09/18/19 at 14:53:29
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumMembers (Community) Forum BoardsBereavement and Grief › Letting go .... moving on.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
(Read 17280 times)
angelswings
God Member

I believe in Angels, Don't
you ?
Scotland
Letting go .... moving on.
01/07/09 at 15:36:39

At midnight on New Years Eve, I made the biggest decision of my life, it was hard for me to do and it broke my heart.
I had decided that I had to let Emma move on, had I clung onto her for too long ? .... some people may think I had, was I being selfish by keeping her with me? .... at the time, I thought not, but now, yes, I think I was.
It has taken me over three years to take this step, why I chose New Years Eve, I just don't know, it seemed appropriate I guess, a new year, a new start, not only for me, but for Emma too, she needs to be with the love of her life Jonathan, she needs to do whatever it is that spirits do.
I guess I was just scared of her "forgetting" me, I know she never would and that she will be there waiting for me when its my time to go.
How do I feel now? .... I feel as though a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, I feel as light as air, I feel happy again, I can now look back on all the things Emma and I did together with a smile on my face instead of tears streaming down my face, I have "set her free" ... I have moved on ..... I am strong.

I am just .................... me !
I will always be just .......me !
I LIKE being just ...........me!
If you don't like ............me
TOUGH !
You are stuck with ........me !

IP Logged

nyllana

I Love The Paranormal

Philippines
Re: Letting go .... moving on.
Reply #1 - 01/07/09 at 15:41:52

mum am soo proud of u. i know it took much strength and courage to do that. Emma will always be there for you, silently guiding you and never will she forget you. she loves you soo much and you know it in your heart. she will be happy to see you happy here Smiley
bless u

much love
xxx

p.s. she looks gorgeous just like her mom  Wink

IP Logged

Evie
Global Moderator

"Wherever I go... there
I am"
I am Canadian
Reply #2 - 01/07/09 at 16:01:37

Quote:
                                          Smiley I have moved on ..... I am strong  Smiley

I cried  Cry  and smiled  Smiley when I read this post angelswings. There is no time limit on grief ... acceptance has to be the hardest step. I don't think you have have done anything wrong sweetie .. not at all. Please don't feel like this was long overdue, or that you were harming Emma.  The timing of New Years is perfect and symbolic of new beginnings.   I remember  when you told me that Emma promised she would stay with you for three years.... and so it was.  I am so so so proud of you and Emma too.  Smiley Blessings Angelwings  ...   Smiley may you find a feather   Smiley

IP Logged

stormdancer
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 01/09/09 at 23:36:41

Wigs I know what a big thing this has been for you as we spoke a lot at christmas and I know how you were feeling then,  ( lol we speak every day!!!!!)...You have been strong these three years and have been through many different emotional times and you have always had Emma with you , and you have held each other up in many ways...Ken too. Now with the new year and three years on it's not wrong that you have made the decision to move on...Emma will always be with you in your heart and kens too and the love will always be there and will NEVER go...even though you let go..you will NEVER be alone.

You are truly one of the nicest people I know, strong, determined and loving. I know you will be fine ..Plus remember you have many friends here who love you a great deal and who will always be here for you.

Blessings to you my dear dear friend xxxxx

Lou xxxxx

IP Logged

Helen
Global Moderator

I am addicted to this
site!!!
lancashire england
Reply #4 - 01/10/09 at 10:47:29

For something so happy why am i crying?
I have said to you in chat, on the phone and on skype...how proud i am of you.
I am now saying it here.... Smiley
People here.... and this site was blessed the day you found us. Smiley
We all love you Wigs and your support and love will live on forever....With everyone you encounter here and wherever you go and whoever is lucky enough to have your kind wonderful soul in their lives.....
God bless you sweetheart. Smiley

love and peace helen.xxx...
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7