Feb 26th, 2017, 5:28am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal General Discussion Board › Can we feel spirits touching us??
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 14
(Read 59061 times)
kezalou
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Can we feel spirits touching us??
Feb 2nd, 2009, 4:14pm

I woke up in the middle of the night, to see a bright orange glow, from that glow stepped out my Gran. She had been dead for about 7 years. Anyway she came over to my bed and knelt down beside me and took my habd in hers.  It felt so real, she then turn to me and told me everything would be ok. I was crying and felt slighty unsure of what was going on, but I can vividly remember holding her hand. A couple of mins later she disappered. Can spirits hold your hand, or was I dreaming.  It felt so real. Could not wait til morning when I could tell my mum what had happened.

Kezalou

IP Logged

Greyowl59
Grande Fellow

Archetypal Healer
UK, England, Poole, Dorset
Re: Can we feel spirits touching us??
Reply #1 - Feb 2nd, 2009, 9:49pm

I reckon spirits can indeed touch us.  My brother screamed one night  once and said that someone touched him, that was when he was 6 and I was 10, back in the 1960's.  Much later a spirit materialised in his room and touched his arm, a young, voluptuous woman.  Once a spirit pulled me down my bed until I ended up sitting on the floor at the foot of the bed with my back leaning against the bed, and I was bewildered.  I couldn't see the spiriit, although I 'knew' it was a woman and could feel her grip on my ankkes as she pulled me. I also heard her giggling.  Clearly a prankster.

Greyowl
YIM  
IP Logged

Michellex
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Missouri
Reply #2 - Feb 3rd, 2009, 5:16pm

I often feel a gentle touch on my face, or feeling that someone is moving my hair when I am upset or stressed, as if they are trying to console/comfort me.

IP Logged

soulsearcher13
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - Feb 5th, 2009, 5:07pm

I have experience that too Michellle, I enjoy it  Wink

IP Logged

soulsearcher13
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - Feb 5th, 2009, 5:10pm

I also get a very hot feeling over my top of back/shoulders, like an arm around me.  Anyone else get this hot sensation?

IP Logged

kezalou
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #5 - Feb 6th, 2009, 7:38am

Nah I did'nt get a warm feeling. Though I do get warm feelings running through my hands when I am tring to pick something out like a winning ticket. If some tickets were put out on a table  i would be able to scan my hand ober them individually and would get a warm feeling from one of them, this one i would pick and it would be a winner. How weird is that???

Kezalou

IP Logged

soulsearcher13
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #6 - Feb 6th, 2009, 9:45am

Kez,

Wouldnt mind having that one!!  Have to try it.
Handy with the lotto, lol
 Cool
Soulsearcher13

IP Logged

kezalou
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #7 - Feb 8th, 2009, 2:20pm

OMG can't believe I have not tried that, really I haven'nt thanks for the idea. If I will I will go halves with ya.

Kez

IP Logged

twistedsister
Fellow Member

Home is a graveyard !

Graveyard
Reply #8 - Feb 8th, 2009, 3:59pm

Spirit's/ghost's can and do touch us all the time, when we least expect them too.........................

When you feel something touch the back of your neck...............

Something brush past your arm.........................

Shivers down your spine (even when its hot weather)....................

Ever felt someone sit down next too you, when no-ones there ?

A cold feeling come over a hand ?

How about your shoulder's........................

They are with us all the time.........................but they will let us know when they want us too know that they are here !

If you ever have any of these feelings, or something similar....stop and ask if anyones with you ?

b's twistedsis
Kiss

It is better to have loved and lost.............. Than not loved at all........

RIP................DRAGONRIDER

Once you're a Monster, you'll be always a Monster.
IP Logged

within
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Dover, Florida
Reply #9 - Feb 21st, 2009, 7:06pm

Yes.... I can say from experiance on one day about 8 or so years ago I had a spirit touch my leg , It felt just like someone was but there was no one there that i could see with my eyes, it did how ever scare me. now I wish it would come back to visit sometime....
« Last Edit: Feb 21st, 2009, 7:07pm by within »  

Love and Light, Within

IP Logged

hollydot1
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Bournemouth
Reply #10 - Mar 9th, 2009, 5:29pm

thats true i jhave just written about it, i have a cold right side of my face from time to time when i think about my friend. It feels comforting and i am aware of it and i hope it is her not me imagining it. I like her being near me.

IP Logged

Kimmy
Moderators

Believing .........isn't
always seeing
West Virginia, USA
Reply #11 - Mar 9th, 2009, 5:59pm

I often feel my hair being brushed as if by a hand, sometimes I feel a pressure against my lower legs, I do have cats so I look down to see who wants stroked now, but several times there have been no cats near me when it has happened.

Kimmy

Enjoy The Ride.....

IP Logged

within
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Dover, Florida
Reply #12 - Mar 9th, 2009, 6:00pm

Yes, Very much so I had been meditating one day when I felt something rubbing my leg this was the first time something like that had ever happend to me. It scared me and I wished it away. It left right then. I have learned alot more now and I wish it would come back I hate that I was scared then. it has never happened again I hope that one day it will come back and talk to me.......I would love to have one more chance.......

Love and Light, Within

IP Logged

Demonic23
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Chicago IL
Reply #13 - Mar 25th, 2009, 10:27pm

I been touched by a spirit. It was at my x bfs house. He has 2 spirits in his house. His uncle and grandma. I slept next to his sister in her room and the sister said her grandma sits on her bed and watches her fall alseep every night. Out of the blue i felt some spressure by my legs. She touched me maybe to find out who was sleeping by the sister? But idk it was like a weird feel. Don't know how to explain .

MSN | AIM  
IP Logged

angel70
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

/Brazoria Tx.
Reply #14 - Apr 14th, 2009, 4:39pm

I too have felt someone touching me.. a hand on my right sholder
a breeze in my hair when no brezze is present..hands on my face
when no one is present..so yes i do believe spirits can touch..

Love and Light
Angel62

IP Logged

Sassyspirit

I Love The Paranormal

Toronto, Canada
Reply #15 - Apr 16th, 2009, 9:42pm

I too believe that Spirits can touch us. Years ago, my Mother had to be hospitalized because she came down with a bad case of pleurisy. My Grandfather had just passed, in fact, my Mother fell ill coming back from his funeral and of course I was very distraught. I was laying down in bed crying and then I felt a hand on my left shoulder. It felt so real, that I looked around to see who it was. Of course, no one was there. Initially, I thought it was my brother because we both liked to hit each other while we were in bed sleeping because the chances of retaliation were slim!!--I know not very mature, but we were teenagers then and fought like cat and dogs to pass the time. Grin Anyway, I was convinced it was him and by the time, I looked around to the other side, I immediately fell into a deep sleep. It was as if the touch was laced with a heavy-duty sedative! No one can tell me what I felt wasn't real that night  because it was, I didn't imagine it, I only wonder who it was--a grandparent, an angel or guide?. It was a comforting touch, but it wasn't a soft, meek one, you could feel it's strength.  Its weird, but through the touch I felt a personality or message come through it, it was  almost like someone was telling me not to worry, cause everything will be alright and it was, it was a comforting, loving, message, but also I felt the personality behind it was no-nonsense and strict  (in a loving way). Sorry, it it sounds odd, I am trying to explain it to the best of my recollection.  This happened 20 years ago,  and I still remember it.  I also remember not feeling scared or shocked.  I also feel sometimes that someone is beside me on my left side right beside my ear,  as if they are trying to whisper to me but I have no idea what that could be about.

Best,
Sassy Smiley
« Last Edit: Apr 16th, 2009, 9:54pm by Sassyspirit »  

IP Logged

shello2
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #16 - May 14th, 2009, 7:53pm

i belive we can i sometimes think some 1 has got there and on my face

IP Logged

lynnwarren
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

washington state
Reply #17 - May 16th, 2009, 6:36pm

i have been slap on the arm several times and kicked a bunch figure it is trying to get my attention but can not figure it out. Seems to being getting more often. It is a woman I think because not big hits more like a wife would do her husand while he is driving lol. lately it has been driving our cats crazy too pulls their tails and they spin and try to bite something, seems to torment the black cat more than my tuxedo cat. They spin around and spit and run for the door and want out.They have sitt and watched something a long times, the pof they run away and hide.
« Last Edit: May 16th, 2009, 6:42pm by lynnwarren »  
YIM  
IP Logged

paranormalgirl
Supernumerary Fellow

Im diffrent and proud
of it
mississippi
Reply #18 - May 17th, 2009, 2:47pm

ive been in my car one day and fely like a hand had grab the back of my arm i rubbed it but the sensation was still there. i could feel the pressure of where the fingers were... Smiley

IP Logged

pinkrose
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #19 - May 24th, 2009, 2:41pm

yes they sure can, i feel them on my back. once they move my hand. the hairs on my arm stood up starting from my wrist and up my arm. my sister was at my home getting food out of the deep freezer and she pushed in the back, she was sure someone was behind her but noone was there when she turned around.i also felt a brush of energy move around me. changes in energies.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 14