Jan 23rd, 2017, 6:24am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netGeneral Discussion, Help & GuidanceGeneral Discussion Board › Re: If you were asked.....what you loved the most about your life?
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 92
(Read 129769 times)
M.Kathryn
Grande Fellow

Re: If you were asked.....what you loved the most about your life?
Jul 8th, 2008, 3:14am

The entire month of December. Getting ready for Christmas sends me through the roof. It gives me such a feeling of relief for a small period of time; like my worries melt away for that time. Seeing kids get excited about the holidays makes my heart ooze with unexplainable comfort and joy. Making cookies, giving presents, decorating; it's all great to me. But darn, when the 26th rolls around, it's a sad story for me. I'll tell ya, that's when I get the most depressed usually. But it's fun while it lasts.
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2009, 1:38am by Evie »  
MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Opera Ghost

Looking for development,
friends and good times!

Lancashire, England, UK
Re: If you were asked.....?
Reply #1 - Jul 8th, 2008, 2:00pm

Good question storm!!! Hmm, my response would have to be a memory. Sitting on an Italian terrace, in a pavement cafe, drinking cold Latte's, watching the world go by!

It was SO chilled and relaxing! Was totally stress free and didnt have a care in the world!

O.G.

IP Logged

angelswings
Grande Fellow

I believe in Angels, Don't
you ?
Scotland
Reply #2 - Jul 8th, 2008, 2:09pm

My reply HAS to be, the birth and life of my beautiful daughter, I have so memories of her and I treasure each and every one of them, because that's all I have now .......... memories and photo's. Cry Cry Cry Smiley
« Last Edit: Jul 8th, 2008, 2:10pm by angelswings »  

I am just .................... me !
I will always be just .......me !
I LIKE being just ...........me!
If you don't like ............me
TOUGH !
You are stuck with ........me !

IP Logged

stormdancer
Private

Reply #3 - Jul 8th, 2008, 2:42pm

Awwwww wigs send you a big hug............... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley.

I have to admit the birth of my children will always be something very important that I will never forget.

This thread makes you think and reflect back on times you have forgotten...we have so much love,gifts and experiences that mean so much maybe taking time out to remember is good.

Love and Light

Lou xxx

IP Logged

aprildawn
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

calgary, alberta, canada
Reply #4 - Jul 8th, 2008, 3:13pm

The feeling I get when someone has told me I have helped them or changed their life in some way, the freshness of cold winter air, the sound of snow crunching under my feet, the excitement of meeting someone new and having an instant connection with them, laying in the sun with my cat on my back, sitting in front of a blazing fire, campfire breakfast as the sun is rising, the contented feeling of accomplishing a goal, laughing about crazy teenage adventures with my closest girl Andrea, hearing a new song that I instantly fall in love with, wandering around a bookstore for hours, finding a treasure at an antique shop, discovering a new interest when life feels stale, choosing my favourite shade of blue in the sky, watching the stars in complete silence, a smile from a stranger passing by, my little nephews arms wrapped around my neck as his face lights up and he says "I love you auntie", ooohhhh and waking up to the perfect cup of freshly brewed dark roast coffee.... there is nothing on earth so heavenly as that smell and taste.

Thank you for this post stormdancer, I read it at a time where I think I needed a reminder of all the great things in life. xox

IP Logged

Lexie
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #5 - Jul 17th, 2008, 5:43pm

It would have to be my children. Every memory or every day spent with them. Nothing can top that in my opinion. xx  Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 92