06/25/19 at 21:07:32
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumParanormal Forum BoardsDemons, Evil Spirits, Attachments & Clearings › what do demons look like ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 33
(Read 28334 times)
sam
YaBB Newbies

Paranormal
south
Re: what do demons look like ?
Reply #5 - 01/01/09 at 07:40:57

HELLOW,THEIR ARE MANY TYPES OF DEMON FACES,NOT TO MANY PEOPLE KNOW THIS,WELL I MIGHT BE THE ONLY ONE'8 MONTHS AGO PICTURES STARTED TO APPEAR ON MY CELL PHONE,I CANT EXPLAIN IT.THIS IS WHY I AM ON THIS SITE,LOOKING FOR ANSWERS.IF YOU WOULD LIKE I WILL SEND U ONE.I WISH TO SPEEK TO SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY.TALK TO U LATER

IP Logged

ruebarbt

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #6 - 01/06/09 at 13:50:39

Aw, Demons! A very controversial subject as they are mostly linked to how one perseives the Bible.
Demons dont look like anything one would expect! They will present themselves as very beautiful and desirable things. A true demon never wants you to see his/its true self. Only after you are hooked, line and sinker, do they start showing their real selves. Whatever your weakness is-women/men, money, sex, etc.- thats is where the "Demon/Demons" pop up. The Demon subject is just way to complicated to really get into in any forum. These are just my own feelings/beleifs as to what Demons are!

IP Logged

sweetbreez

Paranormal Addict
new england (usa)
Reply #7 - 01/10/09 at 06:44:53

I'm sure demons have many looks. From my own experiences all  can tell you is that the ones i have seen have wicked eyes and a wicked smile. Some have come to me as a dark flickering mass, creating an evironment of paralizing fear. I am no expert, just someone who have experienced them.

The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails. (unknown author)

IP Logged

Greyowl59
God Member

Archetypal Healer
UK, England, Poole, Dorset
Reply #8 - 01/25/09 at 19:52:17

My brother saw one once who had a stunning figure, alabaster skin, green eyes and diaphanous green dress.  And when she touched him his flesh crawled.  He recited the Lords prayer, and she snarled and de-materialised like mist being burned off by the sun.  I have no reason to down my brother.  I have seen a few in my time and I really got a shock, jumped out of my skin in start and fear.  Usually, at night, and shortly before sleeping, I have seen some.  They have all be very ugly and menacing, with horrible faces, teeth and horns, like some of those gargoyles you can see on old stone buildings.  Colours vary, pale shades green, blue, grey, red.  They try it on with me, looking to make trouble, looming over me and inspecting me, although I guess they sense that they are messing with the wrong guy, because they back off and disappear.  It's either me, or more likely the spirit protection that is around me that has them retreating I guess.

Greyowl
YIM  
IP Logged

sam
YaBB Newbies

Paranormal
south
cellar from hell
Reply #9 - 01/26/09 at 04:00:38

a place you dont want to be

vvvvvv.jpg (7 KB | )
vvvvvv.jpg