06/26/17 at 01:18:02
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumGeneral Discussion, Help & GuidanceMembers Introductions & Info › Re: Members Recipes
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47
(Read 38691 times)
Noraa83

�You make your own reality.�

Re: Members Recipes
Reply #215 - 12/26/13 at 02:20:50

This is my created recipe for Chicken "it's like a Asian/Indian style. Enjoy

Wink

~Dwell forever above the blue hue and sketch the heavens with me~
IP Logged

Daphne2
YaBB Newbies

Everything happens for
a reason.
Belgium
Reply #216 - 12/30/13 at 12:15:26

2 Ingredient cookies!! (+ the mix ins of your choice)

Yes. For real. Two ingredients. (Yes, you can add other things if you want but you dont HAVE to!)

Ingredients:

2 large old bananas
1 cup of  oats (quick or regular! if you use regular, id suggest chopping them a little so everything holds together better)

Mix those two together. Old bananas are amazing for this, but you can use fresh ones too. I buy a bunch of bananas, let them get old on my counter, and then stick em all in the freezer.

Then add in what sounds yummy to you! (or nothing!) i love:
-a handful of chocolate chips
-crushed walnut pieces
-cinnamon
-raisins

Since all bananas are different sizes, the needed measurements can vary. If it seems too runny and the cookies would flatten out too much, add in more oatmeal. And make sure to not add in TOO many mix-ins as the cookies wont hold together very well.

you cook them at 350 degrees for 15 minutes on a GREASED cookie sheet. Dont forget the greased part. I did once and had to scrub my pan forever.

ENJOY and HUGS!!

cookies.jpg (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

fairytale love

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #217 - 12/30/13 at 16:46:23

I will try this recipe sometime. Sounds good.

Noraa83 wrote on 06/13/13 at 16:52:34:
Dark Chocolate Rum Soaked Orange Cake

1/4 cup instant espresso powder/instant coffee

2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder

1 cup bourbon or rum

1/2 teaspoon salt

2 cups sugar

3 large eggs

1 tablespoon vanilla extract

1 teaspoon baking soda

Confectioners sugar, for garnish (optional).

1. Grease and flour a 10-cup-capacity Bundt pan (or two 8- or 9-inch loaf pans). Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In microwave oven or double boiler over simmering water, melt chocolate. Let cool.

2. Put espresso and cocoa powders in a 2-cup (or larger) glass measuring cup. Add enough boiling water to come up to the 1 cup measuring line. Mix until powders dissolve. Add whiskey and salt; let cool.

3. Using an electric mixer, beat 1 cup butter until fluffy. Add sugar and beat until well combined. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, beating well between each addition. Beat in the vanilla extract, baking soda and melted chocolate, scraping down sides of bowl with a rubber spatula.

4. On low speed, beat in a third of the whiskey mixture. When liquid is absorbed, beat in 1 cup flour. Repeat additions, ending with whiskey mixture. Scrape batter into prepared pan and smooth top. Bake until a cake tester inserted into center of cake comes out clean, about 1 hour 10 minutes for Bundt pan (loaf pans will take less time, start checking them after 55 minutes).

5. Transfer cake to a rack. Unmold after 15 minutes and sprinkle warm cake with more whiskey. Let cool before serving. Alternatively you may garnished with confectioners sugar.

Yield: 10 to 12 servings.

ORANGE infused CHOCOLATE

3 1/2 ounces of bittersweet chocolate

2 tablespoons of salted butter

1/2 cup of heavy cream

2 tablespoons of orange zest

1 teaspoon ground cloves

Place the chocolate into a medium bowl. Heat the cream in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Bring just to a boil, watching very carefully because if it boils for a few seconds, it will boil out of the pot. When the cream has come to a boil, pour over the chopped chocolate and butter, and whisk until smooth.
Add spices and zest. Stir until incorporated.
Allow the ganache to cool slightly before drizzling over the cake.

IP Logged

Asuka
YaBB Newbies

Ohio
Reply #218 - 01/08/14 at 04:45:28

Blueberry Muffins

This was out of the inspiration of Joanne Fluke's Blueberry Muffin Murder book recipe. However, there's a few key ingredients I added to make these delicious Blueberry Muffins very light and fluffy treat.

Here are the following ingredients you will need:

2 Packages of Marie Calendar's Blueberry Muffin Mix
1 Carton of Fresh Blueberries
1 Stick of Melted Butter
1 Cup of Sugar
2 Large Eggs Beaten
1/4 Cup of Milk
1 Cup of Flour
2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
2 Tablespoons of Vegetable Oil

First, you are going to need a mixing bowl with a large spoon. Pour in the Melted Butter and add the 1 Cup of Sugar into the bowl. Stir the ingredients and throw in the 2 Beaten Eggs. Thoroughly mix the wet ingredients together then add 2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder.

You will need to add the 2 packages of Marie Calendar's Blueberry Muffin mix which is equivalent to 2 cups of flour. Now you need to pour 1 Cup of Flour with a 1/4 Cup of Milk until it's incorporated. Add the fresh Blueberries, stir, and start putting the muffin liners in the pan.

You want to evenly distribute the mixture in a muffin pan and this should be perfect for 12 Jumbo sized Blueberry muffins. Use an ice cream scooper to scoop the muffin mix. I set my oven to 300 F degrees for first 10 mins then last 5-10 mins increase to 325 F degrees. Use a toothpick to check if it's done. Let it cool on a rack on the side and hope you enjoy these sweet fluffy Blueberry muffins!

IP Logged

Gemini_90
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Alabama
Reply #219 - 01/24/14 at 01:36:51

White Chocolate Lemon Fruit Dip:

prep time: 5 min
ingredients: 3
serving size: 4

2 tbs : premier white morsels
3 pudding cups: (3.25 oz each) Snack Pack-Vanilla Pudding
3 tb : fresh squeezed lemon juice
Fresh strawberries or pretzels, optional

Place morsels in medium microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave on High 45 sec or until morsels melt when stirred.
Add pudding and stir until blended, stir in lemon juice.
Serve w/ Strawberries or Pretzels, if desired!!!
  Enjoy!!!!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47