06/25/17 at 16:34:56
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumMembers (Community) Forum BoardsI Would Just Like To Say... Thank You › A PLACE TO THANK SOMEONE :
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 
(Read 22892 times)
TheThief

Re: A PLACE TO THANK SOMEONE :
Reply #105 - 12/02/13 at 10:42:47

Thank you Rose Rivers. It helped me to work on patience. You said it in well put words. Hope you are having a good day there!  Smiley

IP Logged

PaigeCatherine
YaBB Newbies

"Misfortunes make us wise."
- Mary Norton
UK
Reply #106 - 11/03/14 at 12:58:38

I would like to say thank you to Nikolie and Evie for leading a great picture reading class yesterday.

And to the readers: Mr. Angelicon, OneSpiritPlace, Suushil, EMPstrike, LaurieLee, Lillydancer and Holly. All of which provided accurate information and passed on messages that have definitely brought me some peace. You're all wonderful!

Love and light,
PC

"Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I say only the cat died nobly." - Arnold Edinborough

IP Logged

Barbarella

Reply #107 - 11/29/14 at 04:10:37

Oh my goodness so many souls to thank! Just wanted to send my love over here to all  Kiss

IP Logged

axme
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Nigeria
Re: A PLACE TO THANK SOMEONE : Thank you Ria :)
Reply #108 - 01/01/17 at 11:51:15

I would like to thank Ria for the reading she gave me. I really appreciate Ria Smiley It was not until after the reading on a different day in the morning that when i thought of the things she told me about my mother, i was much more surprised because of what i realized in relation to what she said about my mother and i said that indeed is my mom. The description of her character as a strong willed person, just made me even know that was indeed my mum. And the other things she said as well.  Thank you Ria. I appreciate Smiley

Discovering the little things in life.

IP Logged

8Violet
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #109 - 02/16/17 at 01:11:46

I would like to thank The Captain again for her readings on OJ.  I still feel like we will find him and I am still looking around the children's play ground.  Before I posted a request for help here, I used an Amethyst pendulum that my daughter gave me a few years ago and a city map.  He was in the area that The Captain named, but she really helped me narrow idown the search area and I also quit second guessing my own reading on the subject.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22