08/24/17 at 09:45:12
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal General Discussion Board › Can we feel spirits touching us??
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 
(Read 63815 times)
PaperFlowersCandyClouds

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Can we feel spirits touching us??
Reply #255 - 05/01/16 at 16:18:31

I have been touched by a spirit and I felt a damp coldness. I've heard of people feeling energy in their bodies.

IP Logged

Cielo
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Brooklyn, New York
Reply #256 - 06/13/16 at 13:56:19

Yes indeed. On three occasions my grandmother has come to me as a full body apparition. She has spoken to me and hugged me during times of great difficulties. Like when she lived she has come offering reassurance. On each occasion she gave me some type of message for a family member which has come true. During these experiences she felt lifelike. I could feel her love and warmth. She passed away 25 years ago but I know she is not gone.

IP Logged

stacyl222

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #257 - 08/29/16 at 13:11:32

As I grow and become more aware the response gets bigger also.  It used to be the simple goosebumps or feeling like the hair on my head tingled...now I feel a rush of energy and get the goosebumps all over.  The scariest experience I ever had was in Saint Augustine FL one night in the historic district when I could NOT get to sleep from somespirit trying to brush the front of my hair back as I tried to sleep.  I had never had a physical even until that night and it terrified me.  Now im like hello, how are you?  Smiley

IP Logged

blackswan237

I Love The Paranormal

India
Reply #258 - 08/31/16 at 19:25:02

I felt some bodyweight on me. As though the energy/spirit slept on me while I was asleep. Woke up & was a little frightened. As soon as I shut my eyes again, I felt the body weight again. Couldn't dismiss it as a dream this time.

IP Logged

blackswan237

I Love The Paranormal

India
Reply #259 - 08/31/16 at 19:58:17

To add to the above, I felt it coming closer to my ear both the times while it was on me, but it didn't utter a word. There was this screaming silence. As soon as I sat up on the bed, it sure felt like a mother's love. But I wasn't too sure y was it on me.. I moved out of that apartment a couple of days later.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54