10/17/19 at 19:08:47
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumParanormal Forum BoardsDemons, Evil Spirits, Attachments & Clearings › what do demons look like ?
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 33
(Read 29680 times)
nathan

I Love The Paranormal/supernatu
ral
belfast    n.ireland
what do demons look like ?
11/07/08 at 01:43:33

hi does any one no wat demons look like ive always wanting to no wat they are or wat they look like ? Questioning

n

IP Logged

kalesh
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Re: what do demons look like ?
Reply #1 - 11/09/08 at 04:20:57

First of what do you define a demon as?
I would like to say there are no demons but guess that wont be correct.
For the sake of this post I will define demons as "spirits with evil intentions" (yes there are good and bad spirits, just as there are good and bad people)
They can appear as whatever they want, however they will often try to keep you frightened so they will often appear as something you are afraid of. A human without a head or holding the head in his hand is common, as is one without legs, and giant versions of insects or small animals you may be afraid of.    

Welcome to my world, where the paranormal is normal and dreams reality.&&Love, Peace&&Kalesh

IP Logged

snow
God Member

Kindness is like snow
- it beautifies everything.

US
Reply #2 - 11/10/08 at 17:46:42

I believe that demons can take on any appearance-human or the more traditional demon that you see with horns,tails,wings...etc. I suppose itdepends on however they want you to visualize them. Smiley

Smiley

Smiley,
Snow
« Last Edit: 11/10/08 at 22:21:07 by snow »  

"The trouble is not so much dying for a friend, it is finding a friend worth dying for."

IP Logged

gurubu

Always seeking inward

Washington, US
Reply #3 - 11/10/08 at 19:30:15

My personal belief is that there are demons, though not in the traditional sense. I think we tend to personify them based on Hollywood and religious art. My theory is very similar to what Kalesh stated in the previous post, spirits (or perhaps spirit) with evil intentions, though I tend to think that they are not folks that have crossed.

I think they are a collection of energy that have a level of consciousness that at least allows intent. Simplified, I suppose the excess negativity that people put out gathers, like attracting like, and the intent is the emotions they represent, hate, lust, violence, jealousy, etc...  This being said, they could take any form they find in the imagination of the intended viewer.

As a side, I think the same is true of angels, through positivity.

These are just my personal beliefs, and be no means meant to be taken as anything else. Heaven knows I've been wrong before. Grin

Smiley

Gurubu

IP Logged

StrongStar

"common sense is not so
common"Voltaire
Toronto
Reply #4 - 12/21/08 at 04:03:53

from my experience i would say like a regular being the look humanistic except for a few things that are very apparent like eyes mannerisms etc. For the most part i think they can appear any way they wish the same as regular angels.

Any fool can run towards the light. It takes a master with courage to turn and face the darkness and shine his own light there. - Leslie Fieger

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 33