Jan 19th, 2017, 10:51am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsJust For Fun › MINI PSYCHIC READING GAME!!! GREAT FUN
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 96
(Read 118817 times)
aprildawn
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

calgary, alberta, canada
Re: MINI PSYCHIC READING GAME!!! GREAT FUN
Reply #12 - Jan 15th, 2009, 6:58am

Well I searched for this because I see it is getting buried amongst all the other posts.  I guess that means it is my turn to respond.

I am 32 years young (just yesterday I was told I look 18 Tongue ).  I have a big mound of hair although I did just get it cut and she hacked away at my fringe with her gigantic scissors  Angry so yes i do have considerably less hair then the other day so you're kinda right in the balding part.

The next person is reading the book 'The Alchemist' or will soon purchase it because someone has been telling them they must read it.  They also like apple juice alot Smiley

IP Logged

purplelily32
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Albert Lea, Minnesota
Reply #13 - Jan 21st, 2009, 10:43pm

Yeah I think outside the box but don't live in the united kingdom and not a leo......

the next person has lost someone who is very dear to them...like either in death or a relationship

IP Logged

Kimmy
Moderators

Believing .........isn't
always seeing
West Virginia, USA
Reply #14 - Feb 27th, 2009, 4:23pm

I have lost someone very dear to me, but most of us have.

This is a great thread and I want to see it get more responses.

The next person likes flying, and the color red.  Appreciates flowers and has pets.

Enjoy The Ride.....

IP Logged

Hyphezya
Senior Member Level 4

What's normal these days?

Canada
Reply #15 - Feb 27th, 2009, 4:44pm

I do have a pet, his name is Storm. My only time flying was when a date tried to impress me with his flying training and let me fly the plane for a couple of minutes. The color red, um, no... I'm more into colors that are natural like brown and green. One flower, the Black Eyed Susan.

The next person is really into sports for the simple reason that their hunny bunny is into it as well. And for the really nice part is that they are really into flowers too, but the ones from outside and don't get picked from the ground. They also like it when it rains.

IP Logged

andthedrums
Interim Member Level 4

shake us out of a heavy
deep sleep, do it nowwww

Reply #16 - Apr 3rd, 2009, 6:21am

Not into sports, probably never will be.  I do love flowers, but its not a hobby...and I definitely feel bad about picked ones.  I am just beginning to explore vegetable gardening.  I love rain.  

The next person has a connection with the virgin Mary or some other prominent religious woman and they work with money.  And maybe something about ice cream...?

IP Logged

twinkletoes
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #17 - Apr 15th, 2009, 3:47pm

hi, its not the virgin mary but i love my goddess... i dont make a lot of money but i have ,ots of potiental coz im younge lol... oh and me and my mum love ice- cream and cake lol..

ok the next person will have red glasses, a blue car and live in the usa...

twinkletoes
xxxx

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 96