05/23/19 at 20:43:50
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumMembers (Community) Forum BoardsBereavement and Grief › Letting go .... moving on.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
(Read 16519 times)
mistychick82878
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

okeechobee fl
Re: Letting go .... moving on.
Reply #30 - 02/25/13 at 19:29:29

thank you so much helen it means alot to me that you would invite me to sit in and hopefully let some of the pain be discussed ....cause no matter what i loved that man and always will....i gave him 3 children who are constant little reminders of him day to day.....my passion for him was like the ocean overcoming a fire if you know what i mean....

IP Logged

Helen
Global Moderator

I am addicted to this
site!!!
lancashire england
Reply #31 - 02/25/13 at 20:04:20

Yes i do. I will see you tomorrow night in chat. In the mean time i know a lot of the members will be happy to chat you. Never feel alone. Its hard to keep going but it sounds like you have 3 wonderful reminders of him.
See you tomorrow night.xxxx

love and peace helen.xxx...
IP Logged

MayFlyz89

I Love The Paranormal

USA SOUTH CAROLINA
Reply #32 - 11/24/15 at 07:10:26

aww your brave into doing so i havent been able to do this yet blessing hugs and love to you both

http://anybodythere.net/cgi-bin/paranormal-forums/YaBB.pl?num=1414001794/8#8   click link to leave me some feedback ty   love and light be with you Sinserly MayFlyz89

IP Logged

stacyl222

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #33 - 09/06/16 at 23:04:50

Letting go and moving on is not the definitive end.  In the sense of loosing our loved ones moving on is not moving away and leaving them behind in a suspended time of when we physically lost them.  Look at moving on being learning that new normal as you carry them with you.  Your taking them with you as you continue on in this physical realm and growing as a person.  The people you encounter and help along the way will also help you carry on.  The letting go...sounds so final...its not...letting go in my eyes is letting go of that grief that shrouds the beauty of the love you have for the loved one.  AFter loosing my little sister in December I remember saying to myself over and over I will NEVER let go or MOVE on until I realized I was looking at it in the wrong aspect.  Our loved ones that pass love us as much in spirit as they do in physical, we must remember that and remember they are always near and more-so in their new forms than they were while here on earth in their physical forms.  Love to all and may all hearts mend.

IP Logged

perrdog
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

california, usa
Reply #34 - 09/20/16 at 04:49:17

You are alot further than I am. I lost my son to crib death many years ago and i havent let go. I was watching him at the time. I was responsible. I got really high that night. Around midnight I put him to bed in his bassinet. Like we were told to do...on his stomach with his head turned to the side. And tucked him in firmly. Then I passed out from being so high. About 2-3 am.....my wife at the time was celebrating my best friends birthday...girls nite out. She felt cold chills and told my friend they had to go home...something was wrong. My friend said no worries...perry is there. 20 min later more cold chils and she came home. she walked into our bedroom and screamed...i jumped out of bed half asleep..half high....and then she was screaming about my son....i grabbed him set him on the carpet and started cpr. When I pressed on his chest his last cry came out. I lost it. My son died because I was too high to feel or hear his need for my help. Yes i said feel.....i understand the bond between mother and child...she carries the child for 9 mo so i get it. But I also believe there is a bond between father and child...maby not as intense but it's thee. I was Mr. mom...i took care of our son from the moment we came home from the hospital 8 hrs after his birth. my wife worked. I was too high to fell him with my gifts I have as undeveloped as they were. I got high for 30 yrs trying to numb the pain. All it did was delay it until recently since I've been clean. So now I'm dealing with this loss all over again. I've never celebrated my birthday since he died...why?...because I buried him on my birthday...it's not a day for celebration...it's the day i buried my son. This losschanged my entire life and only now am I really dealing with it. Hopefully with my new best friends  (Jennifer) help I can get past this. Cry

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7