08/20/19 at 06:37:42
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumMembers (Community) Forum BoardsBereavement and Grief › loss no matter what it is
Poll Poll
Question: What have you lost in your life

parent    
  46 (7.9%)
child    
  22 (3.8%)
husband    
  14 (2.4%)
brother    
  12 (2.1%)
sister    
  7 (1.2%)
aunt/uncle    
  48 (8.2%)
grandparent    
  67 (11.5%)
best friend    
  32 (5.5%)
cousin    
  20 (3.4%)
nephew/niece    
  6 (1.0%)
pet    
  59 (10.1%)
marriage    
  23 (3.9%)
business/job    
  24 (4.1%)
relationship    
  41 (7.0%)
friendship    
  52 (8.9%)
possessions    
  28 (4.8%)
house    
  15 (2.6%)
jewelry    
  21 (3.6%)
faith    
  26 (4.4%)
will to live    
  22 (3.8%)

Total votes: 585

In life what have you lost?
« Last Modified by: Helen on: 07/16/08 at 07:40:15 »

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
(Read 14544 times)
stacyl222

I Love The Paranormal

Re: loss no matter what it is
Reply #25 - 08/29/16 at 12:23:15

Out of all the losses in my life, loosing my sister has been the worst one.  I done lots of research on grief and sibling loss.  I have found it is true the siblings left behind are often forgotten about by society as the parents and grandparents take the "forefront" of the grievers and the remaining siblings attempt to pic the siblings up for the parents and help them heal while putting our grief to the side and really altering our grieving process.  These are just some thoughts.  There are not many places the left behind siblings can voice how we feel and I am thankful to have found this site.

IP Logged

Helen
Global Moderator

I am addicted to this
site!!!
lancashire england
Reply #26 - 08/30/16 at 09:12:03

Thank you for posting here. It would break my heart in two to lose my sister. She is all I have left. People do seem to think oh sister right that isnt as bad as losing child mum dad grandad... ..

Anyone you lose depending on the relationship at times can cause so much hurt and needed healing. I dread the day it happens to me. You sounded close to your Sister. I hope she has peace where she is and you feel her with you as love lives on.

Helen.xxxx

love and peace helen.xxx...
IP Logged

stacyl222

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #27 - 09/06/16 at 04:49:17

Helen, i hope the day is no where near soon for you.  My sister and I were and still are very close as I feel her near me every day.  A bond between sisters is something you dont realize the value or strength of until it is tested by removal.  
I agree with you on the fact that many people are like oh its just a sister, but its is certainly not "just" a sister, that female is an extension of you no matter what age gap there is.  So love your sister and hug her tight and tell her often how much you love her  Smiley

IP Logged

Helen
Global Moderator

I am addicted to this
site!!!
lancashire england
Reply #28 - 09/06/16 at 17:58:48

I do this often. Life is precious. and gone in an instant. I love her with all my heart. Thank you for reminding me of how much I love her.x

love and peace helen.xxx...
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6