07/18/19 at 08:17:42
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumMembers (Community) Forum BoardsBereavement and Grief › Letting go .... moving on.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
(Read 16846 times)
nok
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Letting go .... moving on.
Reply #20 - 08/16/09 at 13:57:22

Angelswings,
You are so brave, and I'm very proud of you. Even though you have let her go, she and you will always be a part of each other's lives. The love that you have for each other will always live on. You will see your lovely daughter, Emma again one day for sure and that will be a beautiful and happy moment for the both of you.

You are a very loving and caring lady, and I'm sooo glad you're a part of this amazing, fantastic, loving site ! I am so grateful to God for bringing you into my life. You are an amazing and very kind person. Thank you for all the chats ( here) that we've had and for listening to me.

If you ever need to talk or want someone to listen to you, I'll always be here for you.

IP Logged

Joy
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Illinois
Reply #21 - 08/18/09 at 21:21:42

My heart goes out to you, I admire your strength and courage. Your daughter is a beautiful young lady, as is her mother. I also wanted to thank you for your time and kind words. I always believe in being loyal to others, I hope I can be a loyal friend to you whenever needed.

hugs, Joy_71

e153_003.jpg (6 KB | )
e153_003.jpg

IP Logged

Sarayu

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #22 - 10/29/09 at 21:07:26

What an inspiration. Thankyou for sharing your vulnerability and your healing. It brings tears to my eyes to see what your family has endured, and pride to understand your courage. Emma was a lucky girl to have such a family. Blessings and love to you-----Sarayu xoxox

IP Logged

doll
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #23 - 08/16/10 at 05:46:29

Dear Angel My sister unbreakable has told me that like her you lost a child I can not begin to imagine the pain pain the two of you have felt I just recently lost my companion My pain is deep but could never be as painfull as yours I know this because my sister still carries her pain after 8 years I pray that she will let go as you have done and find peace again

IP Logged

livv
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #24 - 11/26/10 at 23:22:16

Angeslwings
I offer my condolences and much love and happiness for you. I am personally still coping with the loss of both of my grandparents 4yrs ago. they say time heals all but i am still unable to to accept that they are gone seeing as though i still feel them and see them around me. it's an honor to know that it is possible to move on. HUGE hugs and LOTS of love you you.

livv08

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7