05/29/17 at 10:30:11
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumGeneral Discussion, Help & GuidanceMembers Introductions & Info › Re: What I'm grateful for today
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 
(Read 54738 times)
EvanDivineFlame
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

California, USA
Re: What I'm grateful for today
Reply #530 - 08/01/16 at 07:13:46

To have good friends and to be on the spiritual path I am now. And to have learned and endured the trials throughout the past, and come out stronger than before.

(By the way, Maaya, awesome profile picture.)

IP Logged

wunduful1
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #531 - 08/25/16 at 08:19:49

I am grateful for the one who created all things.I am grateful to wake up , able to move around, have all the functions of my body parts, my children, my home , food, clothes, family, friends, moon, stars, trees, flowers, animals, water, so many things.

IP Logged

MorningStarshine
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #532 - 08/29/16 at 20:02:39

I'm grateful that I can hear thunder today.  There's going to be a huge storm.  Can you tell I love storms?  (I might just be a weather goddess).

I'm grateful that I'm here and still alive.

IP Logged

stacyl222

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #533 - 08/31/16 at 18:45:56

When I woke up I realized I have so much to be thankful for.  My arm is improving.  I am so much happier than the day I first came here to ABT from the healing I have done over the last 2-3 weeks.  I am actually thankful to be part of the living and embracing life again.  Its been awhile since I have said that Smiley

IP Logged

burningrope
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #534 - 09/07/16 at 16:15:20

My health.  After a disease that plagued me for 18 years, I'm finally free, almost going on a year now.  I'm also grateful to still have most of my extended family, and a good job that pays well enough to live on.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109