06/19/19 at 20:32:48
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumParanormal Forum BoardsDemons, Evil Spirits, Attachments & Clearings › what do demons look like ?
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 
(Read 28288 times)
PrinZess

I Love The Paranormal

Plano, Texas
Re: what do demons look like ?
Reply #160 - 03/01/17 at 22:26:54

First, I do believe there are demons.  There are good spirits, and there are bad spirits.  I do believe there are demons that are sent from hell, to do the evil works that they do, do.

Demons can also disguise  themselves into whatever they choose.  
They are real, no doubt.  But you really do not want to see what one looks like.  
They will also feed on your fear, the fear and terror you may feel will only encourage them and feed them.  

Do not seek them, it is not always easy to get rid of what you let in.  

Nahimana Takchawee Nidawi

IP Logged

psychicschizo

I Love The Paranormal

Re: what do demons look like ?
Reply #161 - 03/15/17 at 03:07:50

my first vivid spiritual experience was with a self-proclaimed demon.  he was the stereotypical red and little and pudgy with horns if i remember correctly.  i always called him the "demon monkey".  at the time i kind of saw him in the light being a comrade of sorts.

if you are a spiritual seeker you can always pm me.  i don't like to lay out all of my beliefs to the public, though i have done a considerable amount of that here if you look for my posts.  in another forum i call myself "afterlifepig".  so i don't see my beliefs as being entirely wholesome, though they are probably correct, but this is why i keep them kind of secret. Sad

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33