04/30/17 at 21:34:20
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumGeneral Discussion, Help & GuidanceMembers Introductions & Info › Re: What I'm grateful for today
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 109
(Read 54321 times)
KelticRoze

I Love Angels
Illinois, USA
Re: What I'm grateful for today
08/29/08 at 07:55:31

I am grateful that I have my eyesight while my husband doesn not and have my speech, hearing and am alive and am mobile and can keep a sense of humore and am mobile.    I am thankful that I have found new friends here on this board and all of my other friends too that I can share my experiences with and know that I do have people that love me and that I love when so many do even have that.   And YES I do know that I DO whine too much but it IS something I am trying ot work on but I do know that I am lucky that I live in a very weathy part of ther world where I have never really known hungery or fear or have had my rights taken away from me and that is the most important thing I am graateful for.....thank your for asking a very interesting question.  Pamxxxxxxxxxxx Smiley Smiley

Angels have no philosophy but love.

IP Logged

M.Kathryn
God Member

Reply #1 - 09/01/08 at 00:58:54

I'm thankful that I had a great birthday weekend and I got to do most everything I wanted, which wasn't much..but still I'm thankful.

MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Melt

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - 09/03/08 at 03:47:51

I am Grateful today to be alive and well.

IP Logged

JeNell

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - 09/03/08 at 12:28:03

Today I'm grateful for homemade cherry pie Smiley

WWW | YIM  
IP Logged

PrincessLaila

Angels surround us all

Reply #4 - 09/03/08 at 12:56:13

Today I wasn't grateful, I was tired and grumpy when I came home from work (im fasting Tongue) , until I saw my bed... then I was sooo soooo grateful!!! sleepy time for me!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm grateful for sleep

Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 109