Jan 20th, 2017, 3:44am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal Pics › Entity in the Window?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 
(Read 49738 times)
GlitterFly

california
Re: Entity in the Window?
Reply #138 - Sep 14th, 2016, 1:33am

I see it spooky Shocked

IP Logged

4th Horseman
Grande Fellow

GOR
Re: Entity in the Window?
Reply #139 - Sep 14th, 2016, 4:38pm

zuulatto wrote on Jun 30th, 2012, 9:48pm:
Can I ask where the photo was taken because his hat (to me) looks like the hat the cowboy or a jewish person would wear.  

This picture was taken at the American Flats ...... just down the hill from Silver City, and Gold Hills, in the State of Nevada.  It used to be  an old mining mill where they processed to ores taken from Virginia City, Gold Hills, and Silver City.  Back in the 80's  the site became popular with Satanist's  which may explain all of the activity there. If I can get it to upload here ..... we took another pic and seem to have caught another shadow figure .... most think it may have been someone, and it could have been, however we did not encounter anyone there ..... and this area is isolated .... no real roads ... and recently a construction company destroyed the trails to try and keep people out ..... because it is presently being used as a land mark for the Train ride from Carson to Virginia City.  Hope that answers your question.
Okay I got it to load it's under Shadow People ...... same place different building, different investigation.
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2016, 5:45pm by 4th Horseman »  

... "One day DEATH will smile upon us all. On that day all you can really do is smile back."

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24