08/19/17 at 02:42:23
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal General Discussion Board › Can we feel spirits touching us??
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 
(Read 63716 times)
Rose Rivers
God Member

With spirit I have truly
come alive
Isle of Wight
Re: Can we feel spirits touching us??
Reply #265 - 02/27/17 at 11:03:14

absolutely, Bviolet.
One night, driving home from circle, I was stopped by the police because I had a faulty headlight. I felt strangely warm standing there talking to them, but thought nothing of it at the time. I am used to spirit closing in on me.
I took the car to the garage the next morning for a new headlight bulb. They asked if I knew one of my tyres was about to have a blow out and cause a serious accident... I would have had that accident if they hadn't arranged for me to be stopped. Then I knew why I felt so warm that evening.

Last night I had one cat by my pillow, one cat by my feet and one swinging off the duvet. I only have two living cats. The one swinging off the duvet is a new-to-me spirit cat named Emmiline. She's always doing things like that to let me know she's there!!

Rose Rivers, medium and writer
IP Logged

PrinZess

I Love The Paranormal

Plano, Texas
Reply #266 - 02/27/17 at 16:13:55

After my dad died a few years back, I could sworn I felt him near me and I was at work one morning early on weekend after he died, I was really troubled about all the time we lost when he was alive because we fought constantly but his hand on my shoulder one morning after he died,... I received a message that he had peace with God and is resting now.   It helped me me to  move on somewhat.  I still miss him and think about him often and still tell him I love him.

A lot of times, I feel something touching my hand, or shoulder, back, leg.... not sure who it is but I know it is a spirit.  
They are all around us, just be careful and know when or how to discern between good and evil.  I have had evil spirits to try and approach me too but I rebuke them in Jesus name and they flee.

I used to Astral travel a lot when I was growing up and living at home with parents.  Sometimes, I think I did,  to try and escape the unhappy childhood I had,  the abuse and unhealthy childhood I had.

Yes, the spirit world is real.

Nahimana Takchawee Nidawi

IP Logged

8Violet
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #267 - 03/02/17 at 04:54:29

Rose Blessings.... Thank you so much

IP Logged

dream jo
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #268 - 03/03/17 at 15:53:26

yes we can laltl iv bean on stirs sean a man go in my kison thng its my brht gon in or s famly meber wen i do go in kisn aftr folwin thm no 1 s thes its hapned abpt 3 or 4 tims ths wk 3 tims lst wk iv not tld no 1 coz thy al redy thng im a mad nut cas thy do

i do luv it
IP Logged

debbie123
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #269 - 03/19/17 at 13:46:36

Hello , I believe u can feel spirits touching u i once felt a blow on my fringe it actual moved my hair there was no windows open and no draughts that could of caused the sensation of someone blowing on my hair

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54