Jan 19th, 2017, 10:51am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal General Discussion Board › Can we feel spirits touching us??
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 
(Read 57463 times)
blackswan237
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

India
Re: Can we feel spirits touching us??
Reply #258 - Aug 31st, 2016, 7:25pm

I felt some bodyweight on me. As though the energy/spirit slept on me while I was asleep. Woke up & was a little frightened. As soon as I shut my eyes again, I felt the body weight again. Couldn't dismiss it as a dream this time.

IP Logged

blackswan237
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

India
Reply #259 - Aug 31st, 2016, 7:58pm

To add to the above, I felt it coming closer to my ear both the times while it was on me, but it didn't utter a word. There was this screaming silence. As soon as I sat up on the bed, it sure felt like a mother's love. But I wasn't too sure y was it on me.. I moved out of that apartment a couple of days later.

IP Logged

kuurt

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #260 - Sep 1st, 2016, 10:15pm

Hey blackswan, I'm not saying it wasn't a spirit you experienced because it could have been, but there's something else that it might have been.  

I've heard of other people feeling a pressure on their chest while sleeping as if something was smashing them.  And that sensation can be experienced because your astral body is slightly separated from the physical body while you're sleeping.  If the astral body is floating slightly below the physical body it could actually be your own physical body that you're feeling on top of you.  

I was sleeping on the couch once in the living room and I saw the room from a point of view that was impossible to see from where my physical body was lying on the couch.  So I think i was seeing from my astral body which was floating a few feet away.  

Another time I feel asleep with my arm around a pillow.  Later I felt the sensation of somebody putting their arm around me which freaked me out because I was sleeping alone.  It could have been a spirit but I think it was actually that my astral body had floated over a bit to where my pillow was at so the arm I was feeling around me was my own arm of my physical body.  Something to think about.  

Anyway, i think it's possible to feel spirits touching us but not all spirits can be felt just as some spirits have learned to move objects while other can't.

IP Logged

Silvatiousgray

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #261 - Sep 7th, 2016, 10:32pm

My mother passed away last year. One day I had a panic attack and felt like I couldn't breathe. All of a sudden I felt my mom's presence behind me and she massaged my shoulders. I felt that. I knew it was her even tho i couldn't see her. So yes u can definitely feel spirits touching you.

IP Logged

dream jo
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #262 - Dec 6th, 2016, 10:11pm

yes day lucy died ic ud hear bell jingln on her colr all nite i cud

i do luv it
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44