks uneasy to me . sorry to say that Undecided

I agree!. It's definitely fake.

IP Logged

DrymWarrior
Interim Member Level 2

Eager & willing to learn

Waterport, NY
Reply #62 - Mar 13th, 2010, 4:30am

Yes.......I see. When it is enlarged, you can see the shadow behind the "ghost", red-eye & the kid is in fact wearing braces! Youve been duped.

IP Logged

Sherry11
Full Member Level 4

She believed she could
so she did.
USA, Maine
Reply #63 - Mar 29th, 2010, 8:19am

This pic looks real to me as well..especially when you see it with what angelswings has done with it.  And it is interesting that there is an orb in it as well, and the location of it. Good catch! ~Sherry

IP Logged

Hellhound
Senior Member Level 2

Reply #64 - Apr 18th, 2010, 2:19am

i say its a doll hahahahah cause the face in the pic just doesnt look lifely

*666* Hellhound*

IP Logged

MsSHeree
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #65 - Apr 20th, 2010, 1:15am

OMG!! HOW CREEPY!

IP Logged

krys315

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #66 - Apr 24th, 2010, 10:10am

No offense, but I honestly do not think this is a spirit. if it is a spirit, then I am very uneasy right now.

IP Logged

punkaroo
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #67 - Jun 29th, 2010, 11:53pm

jury is still out there Undecided

IP Logged

purplelily32
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Albert Lea, Minnesota
Reply #68 - Jul 8th, 2010, 10:39pm

its a fake...i seen this last year...they boy in the pic behind the boy is just another person...but good try...

IP Logged

ns2010
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #69 - Aug 7th, 2010, 11:17pm

much more plain than most paranormal pictures i have seen

IP Logged

ns2010
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #70 - Aug 7th, 2010, 11:18pm

by plain i meant that you could see the face much more clearly

IP Logged

Unicorn
Grande Fellow

Out of the darkness and
into the Light
Australia
Reply #71 - Aug 19th, 2010, 6:16am

this pic is quite amazing.  seems to me your son has a (spirit) friend.

thanks for sharing
unicorn

Be all you can
IP Logged

ana
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #72 - Aug 28th, 2010, 7:40pm

If you look at the shadow that is cast on the wall, the shadow does not change in size when it goes over the other boys face! The shadow also does not form over the features as it would over a 3D image.  Just a thought if someone wants to look into that.

IP Logged

ruebarbt
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #73 - Aug 29th, 2010, 10:02pm

cant really tell for sure on this one.  i cant figure out how a cut/and paste could be done. it looks as tho there is no room whatsoever in that corner. if its a real boy, then he has a super ability to scrunch down like that. he is a very large boy that i can tell. it could very well be a visiting spirit. start looking up some history of that place. you might find something out that will surprise you. im glad you shared this photo with us . im glad  you noticed it.

IP Logged

caitlin
Junior Member Level 2

I am Unique; I prefer
it that way...

Reply #74 - Aug 30th, 2010, 4:15am

This is not real, I just photo-oped the picture for starters there is a picture on the computer desk of you're son which is nearly identical to him. both have blonde hair the friend has a soccer jersey on as your son does in the picture . Secondly as someone said previously his eyes are read and his teeth are showing. Thirdly his head is up against the desk, chin on desk. the desk is not pushed all the way back there is a small opening where his head is, where his body could fit.  Shocked i don't see how anyone could even think this is paranormal mainly because something that real looking you would have caught While you were taking the picture and start snapping shots or confront them. thank you and good-day lol

<3: ~*Caitlin Olivia*~

IP Logged

caitlin
Junior Member Level 2

I am Unique; I prefer
it that way...

Reply #75 - Aug 30th, 2010, 4:16am

in addition, I've fit in places i never thought i could fit in.... depending on the age, and flexibility (cough cough... athlete) he could EASILY get into that corner!! I once climbed into a WASHER with the thing in the middle at age 15 (115lbs 5'2") It is Verrrry possible

<3: ~*Caitlin Olivia*~

IP Logged

debs1980
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #76 - Aug 30th, 2010, 3:19pm

It looks to real to be any kind or paranormal entity.  I honeslty think it looks more human than a ghost or spirit...maybe your sons friend has played a trick on you Smiley

IP Logged

George
Grande Fellow

Reply #77 - Oct 27th, 2010, 4:30am

micky wrote on Feb 26th, 2008, 8:46pm:
this is a picture of my step sons friend and if you look in the corner behind the computer desk there is a face but the computer desk was right back to the wall and you could not get behind it there was nobody else there only me and my step son which it is not him can any one help me to figure it out please xx

I think that this would be very hard to say one way or the other.....as we start to get near this "faces in the clouds" scenarion?

Tell...me...as I look at your picture, there is  a strong smell of face powder to the left?

What am I picking up here...as it is going right up my nose?

I  just focused to the lad in the picture...as he has an almost sinus irritation.....???????

IP Logged

scotty87

I Love The Paranormal

UK
Reply #78 - Nov 11th, 2010, 9:05pm

The face looks so real !!! How spooky  Smiley

IP Logged

Indigo paranormal team uk
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #79 - Dec 10th, 2010, 5:43pm

if im honest i would say this is not real the boy on the sofa cleary casts a shadow on the face of the other boy enlarge the photo and you will see this

IP Logged

Anakiya
Senior Member Level 4

Live. Love. Be. Believe.

Texas
Reply #80 - Dec 11th, 2010, 7:01am

honestly, looking at this pic, it scares the hell out of me. i do get an eerie feeling from it. also, in angelswings' edits, the face shows up cold, not warm like a person should.

MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Denise M.R.

I Love The Paranormal

Texas
Reply #81 - Dec 20th, 2010, 8:15am

Wow! I am not sure why this photo unnerves me but it sure does! I hope you are able to figure this out.
« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2010, 8:16am by Denise M.R. »  

IP Logged

mommatiger
Supernumerary Fellow

We are loved and should
never forget it!
Winchester, VA
Reply #82 - Dec 20th, 2010, 2:32pm

It creeps me out a bit too lol. I thought I was the only one!

MSN | GTalk | YIM | AIM  
IP Logged

Holy Squid

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #83 - Feb 1st, 2011, 1:18pm

Disregard that. I can see his shoulders  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

King Crimson
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #84 - Feb 13th, 2011, 1:41am

its a real kid in the corner  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Sugar
Grande Fellow

Live and let live
New Zealand
Reply #85 - Feb 14th, 2011, 8:40pm

Hmmm...I'm not getting anything from this pic. I think it is fake.

IP Logged

Tam7
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #86 - Feb 24th, 2011, 2:03pm

I agree the boy just looks to 'flesh and blood' and I noticed the shadow casted on his face, however he does not cast one .... hmmm

IP Logged

Lady_K.M
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

England
Reply #87 - Feb 26th, 2011, 5:32pm

wow, that picture made me feel uneasy  Undecided

IP Logged

artemis
Grande Fellow

You can, You Will, You
Have, You ARE

Reply #88 - Mar 8th, 2011, 12:22am

Evie wrote on Feb 26th, 2008, 10:13pm:
Wow Mick ...

A few questions: Did I gather correctly that you do not recognize the boy's face (in the corner) Does anyone recognize the boy in the corner? I note that the date is from last summertime ... When did you notice this face, just recently? I don't know if I would have noticed it without being prompted to look there. The shelf/computer desk does look like it is wee bit away from the wall... room for a thin fellow to hide and crouch behind, albeit very uncomfortably though. Curiouser and curiouser ... Smiley

If you are sure there is not a prank being played on you by these young fellows... I am stunned to see this. I'd be hard pressed to think this is ghostly. The face in the corner looks so real; flesh and blood .... yet I see the skin texture is grainy not clear. The lad on the couch casts a shadow, that face does not. His eye certainly has an eerie look there.... but more mischievous than sinister. WOW I would want answers to this too.

Its wierd  I can't see the pic!
« Last Edit: Mar 8th, 2011, 12:22am by artemis »  

Life's an Ocean, sail it.

IP Logged

Haunted_By_Night
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

I live in my own little world.
Reply #89 - Mar 8th, 2011, 6:06am

To me the other figure looks flesh and blood. Normally Spirits are more transparent. Most of the time if people catch a spirit on camera it looks like a light person or sometimes an orb or other times a shadow. However glancing at this photo I too agree that a living boy that is thin enough could crawl behind the computer.

Because he doesn't show up as much on the inverted picture I would like to point out that it might be do to the fact that he is in a shadowed area. The desk is casting a shadow. Which means the flash wouldn't have got him that well.

It's my opinion that your son had a friend over that he didn't want you to know was there. Maybe the boy was hiding from you the parent so that he didn't get into trouble. Even if you don't know who the boy is doesn't mean that your son doesn't. Food for thought.

I am not saying don't trust your son but in some cases kids will tell fibs to keep out of trouble.

I am not an expert nor do I clam to be correct and please don't get upset by my opinion.

However it would take much more convincing on my part to say that it's spiritual. To me and my eyes I would say it's a teenager hiding from mom.

IP Logged

Haunted_By_Night
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

I live in my own little world.
Reply #90 - Mar 8th, 2011, 6:14am

Ps. The boy doesn't cast a shadow because the Computer Desk casts a shadow covering his. If a human is siting in a darkened or rather a shadowed place they don't cast a shadow.

IP Logged

yoyolanda
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #91 - Mar 8th, 2011, 6:17am

what a terrific photo...certainly one worth a debate. I looked at this photo for a long time and especially the one from angelwings. At first glance it really looks like a boy behind your stepson, with no shadow because he is up against the wall but the odd thing for me was in the edited one by anglewings... here I enlarged it as much as I could. The odd part for me is the shadow from your stepson over the other child's face how strongly it shows up compared to the other child (this I'm referring to angelwings one) that has me guessing cause it seems very strange. I am not an experienced person when it comes to computers or any tech stuff so it could be very normal but if not that's what makes me wonder about it. It would be interesting to know if he had been a twin or the twin survivor of a birth. Just something that came to me when I was studying the photo and it would be interesting if you could find this out at some point

IP Logged

Ajantis
Fellow Member

Know thyself
Croatia
Reply #92 - Mar 11th, 2011, 11:24am

This is indeed creepy. I think the possibilities are 2:
- that boy is a spirit,
- the face of the boy have been added with photoshop.

I really don't think that there was a second boy hiding there because the face has a very unnatural look, it seems artificially "put" in there, the edges overlap with the surroundings, and the face generally doesn't look as sharp as the other boy's face and body. It just doesn't seem to belong to the surroundings.
This picture has some odd energy emanating.

I'm me, I'm free.

IP Logged

UnicornArcher
Private

Reply #93 - Mar 26th, 2011, 1:42pm

I'm sorry folks, I'm having a hard time with this one. First, there is a shadow ont he wall that the monitor is creating and you can see that there is a space between the back of the desk and wall...looks like it should be snugly fit into the corner but is is pulled out a bit. When photos are put into a negative perspective, what is is shadow will appear lighter and not as distinct which explains why you cannot clearly see the boy's face in the negative rendering. If he were a spirit, his face should be as clear as the one in the center of the shot - not in shadow appearance. As for the orb by the elephant...it looks to be a light refraction off the wood of the desk from the flash bouncing off the elephant photo frame.

Just my take of it...Yes, I will not deny the creep-out factor of this but I just don't buy it.

IP Logged

Cherry1

Different body, same soul

The Philippines
Reply #94 - Apr 4th, 2011, 5:55am

I Agree with Union Archer. This is the first time i've seen a 'spirit' solid in a picture. Teenagers are cheeky Cheesy

But all up spirit or not lol you got my attention and the members who have commented on it !

Much love

-Cherry1

IP Logged

vanillatara
Fellow Member

~prosper~
Ontario Canada
Reply #95 - Jun 8th, 2011, 6:32pm

I don't know.... lol. Is this for real ??

The boy in the background could have squeezed in easily, and the two boys look to be about the same age. I spent time looking at the photo and the boy in the corner does have a shadow on his face.

I do think if they were playing some kind of prank they would be laughing tho and they arent. Thats strange.

IP Logged

slburgess86
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Indiana
Reply #96 - Jun 9th, 2011, 3:40am

if this is real, it is very creepy.

IP Logged

ChrissyLou
Grande Fellow

Love is the answer to
everything.
Florida
Reply #97 - Jul 10th, 2011, 2:19pm

This is just amazing....seems he wanted to join in on the activities...and seems to be about the same age as your step son's friend.  Wow.
~Chrissy~

IP Logged

jtsix
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #98 - Jul 17th, 2011, 7:00am

Adorable picture just goes to show you children are a blessing lol they keep the parents entertained... Grin Most likely the kids are playing a prank and a good one indeed>> Grin

IP Logged

twilightgecko
Interim Member Level 3

loving my life
new york
Reply #99 - Jul 26th, 2011, 1:59am

yeah, i swear i see red eye too.. hmmmm

IP Logged

sammyp1
Interim Member Level 4

I love anything paranormal

UK
Reply #100 - Jul 27th, 2011, 10:33pm

i think it is something paranormal, the boy looks so sad Sad  just actually started a topic about the apparent ghost on the movie "3 men and a baby" you should take a look cos the so called ghost looks like a real boy but noone could place him and noone knew who he was on the set. google it if your interested... i will say though if your pic isnt paranormal then u guys are good lol xx

IP Logged

Mo.
Grande Fellow

Reply #101 - Jul 29th, 2011, 8:42am

sorry but i think this is just either someone hiding in the corner or a malfunction of the negative or camera . Theres clearly a shadow across the face of the boy in the corner caused by the boy on the couch but its just my opinion  Wink

IP Logged

Marlena
Interim Member Level 5

Love the life u live,
don't live the life u
love.

Reply #102 - Sep 20th, 2011, 8:42pm

I don't want to be the bearer of bad new but to be perfectly honest it looks like a real person hiding out behind the desk. That's just what it looks like to me.

IP Logged

JessicaNicole
Junior Member Level 5

It Gets Me..
NC
Reply #103 - Oct 13th, 2011, 3:56pm

im not really sure what to think or say for that matter. The face looks so real its hard for me to process this as a ghost. I think maybe if at all possible a prank may have taken place. If not a prank then someone did a really good job with photo shop.!!

Jessica.Nicole
IP Logged

Luke Hogan
Newbie Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #104 - Oct 23rd, 2011, 2:50am

look closely at the apparition's eyes, they are faded; I can faintly see through them, maybe he was a troubled kid who died of drugs Cry

IP Logged

Annauk
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

buckinghamshire uk
Reply #105 - Oct 23rd, 2011, 11:54am

wow what a great pic...i did not see the boy behind at 1st but i did see a man on the pc screen...his a bold haired man wearing glasses around 45 yrs old xx

IP Logged

KayleMichelle
Newbie Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #106 - Oct 24th, 2011, 4:38am

This pic is crazy! I'm torn between it being a prank or it's actually real. I really think it was a well played prank, but you did say no one can get behind the desk. Let me know what you find out. If it's a ghost, then great job at capturing such an amazing photo!

IP Logged

MarieAlfie
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

North Wales, United Kingdom
Reply #107 - Oct 27th, 2011, 9:49pm

That creeped me out then I noticed the look on your lads face, the guilty look. I think he was hiding a friend from you. My bro did that once (hid his new friend behind the sofa) and he only admitted it when my mum developed the photos over a year later and questioned him. He pulled the wool over her eyes, same could be said for your son. What is odd is the lad behind your son seems to be topless lol was it really warm weather? Grin I call hoax. Maybe your son has genuinely forgotten he told a friend to hide from you that day. The boy behind your son seems unbalanced - I don't like his energy. Maybe he is a friend who you wouldn't of approved of and was a possibly short-lived friendship?
Either way, I think this boy has passed now but was alive when this was taken.

It wouldn't be impossible to escape your notice that a boy was in your house especially as you weren't expecting anyone there. But imagine the terror if you did? Haha. It's a good job you never noticed. Cheesy

Btw, I've had photos of solid looking spirits so it's possible to capture them looking of our-world.
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2011, 9:51pm by MarieAlfie »  

~Life is what you make it~

IP Logged

Roy
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Bristol TN
Reply #108 - Dec 10th, 2011, 10:25pm

Hey First nice pic my opinion is that one of his friends hide beside of the couch I measured the distance from the desk to the wall and the length of the desk. As crazy as this sounds the length of the desk and the length to the wall gave around 2 sq feet just enough space for some one to hide. So I think that one of his friends was hiding. I did a bit map of the photo and zoomed over 800%  the pixels looked right no tampering with so I do rule out shopped. in the photo above if you look at his face it casts a shadow on the other another sigh of NOT  Shopped but it does show that some thing physical was there. Sorry but still nice photo. here's a zoom in and where i took my measurements.

facebehide.jpg (268 KB | )
facebehide.jpg
WWW | GTalk  
IP Logged

mysticindian
Private

Reply #109 - Dec 11th, 2011, 10:28pm

Looks like there is a child there.    A boy's face to be exact.    

Interesting.

Thanks for sharing.

IP Logged

mysticindian
Private

Reply #110 - Dec 11th, 2011, 10:30pm

Whoever the boys is, I sense sadness.    Perhaps a horrible death to the child....    Such sadness and alot of tears I see...

IP Logged

DesireeDonelle
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

IL USA
Reply #111 - Dec 14th, 2011, 4:15am

From a logical point of view and I photo shop a lot this seems like photo shop. This is possible with the shadows due to layering. The red eye shows its a photo of an actual person. They teach you in photo class Red Eye usually means there was a problem with the flash and the reflection of the Iris. What I think it is a photo shop of another photo. It looks like the smudge tool was used. Sorry not trying to cause problems. With spirits in full apparition the eyes usually do not show, there's nothing to reflect.  My opinion is this is fake.

IP Logged

pumkin
Full Member Level 4

Smiles and Hugs
USA
Reply #112 - Dec 30th, 2011, 11:58pm

this looks like double exposure what up in the left hand corner  what is the history of this place

IP Logged

angelsarereal
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Lexington, Kentucky
Reply #113 - Feb 19th, 2012, 1:59am

While there is a larger shadow behind the "ghost" boy, I believe that shadow is from the entertainment stand, not the "ghost" boy, look at the height of the desk and the shadow.
Peace Love Light and Laughter

Peace Love Light and Laughter to All
angelsarereal (aka valorie12 in chat)

IP Logged

Damekexote

you decide which is right
and which is an illusion

Wisconsin, USA
Reply #114 - Feb 19th, 2012, 4:40am

jlynne wrote on Feb 26th, 2008, 10:38pm:
I don't know, would a sprit have 'red eye' for the flash?

I agree. You don't really notice it unless you zoom into that area, but the "ghost" has red eye from the flash. Plus, the boy on the sofa is casting a shadow on the face.
« Last Edit: Feb 19th, 2012, 4:42am by Damekexote »  

IP Logged

michael8264
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #115 - Mar 4th, 2012, 4:45pm

I wish I could see  the image perhaps I  am looking to hard to see it

IP Logged

angelsarereal
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Lexington, Kentucky
Reply #116 - Mar 5th, 2012, 3:18am

Hi Michael 8264, Look on the first page, page 1. You will see a boy sitting down. He has a green shirt on if I remember correctly or green and white. Look at his right ear. Between his right ear and the entertainment center where the Television is you will see another male child's face. If you can not see it enlarge it by left clicking on the picture. Hope you get to see it. Smiley
« Last Edit: Mar 5th, 2012, 3:22am by angelsarereal »  

Peace Love Light and Laughter to All
angelsarereal (aka valorie12 in chat)

IP Logged

Kristie Joanne

Hyper Chickaaaadeeee :D

sunderland, england
Reply #117 - Mar 15th, 2012, 6:51pm

hey guys could you take a look at this for me http://anybodythere.net/cgi-bin/paranormal-forums/YaBB.pl?num=1331831229

xx

IP Logged

Cipher
Interim Member Level 3

Out of the flames, something
may come . . .
Midwest
Reply #118 - Apr 7th, 2012, 7:44pm

Thirty pages of replies is too much for me to read through. That said . . .

It does look like a regular person in the photo. They are not behind the desk, their head is pressed against the side of it. There also appears to be the possibility of the image being photoshopped, as there appears to be a "cutoff point" just below the head.

I say either totally normal, or totally manipulated.

It can't rain all the time.

IP Logged

moonlich
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #119 - Apr 23rd, 2012, 11:50pm

I studied your pic closely.. as I see it ,it seems to me that there is room beside the desk and beside the couch. it would be quite easy for  a child to hide there. I could  even see the teeth of the child.  this is only my opinion .

IP Logged

corii
Junior Member Level 2

canada
Reply #120 - Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:22am

I'm pretty sure thats just a kid behind there, look at the shadow behind the kid that is hidings head you can make out the outline of the hiders head. I think having an extra kid hidding in your house is way creepier then a spirit.  Wink

IP Logged

ParanormalTrey
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #121 - Jun 27th, 2012, 4:51am

falcon wrote on May 13th, 2009, 1:37pm:
I don't know about everyone else but I see 2 shadows one directly behind of the head of your sons friend and a larger one in the corner which I believe is coming from someone else. But the person behind your son is solid, maybe your son a=or another friend hiding and you did not see them until you saw the picture. But I also think the PC desk is away from wall just enough for a skinny kid to slither between and I have seen kids slither between things I thought impossible lol

Falcon

took the words right out of my mouth .. cheers! teens and their playful spirit can get them to do weird stuff .. like hiding in a tight spot like that lol Grin

Trey
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2012, 5:02am by Evie »  

IP Logged

Paperstars
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #122 - Jun 30th, 2012, 2:40pm

There is nothing paranormal in this picture.

IP Logged

bean bag
Senior Member Level 3

<3 is the key
united states
Reply #123 - Jul 17th, 2012, 7:38pm

wow i have never seen a ghost picture like this one the face looks way to real to be a ghost, very odd but you never know right  Smiley

IP Logged

Eagle6205
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Oklahoma
Reply #124 - Aug 22nd, 2012, 8:38pm

lol hes got red eye.

Youve been duped.

The desk is far enough away from the wall for a grown man to be hiding there in my opinion lol  My computer esk only sites less then an inch from the wall. Any particular reason your desk is scooted out that far?

If you really weren't aware of someone hiding there then they played a good one on you. I can also make out the shoulders beneath the  smaller head.

IP Logged

shav310

I Love The Paranormal

attica ny
Reply #125 - Aug 23rd, 2012, 9:22am

what i see when it was the back an whight,the kid behind him was he all light ,is he a ghost i belive so an he feel safe nere your step son i dont now for sure just a thought, sha

shannon my name is i just lost my dad have hard time dealing with this he all i think about i now he is in heaven but i miss hime real bad
YIM  
IP Logged

bigred
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #126 - Aug 27th, 2012, 5:17pm

wow i find this picture very interesting and strange lol but like the lady said in the post below could a sprit have red eye that i dont think would happen to a sprit but if it is a face that was not there when the picture was taken the WAHT A GOOD PHOTO XXXX

IP Logged

aciaofwhiterain
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #127 - Sep 10th, 2012, 8:51pm

I would have to say that it is a person.  The form is just too solid in the picture to not be.  Perhaps someone that was not noticed at first, but also not mentioned to you.

IP Logged

Anonymous

I Love The Paranormal

united states
Reply #128 - Sep 21st, 2012, 5:23am

Are you serious? this has to be the most ridiculous thing that I have ever seen. Clearly you know that there is a live boy there. saying that there is no space there is biggest lie, because there def. is. Im sorry but I thought this was supposted to be a serious forum.  Angry

IP Logged

froggyrup
Fellow Member

nc usa
Reply #129 - Dec 31st, 2012, 5:43am

it looks almost like one of my old haircutting manes they come in women men and kids i use the heads for halloween now lol

IP Logged

Shelby9291
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #130 - Jan 16th, 2013, 7:26am

I think this was a prank that the kids pulled off bc the kid in the back looks to humanly. If this is a genuine ghost then it was awsome picture but there is just to much room for doubt to say that it was a ghost, but this is just my opinion tho.

YIM  
IP Logged

tinman66
Full Member Level 4

Psychic in training.
Northwest USA
Reply #131 - Jan 26th, 2013, 12:27am

Did anybody notice the red-eye in the ghost boy?
Not much thought in that hoax!

I am seeking out the REAL me.
IP Logged

BullyBully
Interim Member Level 3

Great Tortured Minds Think
Alike
Galveston, Texas
Reply #132 - Feb 15th, 2013, 12:09am

To me, the ORBS, look like reflections off the coated wooden desk. And the boy, looks photoshopped, like the hair and the shadow off the wall was blended to make it look like there is no shadow when you zoom and really look at it.. the boy looks too real.

IP Logged

BullyBully
Interim Member Level 3

Great Tortured Minds Think
Alike
Galveston, Texas
Reply #133 - Feb 15th, 2013, 12:10am

The supposed real boys shadow actually shows up on the hidden boy. Which i dont think would happen with a spirit given its out of its shell.

IP Logged

Speechless16

Your Love Is Magical

Reply #134 - Mar 8th, 2013, 4:30pm

That's a bit weird. It looks like there's another person, maybe a reflection?

IP Logged

Sammity
Senior Member Level 3

Bonkers by name and by
nature
Gorey, Co Wexford, Ireland
Reply #135 - Mar 10th, 2013, 11:08pm

Yeah, It looks like there is a living person behind him. Healthy looking and with a set of rather cheeky eyes, shadow is cast, and the computer desk is far away from the wall.

Sorry I do not buy it.

But thanks for sharing

Sammy xx

You never know what might happen...
Fate has a funny way of dishing it out xx <( 'u' )>

IP Logged

Pandaonjupiter
Junior Member Level 3

Reply #136 - Mar 22nd, 2013, 3:52am

Thats a weird photo. Like others have said, supported facts conclude that this may be a false.

IP Logged

deanowski

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #137 - Mar 23rd, 2013, 6:56pm

Its the devil ma!

IP Logged

jpsmith

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #138 - Apr 12th, 2013, 10:46pm

weird

IP Logged

TheNinthWave
Full Member Level 3

In The End Only Kindess
Matters
Alabama
Reply #139 - Apr 20th, 2013, 10:41am

Have you considered this as a possibility of a doppelganger? It's a phenomenon where the spirit leaves the body but not in the sense of astral projection. It's described as being two places at once. I think it could be a doppelganger because the face looks a great deal like him.

IP Logged

KittyKat2
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #140 - Apr 21st, 2013, 4:44am

I swear I've seen this picture before somewhere else. It doesn't look like a spirit to me, but who knows.

IP Logged

AMorenoA

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #141 - Apr 23rd, 2013, 4:27am

I agree with jlynne. I can see a red eye in the mystery face in the corner.

IP Logged

WolfSpirit
Senior Member Level 2

I Love Anybody There !!!

Virginia
Reply #142 - May 2nd, 2013, 5:18pm

Gosh... it really does look like a real person.... interesting!! I have never seen a picture that you could see the face so clearly if it is indeed a ghost.

IP Logged

NO LONGER USED

ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE

Reply #143 - Jun 3rd, 2013, 5:15pm

Hmm...Sorry, it just looks fake to me, but that's just my opinion. I think its a "alive" person. I mean I've never seen ghost photos with a body/face that clear and colourful. Although I must say, reminds me of my older brother when he was a young boy Cheesy

I have moved on to brighter days.

IP Logged

jpsmith

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #144 - Jun 9th, 2013, 4:07am

fake i think

IP Logged

starsnosigns
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #145 - Jun 26th, 2013, 10:08pm

I dont see a face, I see like a fence.

IP Logged

dorsey
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #146 - Sep 12th, 2013, 5:27am

This looks like someone hiding on the side of the couch..I've had friends who were cotortionists..someone could fit in that little space

IP Logged

Distracted
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #147 - May 1st, 2014, 6:35pm

I have to agree with Evie. It does appear to be flesh and blood. Also, yes, there may be just enough room for a tiny person to squeeze in there. I'm sorry, it does look like a prank. I'm no expert, though. I love looking at pictures of what may be paranormal things. Thank you for sharing. Hugs.

IP Logged

Distracted
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #148 - May 1st, 2014, 6:36pm

I have to agree with Evie. It does appear to be flesh and blood. Also, yes, there may be just enough room for a tiny person to squeeze in there. I'm sorry, it does look like a prank. I'm no expert, though. I love looking at pictures of what may be paranormal things. Thank you for sharing. Hugs.

IP Logged

Mr-A-Smith
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Sussex, United Kingdom
Reply #149 - Jul 19th, 2014, 10:33pm

Also, the person behind the computer desk doesn't cast a shadow due to him being in the shadow of the computer desk which as you can see is rather tall.

I don't think there are any spooky goings on here - just a couple of kids.

IP Logged

LaurieLee

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #150 - May 13th, 2015, 7:14pm

So, you say that the computer desk was up against the wall?  Does that mean that it appears to not be against the wall only in the photo?  The thing that strikes me about this photo is that the figure behind the boy doesn't look 3D, it almost looks like someone put a photo behind him.  Weird.

IP Logged

Vince Black

An attack is proof that
one is out of control

Reply #151 - Jul 8th, 2015, 8:11pm

I do see shadow being cast along the top of the head. Its angle is consistent to the same light source as the shadow being cast by the boy on the couch.

I am torn
As always
Between action and inaction
Unclear as to which
If either
Will make a difference

IP Logged

Grey wolf
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #152 - Jul 25th, 2015, 7:28pm

Tough to say, almost just looks like another person behind the desk.. Keep us posted

IP Logged

amo
Full Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #153 - Aug 6th, 2015, 6:38pm

yeah I cant make it out either : (

IP Logged

Pages: 1