10/20/17 at 17:12:50
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsJust For Fun › MINI PSYCHIC READING GAME!!! GREAT FUN
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 
(Read 132908 times)
boofs2988

Re: MINI PSYCHIC READING GAME!!! GREAT FUN
Reply #570 - 12/18/16 at 23:02:20

[ftp][/ftp]
I haven't ran in awhile but running is my faborite workout/mediation.

ok just going with what picture came to my mind. might not even be anything closely reated. The next person I kept getting a picture of an older room, maybe some shag type carpet, and on the computer desk by my right hand or side I saw a silver necklace laying there that had some sort of symbolic meaning to them.

IP Logged

Jessa
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #571 - 01/08/17 at 23:36:40

Since I read this, I will duly reply to keep the spirit going. My room is old as my partner and I have lots of hand me downs and reclaimed/hand-made furniture. Silver necklaces are not our thing, but my computer desk is to the right of me and on the bedside table (immediately to my right) is a necklace pendant I made for my partner, complete with a malachite stone inside (a stone I associate deeply with him).

In my head I see a fair-toned person sitting in front of a window with grey skies outside and I keep thinking "dog tags". I am sick so this may just be me being muddled, but this is all in good fun so there you go!

IP Logged

tallet
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #572 - 01/28/17 at 23:16:50

I am sitting facing a window and the skys are quite grey, I'm pretty fair, but I do not and never have worn dog tags. I do however just now recall I forgot to feed my roomates dog..... so theres that, thanks for reminding me

I see a deer, someone very blond with longish hair, with a pain of somekind.

IP Logged

dream jo
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #573 - 01/28/17 at 23:46:00

yep in pane no long hor iv not had nlg hir in yrs  no blnd hor ehter pane thng rht wz spo t on
nxt persn i sea doz cros wrds in paper r or magzin thy do or cros stichh thy do

i do luv it
IP Logged

Lilucille
YaBB Newbies

Reply #574 - 02/01/17 at 20:15:05

Well, no, I dont like any of that stuff.

For the next person I'm seeing the color purple for some reason. Possibly greenish hazel eyes and loves clothing.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117