Jan 20th, 2017, 3:45am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netGeneral Discussion, Help & GuidanceMembers Introductions & Info › Re: What I'm grateful for today
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 
(Read 50571 times)
Maaya
Fellow Member

❤ Rebirth From The Ashes!

Re: What I'm grateful for today
Reply #528 - Jul 31st, 2016, 12:00pm

I am very very very grateful for the now I am in. Seriously i have no clue about the whys, whats and hows about my life or where its leading. all i know is i am where i need to be right NOW. Yesterday i read something that was written long back ago which actually gave me a message for me. Then i realized the fact that time doesn't actually exist. The message that was written a long time ago was very accurate for me yesterday. Life is such an adventurous game.. Cheesy
« Last Edit: Jul 31st, 2016, 12:01pm by Maaya »  

May Peace be with you! Smiley

IP Logged

dream jo
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #529 - Jul 31st, 2016, 12:25pm

2 be on hear 2 be alod 2 put my pics on dream pic i am 2 be mak meet amzin pepel on hear i am

i do luv it
IP Logged

EvanDivineFlame
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

California, USA
Reply #530 - Aug 1st, 2016, 7:13am

To have good friends and to be on the spiritual path I am now. And to have learned and endured the trials throughout the past, and come out stronger than before.

(By the way, Maaya, awesome profile picture.)
« Last Edit: Aug 1st, 2016, 7:18am by EvanDivineFlame »  

IP Logged

wunduful1
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #531 - Aug 25th, 2016, 8:19am

I am grateful for the one who created all things.I am grateful to wake up , able to move around, have all the functions of my body parts, my children, my home , food, clothes, family, friends, moon, stars, trees, flowers, animals, water, so many things.

IP Logged

MorningStarshine
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #532 - Aug 29th, 2016, 8:02pm

I'm grateful that I can hear thunder today.  There's going to be a huge storm.  Can you tell I love storms?  (I might just be a weather goddess).

I'm grateful that I'm here and still alive.

IP Logged

stacyl222
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #533 - Aug 31st, 2016, 6:45pm

When I woke up I realized I have so much to be thankful for.  My arm is improving.  I am so much happier than the day I first came here to ABT from the healing I have done over the last 2-3 weeks.  I am actually thankful to be part of the living and embracing life again.  Its been awhile since I have said that Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 90