02/23/20 at 23:01:40
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumParanormal Forum BoardsDemons, Evil Spirits, Attachments & Clearings › Asking for trouble by antagonizing & challenging demons & spirits?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
(Read 15706 times)
wildhalofire

Its what you can't see
that is worth believing

I am Canadian
Re: Asking for trouble by antagonizing & challenging demons & spirits?
Reply #10 - 09/17/09 at 17:33:04

If anyone is having trouble with actual demons...I would try my best to help get rid of them. Like Fldragon; I can also destroy demons. If you can find out how many their is or have Fl dragon contact me, then i will be able to help out. No offense Fldragon...i've seen and dealt with the worst...and i would like to help you out too.

Yours Sinerly, Wildhalofire

IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
God Member

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Reply #11 - 09/17/09 at 23:43:48

Let me interject something here, Wildhalo: I am one of the people fldragon has helped.

Kudos to you for wanting to help people.

But, from the tone of your post it sounds as if you think you are more powerful and experienced than fldragon and/or that you have unique abilities.

Wrong on both counts, kiddo.

You have been here 0 days, less than 24 hours. You are not exactly a proven quantity.

If you think you are the new kid on the block who is gonna come in and teach ol' dragon how it's done, well, as someone who has connected with The Dragon and had him tackle a decades-long parasitic attack, all I can say is, get thee to Dae's dream analysis forum hun, and dream on !

Oh and welcome to ABT Halo Wink
May you enjoy your stay, do some good and learn a few lessons whilst here

lavenderangelwings@gmail.com

IP Logged

wildhalofire

Its what you can't see
that is worth believing

I am Canadian
Reply #12 - 09/18/09 at 00:12:15

I have proven myself many times over, so why do you assume that i know nothing? a lil prejudice of you, don't you think? I have destroyed many, many demons...so do not fret with me. i have no reason to lie or make shit up, thank you very much...and i've seen felt true evil around me and get rid of it. And you have no reason to make accusations with no proof....while i do have proof...and the only reason i came onto thie place was because i was looking for answers for my own questions. I never said anything about teaching Fldragon anything. My abilities make me very strong and i have learned a lot of things the hard way and had to proof myself to have them and master them, so don't harp on me like am arrogent....i have made my mark on the world and will continue doing so...so don't talk about me when you know nothing about me and my past.

IP Logged

Angahith
God Member

In the rainy paradise
Reply #13 - 09/20/09 at 07:44:18

A part of me does not believe in demons hurting you physically as I believe they work against you mentally. Making you see things which aren't there, lying to you, and that's how they hurt you because they're inside your head.

As for challenging demons, if they could hurt you why put yourself in that position? Giving them the permission basically to ruin the rest of your life as I hardly think once a demon hurts you, he'd leave you if you peed him off so much.

I guess it just makes for good television when someone goes into a place ranting and raving for the demons to come and hurt him or show themselves. The thing which gets me so angry is when they(the demons) don't show themselves, the people start boosting about how the demons are scared and therefore won't come out.

I'm sure if there was angry ghosts or demons, they would give a piece of their mind to these investigators.

And another thing which annoys me as well is when they try that to perfectly normal beings who are just hanging around and are not demons or angry beings at all. Just leave them alone for goodness sake or try to help them, not scream and yell and call them names.

But I'm thoroughly glad that Fldragon is around if someone has a problem. He's helped loads of people in the past and will probably do so in the future.

IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
God Member

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Reply #14 - 09/20/09 at 10:26:15

wildhalofire wrote on 09/18/09 at 00:12:15:
I have proven myself many times over, so why do you assume that i know nothing? a lil prejudice of you, don't you think? I have destroyed many, many demons...so do not fret with me. i have no reason to lie or make shit up, thank you very much...and i've seen felt true evil around me and get rid of it. And you have no reason to make accusations with no proof....while i do have proof...and the only reason i came onto thie place was because i was looking for answers for my own questions. I never said anything about teaching Fldragon anything. My abilities make me very strong and i have learned a lot of things the hard way and had to proof myself to have them and master them, so don't harp on me like am arrogent....i have made my mark on the world and will continue doing so...so don't talk about me when you know nothing about me and my past.

*yawnnnnn* here we go .....
Read my post again before you go foaming at the mouth, child.
You are so busy spewing hostility and sarcasm at me that you yourself have just proven the validity of my intuition. One thing you got right though: aside from your 'tude on ABT, the rest of you I do not know and do not want to know, and as for your past i did not even mention it in the first place . If my being unimpressed with your bumptiousness is too much to handle then I'm afraid you are in for a huge disappointment here on ABT which is home to many powerful and experienced lightworkers - go back and read my post again....... Apology accepted in advance. Tongue

And I re-iterate: May you enjoy your stay, do some good and learn a few (much-needed) lessons whilst here

lavenderangelwings@gmail.com

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11