Feb 23rd, 2017, 4:16pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal General Discussion Board › Can we feel spirits touching us??
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 
(Read 58904 times)
Lilly Ann
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Can we feel spirits touching us??
Reply #240 - Dec 10th, 2015, 2:03am

My grandmother smacked me across the back of the neck because I called someone older than me by their first name which is a big no-no in how she raised me. I knew exactly who it was and why.

IP Logged

Dryad Hahku
Senior Member Level 3

Piper
U.S.
Reply #241 - Dec 18th, 2015, 3:36am

I totally love all these posts.  About this subject everyone hase made
Rilly cool.  Lol.  Cool.  Get it.???
Anyways.  I am no professional,  nore am I a expert.  
But I do have some knowledge in this.
I believe that you can fill spirit's touch.
The more open you are the more you fill.
That's the first.
The opportunity for spiritual growth.
Spiritual growth is not one sided.

Sometimes the...  let's call us living, can be open.
Open in ways that are positive, in between  lol,  and
negative.  I belive spirit is as diverse and opionated as the
living.  If not.  More so.
You was open to receive the lovely touch of your Grand.
What a wonderful blessing she hase the open spirit to
touch you.  And you.  The open living spirit.  That the two of you
have physical contact between life and death.  It is a powerful connection
believe in it.  Enjoy it.  
This world is not  all that life is.
  Death comes to us all.
I believe that.  She will be the one to receive you.
  That's a long way longer time and even longest life away.

Love I'm finished.
    Piper

IP Logged

Owlscrying
Global Moderator

7th Sense

Reply #242 - Dec 18th, 2015, 7:00am

Smiley Piper Smiley

Smiley Beautifully conveyed. Smiley

IP Logged

Lilly Ann
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #243 - Jan 18th, 2016, 6:13pm

Smiley Thank you...that was beautiful..

IP Logged

DelboyUK

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #244 - Jan 30th, 2016, 7:02pm

kezalou wrote on Feb 2nd, 2009, 4:14pm:
I woke up in the middle of the night, to see a bright orange glow, from that glow stepped out my Gran. She had been dead for about 7 years. Anyway she came over to my bed and knelt down beside me and took my habd in hers.  It felt so real, she then turn to me and told me everything would be ok. I was crying and felt slighty unsure of what was going on, but I can vividly remember holding her hand. A couple of mins later she disappered. Can spirits hold your hand, or was I dreaming.  It felt so real. Could not wait til morning when I could tell my mum what had happened.

Kezalou

My Friend, I'm Delboy,, Genesis paranormal Experience, If you look on my you tube site, you will see positive evidence on film, of a spirit holding up its hand only to be gently clasped by both hands by the softer half of Genesis Paranormal Experience, this was an emotional moment for all watching the monitor,, There is another one Iv put the link to actually shows an entity attaching to and un attaching its self to her, and at one point the entity is actually stood in the middle of the room, watch the evidence on Genesis Paranormal Experience, There are other videos of interaction with the other side, please feel free to subscribe, start a conversation, join us on our journey  The technology I have puts a structure in any energy/sudden heat changes and puts a structure in what the sensor picks up, this is not the technology that you may have seen on you tube, this I far more advanced, but if you care to watch, this will answer your question ,https://youtu.be/hGgqpeX1qlo ,, and ,, https://youtu.be/0UAy5LZtQd8  ,they actually use our bodies to move around, I have proven the word attachment has nothing to do with Demonic, demons are in our heads, we all have our own demons to deal with, Delboy, Genesis Paranormal Experience

IP Logged

DelboyUK

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #245 - Jan 30th, 2016, 7:29pm

Dryad Hahku wrote on Dec 18th, 2015, 3:36am:
I totally love all these posts.  About this subject everyone hase made
Rilly cool.  Lol.  Cool.  Get it.???
Anyways.  I am no professional,  nore am I a expert.  
But I do have some knowledge in this.
I believe that you can fill spirit's touch.
The more open you are the more you fill.
That's the first.
The opportunity for spiritual growth.
Spiritual growth is not one sided.

Sometimes the...  let's call us living, can be open.
Open in ways that are positive, in between  lol,  and
negative.  I belive spirit is as diverse and opionated as the
living.  If not.  More so.
You was open to receive the lovely touch of your Grand.
What a wonderful blessing she hase the open spirit to
touch you.  And you.  The open living spirit.  That the two of you
have physical contact between life and death.  It is a powerful connection
believe in it.  Enjoy it.  
This world is not  all that life is.
  Death comes to us all.
I believe that.  She will be the one to receive you.
  That's a long way longer time and even longest life away.

Love I'm finished.
    Piper

,m Delboy, Genesis Paranormal Experience, watch the videos on our you tube channel, they sow actual interaction between Humans and spirits I am showing the world that they walk hand in hand with us, they use our energy to move around , its all there to see, I have technology that no one has been able to utilise to prove this, you may have seen attempts to use a sensor that can sort of imitate what it can pick up, but that sensor is used for a one and two player sensor, this is far more advanced, the technology is still being constructed, but what you see is what is happening,, and it sort of backs up what your saying and iv believed that we are one, only one of us is actually two, when this body is deleted the powerful one of the two of you is set free,, watch what iv put on the Genesis Paranormal Experience you tube channel, you will be amazed, please start a conversation, subscribe and join us on our journey,,https://youtu.be/0UAy5LZtQd8 is one that will interest you and ,, https://youtu.be/hGgqpeX1qlo is another that sort of backs up what your mindset is I think, have a look at the clips and follow  us, I have many hours nof footage and my photography/videography is extreme, regards, Delboy

IP Logged

DelboyUK

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #246 - Jan 30th, 2016, 7:48pm

Lilly Ann wrote on Jan 18th, 2016, 6:13pm:
Smiley Thank you...that was beautiful..

Genesis Paranormal Experience, yes we can, watch the evidence on our you tube channel, what you will see it spirit / human interaction, this is technology that is still being developed, you may have seen some thing sort of similar on some you tube channels, but this is still being developed, I'm a spiritual person, onece called by society a Hells Angel, but now the big I AM has gifted me with all that's needed to prove that the body is actually impeding the growth of our spirit, and we interact on a daily, hourly basis, join us on our journey,, subscribe, and start  a conversation, Regards , Delboy    https://youtu.be/hGgqpeX1qlo, this one is interesting, as is all the evidence,,,,  https://youtu.be/0UAy5LZtQd8 , This one I found very emotional, It actually shows a structure the sensor puts in a structure in an energy source it  pics up, this entity actually raises its hand for the softer part of genesis paranormal experience who gently clasps her hands round the entities hand, this Has never been seen this is in a church a century and a half old , where in 1461 the bloodiest battle recorded in English history took place, back in the day this building in the middle of a field would have been a place of refuge in times of conflict, this building is full of the spirits of children, I have footage to prove with out doubt, please watch, Respect, delboy

IP Logged

Astralwhispers
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #247 - Feb 11th, 2016, 10:19pm

I know that I can feel spirits touch me, when I go into my meditations my guides often massage my face to help me relax.  My face moves, its awesome.

IP Logged

Wind Dancer
Newbie Level 3

I Love My Fam....Squirrel!!

MA
Reply #248 - Mar 3rd, 2016, 12:24am

I feel them often. When I'm laying in bed playing games on my phone before turning in, my toes are touched. Or I can feel stroking of my hair in the back of my head, rubbing on my legs, back of shoulders, back. All different various days. I'm so used to it as a sensitive. My daughter as well but, she would rather they stay away.

IP Logged

dream jo
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #249 - Mar 19th, 2016, 4:28pm

yep we can   we all can
i oftn thn we can sea thm in sea wear ashs sckaterd

4_017.jpg (116 KB | 22 )
4_017.jpg
4_018.jpg (116 KB | 16 )
4_018.jpg
66.jpg (46 KB | 16 )
66.jpg

i do luv it
IP Logged

dream jo
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #250 - Mar 24th, 2016, 7:44pm

yep we do  Grin Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

i do luv it
IP Logged

kandi31
Newbie Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #251 - Mar 24th, 2016, 8:42pm

I don't know but I wish I could have an experience so that I could say it's real or not but evidently I am not special enough.. Cry

IP Logged

dream jo
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #252 - Apr 3rd, 2016, 5:41pm

yea we can evn syco `1s we can 2
scyco 1s gosh cn canbe crepyyy me my fir kid wear in kitchn 1 day we had onions pelt it us we did
it wz wen my dad wz alve
if hed bean on on hear e cud of toldy a few  storyss he cud of
iwish i rec him tell me thm or vido my dad tell me thm if i had clok it wnt bak yrs go wen i 1st got my big camcordr thm my small 1 i wish i had vidio him tell me thm
i no hi his famly livd in a honted hose in 1940s bt th dndt stay lng in it it had be pulld dwn coz pepel wear 2 psokt in it
i rembr tht 1 well coz id bean tld lots i wz
he luv parnorm thngs i thn its wear i get it frm i do

i do luv it
IP Logged

dream jo
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #253 - Apr 8th, 2016, 5:53pm

sum tims wen im in bed i can feal s1 sitin on my legs wear my legs i cnt mov thm coz i can feal s1 sitinon thn tie i do

its wear my legs feal stif

i do luv it
IP Logged

Wind Dancer
Newbie Level 3

I Love My Fam....Squirrel!!

MA
Reply #254 - Apr 25th, 2016, 11:16pm

kandi31 wrote on Mar 24th, 2016, 8:42pm:
I don't know but I wish I could have an experience so that I could say it's real or not but evidently I am not special enough.. Cry

You don't have to be "special". Maybe you've already had an experience and just brushed it off as a bug or something else. We all are "special" but some are just more "sensitive" to it. If you meditate, you can build up your sensitivity, I think. I know when I used to meditate more regularly, I became really sensitive to the point that it was too much for me lol, even my hearing improved dramatically (clairaudience). Let me know if you do the meditation practices and even keep a log if you want to keep experiences in it  Smiley

IP Logged

PaperFlowersCandyClouds

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #255 - May 1st, 2016, 4:18pm

I have been touched by a spirit and I felt a damp coldness. I've heard of people feeling energy in their bodies.

IP Logged

Cielo
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Brooklyn, New York
Reply #256 - Jun 13th, 2016, 1:56pm

Yes indeed. On three occasions my grandmother has come to me as a full body apparition. She has spoken to me and hugged me during times of great difficulties. Like when she lived she has come offering reassurance. On each occasion she gave me some type of message for a family member which has come true. During these experiences she felt lifelike. I could feel her love and warmth. She passed away 25 years ago but I know she is not gone.

IP Logged

stacyl222
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #257 - Aug 29th, 2016, 1:11pm

As I grow and become more aware the response gets bigger also.  It used to be the simple goosebumps or feeling like the hair on my head tingled...now I feel a rush of energy and get the goosebumps all over.  The scariest experience I ever had was in Saint Augustine FL one night in the historic district when I could NOT get to sleep from somespirit trying to brush the front of my hair back as I tried to sleep.  I had never had a physical even until that night and it terrified me.  Now im like hello, how are you?  Smiley

IP Logged

blackswan237
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

India
Reply #258 - Aug 31st, 2016, 7:25pm

I felt some bodyweight on me. As though the energy/spirit slept on me while I was asleep. Woke up & was a little frightened. As soon as I shut my eyes again, I felt the body weight again. Couldn't dismiss it as a dream this time.

IP Logged

blackswan237
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

India
Reply #259 - Aug 31st, 2016, 7:58pm

To add to the above, I felt it coming closer to my ear both the times while it was on me, but it didn't utter a word. There was this screaming silence. As soon as I sat up on the bed, it sure felt like a mother's love. But I wasn't too sure y was it on me.. I moved out of that apartment a couple of days later.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14