Jan 20th, 2017, 3:43am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › PLEASE POST ANY FREE-FLOATING PSYCHIC INFO YOU RECEIVE
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 32
(Read 49777 times)
lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

PLEASE POST ANY FREE-FLOATING PSYCHIC INFO YOU RECEIVE
Jul 8th, 2009, 12:29am

This was inspired by an incident years ago, when my mother was told by a psychic that she kept seeing a blonde guy in a blue-and-red-chequered lumberjack shirt who kept rolling the sleeves up and down over and over. My mother couldn't think of anyone who matched the description the psychic gave her:
It wasn't till later that she found out that, at the moment they were speaking, I had been sitting in my apartment 150 miles away cradling my dying cat in my arms and rolling the sleeves of the blue-and-red-chequered man's shirt I was wearing up and down over and over again, because it was a cold winter day and I was taking turns exposing one arm at a time so my kitty could always have my skin against her face .......

Perhaps whilst meditating, or preparing to read for someone else, or even going about your daily business, you get some psychic information or messages and they don't make sense at the moment, or you can't identify the spirit who visits you?

Maybe you have been "revved-up" psychically by being on this site, or in chat, or whatevah, and the messages pertain to someone here Smiley

I thought it might be interesting for you to post that information ....... perhaps the rightful recipient wil be guided here to find the information
Smiley

lavenderangelwings@gmail.com

IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Re: PLEASE POST ANY FREE-FLOATING PSYCHIC INFO YOU RECEIVE
Reply #1 - Jul 19th, 2009, 4:03pm

Oh come on, stalwart ABTers!!!

Contribute! Contribute!

Work those psychic vibes!

Smiley

IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Reply #2 - Aug 1st, 2009, 9:57am

I hope this will ring a bell with someone and act as a warning:

I got a picture of a man, middle aged, bald on top of his head all the way down to his ears, a frings of graying hair from the ears down to about the collar. He has a noticeably bad complexion. Deep-set piercing blue eyes. Bone structure more fine than coarse. Thin lips over small straight white teeth. Very high cheekbones. A sort of mean expression as his usual expression, which reflects his character. Average height, good figure for a middle-aged man, with a flat stomach. In the vision he was wearing a plaid or chequed shirt tucked into blue jearn with a brown leather belt.
Can't see his feet, he ends before his feet. Wearing a water-resistant jacket, like a rubberized windbreaker or similar.

He is not dull-witted but has never developed much intelligence because he does not give a damm about anything which does not directly concern him, his desires or convenience, never has and never will. In school was a sneaky bully, quiet and dangerous as a rattlesnake.

He has a drinking or substance abuse problem, but i think it is drinking, he is a menace when drunk. He has a criminal background but accepts no responsibility. He does not come across as overtly bad in public, just seems average on the surface, but he is a sociopath who feels no real feelings for anyone.

If this man is in your life or comes into your life, run fast and run far

IP Logged

akasha
Moderators

Readings request to Evie
or on forums please
UK
Reply #3 - Aug 1st, 2009, 11:33am

This sounds very vivid and clear. I feel that one of our members will be directed to the post if it is for them.
To come to you this way i am wondering if he has passed or is here.
The man is not known to me but i hope it rings a bell for someone else.
Since losing my dogs my mediumship and spirit connection is not as strong so i stay with my psychic side and my cards... spirits coming to me has quieted down but i am sure it will return when i am ready again.
I can say that last year while meditating and even now when i meditate i get messages.
From the feed back i have had many messages have been validated and people have been able to take what i have had for them.

I am waiting for Fairy to get better and hopefully Kingclaw and Fairy will resume their classes on how to work with mediumship.
Their classes were excellent i and i for one will be joining them again if they resume after the summer. Smiley
« Last Edit: Aug 1st, 2009, 11:37am by akasha »  

IP Logged

CarmenD
Junior Member Level 5

Heal the world

Reply #4 - Aug 27th, 2009, 2:37am

I felt Goosebumps with the description of the man. I think is a very good idea to post things that could be relate it to somebody else or just helpful to anybody, like you I believe that there is always a reason for things to happen whether you are aware or not; and they keep coming until they serve their purpose; well this is my personal experience. The most important advice for me to tell right now is MEDITATE, meditation clarify thoughts among other great advantages. Meditate often and quite your mind.

Regards, Carmen Deen  

IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Reply #5 - Nov 29th, 2009, 7:13pm

Well now. Every (extraordinarily rare) time I can manage to get past my physical pain and relax, I get a message to pass on. Again regarding a nasty man with malevolent intent ....... Why does no-one ever get a freakin' message to pass on to meeeeeeeSmiley, LMAO??

I spent eleven hours straight yesterday on the frickin computer trying to work out a glitch in the frickin shoping cart Im trying to add to my jewelry blog, and then I staggered into bed and slept straight through thirteen hours (except getting up to pee) and I must have gone into a deep state for the first time since the end of July when I had my last contact with an entity. I thought this was a dream, but I woke up twice and then went back directly to this vision the moment I was back in bed, and once it was after getting up to pee (heehee I stayed awake huddled under the covers for as long as I could till my bladder was about to burst before I reluctantly got up, doncha HATE it when you have to get up from a warm bed into an icy room?) so I know it was important.

The boy hopes to contact a member of this site.

I first saw a man of Greek descent living in an English-speaking country, middle-aged, medium to short height, pudgy, curly dark hair not recently cut, either a pencil moustache or stubby 5 oclock shadow, just throws on his work clothes because he works a grimy construction job, deep laugh lines half from laughing and half from scowling, bloated face with no cheekbones or structure showing, looks pudgy from bloating from the booze and pub food even though he works very hard physically and has always been in construction. He is the kind of hair-trigger tempered, bellowing, generally not-pleasant guy of whom you say to yourself, whew, Im glad I dont have to live with that guy!!! every time he crosses your path.

Something set this guy off. He has led a normal blue-collar life with no criminal record, but this time he drank not to get drunk to forget but to take the edge off his suicide. He did it on the spur of the moment, not out of despair but just cause he was fed up with everything well, he didnt know it, but it was living with his own hate that spoiled life for him. He did it very quickly but he took two innocent boys with him.

I should say here that the first boy never appeared to me, there is a chance that he went into a coma or similar but did not actually die at that time, though I get the imprression he did die. I know that there was a second boy involved. I never saw the phycality of the second boy because it was as if I was looking through his eyes.

The Greek man went to the construction site, where he did not attract attention he was after all a worker and he was not drunk, he was in control of himself, just steely determined to do this thing and the details are sketchy because here I switched over to the murdered boys vision, but the Greek guy used a machine handy on the construction site to plow across a space at full speed and plowed into either a trailer or shed or something huge like that, and pushed it over the edge into a big void.

I get confused because first I thought I saw a bridge, but it may have been the bare steel girders or the half-constructed building or a steel scaffold . Anyway the boy was showing me that he was pushed out into space. He was either in the trailer-thingie or was on the other side when it hit, with the other boy, and they were pushed out over the edge and fell to their deaths along with the Greek man.

The boy hovered out in air far above what looked to me like a highway down below; at any rate there were cars and trucks maybe the construction site? It was only a split second of course but at that point he took me out there and I saw it from his eyes, and it was indescribably sickening, the terror. He thought he was scrabbling to hold onto anything in reach but he could not have actually moved physically as it was only a second before he fell, though to me when I fell it did seem like slow-motion, too, it was so horrific.

He plummeted but only saw the ground coming closer for what I would say was about twenty feet, then, mercifully, he left his body: his soul was out of his body before the impact, so he felt nothing. He saw nothing of his bodys impact, either, as he was already through the tunnel and into the afterlife.

Where he arrived in the afterlife was not filled with light and brightness but with earthy colours like grass and forest, and was swirling and not solid yet, and though no-one had come to greet him yet he felt the love and had absolutely no feelings of fear or anger or even shock at his death. Then, beings approached him to welcome him and give him some sort of orientation, as he had left his body so quickly.

Im not clear on whether it was his time to die, or whether the Greek man had affected the boys fate with the freely-willed action of murder, and I dont believe we are meant to know that in this life: we are not meant judge as we are unable to comprehend the entirety of life and death, or even the substance of it.

Suddenly, I was back in the boys body in the horrific moment far up over the earth as he was pushed over, and the boy kept shouting at me, I DIDNT DO IT! I DIDNT DO IT! I DIDNT DO IT!

He was telling me to pass on the message that he did not commit suicide in some bizarre pact. He did not do that. But in the dozens of rumours swirling around about the stunning event, some extremely bizarre rumours have sprung up ....... you know how it is ....... Roll Eyes

Hes talking to his parents. He wants someone on this site to read this and pass the message on to his father and especially to his mother in case their grief makes them vulnerable to self-doubts even though they know the truth in their hearts .......

He does not need to pass along a message of love to his parents and siblings because they know he loved them deeply and he knows they loved him deeply. He is with them now every single day and he knows he will be reunited with them soon enough, so there is no feeling of loss, and he doesnt miss them because he is still with them every day. He wishes they knew they were together every day and would not carry on so about what he missed out on in this life by dying so young ----- he missed out on NOTHING, he says

and this is how he explains it to me --- very simply, this lifetime here is, to those where he is now, as one day is to an entire lifetime to those of us here.

It was never ruled murder, the construction company and the investigating authorities were reluctant to call it a homicide because there was no evidence whatsoever, the Greek guy did it on the spur of the moment and took the innocent young guys with him out of sheer malevolence, just because he could and he said, Hell if Im gonna die Im gonna take everyone else I can with me!, and he just shrugs at what their families had to go through . That is what his personality was like and remains like where he is.The boy is concerned that his family must ignore any small-minded gossip, as has occurred because of the nature of the accident as it was officially declared, as it will do no good and will just torment them. Let it rest.

The Greek man is not where the boy is. He is in some nasty place I didnt want to look at too closely, LMAO: he is still malevolent and feels no remorse whatsoever and has no compassion.

Now this is interesting:
The Greek man who murdered the boys is connected with the Ouija board!!! YIKES!!

I am being given an explanation of the Ouija board:
There is an evil (and that is apparently the only word I can use to describe it), an energy so enormous in scope that our human minds cannot comprehend it, just as there is a benevolence (we humans call it God), an energy so enormous in scope that our human minds cannot comprehend it. These are not entities as we know entities, but something unique to themselves in creation. The evil uses the Ouija board as a portal, mindlessly, without particular intent, just because it is convenient .

The Greek man has stayed in this dimension to cause trouble, and the way he is accessing this dimension is through the portal of the Ouija board.

The boy wants to warn someone on this site, maybe even someone he did not know in life but whom he hopes will read this and as a result not play with the Ouija board, as it will cause trouble to many: the board ususally does, Im being told.

The people who play with the board and the entities connected with it, are like carriers of a deadly disease: they may not even show symptoms but still be contagious, and more than one person with whom they come in contact may becme infected all unbeknownst. They, in turn, act as a carrier for the infection and spread it around unbeknownst to innocent people they come in contact with, however briefly. Thus the disease spreads until it is epidemic.

The entity who was the Greek man, survives and is targeting someone who is on this site at the moment and is arrogant/ignorant enough to bligthely say that they are protected because they recite a few words of mumbo-jumbo about white light and the entities not from the light not having the power to hurt them because they mutter these words: the Greek man is laughing contemptuously and the boy is quietly trying to get the message to this person its female not to play with the Ouija board.

You have no protection by reciting prayers and incantations. The only protection against any danger is from enlightened understanding, and enlightened people do not consider it sport and play to toy with trapped souls, I am being told. This girl is tempting fate and will also cause trouble for others all unawares if she puts her ego before humility and assumes that she can control everything she encounters with her silly words of protection, he is telling me.

Words can be powerful talismans as representing the light and goodness but only if you have enlightenment in your heart, and enlightened people have turned toward God, whatever form that takes for you, but it is the God-energy nonetheless and they would choose not to associate with those darker entities deliberately, were they enlightened enough to have the strength to protect themselves by alligning with the light and the God-energy. That is what I am being told.

Oh My Goodness!! LOL!! Its not like I think of the Ouija board much at all or would ever consider playing with one anyway (though did once when I was about eight), as they give me the shudders for reasons I never understood, so all this is a surprise to me LOL!!

But, the boy has given me his messages to pass on, and now it is out of my hands.
« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2009, 7:45pm by lavenderangelwings »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 32