05/25/19 at 10:19:04
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal Pics › Sleep-study-ghost?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 21
(Read 45867 times)
falcon
God Member

Re: Sleep-study-ghost?
Reply #10 - 03/26/10 at 10:28:06

really cool lol yeah a bit scary

IP Logged

Angahith
God Member

In the rainy paradise
Reply #11 - 03/26/10 at 15:27:32

I'm so glad Owl and Falcon posted in this so it could be shared. That is def a very weird vid. Fascinating how there is no real definition of a shape (I mean, usually with these you can distinguish hair, fingers, body curves, all sorts of definite things) which makes me believe it isn't dust (its too perfect to be dust) or anything else. I agree with the Astral Travel, perhaps that is the reason why they were in the sleep clinic in the first place??

IP Logged

ozwizardks

SEEKING TO EVOLVE SPIRITUALLY
TO ENHANCE MY GIFTS
Where Ever My Heart Is...
Reply #12 - 03/27/10 at 02:23:18

i admit this is a great find, i also think it is lint just from experience of filming and photo taking on paranormal investigations.  and if it were astral travel, would not something be emerging from the body, rather than free floating in the room.  and of course, then i should think that may have also been caught on tape also, but all in all, still interesting to watch and study the stills.

IF YOU BELIEVE...THERE IS NO PARANORMAL
IP Logged

Luna2

Harnessing the Earth's
energies...
Kentucky
Reply #13 - 03/27/10 at 15:25:03

I'm a bit conflicted on this...my rational/logical mind says it's some form of debris floating across the lens. However, given the environment and circumstances it was captured, I'm open to the possibility of 'cosmic debris'. Either way, excellent find Evie!!

Much Love - Luna2

IP Logged

Julia
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #14 - 03/30/10 at 20:15:05

Wow, this is an very interesting video, I never saw something like that!  Shocked Somebody here before me said, that it could be "Astral projection". I think it's something like that, but I'm not sure what it really is. I wish to know it.  Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 21