09/20/19 at 15:43:11
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumParanormal Forum BoardsDemons, Evil Spirits, Attachments & Clearings › what do demons look like ?
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 
(Read 29300 times)
Nether
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Re: what do demons look like ?
Reply #150 - 04/07/16 at 23:36:50

I don't think this question has an easy answer. An entity can appear as a demon without actually being a demon. Also important to consider is the fact that they will take whatever form they wish, for their own purposes. Some entities do like to deceive, though, so they very well might try to make the energy worker simply believe they are demonic. Earthbound souls in tumult can appear to be extremely frightening and demonic, even evil, as they radiate the pain they carried with them in spirit. Ultimately, the appearance of a demon is up to your own Sight...

IP Logged

Claws

I Love The Paranormal

Netherlands
Reply #151 - 04/24/16 at 05:13:42

demons don't exist imo so how can they appear as anything? and i don't know about entities pretending to be demons. i sometimes think people feel something and right away think it's an entity. example: a person has a big angry fight with someone and is mad for weeks and thinking they would like to kill the other person. someone could go into his home and feel the angry energy and think to themselves it's an entity and its evil. maybe it's a demon. it's not an entity it's energy from another human who is still alive.

IP Logged

Magga
YaBB Newbies

Reply #152 - 06/18/16 at 07:38:19

Demons can look like anything they want even a beautiful white light yes a demon can be beautiful that's how they trick you!

IP Logged

summerfoxx

Steven's Baby Kitten

Reply #153 - 06/18/16 at 18:30:14

Magga wrote on 06/18/16 at 07:38:19:
Demons can look like anything they want even a beautiful white light yes a demon can be beautiful that's how they trick you!

THIS I agree with. Even Lucifer can come as an angel of God. Because, HE was, indeed at one time an angel of God.

Rose Rivers is my own beautiful, radiant, sparkling guardian angel.

IP Logged

Rose Rivers
God Member

With spirit I have truly
come alive
Isle of Wight
Reply #154 - 06/18/16 at 18:59:24

do remember though, demons do not exist, any more than ghosts exist.

There are only spirits, in various forms. Demonic forces are a product of Hollywood for the most part. We should not be taken in by film.

Rose Rivers, medium and writer
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33