Jan 19th, 2017, 10:51am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsJust For Fun › MINI PSYCHIC READING GAME!!! GREAT FUN
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 
(Read 118818 times)
boofs2988
Full Member Level 3

Re: MINI PSYCHIC READING GAME!!! GREAT FUN
Reply #570 - Dec 18th, 2016, 11:02pm

[ftp][/ftp]
I haven't ran in awhile but running is my faborite workout/mediation.

ok just going with what picture came to my mind. might not even be anything closely reated. The next person I kept getting a picture of an older room, maybe some shag type carpet, and on the computer desk by my right hand or side I saw a silver necklace laying there that had some sort of symbolic meaning to them.

IP Logged

Jessa

I Love The Paranormal

Re: MINI PSYCHIC READING GAME!!! GREAT FUN
Reply #571 - Jan 8th, 2017, 11:36pm

Since I read this, I will duly reply to keep the spirit going. My room is old as my partner and I have lots of hand me downs and reclaimed/hand-made furniture. Silver necklaces are not our thing, but my computer desk is to the right of me and on the bedside table (immediately to my right) is a necklace pendant I made for my partner, complete with a malachite stone inside (a stone I associate deeply with him).

In my head I see a fair-toned person sitting in front of a window with grey skies outside and I keep thinking "dog tags". I am sick so this may just be me being muddled, but this is all in good fun so there you go!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96