11/12/19 at 10:29:07
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumParanormal Forum BoardsDemons, Evil Spirits, Attachments & Clearings › Asking for trouble by antagonizing & challenging demons & spirits?
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 11
(Read 15203 times)
lavenderangelwings
God Member

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Asking for trouble by antagonizing & challenging demons & spirits?
11/22/08 at 20:37:20

I have seen a few paranormal reality-type shows on TV lately which show people (somehow it's always a man) sneering and challenging demons, at least they are dark and disruptive so-called "evil" thingies that they suspect might be demons but are not yet sure, but, the man will be all up in the demons face challenging it and deliberately trying to enrage it.

But is this not a stupid idea???

Same with ouija boards: is it not sheer stupidity to welcome gawd-knows-what into your space or even, as I have heard to my horror, teens begging demons and whatevah to take over their body and mind because it'd be a "cool" story to be able to tell their friends????

lavenderangelwings@gmail.com

IP Logged

oktor
God Member

Does not play well with
others.
Australia
Re: Asking for trouble by antagonizing & challenging demons & spirits?
Reply #1 - 11/29/08 at 13:50:23

personally i think bungy jumping is stupid, some think it's a thrill. i'm sure if my life depended on it i would jump of a building with a rubberband on my feet but i feel no need to test fate at this point.
i think it's very possible to channel all sorts of very self destructive things, it's also possible for people to inject stupidity into a vein; it doesn't make ir a good idea.
it doesn't make you brave to bungy jump it just means you have no understanding at what is truly at risk.
and this is exactly the case with people who antagonize trouble, with their chests all puffed up telling everyone how they know what they are doing, ... sure they do. thats what teh lion tamer said before his head got bitten off.

why court death? Smiley

IP Logged

chris connelly

UK
Reply #2 - 11/29/08 at 21:56:41

I'm not a great believer of demons and possessions - much of what is shown on TV is designed to fuel our imagination.

I sometime wonder when I rarely watch these TV programmes that go around ghost hunting and calling out to so-called earth bound entities to make their presence known - and then they often say things to tormant or antagonise the spirit to get a response. I wonder why do it? Is it really ethical? I mean let say for example for some reason there is a earth bound spirit (if I believed such a thing) its obviously earth bound for a reason - perhaps it encountered a trauma while alive, perhaps its in pain due to some loss, wandering for eternity searching etc.. In any case is it really ethical to torment a spirit that was once living and breathing like me and you?? Would we torment a living (incarnate) being as we would torment these spirits? I think not - so why, if we are accept earth bound spirit, would we want to watch them being tormented? Sad

IP Logged

IRISHCOFFE
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - 11/30/08 at 12:25:07

lol Chris I totally agree people should show respect

What Ps me off Big time is "If any1s there pls knock"
theres a knock "Can you do it again?"
Tut ...........What is that all about? its not a proforming seal

IP Logged

hey_ya
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - 01/26/09 at 01:40:31

i really agree i think these sort shows r mostly fake just for entertainment for tv

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 11