Jan 22nd, 2017, 7:57am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal Pics › Entity in the Window?
Pages: 1 
(Read 49919 times)
sleepysleeptech

I Love The Paranormal

Reno, NV
Entity in the Window?
Nov 25th, 2008, 5:10am

Hello Ladies and Gentle-Mice,

today's specimen is one shadowy figure in the right window.  This picture was taken with a Canon AE-1 with Flash.  I felt something in the window, and thus took a shot of it.  It was cold outside, I think that I lost about five pounds from all of the shivering that night, and I mention that only because I have had others think that it was a person in a jacket and beanie.  I just want some opinions of what it could be, and then I will tell you about the experiences I had afterwards which lead me to believe that it was something that most other people seem to disagree with.

Thanks,

Ed

GTalk  
IP Logged

paranormalgirl
Supernumerary Fellow

Im diffrent and proud
of it
mississippi
Re: Entity in the Window?
Reply #1 - Nov 26th, 2008, 12:43am

It almost looked like you caught him walking by the window. The way he is postioned. Kinda like he saw you and you snap the photo at the same time. Very cool
« Last Edit: Nov 26th, 2008, 12:45am by paranormalgirl »  

IP Logged

Deztai
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - Dec 2nd, 2008, 3:35pm

that is a very kewl pic. Almost chilling with the words on bottom of building and him above it.

IP Logged

snow
Grande Fellow

Kindness is like snow
- it beautifies everything.

US
Reply #3 - Dec 3rd, 2008, 12:35am

Sleepysleeptech

This dark figure seems to be peeking out the window as you took the shot.  Good catch.  Let us know what your experience was.  SmileySmiley

Smiley,
Snow

"The trouble is not so much dying for a friend, it is finding a friend worth dying for."

IP Logged

sleepysleeptech

I Love The Paranormal

Reno, NV
Reply #4 - Dec 4th, 2008, 7:42pm

Shortly after getting that picture, the entity followed me home.  I was in the middle of the beginnings of a break up, and had no business going to this place in that state.  I wasn't emotionally or spiritually prepared for what happened next.  I started to get really depressed, and started also taking a huge interest in OBE's.  This all started over an extremely short period of time, about two days after I took the picture.  I did not get the photo to a developer until a couple weeks later and by that time, I had already discovered the intentions of the entity that had followed me home.  

One night, I had an opportunity to have an OBE, and when I took the opportunity, I found an amorphous black cloud waiting for me right outside of my body, and then excruciating pain in my solar plexus.  I was jerked back into my body, but I didn't really feel like I was there, and had to fight to ground myself.  It was then I really felt it's presence.  It was threatening, and angry that I wasn't as easy a target as it thought.  We immediately had what I can only call a contest of wills.  I tried to command it to leave, invoked names and guardians, and all I managed to get out of it was another name that I imagine is either it's name, or the name of some other entity that it is associated with.  The entity refused to leave, I quickly discovered that I was no match for this entity, at least I couldn't make it leave, and this entity seemed to understand that it could not directly affect me either so it stayed causing trouble in the house.  

My ex woke several times with nightmares, I had nightmares for the week that it was around.  My cats went absolutely crazy, I thought one of them was going to jump out of the loft and kill itself on numerous occasions.  I attempted everything except for prayer, it seemed as if my guardian was unresponsive when I was in the home, and refused to respond about the entity.  Finally I realized that I was missing something, and I came home and discovered the missing link to the puzzle of getting it out of my home, and so I prayed and went through various blessings and rites.  The entity ended up leaving, after a rather intense prayer and house blessing.  

After forcing it out of my home, it stayed around me, waiting for me outside of my home and following me to other people's houses.  It refused to leave me alone for another week.  When it stopped coming around is about the time I got the picture from the developers, and discovered this entity in the window and my gut told me it was the exact same entity.  I cannot explain why I felt that way, but I do.  

That was my experience.

GTalk  
IP Logged

woodywoodpecker
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #5 - Dec 22nd, 2008, 5:11pm

i see it clearly anyone else seeit

IP Logged

wolfieboy
Fellow Member

today is yesterday when
you look back tomorrow

Reply #6 - Dec 23rd, 2008, 7:33am

couldnt make a thing out

IP Logged

Alabamagirl
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #7 - Mar 12th, 2009, 1:28pm

What im seeing looks like Batman kinda!  Grin I know...im silly! Great pic.

IP Logged

Tia
Senior Member Level 5

I AM THAT I AM
Canada
Reply #8 - Mar 12th, 2009, 9:37pm

Wow!  What an experience.  Try using the Kodoish Prayer.  
Kodoish, Kodoish, Kodoish Adonai 'Tsebayoth. (sa-bay-oath).  Means Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Of Hosts.  Adonai 'Tsebayoth is the sacred Hebrew name of Archangel Micheal.  Very powerful protection prayer.  Darkness cannot stand when this prayer is said.  Say in 3's.  Same vibration as the Cosmic Heartbeat.

Blessings,
Tia

IP Logged

Elitebravo
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #9 - Mar 12th, 2009, 11:25pm

Omg he want to get on you picture.

IP Logged

sleepysleeptech

I Love The Paranormal

Reno, NV
Reply #10 - Mar 19th, 2009, 9:12pm

It does kind of look like Batman.

And thanks Tia, I will keep that prayer close.  I seem to have an affinity for the Archangel Michael.

Thanks Smiley

GTalk  
IP Logged

Barek Halfhand
Grande Fellow

Chicago
Reply #11 - Mar 20th, 2009, 12:59am

Quote:
I found an amorphous black cloud waiting for me right outside of my body, and then excruciating pain in my solar plexus

welcome to the club Huh...

The solar plexus chakra is is your psychic center so this is consistent with the experience you described ...I advise caution the next time you decide to experiment with Astral Projection because I am detecting things in your account that makes me inclined to believe you ...and I read ALOT of claims in these forums ....b
« Last Edit: Mar 20th, 2009, 1:00am by Barek Halfhand »  
IP Logged

twinkletoes
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #12 - Mar 20th, 2009, 7:34pm

hi hun,
wow, you have had a bad exsperiance havnt u?
im happy to hear that it is gone now...
personally i coulnt see much in the picture but if you and so many others say its there and what u been through then i believe it too huni...
i hope ur ok now...
twinkletoes
xxxxxx

IP Logged

sleepysleeptech

I Love The Paranormal

Reno, NV
Reply #13 - Mar 21st, 2009, 12:34am

Yes, I am pleased to know that it is pretty much gone.  I haven't tried Astral Projection in a while, but I have been wanting to.  It is what it is though, and I haven't been up to that place in a while, I don't really think that I want to be up there again any time soon.  

I am glad that you are inclined to believe me Barek, I mean... it happened, whether I was hallucinating or it was truly paranormal, it happened.  I just don't have a good explanation for what it was (well, I have theories, but nothing to substantiate any of them).  Do you have any recommendations on how I should be cautious Barek?  I would sincerely appreciate them, as I have been meaning to give it another go here soon.

Thanks!

GTalk  
IP Logged

Barek Halfhand
Grande Fellow

Chicago
Reply #14 - Mar 22nd, 2009, 2:41am

sleepysleeptech wrote on Mar 21st, 2009, 12:34am:
I am glad that you are inclined to believe me Barek, I mean... it happened, whether I was hallucinating or it was truly paranormal, it happened. I just don't have a good explanation for what it was (well, I have theories, but nothing to substantiate any of them). Do you have any recommendations on how I should be cautious Barek? I would sincerely appreciate them, as I have been meaning to give it another go here soon.

Thanks!

The dark fog/mist/cloud is something that has plagued me for a while and I touched on it here not too long ago ...

http://anybodythere.net/cgi-bin/paranormal-forums/YaBB.pl?num=1235790251

Quote:
...I remember opening my eyes and seeing a back mist/fog sort of coalescing through the lower left frame of the door... I was completely unable to move, the dream has always included an overwhelming sense of evil that I always feel an instinctual need to shout out at in defiance!...to confront as a means of vanquishing it... the form was dark and consistent with the size of a man when it fully materialized beside by bed...

Being someone that detests fear mongering in these forums I seldom issue a cautionary advisories unless I'm fairly certain there may be an imminent threat ...in the case of this black fog there is always an ominous presence associated with it ....
you need to be cognizant of the negativity associated with this "amorphous black cloud" and be prepared for the confrontation...
Do you communicate with your guides/GAs? ....
depending on your religious beliefs the most effective seems to be evoking Christian allegory for some reason ...there are several possible reasons for this but the sage and sea salt seems rather impotent against this sort of apparition based on my research into the subject ...personally I am have convinced myself that I rule the astral plains and that I am impervious to any and all spiritual transgressions ... after adopting that attitude they started leaving me alone ...
the last time I that encounter one was when I was in the UK last fall and stayed in a household filled with negativity ...it was the first real opportunity to test my confidence and it took very little effort to vanquish this entity ...
it seems to use your own fear against you ...if you have no fear, it has little power ...

this is my opinion based on research and personal experiences...

blessings (and be careful) ....
barek Smiley
« Last Edit: Mar 23rd, 2009, 1:14am by Barek Halfhand »  
IP Logged

sleepysleeptech

I Love The Paranormal

Reno, NV
Reply #15 - Mar 31st, 2009, 10:17pm

Barek,

Thanks for your reply, sorry it took me so long to get back here, I have just been really busy at work lately.  

I consider myself a Christian, and by that I mean that I believe that Christ died on the cross for my sins, and is my Lord and Savior.  But that about ends the rest of my Christian belief.  I am interested in learning Kaballah, have experienced a few other religions first hand through practice, and enjoy the Tarot and Runes.  I practice my spirituality differently than the overwhelming majority of people who claim to be christians would agree with.  Truth be told, much of my belief in regards to faith is based in Kaballah, thus it is similar to a lot of standard Christian dogma.  

I feel that the reason you find that the evocation of Christian allegory rebukes the black cloud, is because this may have something to do with negative entities (may I say, demon and/or fallen), and may have something to do with a darkness we may have been in at the time of their appearance.  For me, upon reflection and confirmation from others, I have recently exited a darkness that I was unaware I was in.  While I do not believe that it is necessarily the case for all amorphous black clouds, for me, I know it was the demon that had me in its clutches.  I got a chance to see it, and instead of doing something about it, I allowed it to trap me and lead me into a dark depression.  Now that I am back "in the light", I can see that.  Hard to see the forest through the trees you know?

I need to do more communication with my guides and guardians.  I seem to have a fairly good relationship with Michael (I assume the archangel), in that I feel his presence when I invoke his name.  I do not usually have any communication other than having the knowledge that he is around when I feel I may need him, and is willing to watch over my step son at night when I put him to bed.  

One caveat that I would offer to your theory about these entities feeding on fear, is that while they probably all garner some power from fear, if they are demons/fallen from Judeo-Christian mythos, then they will probably also gain more power by feeding on the vice(s) in which they specialize in (specialize may not be the right word).  So if you are dealing with a demon/fallen whose main sin was pride, they will do their best to subtly get you to succumb to that sin, and will gain more power over you in time than by simply causing you to fear it.  My theory is that fear is a secondary emotion in which they feed.  

In my case, the demon that I was dealing with was likely lust.  I can provide you more information if you like, but during the time after the break up with my ex, I suddenly became much more sexually attracted to that person, and it started to rule me for some time.  

Anyways, thank you for your responses, I am always willing to discuss this more, openly in a post such as this, or by PM.

GTalk  
IP Logged

Barek Halfhand
Grande Fellow

Chicago
Reply #16 - Apr 2nd, 2009, 2:22am

sleepysleeptech wrote on Mar 31st, 2009, 10:17pm:
Barek,

Thanks for your reply, sorry it took me so long to get back here, I have just been really busy at work lately.

and this may be an intentional diversion deliberately created by your guide/GA...

Quote:
I consider myself a Christian, and by that I mean that I believe that Christ died on the cross for my sins, and is my Lord and Savior. But that about ends the rest of my Christian belief. I am interested in learning Kaballah, have experienced a few other religions first hand through practice, and enjoy the Tarot and Runes. I practice my spirituality differently than the overwhelming majority of people who claim to be christians would agree with. Truth be told, much of my belief in regards to faith is based in Kaballah, thus it is similar to a lot of standard Christian dogma.

I have noticed that "Hermetic Kaballah" is gaining acceptance and popularity by non Jewish practitioners ....

Quote:
I feel that the reason you find that the evocation of Christian allegory rebukes the black cloud, is because this may have something to do with negative entities (may I say, demon and/or fallen), and may have something to do with a darkness we may have been in at the time of their appearance.

perhaps they believed that they were oppressed/possessed in life therefore react with repulsion to Christian incantations recited in opposition ...

Quote:
For me, upon reflection and confirmation from others, I have recently exited a darkness that I was unaware I was in. While I do not believe that it is necessarily the case for all amorphous black clouds, for me, I know it was the demon that had me in its clutches. I got a chance to see it, and instead of doing something about it, I allowed it to trap me and lead me into a dark depression. Now that I am back "in the light", I can see that. Hard to see the forest through the trees you know?

but you were able to extricate yourself from it's clutches ...and I suspect that you can pinpoint the precise moment of that break ...

Quote:
I need to do more communication with my guides and guardians. I seem to have a fairly good relationship with Michael (I assume the archangel), in that I feel his presence when I invoke his name. I do not usually have any communication other than having the knowledge that he is around when I feel I may need him, and is willing to watch over my step son at night when I put him to bed.

some need more contact that others ...I prefer a degree of self autonomy myself ...

Quote:
One caveat that I would offer to your theory about these entities feeding on fear, is that while they probably all garner some power from fear, if they are demons/fallen from Judeo-Christian mythos, then they will probably also gain more power by feeding on the vice(s) in which they specialize in (specialize may not be the right word). So if you are dealing with a demon/fallen whose main sin was pride, they will do their best to subtly get you to succumb to that sin, and will gain more power over you in time than by simply causing you to fear it. My theory is that fear is a secondary emotion in which they feed.

I think that is an extremely relevant point in my case actually ...

Quote:
In my case, the demon that I was dealing with was likely lust. I can provide you more information if you like, but during the time after the break up with my ex, I suddenly became much more sexually attracted to that person, and it started to rule me for some time.

there is a seductive aspect to oppression that can be so easily veiled in the psychological attributes associated with the disillusion of a relationship that it can become hard to differentiate ...I have heard many instances of those caught in a dysfunctional, abusive or unhealthy relationship getting caught in a cycle of exaggerated sexual attraction to that individual thus generating more negativity, discord and in your case depression ...and where there are these components often there are reports of these "amorphous black clouds" or "shadow entities" lingering about ...
its almost like codependency in relationships involving addicted partners... we become enablers to the forces of negativity in our continued relationship with those feeding into it ....

blessings
barek Smiley

« Last Edit: Apr 2nd, 2009, 2:25am by Barek Halfhand »  
IP Logged

Bunty

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #17 - Apr 5th, 2009, 10:52pm

Thank you for telling us this.  That is really scary.   It goes to show you really need to know what you're doing when trying to have OBE's and things.

IP Logged

sleepysleeptech

I Love The Paranormal

Reno, NV
Reply #18 - Apr 20th, 2009, 7:24pm

Thanks again Barek, getting to talk through this has proven therapeutic in a way.  It also feels great to know that I am not the only person who has suffered, and occasionally still struggles with this type of entity.  

Just last week, it really had me in its clutches again, but through some positive thought, breathing exercises and doing what I could to deal with the problem once I reidentified it, I feel better, and feel as if I am out of the clouds again.  I can still feel it trying to bring me back in, but as long as I try to remain conscious of it, the battle is much easier to fight.  

You are very welcome Bunty, this experience probably wont happen to everyone though, so do not let my experience prevent you from trying OBE if that is something you want.  Just exercise caution and respect.

GTalk  
IP Logged

carrie
Senior Member Level 3

I need your grace to feed
my needs to find my own.

UK Lancashire
Reply #19 - Apr 20th, 2009, 8:38pm

This is very interesting and thought provoking! Thankyou for sharing this with us. I am fairly new to all this and I will not attempt anything until I have done plenty of exercises to enable me to feel in any way able to take the next step. I appreciate people sharing experiences as it gives me lots of advice and stops me rushing into anything before I am ready. Smiley
« Last Edit: Apr 20th, 2009, 10:14pm by Evie »  

MSN  
IP Logged

frances53
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #20 - Apr 22nd, 2009, 1:34pm

that pic is really strange

IP Logged

darkshadow
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #21 - Apr 22nd, 2009, 8:07pm

thats a good pic

IP Logged

chole
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Michigan
Reply #22 - Apr 26th, 2009, 6:09am

To me, it almost looks as if it is posing. Left arm on the sill.

IP Logged

Demonic23
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Chicago IL
Reply #23 - May 15th, 2009, 8:11am

wow that is interesting. where was this taking?

MSN | AIM  
IP Logged

wiccaneyez
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

memphis tn
Reply #24 - May 21st, 2009, 8:21am

this one gave me goosebumps....take care

wiccaneyez aka Diane

YIM  
IP Logged

sleepysleeptech

I Love The Paranormal

Reno, NV
Reply #25 - May 27th, 2009, 5:29pm

Demonic,

it was taken at the American Flat Mill Site near Silver City, NV, USA.

GTalk  
IP Logged

JMW
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #26 - Jun 22nd, 2009, 8:35pm

wow - the silhouette is so distinct that i almost just thought it might be a real person right in there...

IP Logged

White Light
Interim Member Level 3

To know world peace, be
prepared to teach it.

florida
Reply #27 - Jun 22nd, 2009, 11:47pm

This must have been a very scary experience. Hopefully, you have rid yourself of this entity for good. Burn some sage in your home and pray.

GTalk  
IP Logged

Mariya
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

United Kingdom
Reply #28 - Jul 9th, 2009, 1:16am

Wow such an experience.. im just amazed..

Love... LOVE.... That is all we need....

IP Logged

scott1
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #29 - Jul 30th, 2009, 3:55am

i think i see it..... like a black shadow in the right hand corner.... im probably blind lol

IP Logged

ashc
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #30 - Aug 20th, 2009, 11:39pm

Nice picture

IP Logged

indigoillusion
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Alabama,U.S.A.
Reply #31 - Sep 21st, 2009, 1:43am

I felt a weird feeling when I saw your pic.. Smiley I'm glad you got rid of it. reminds me of the shadow people I used to see

IP Logged

Angahith
Grande Fellow

In the rainy paradise
Reply #32 - Sep 27th, 2009, 3:30pm

It almost looks as though the entity is leaning against the wall and looking out at you. I am thoroughly glad you got rid of it sleepysleeptech hugs. I do wonder why it took such an interest in you and I am glad you did not 'give into' it. A similar experience happened to a friend of mine and she found that she too was more sexually attracted towards the man whom she was trying to break it off with, I think it is because so many people respond to lust so it is an easy way to control people.

IP Logged

Jdeiler

I Love The Paranormal

Alexandria Indiana
Reply #33 - Oct 4th, 2009, 1:19am

w0w i agree them are some chilling words above him and below him

Joshua Eiler
co-founder of Alexandria Ghost Hunters & Paranormal
MSN | YIM  
IP Logged

archangel
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #34 - Oct 7th, 2009, 8:04pm

wow crazy

IP Logged

MagiX
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #35 - Oct 7th, 2009, 10:34pm

Hell that looks like quite a catch ! good work on that picture

IP Logged

sofiecolligan
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #36 - Nov 18th, 2009, 5:48pm

this looks quite scary x

IP Logged

Ementy
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #37 - Dec 10th, 2009, 12:56pm

looks ... hard to say creepy place though

IP Logged

carlos
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

long island
Reply #38 - Feb 17th, 2010, 7:27am

i didnt see it at first then i looked in the window n seen the dark figure very nice cap

MSN | YIM | AIM  
IP Logged

Marielle
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

FRANCE
Reply #39 - Feb 22nd, 2010, 9:38pm

My god you've lived difficult moments! The picture... It looks like a bad man is looking at you... It seems like he knows you're here, like he wanted you to see him... He does not look welcoming!

IP Logged

Chloe1112
Interim Member Level 4

Zachary, LA
Reply #40 - Feb 23rd, 2010, 6:46pm

Great shot! -Chloe Wink

YIM  
IP Logged

Gra
Full Member Level 4

united kingdom
Reply #41 - Feb 28th, 2010, 7:42pm

quite a freaky picture...... the entity doesnt look a nice one... hope you r ok now though  Smiley

IP Logged

patkos22
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #42 - Mar 1st, 2010, 5:51am

id have to say it looks like it was walking also

IP Logged

unkin

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #43 - Mar 3rd, 2010, 11:12pm

awsome pic perfect timing

IP Logged

Angela5150
Interim Member

interested in communicating
with the afterlife
california
Reply #44 - Mar 4th, 2010, 1:50am

Wow what a crazy story very interesting and great you got a pic of it!

IP Logged

nok
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #45 - Mar 4th, 2010, 10:47am

That is a really interesting photo. Thank you for sharing your story with us. I'm glad the entity finally stopped bothering you. That must have been a very frightening experience for you  Smiley

IP Logged

beccajd
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #46 - Mar 14th, 2010, 9:00pm

I searched the window for a face and cant see it like everyone else. Why is that?

IP Logged

xSquiggles
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #47 - Jun 25th, 2010, 4:11pm

great picture..! the story of what goes with it is creepy, glad he left you

IP Logged

Luluvibe

Light in The Darkness

England
Reply #48 - Jul 30th, 2010, 3:23am

that's very interesting to be able to actually capture a deceased one on the camera, let alone in a abandoned building, and yes the writing don't die is very ironically written below. for those who can't see it. it is located via the right hand corner and the figure is slightly to the left.  Smiley

MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

CJ2002
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #49 - Aug 4th, 2010, 4:29am

Am I the only one that sees what looks like a person leaning up against the window inside, I'm not doubting you encountered something, but is it possible that the shadow figure is the projection of light on a person?  Or am I the only one that sees it?

IP Logged

aimeebell24
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

pa
Reply #50 - Sep 19th, 2010, 1:35pm

neat pic  i see the man but i think the building is a little creepier lol

IP Logged

Scarlet Begonias
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

New York
Reply #51 - Sep 19th, 2010, 3:11pm

Def. looks like a dark presence. I can make out horns.

Peace & Love

IP Logged

wendeelou
Fellow Member

I am "Paranormal"... :)

Seattle, WA, USA
Reply #52 - Oct 14th, 2010, 5:11pm

I got goosebumps when I saw that.  It does kind of look like batman...it looks like he is carrying something out in front of him. I grew up in that area of NV, I remember in highschool the kids would go out and "party" out there.  Creepy!

IP Logged

Dea30
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #53 - Oct 17th, 2010, 6:20pm

I can't see anything in the window! Maybe my phone browser isn't the best quality to view pics on

IP Logged

erica
Interim Member Level 2

Wondering about him...

Reply #54 - Oct 23rd, 2010, 7:04pm

wow. i dont get a good vibe from this pic at all.  Smiley

IP Logged

Xixine
Junior Member Level 5

We're All Mad Here
Pennsylvania
Reply #55 - Oct 28th, 2010, 3:46am

I dont see a human entity... I see a great horned owl sitting in the left corner of that window. He feels dark, yet soothing in a way. It's a strange mix of conflicting emotions. Which makes me feel he may be a deceiver as well as a summoner for a much darker presence.

Certain things catch your eye,
But pursue only those
that capture your heart.

IP Logged

ManaiaPuppy
Supernumerary Fellow

I am because I am...
USA
Reply #56 - Oct 30th, 2010, 12:24am

that is a pretty cool picture.

IP Logged

nelmzee_32
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #57 - Nov 9th, 2010, 6:25pm

intresting

IP Logged

scotty87

I Love The Paranormal

UK
Reply #58 - Nov 11th, 2010, 9:17pm

That's a scary story, wonder wht it wanted???   Shocked

IP Logged

Sugar
Grande Fellow

Live and let live
New Zealand
Reply #59 - Feb 8th, 2011, 7:50pm

Hmm..bad vibes off that picture Sad

IP Logged

Haunted_By_Night
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

I live in my own little world.
Reply #60 - Mar 8th, 2011, 7:20am

It might be just me but behind the shadowy figure of a male type entity I see a face and body of someone else. XD

I don't just see the shadow guy I see a figure through him. It's weird.

I think your story is true though. I have seen shadow figures before and that is indeed a shadow person. Some people think that shadow people are a sign of bad luck. Others have different theory's. If you look up Shadow people there are many different ideas of what they could be.

In any case. I hope your troubles will be over... It might follow you around but do remember it has no power over you. In fact as long as you show it no fear it has nothing to feed off of. As long as your strong that thing will back off. ^.^

Amazing picture. Creepy but a great photo.

IP Logged

slburgess86
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Indiana
Reply #61 - Jun 9th, 2011, 3:42am

i can barely make this out but it looks like a person

IP Logged

XIIIEM33092
Supernumerary Fellow

Empathy
New Hampshire
Reply #62 - Jun 27th, 2011, 6:31am

Its A very Interesting Picture With a Not so warming presence!

IP Logged

Solum
Grande Fellow

Reply #63 - Jul 3rd, 2011, 6:35am

Yeah, looks like a shadow person. Do you have any historical information on the location where you took this photograph? The location seems to raise red flags to me, but you really can't draw any conclusions without knowing more about its history.
« Last Edit: Jul 3rd, 2011, 6:36am by Solum »  

IP Logged

unusuallystrange
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #64 - Jul 24th, 2011, 6:36pm

I'm not sure if I would be either excited that I took  a pic like that a freaked out! Shocked

IP Logged

jtsix
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #65 - Jul 24th, 2011, 11:04pm

It looks like a huge bat... creepy

IP Logged

Joel Alan
Newbie Level 1

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #66 - Aug 5th, 2011, 1:07pm

Perfect shot at such a critical situation. Everything can be seen properly.
What actually happened after coming out of home?

IP Logged

AstroTheZombi
Senior Member Level 2

Pool, Cornwall
Reply #67 - Aug 6th, 2011, 8:28am

In my opinon, this is a real picture and not something on the lens etc. This is very kewl, and I congratulate you on such a good shot. I'ts been a little while since I've caught anything like this. Smiley

IP Logged

Kristie Joanne

Hyper Chickaaaadeeee :D

sunderland, england
Reply #68 - Aug 6th, 2011, 7:59pm

wow

IP Logged

Mo.
Grande Fellow

Reply #69 - Aug 9th, 2011, 9:09pm

i must need to go specsavers coz i cant see a thing lol !!

IP Logged

St Force
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #70 - Aug 10th, 2011, 9:35pm

Yes, that is spooky. What a great picture though. Pearlgemini look at the shadow at the left side of the window.

IP Logged

MysticVamp1r3
Senior Member Level 5

Live Life as if each day
was a miracle!!!
texas
Reply #71 - Aug 15th, 2011, 3:28pm

[size=12][/size]  I agree with tia about saying the prayer of archangel michael he is our angel for safety and protection.  I would definitely say it is a shadow figure possibly an entity.  What i saw doesnt look like anything of this world.  And it gave me a creepy feel with whatever it is staring. I felt menacing dark energy that i didnt like. So reinforce your white light around call on your angels and spirit guides. I buy the prayer candles and light them i will let them burn. It has a prayer on the back of the candle and you can also say your own which i do. It definitely helps. Good picture be careful in this spot. It is what i feel. i hope it helps. Confirmation is a good thing. It helps to know that you have support. Blessings Mysticvamp    Smiley Smiley

((((MysticVamp1r3)))
IP Logged

xRaynex
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #72 - Aug 19th, 2011, 2:29am

I do not see anything in the photo at all one it could just be bad lighting and could just be shadow and 2 it looks to be as if it could be grafittie on that wall which is making look as if something is there.

As for your expirence I do not believe it was paranormal have you ever heard of sleep paralyisis? Sometimes when you awake you mind is there but the body may take some time to catch up. People who expirence this have seen things from little girls to faces to demons etc.. Others have OBE's and others feel as if there is pressure on top of them and cannot move. these are things to look into.

I also believe energy can manifest itself I have seen it happen on a number of occasions. sometimes when something spooks you your first reaction is fear, like a bump in the night you will think " what is that? could it be a ghost?" when something unknown to you scares you and you project fear you are making the expirence real for yourself. Negitivity brings negitivity and postivity brings positivity. The human mind and energy are incredible. and can do extraordanry things.

Much love
Telly xx

IP Logged

MysticVamp1r3
Senior Member Level 5

Live Life as if each day
was a miracle!!!
texas
Reply #73 - Aug 19th, 2011, 3:15am

I can help what i see i been this way since age 5. It is based on more than my eyes. I have seen many things that you cant explain. My gifts and my angels and guides protect n guide me.  Trust me i know the difference between a bump in the night and the real thing. I lived in a haunted house for 3 years.  And well it cahnged me forever and there was go. So it elevated me to where i am know i have deeper and greater understanding and love for the paranormal. Forgive me for the runon sentences lol. Love And Light mysticvamp    Smiley Smiley

((((MysticVamp1r3)))
IP Logged

jennyw

I Love The Paranormal

KY
Reply #74 - Aug 20th, 2011, 5:04am

Wonder why it wouldn't leave you alone until after you got the developed pics back?

IP Logged

Marlena
Interim Member Level 5

Love the life u live,
don't live the life u
love.

Reply #75 - Sep 20th, 2011, 8:11pm

I really don't see anything other than the black sky that is through the hole in the wall. However I do see what looks to be like a black table leaning against the wall.

IP Logged

Techguy32
Interim Member Level 2

Paranormal Investigator

Southampton UK
Reply #76 - Oct 2nd, 2011, 9:15am

nice shadow figure cap, seen one but didnt get him/her on film

IP Logged

Kim Li

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #77 - Oct 2nd, 2011, 10:51pm

Uhg!! That is like one of the creepiest pics I have ever seen. It was some type of Demonic Jester. My stomach flipped the second I saw it. Creepy red eyes. I can't imagine what you went through. You were vulnerable,and that thing took advantage of that. I would like to thank you,for sharing your story. Also,because I have been that way myself lately,and I will make an extra effort now to protect myself. Thanks again,and take care.

IP Logged

JessicaNicole
Junior Member Level 5

It Gets Me..
NC
Reply #78 - Oct 13th, 2011, 2:53pm

it doesnt look like a person standing there to me, it looks like a dark shadow.

Jessica.Nicole
IP Logged

Luke Hogan
Newbie Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #79 - Oct 23rd, 2011, 3:04am

here is a prayer to say before going into paranormal investigations:
Saint Michael the Archangel,
Defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
We humbly pray and do thou,
oh prince of the Heavenly Host,
Cast into hell Satan and all other spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruins of souls.
amen.

Cheers!
Luke Hogan

IP Logged

lillfish
Newbie Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #80 - Nov 3rd, 2011, 2:35pm

i cant se anything in this picture sorry

IP Logged

DPBrownEyes
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #81 - Dec 4th, 2011, 3:11am

Thats amazing, I love pictures like this because there is no denying the afterlife...

Thank you for sharing

IP Logged

Roy
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Bristol TN
Reply #82 - Dec 5th, 2011, 8:04am

Hard to tell but it kinda looks like the wall to me here it is zoomed in and sharpened a little.... But great pic keep up the good work .........

WWW | GTalk  
IP Logged

Colombiana
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #83 - Dec 22nd, 2011, 1:59pm

what a scary experience ...and what a great photo. I hope u dont have the entity anymore around.

IP Logged

Little Riddle
Interim Member Level 2

"You're crazy girl."
A place of timelessness.
Reply #84 - Dec 30th, 2011, 1:50am

I nearly shit myself!

GTalk | Skype/VoIP | YIM  
IP Logged

11june86

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #85 - Jan 14th, 2012, 12:05am

looks real, seems like a man thats been long lost.

IP Logged

michael8264
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #86 - Mar 4th, 2012, 4:49pm

I do see the dark figure in the building it stands out I do not think its a reflection or shading

IP Logged

BookofLife

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #87 - Mar 22nd, 2012, 2:30pm

Wow, thanks for sharing this very scary yet interesting photo/experience. First time I saw I kind of felt something isn't on in there.

Really makes me wonder though about dark entities. I've always been told by my mom when coming home late to close the front door away from my face instead of my back facing the door to prevent unwelcomed guests following into the house. There was a time when I lived with her I came back late at night day in day out from partying. When shortly before sleep I saw a dark shadow floating above my bed to the right side of me as it was about to fall down so pulled the blanket over my head and turned on my left side, I couldn't breathe so folded the blanket a little back and took a peek and the same shadow was on the left corner of my bed at my feet. I honestly had mixed feelings but kept quiet until i felt it touched my low part of my leg as it laid it's hand on it until I screamed help me God and kicked it away...I felt this wasn't a nice presence at all which I guess my mother always warned me for? It never ''visited'' me again at least not that I clearly noticed..

Your post makes me wonder why it followed you so long and if entities like these feel wether they're invited or not or drawn to, for a specific reason?
« Last Edit: Mar 22nd, 2012, 3:47pm by BookofLife »  

IP Logged

Bill
Senior Member Level 2

Canada
Reply #88 - Mar 28th, 2012, 8:31pm

It looks like he is wearing a shade of grey coloured pants of some sort, and a dark green jacket which looks almost black in colour. Is wearing a hat yes, and it looks like he has a short beard with a moustache also. And his eyes look like they are closed. I find this to be a very interesting photo , and can't wait to hear about it. Smiley

IP Logged

priscillaspeaks
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

United Stated
Reply #89 - Apr 3rd, 2012, 4:41am

I see it!!!

Hello everyone!!!

IP Logged

Cipher
Interim Member Level 3

Out of the flames, something
may come . . .
Midwest
Reply #90 - Apr 7th, 2012, 7:27pm

I'm not going to read twenty plus pages of replies, so I apologize if I've missed anything . . .

I've run the image through a number of filters, enhancements, etc. I'm afraid all I am seeing is an odd-coloured patch of wall. Very interesting picture, nonetheless.

-Cipher-

It can't rain all the time.

IP Logged

moonlich
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #91 - Apr 24th, 2012, 12:05am

I  can see a  shadow figure of what I think could be a person in the inside corner of the right window. on the other hand the picture in the window,could be a refection from something on the other side of the street.

IP Logged

Spritey
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Nevada
Reply #92 - May 2nd, 2012, 11:24pm

I see the figure and feel loneliness. That is definitly that entities space and I feel it is happy to stay right there as if it lived there or close by and it is home to it and always has been. It is a watcher. Does not mean harm unless feels, threatened?It prefers not to be bothered.

I also feel that if it does feel threatened, it may cause somone some grief. This person was "rough" on earth and holds the same energy now. If it has an opportunity it may choose to accept. I would not stay around it long or go back to the area. Myself Smiley
« Last Edit: May 2nd, 2012, 11:33pm by Spritey »  

Angels among us

IP Logged

Taipan72
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Toowoomba Qld,Australia 4350.
Reply #93 - Jun 3rd, 2012, 8:37am

Great pict.Im no expert,far from it but to me it does appear like he is indeed watching.To me,it looks like he may be wearing a cloak/like gown think,with something,maybe a rope like belt around his waist..sorta like a mediaevil figure..but thats just what i see when i look at it.

IP Logged

starlightlove
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #94 - Jun 4th, 2012, 3:03am

all the words around him dont look to good. like "go" and "dont die" doesnt feel welcoming. and i do see that figure in the window. nice photo Wink

IP Logged

UniversalConstance
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Calgary
Reply #95 - Jun 13th, 2012, 1:13pm

It took me a while but I see it. could it be a plastic bag? whatever it is, if it's a spirit it's very relaxed.

Universal Constance: The Haunted Shadow is now available

Paperback http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/LeonGower
Digital ebook http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Constance-Haunted-Shadow-ebook/dp/B009AY8E1O

IP Logged

ParanormalTrey
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #96 - Jun 27th, 2012, 4:31am

The place totally looks scary but i cant picture out the thing on the right window. Isn't it black paint on the inner wall or something.. sorry cant picture it out.. Undecided

Trey
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2012, 5:04am by Evie »  

IP Logged

zuulatto
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #97 - Jun 30th, 2012, 9:48pm

Can I ask where the photo was taken because his hat (to me) looks like the hat the cowboy or a jewish person would wear.

IP Logged

Dylan73
Full Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #98 - Jul 23rd, 2012, 3:10am

Interesting picture! I don't see a beenie, but it does look like a beard or a goatie on a man wearing a hood or maybe a long pointy nightcap looking hat. Interested to read ahead to your exprience. Thanks x

IP Logged

mylove4sammy
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

North Carolina
Reply #99 - Aug 4th, 2012, 10:04pm

I see the dark shadow great pic!

IP Logged

pathtraveller
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #100 - Aug 19th, 2012, 2:55am

Seems like an entity other than human. This shows existence of other beings which is very interesting.

Another thing to be thought of is how a human can get to this stage after death. What differentiates the different types of entities?

IP Logged

Eagle6205
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Oklahoma
Reply #101 - Aug 22nd, 2012, 7:53pm

That picture is kinda eery with the sentence under the window "A long way to walk,Don't die. I didnt notice it right away then I read someone elses comment about the words and got chills. lol eeee Ick.

IP Logged

bigred
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #102 - Aug 27th, 2012, 12:49am

wow love that pic does look abit scary

IP Logged

raily
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #103 - Aug 28th, 2012, 1:50pm

wow i was very shocked by this photo and am very exited about the pic you took i think thats it is a really great photo and you should feel very proud of yourself xxxxx Smiley

IP Logged

Raveness
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Missouri
Reply #104 - Sep 8th, 2012, 12:51pm

Oh so cool!  I personally believe this is legit and obviously no one has any proof otherwise.  It kind of looks like he's looking out the window, maybe a replay of what he did in his fmr. life.

I would check out the history of the place, maybe see if they knew of anybody that would look out that window everyday the same time type thing.

Ya never know, you might figure out who it is.

IP Logged

emeraldisles
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #105 - Sep 11th, 2012, 9:59pm

It looks like the shape of a guy wearing a sweatshirt or a jacket. It looks like the shape of the person is observing you out the window, like seeing if you can see him. He could have been pacing or walking back and forth by the window.

IP Logged

AHASUERUS

I Love The Paranormal

seabrook Newhampshire
Reply #106 - Sep 19th, 2012, 5:29pm

looks like the shading and heavy grafiety to me but who knows

sheamiyake
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #107 - Sep 19th, 2012, 8:40pm

Very creepy I see a black mass.

IP Logged

learning spirit
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #108 - Jan 23rd, 2013, 3:58pm

i certainly see a figure in the frame, maybe it would be a good idea to do some research into the building?

IP Logged

Tori
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #109 - Feb 4th, 2013, 1:53am

Ya it looks like he is walking past the window. its very hard to tell but it looks like you snapped the picture at the right time Smiley

IP Logged

kelseyann
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

slc
Reply #110 - Feb 4th, 2013, 3:52am

do i see horns?? Shocked

IP Logged

Ohnoo
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #111 - Feb 4th, 2013, 5:16am

Im quite skeptical about this picture.
If the shadow is just standing there and not moving. Most likely there are things over there, that are creating this shade, ofcourse its dark as well.

Still a nice picture though kinda cute. Next time keep a torch with you, and if u experience such things again, turn it on, and turn it back off, you will see what i mean Wink
« Last Edit: Feb 4th, 2013, 5:17am by Ohnoo »  

IP Logged

IndianWolf
Senior Member Level 2

♥ IndianWolf ♥

Reply #112 - Feb 8th, 2013, 1:01am

Yeah I definitely do see something standing in the corner, I know someone else mentioned they see horns, So do I. I would be interested in knowing more about this Building and what might have happened there. Its so creepy to look at it appears this figure knew you was taking the picture and looked directly at you, I am also picking up the feeling or sense of Evil maybe because I seen Horns but I am getting this strange sense of evil or darkness, I dont know could be wrong. If you find anymore information about this place keep us updated, I'd like to know more about it.  Smiley Peace and Love IndianWolf  

IP Logged

daniellehollon
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

east alton illinois
Reply #113 - Mar 4th, 2013, 4:44am

Wow I have never seen anything like that before wow thanks for shareing

IP Logged

rocketmanmike
Interim Member Level 5

My gods complete me (THEM)

Reply #114 - Mar 19th, 2013, 1:34am

wow that is creepy

IP Logged

HighHopes
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #115 - Apr 12th, 2013, 5:33am

LOL  I get what people mean when they 'said' it looked like Batman, but I did see something almost immediately. Really nice picture  Smiley

IP Logged

jpsmith

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #116 - Apr 12th, 2013, 10:41pm

what was your experience? cool pic

IP Logged

AMorenoA

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #117 - Apr 23rd, 2013, 4:37am

LOVE this pic! What a great catch!

IP Logged

stephybabes92
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #118 - Apr 30th, 2013, 11:27pm

sleepysleeptech wrote on Mar 31st, 2009, 10:17pm:
I consider myself a Christian, and by that I mean that I believe that Christ died on the cross for my sins, and is my Lord and Savior. But that about ends the rest of my Christian belief. I am interested in learning Kaballah, have experienced a few other religions first hand through practice, and enjoy the Tarot and Runes.

hi there,

if you believe that Jesus is your lord and saviour, how come you didn't call on him to sort the entity out, and relied on your "guides" and Michael instead? If anyone has the authority to get rid of it surely Jesus does as he is above all?

Also would like to know, have you tried building a relationship with jesus like you have with michael? if so, do you talk to him about tarot and runes etc?

I am a christian as well, ie, JESUS IS MY SAVIOUR!!!! <3

Stephanie xxxx Cheesy

IP Logged

Zalimahh
Full Member Level 2

Energy Worker/ Psychic

Reply #119 - May 31st, 2013, 11:35pm

Thats very intresting and spooky. hehe

IP Logged

NO LONGER USED

ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE

Reply #120 - Jun 3rd, 2013, 5:01pm

Very interesting photo! To me it has a very odd shape almost like it wasn't a ghost, but a entities or supernatural being.

It looks like its got its hands/paws/claws? on the window frame and just slowly peaking up to see what is outside!

Rather interesting find! ~

- Tenoth

I have moved on to brighter days.

IP Logged

dorsey
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #121 - Sep 12th, 2013, 5:34am

Its dark but kind of looks like what I saw when I was 6 but it was in broad daylight..I saw what looked like someone dressed as a ninja hiding behind a bush that only i could see and my babysitter couldnt and I too was shivering crying..but only time i ever saw it and all i saw was the top half of body like this in the pic but i saw it broad daylight..this is night time..i always been on the search for anyone who seen what I seen and this is close if not is it..hmm?? But what happened after??

IP Logged

deb1968
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #122 - Oct 21st, 2013, 7:25pm

Nice.  It's like its looking at you and knows your there.

IP Logged

4th Horseman
Grande Fellow

GOR
Reply #123 - Oct 21st, 2013, 8:37pm

IndianWolf ~The place this picture was taken is called American Flats. Its an old abandoned mining mill outside of Gold hills, NV. local kids would gather to preform Satanic Rituals at this site and in this area. It is considered a paranormal hot spot for negative energy by most enthusiasts who live in this area, but is now considered off limits by the state after the resurrection of the V&T Railroad which conducts train rides through it going from Virginia City to Carson City. I am not Ed but have investigated with him, and this is just one of several bazar photo's that were taken from this area.
« Last Edit: Oct 21st, 2013, 8:39pm by 4th Horseman »  

... "One day DEATH will smile upon us all. On that day all you can really do is smile back."

IP Logged

xmelissa4
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #124 - Oct 23rd, 2013, 9:24am

forsure its like loking out the window good photo

IP Logged

Tsalagi_Dragon
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Pennsylvania, United States
Reply #125 - Mar 12th, 2014, 4:27am

It's dark, but I can definitely see it. It seems as if the figure was looking at you while you took the picture. It does look like the figure is wearing a jacket, and I'm not sure if the hat is a beanie - sort of looks like a baseball cap to me. Good photo Smiley

IP Logged

holiji
Full Member Level 3

mississippi
Reply #126 - Apr 7th, 2014, 10:23pm

Creepy

Holiji

IP Logged

Rabbit
Junior Member Level 4

I like my coffee... Lestat

Reply #127 - Apr 11th, 2014, 8:57pm

Interesting pic, indeed. And like someone else said before, it's especially something with those words written beneath him! Makes me want to go out spirit seeking again...although I know better than to do so. Don't stir the pot if you don't want some stew.

"Don't stir the pot if you don't want stew". -Myself

IP Logged

Distracted
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #128 - May 1st, 2014, 6:43pm

Very interesting. It's hard to tell for sure, but it looks like a dense shadow. It almost appears to be leaning on the window. Cool picture. I love hearing about experiences with the paranormal. Hopefully I will have some photos to share soon. Thank you for posting. Hugs.

IP Logged

Angelheber
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Oklahoma
Reply #129 - May 2nd, 2014, 2:21am

Don't know for sure what it is but that is definitely a cool picture. To me (you know special reasoning and all) reminds me of a goblin or something the pointy ears lol.

IP Logged

huzhouse
Full Member Level 3

live in the light
Erie, Pennsylvania
Reply #130 - Jun 12th, 2014, 11:41pm

Awesome picture! I love looking at photographs of ghosts, its amazing to see one. It looks like you snapped the picture at the perfect time! Great job!

IP Logged

j84
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #131 - Jul 14th, 2014, 6:01pm

i believe this is real a man mid 30s he is tied to that building it was a officer or apartment complex but this is very real

IP Logged

rene21
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #132 - Aug 19th, 2014, 8:41am

nice pic, made me shiver  Smiley

IP Logged

cotch
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #133 - Sep 14th, 2014, 12:01pm

wolfieboy wrote on Dec 23rd, 2008, 7:33am:
couldnt make a thing out

Same, could someone help point it out what part of the right window?

IP Logged

MotherWolf2214
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Ontario, Canada
Reply #134 - Nov 22nd, 2014, 10:47am

I see a black horned shadow entity in a cape. the words beneath him are quite fitting!.

IP Logged

anna7

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #135 - Jan 10th, 2015, 9:40pm

My God!This is a freakin real catch!
Great jobB-)

IP Logged

LaurieLee

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #136 - May 13th, 2015, 7:00pm

Wow, this photo is amazing.  Totally gave me the chills.  So, you felt this spirit also?

IP Logged

RexenRobyn
Interim Member

Cats see things we cannot!

Sunderland, UK
Reply #137 - Apr 4th, 2016, 1:30am

Like a shadow of a person... walking past the frame to the inside of the building.... strange :S

Life isn't measured on the breaths we take but the moments which take our breath away!
IP Logged

GlitterFly

california
Reply #138 - Sep 14th, 2016, 1:33am

I see it spooky Shocked

IP Logged

4th Horseman
Grande Fellow

GOR
Reply #139 - Sep 14th, 2016, 4:38pm

zuulatto wrote on Jun 30th, 2012, 9:48pm:
Can I ask where the photo was taken because his hat (to me) looks like the hat the cowboy or a jewish person would wear.  

This picture was taken at the American Flats ...... just down the hill from Silver City, and Gold Hills, in the State of Nevada.  It used to be  an old mining mill where they processed to ores taken from Virginia City, Gold Hills, and Silver City.  Back in the 80's  the site became popular with Satanist's  which may explain all of the activity there. If I can get it to upload here ..... we took another pic and seem to have caught another shadow figure .... most think it may have been someone, and it could have been, however we did not encounter anyone there ..... and this area is isolated .... no real roads ... and recently a construction company destroyed the trails to try and keep people out ..... because it is presently being used as a land mark for the Train ride from Carson to Virginia City.  Hope that answers your question.
Okay I got it to load it's under Shadow People ...... same place different building, different investigation.
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2016, 5:45pm by 4th Horseman »  

... "One day DEATH will smile upon us all. On that day all you can really do is smile back."

IP Logged

Pages: 1