Jan 20th, 2017, 3:39am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal Pics › Entity in the Window?
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 24
(Read 49737 times)
sleepysleeptech

I Love The Paranormal

Reno, NV
Entity in the Window?
Nov 25th, 2008, 5:10am

Hello Ladies and Gentle-Mice,

today's specimen is one shadowy figure in the right window.  This picture was taken with a Canon AE-1 with Flash.  I felt something in the window, and thus took a shot of it.  It was cold outside, I think that I lost about five pounds from all of the shivering that night, and I mention that only because I have had others think that it was a person in a jacket and beanie.  I just want some opinions of what it could be, and then I will tell you about the experiences I had afterwards which lead me to believe that it was something that most other people seem to disagree with.

Thanks,

Ed

GTalk  
IP Logged

paranormalgirl
Supernumerary Fellow

Im diffrent and proud
of it
mississippi
Re: Entity in the Window?
Reply #1 - Nov 26th, 2008, 12:43am

It almost looked like you caught him walking by the window. The way he is postioned. Kinda like he saw you and you snap the photo at the same time. Very cool
« Last Edit: Nov 26th, 2008, 12:45am by paranormalgirl »  

IP Logged

Deztai
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - Dec 2nd, 2008, 3:35pm

that is a very kewl pic. Almost chilling with the words on bottom of building and him above it.

IP Logged

snow
Grande Fellow

Kindness is like snow
- it beautifies everything.

US
Reply #3 - Dec 3rd, 2008, 12:35am

Sleepysleeptech

This dark figure seems to be peeking out the window as you took the shot.  Good catch.  Let us know what your experience was.  SmileySmiley

Smiley,
Snow

"The trouble is not so much dying for a friend, it is finding a friend worth dying for."

IP Logged

sleepysleeptech

I Love The Paranormal

Reno, NV
Reply #4 - Dec 4th, 2008, 7:42pm

Shortly after getting that picture, the entity followed me home.  I was in the middle of the beginnings of a break up, and had no business going to this place in that state.  I wasn't emotionally or spiritually prepared for what happened next.  I started to get really depressed, and started also taking a huge interest in OBE's.  This all started over an extremely short period of time, about two days after I took the picture.  I did not get the photo to a developer until a couple weeks later and by that time, I had already discovered the intentions of the entity that had followed me home.  

One night, I had an opportunity to have an OBE, and when I took the opportunity, I found an amorphous black cloud waiting for me right outside of my body, and then excruciating pain in my solar plexus.  I was jerked back into my body, but I didn't really feel like I was there, and had to fight to ground myself.  It was then I really felt it's presence.  It was threatening, and angry that I wasn't as easy a target as it thought.  We immediately had what I can only call a contest of wills.  I tried to command it to leave, invoked names and guardians, and all I managed to get out of it was another name that I imagine is either it's name, or the name of some other entity that it is associated with.  The entity refused to leave, I quickly discovered that I was no match for this entity, at least I couldn't make it leave, and this entity seemed to understand that it could not directly affect me either so it stayed causing trouble in the house.  

My ex woke several times with nightmares, I had nightmares for the week that it was around.  My cats went absolutely crazy, I thought one of them was going to jump out of the loft and kill itself on numerous occasions.  I attempted everything except for prayer, it seemed as if my guardian was unresponsive when I was in the home, and refused to respond about the entity.  Finally I realized that I was missing something, and I came home and discovered the missing link to the puzzle of getting it out of my home, and so I prayed and went through various blessings and rites.  The entity ended up leaving, after a rather intense prayer and house blessing.  

After forcing it out of my home, it stayed around me, waiting for me outside of my home and following me to other people's houses.  It refused to leave me alone for another week.  When it stopped coming around is about the time I got the picture from the developers, and discovered this entity in the window and my gut told me it was the exact same entity.  I cannot explain why I felt that way, but I do.  

That was my experience.

GTalk  
IP Logged

woodywoodpecker
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #5 - Dec 22nd, 2008, 5:11pm

i see it clearly anyone else seeit

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 24