04/24/17 at 14:24:18
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal General Discussion Board › Can we feel spirits touching us??
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 54
(Read 60986 times)
kezalou
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Can we feel spirits touching us??
02/02/09 at 16:14:42

I woke up in the middle of the night, to see a bright orange glow, from that glow stepped out my Gran. She had been dead for about 7 years. Anyway she came over to my bed and knelt down beside me and took my habd in hers.  It felt so real, she then turn to me and told me everything would be ok. I was crying and felt slighty unsure of what was going on, but I can vividly remember holding her hand. A couple of mins later she disappered. Can spirits hold your hand, or was I dreaming.  It felt so real. Could not wait til morning when I could tell my mum what had happened.

Kezalou

IP Logged

Greyowl59
God Member

Archetypal Healer
UK, England, Poole, Dorset
Re: Can we feel spirits touching us??
Reply #1 - 02/02/09 at 21:49:57

I reckon spirits can indeed touch us.  My brother screamed one night  once and said that someone touched him, that was when he was 6 and I was 10, back in the 1960's.  Much later a spirit materialised in his room and touched his arm, a young, voluptuous woman.  Once a spirit pulled me down my bed until I ended up sitting on the floor at the foot of the bed with my back leaning against the bed, and I was bewildered.  I couldn't see the spiriit, although I 'knew' it was a woman and could feel her grip on my ankkes as she pulled me. I also heard her giggling.  Clearly a prankster.

Greyowl
YIM  
IP Logged

Michellex

I Love The Paranormal

Missouri
Reply #2 - 02/03/09 at 17:16:50

I often feel a gentle touch on my face, or feeling that someone is moving my hair when I am upset or stressed, as if they are trying to console/comfort me.

IP Logged

soulsearcher13
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - 02/05/09 at 17:07:52

I have experience that too Michellle, I enjoy it  Wink

IP Logged

soulsearcher13
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - 02/05/09 at 17:10:40

I also get a very hot feeling over my top of back/shoulders, like an arm around me.  Anyone else get this hot sensation?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 54