09/20/19 at 00:37:11
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumParanormal Forum BoardsDemons, Evil Spirits, Attachments & Clearings › what do demons look like ?
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 
(Read 29288 times)
Rebekah
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Re: what do demons look like ?
Reply #155 - 07/06/16 at 04:07:46

Demons can look like anyone. That's how they trick you. For example, say you're on a ouija board contacting your grandma. It could very well be a demon pretending to be here waiting for you to open the door.

IP Logged

Kaddoura
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #156 - 07/26/16 at 07:20:36

In my opinion, the same demon can change its look or style however he wants, so u may see a man first then an animal..and still it would be 1 demon only,,, this is an example only !

IP Logged

Mister E
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #157 - 07/27/16 at 03:57:07

They look like angels, or like you and me.  

I have a hard time seeing anything beyond just being energetic presences, but the feel is very different.  

Things tend to feel more demonic the more selfish they are (or that's how I perceive it)... of course, there are degrees.  
There are full blown narcissistic beings that have no concept of themselves being wrong, but freely toss judgement out at others left and right.  
There are others that are feral and are only concerned about immediate pleasure.  
And there are degree inbetween.

Something could be more demonic one day, and be less demonic another too.

I guess it's more a state of mind than a race or a species.

IP Logged

summerfoxx

Steven's Baby Kitten

Reply #158 - 07/30/16 at 17:58:29

kalesh wrote on 11/09/08 at 04:20:57:
First of what do you define a demon as?
I would like to say there are no demons but guess that wont be correct.
For the sake of this post I will define demons as "spirits with evil intentions" (yes there are good and bad spirits, just as there are good and bad people)
They can appear as whatever they want, however they will often try to keep you frightened so they will often appear as something you are afraid of. A human without a head or holding the head in his hand is common, as is one without legs, and giant versions of insects or small animals you may be afraid of.    

How do you know there are no demons? That is YOUR opinion. That is not a fact. Anyone who believes in spirits ought to know that demons exist. And while we're on the subject, I suppose you are one of those people who THINK God doesn't exist, either. No one knows for certain sure. I can tell you one thing, I would rather believe in SOMETHING than to believe in NOTHING.

Rose Rivers is my own beautiful, radiant, sparkling guardian angel.

IP Logged

jess87
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #159 - 11/16/16 at 00:00:10

Some demons look like the beings seen in movies. They can be seen in astral plane and on the roads. Could be sent by evil and mean people that have intentions to harm their victims.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33