Jan 20th, 2017, 3:38am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › PLEASE POST ANY FREE-FLOATING PSYCHIC INFO YOU RECEIVE
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 
(Read 49775 times)
gbgirl1

usa
Re: PLEASE POST ANY FREE-FLOATING PSYCHIC INFO YOU RECEIVE
Reply #174 - Jan 21st, 2015, 5:24am

gbgirl1 wrote on Jun 12th, 2014, 5:45pm:
Moxie wrote on Mar 12th, 2014, 3:07am:
Hello all!

I have Jackie here with me, but it might not be spelled conventionally. She has a stomach problem - up high, like a hernia. She wears glasses when they don't make her face hurt right around her temples. Also, she has blondish curly hair. Not ringlets, more like a perm that is a little bit older. Her hair isn't naturally blonde. If she belongs to you please contact me!

Th
Moxie

Is this for me?

My sister< Jacque, was 19 when she passed had died blonde hair.  Wore glasses but hated how they gave her headaches.  Let me know

-Jen

IP Logged

Poison Ivy
Grande Fellow

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Reply #175 - Jan 22nd, 2015, 6:49pm

Hello Everyone!! Smiley

I attended a development class here yesterday and unfortunately had to leave class before I had the chance to deliver this reading!!

Female connected to nursing/caregving......possibly with an "M" name connection. She had a mother/grandmother/aunt type energy.

She liked some kind of red drink....red wine maybe or some type of red tea.

I heard the phrase "Angels & Lullabyes" and heard her say "baby girl".

She shows herself dancing and laughing...very full of life.

I feel that she passed from something heart and/or blood related.

Whoever she came through for....she wants to acknowledge something you recently did, something you were recongnized for, an award perhaps, or a big accomplishment!! She is very proud and she was singing Katy Perry's "Roar"....keep that "eye of the tiger"!!! Grin

There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

IP Logged

Barbarella
Full Member Level 4

Reply #176 - Mar 20th, 2015, 5:51pm

I'm just going to type what I hear from my guide since I have no idea whom I'm connecting with.

- Treadmill, you're always on it, your productive during these times on your treadmill
- Young adult male
- "M" name
- Today you have a trip to the grocery store
- Body image is important to you, and wellbeing overall, loves to be active
- This summer will be tranquil for you, you will find peace and tranquility through walks in the park.
- You're a perfectionist
- You are gifted very strongly, nature strengthens your ability.
- I see a calm, peaceful, and meaningful life overall. Yet I feel there is a bit of loneliness you struggle with, but you distract yourself with working out.
- Your work is a bit boring for you, you didn't intent to have a job like yours, but you live comfortably.
- Protein supplement (idk that's all I got for that but I type what I hear)

Okay! To whomever you may be, this is what I picked up on from you.

IP Logged

Barbarella
Full Member Level 4

Reply #177 - Mar 20th, 2015, 6:08pm

^^ You will become more financially stable. Not rich, but more consistency financially.

IP Logged

Katerpillar
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Oklahoma
Reply #178 - Mar 21st, 2015, 2:56am

Ok I am very new to this although I have been having dreams for awhile. The first time I really notice that these dreams may mean something was when I dreamed about Princess Diana's death and the events that lead up to it days before it happened. Then for awhile the dreams stopped. I had a loss in 2006 and had a dream visit twice from that person, then the dreams stopped again until recently when my bro passed on New Years.

Anyway, I don't have any names or even know to whom if anyone these images belong but they aren't connected to me so I'm going to put them out there.

First dream scenario: older male maybe grandfather type, slender build dress shirt white no tie, first button undone, brown trousers, brown loafers. Kind eyes, no glasses, maybe blue eyes or light eyes His hair is brown light brown not quite grey yet but his face is aged, maybe early 60s. Don't know the era he passed in can't really tell from the surroundings. He shows me a package of chewing gum, a green package like Wrigley's gum. And that's all I got it's almost like he used to give pieces of gum to someone. It was their special treat, cause it was a shared secret. Maybe the person was a child that wasn't allowed to have gum, because of some reason. Idk. Anyway all I got from that one.

Ok next dream scenario: an Asian girl she shows me her feet , she is wearing light lime green crocs but they resemble Mary janes and look to be made of rubberized plastic, her feet are turned in like pigeon toed, her feet is beside a curb and I am hearing she can't step up, then an older Asian woman is to my left side she is watching me and the girl. I ask the girl her age but she won't say. The Asian lady maybe 35 to 45 says she's 5 in kindergarten, then I turn and look down a street it's in a residential area, the road is straight and looks fairly smooth on the right hand side is a two story house with a set of steps leading to the porch they are cement, the house is grey, the porch leads to an open door, there is a light on in the doorway, an Asian male runs out, he is tall slender and about 16 or 17, he runs down the sidewalk beside me and doesn't say a word. Then I look up the street again and see a firetruck coming. That's it don't know who is the spirit or if there is one. Maybe someone will relate?

Ok last dream scenario: it's a street, and a child a girl, she has brown hair it's shoulder length and she is leaving a school? Babysitters house ? I don't see the building she comes out of. She is wearing a coat it's blue, kinda of an older type coat, can't really put a name to it, and a stocking cap it's blue as well. She darts across the street to a woman a blond haired woman, her hair is shorter and cut in a bob, she is standing by a mini van, then I notice two dogs in the street, large dogs, what is really weird is they are laying on a blanket and its pink salmon pink. One dog is white the other tan, I see a semi coming down the road swerving from side to side the dogs move as if they sense danger. After the semi passes I see a man a spirit man, long grey hair pulled in a pony tail riding a motor cycle with a leather vest no sleeves go into a two story red brick house. The man looks aged like 60s. Wearing a black bandana. Ok I know not much to go on but that's what I got.

Sry it's so cryptic but I'm just figuring all this stuff out..... It may not mean anything at all, btw the mini van was blue, light blue maybe silver a newer style like a ford freestyle but may be a different make or model just the body type. Not boxy.

IP Logged

morena
Junior Member Level 5

Inquisitive
Chicago
Reply #179 - May 25th, 2015, 1:50am

Okay, so this is the first time I'm posting in this forum because I'm not quite sure what to do with this info, I'll just pass it on and hope that it makes sense to someone...

I wouldn't really post if not for the fact of how insistent this is

I saw a young child, looked like a boy with short (cut around the eyes) hair wearing a blue knit cap.

He had on sneakers that reminded me of Converse, he seemed shy and kept looking down. I'm pretty sure his name started with A-like Adam...

Anyways, he said only one thing, "The last thing she said to me was-Dinner at 7"

Also something to do with roses, kept bringing up roses, but I got the impression that he felt he was missing something.

That's all I have, if any of this makes sense to anyone, please repy.[size=14][/size]

Speak your mind, no one else can do that for you.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32