02/23/20 at 23:41:36
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumParanormal Forum BoardsDemons, Evil Spirits, Attachments & Clearings › Asking for trouble by antagonizing & challenging demons & spirits?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 
(Read 15707 times)
Rebekah
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Asking for trouble by antagonizing & challenging demons & spirits?
Reply #50 - 07/06/16 at 04:14:05

Also why would you even want to do that?

IP Logged

Mister E
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #51 - 07/10/16 at 14:02:56

Cookie wrote on 10/19/12 at 11:13:08:
Just going by the title and skipping the 11 pages of comments Grin

It all depends how strong your backbone and how thick your skin really is (figuratively speaking of course). When I face demons and unfriendly entities I treat them like any other a**h*** that threatens me or someone I care about, they feed on fear, if you are tough and show you're not afraid I have actually had demons back down like they're afraid of me Grin (this coming from a girl in a wheelchair who had someone's tough guide tell me I'm a badass, so I may be a slight exception  Smiley )

Don't just not show that you are afraid, you have to actually not be afraid.

I've had a few interesting experiences...  In short, I've found that a certain energy surrounds you in a tacck that greatly enhances fear, and, if you can find the right spot, you can peel it off like the rind off a orange.

Those are direct attacks that are easiest for whatever spiritual entity is doing them.

There are worse/ other attacks that can come from other directions if you antagonize these spirits... better to just leave them alone.

If you can figure it out, "purify" their energy.  If you can do that, the spirit just starts losing the will to mess with you.

IP Logged

Rose Rivers
God Member

With spirit I have truly
come alive
Isle of Wight
Reply #52 - 07/10/16 at 15:45:13

Mister E, there are no demons, entities, shadow people, negative spirits...

Be positive and the spirit world will be positive in return.

Use protection and your gatekeeper, you don't need backbone to find out your gatekeeper and work with them, or to find out protective actions.
Go do.

Rose Rivers, medium and writer
IP Logged

4th Horseman
God Member

GOR
Reply #53 - 07/11/16 at 20:00:54

lavenderangelwings wrote on 11/22/08 at 20:37:20:
I have seen a few paranormal reality-type shows on TV lately which show people (somehow it's always a man) sneering and challenging demons, at least they are dark and disruptive so-called "evil" thingies that they suspect might be demons but are not yet sure, but, the man will be all up in the demons face challenging it and deliberately trying to enrage it.  

I agree totally ....... but I do love when they actually find something ... it's easy to tell, they are normally running for the door.  Most people who are challenging demons on these shows are doing it in absence of any Demons ..... every creak, sound, and EVP does not indicate a Demon.  And if we are talking about "Zack"  you are talking about a guy who spread eagle for the world on national T.V. who hollered for an "Incubus" to take him now !  Grin  The boy didn't know the difference between an "Incubus, or a Succubus".  (And I would have paid good money to see that !  Grin)  And exorcist put it best. "You know you are "NOT" dealing with a Demon, when no one gets hurt !"  an all powerful being, that once wiped out entire civilizations overnight for God, can't do any more than scratch, or pass rank gas ?   Roll Eyes  Well I will let ya'll do the math.  Wink

... "One day DEATH will smile upon us all. On that day all you can really do is smile back."

IP Logged

Mister E
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #54 - 07/23/16 at 22:28:22

Rose Rivers wrote on 07/10/16 at 15:45:13:
Mister E, there are no demons, entities, shadow people, negative spirits...

Be positive and the spirit world will be positive in return.

Use protection and your gatekeeper, you don't need backbone to find out your gatekeeper and work with them, or to find out protective actions.
Go do.

There are.  What is positive to one person, is negative to another.

Just because one being likes warmth, doesn't mean another being likes warmth.  
Doesn't make them evil, just means they prefer 60 degrees to 70 degrees.  
And if you try to be positive and share your 70 degrees, that being that likes the 60 degrees will eventually wear out and get upset, no matter how kind it may intend to be.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11