Mar 1st, 2017, 5:45pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › PLEASE POST ANY FREE-FLOATING PSYCHIC INFO YOU RECEIVE
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 
(Read 51360 times)
Poison Ivy
Grande Fellow

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Re: PLEASE POST ANY FREE-FLOATING PSYCHIC INFO YOU RECEIVE
Reply #160 - Aug 28th, 2014, 3:45pm

I believe my Guide actually showed me this woman while I slept last night...He showed me a photo and told me her name.

She is/was a Deputy/Police Officer....some kind of law enforcement.....green uniform. I was told her last name was Hobbs. She is african american, wore her hair in long braids that she would put back and up while she was on duty. She has a smile that would light up a room!! Very beautiful, big smile. She has a lovely, happy energy. If anyone can claim this woman please let me know and I will see if I can get anything more!! Smiley
~Ivy

There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

IP Logged

Kaelea Majere
Supernumerary Fellow

I am Runner 5
Buchanan, GA
Reply #161 - Sep 2nd, 2014, 7:00pm

I have a male; young 17-25 range. He has dirty blonde hair or perhaps it was dark, but he had a bad dye job. I see the blonde, but lots of brown too. It's very long ; I'd say mid shoulder, and so wavy to almost be curly. He's light skinned with bright eyes, and a smile that would brighten any shadow. He reminded me of a surfer/skater type, and had a distinctly hippie vibe. He's very thin, perhaps with a little muscle , but not much. The first time I saw him was in meditation. He was wearing a black beanie on his head, and said very clearly 'So soon after the first few days...' I do feel like he said more. I just didn't get it. I also saw him in a dream a few nights ago. We sat in a room upon a mattress that was completely bare except for a single wadded up sheet hanging half off the bed (a seedy hotel perhaps? The last place he was alive?). We had a good long chat, but I can't recall what was said. He had a very vivacious, adventurous, positive personality, and seems very pleased with his lot on the other side. It feels like he's enjoying the spirit world immensely, and I feel like that's at least part of his message that regardless of the circumstances of his death (whatever it may have been) that he's very happy and having a blast. If I get anything else I'll be sure to add it. If anyone can claim him let me know Smiley Until then , and as long as he's about I'll do my best to keep him entertained  Grin

IP Logged

AnnieOakley1
Newbie Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #162 - Sep 5th, 2014, 6:31am

klee62485 wrote on Jun 25th, 2014, 9:27pm:
I'm getting an anxious middle aged woman, accidental death. Something that happened to her chest, she's having trouble breathing. Depressive energy. Brown hair, thick but not heavy. Pale complexion that shows off her brown eyes. She's seeking her daughter. If anyone knows this woman please contact me. Her daughter goes to a lot of psychics. Her mothers energy is trapped.  

This is my first time exploring this site. I find it absolutely wonderful that others also share the same experiences and beliefs that I do. I just read this post for the first time and I think it may relate to me. The only thing that doesnt fit is my mothers eye color.

Annie Oakley1

IP Logged

Twist of Fate
Senior Member Level 4

don't cover your eyes
to look at the moon.

New Brunswick, Canada
Reply #163 - Sep 7th, 2014, 7:43pm

This is a great idea Smiley
I get images all the time and sometimes I never figure out what they mean. In 2000 I saw the most despair of a man.
Looked like he'd just climbed up out of a ditch, his clothes were dirty and torn and he looked like he'd been through a wreck. He was just standing at the side of the road and I will never forget the sorrow I saw in his eyes. Only way I can describe what seemed to be his pain was that he'd tried so hard to get this girl to fall in love with him as she was his dream girl. After much work they fell in love and stayed in love and had beautiful children together and were so happy for years together and then a tragic accident took his wife's and children's lives. As if he were driving and blamed himself and just crawled up out of the ditch of this accident in such shock, disbelief and pain and guilt all at once. Such deep sorrow. I have yet to ever see such a look on anyone I've ever met. Such sorrow and deep pain as I said I will never forget this look.

IP Logged

1voltage
Grande Fellow

New York
Reply #164 - Sep 17th, 2014, 10:04am

I have a bit of a jumbled one here...

Young man on a naval ship. He is in uniform, thin, boyish face, dark hair. Lined up at attention with many other men on the deck of the ship. I see the numbers 9 and 1 on the side of the ship but can't make out any other numbers.

Then he kind of morphs into an older man maybe 50ish ( I suck at ages), in civilian clothes and says " How silly for a Sailor to drown". I get the impression that drowning caused his death but it did not happen in the line of duty, seems to have happened later in life. Very laid back, easy going feeling to this guy. I feel like this message is for a woman, though I can not tell if it is for Mother, wife or daughter????
In the older age version he presents, he has lost the boyish look and looks rather rugged, tall, still on the thin side, gives me the outdoorsy feel. I get a name with a "T', like Tony, Tommy

If anyone can claim him please...
Edited- He also showed me at the older age, himself on a small boat fishing.
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2014, 10:14am by 1voltage »  

"We live in a culture where it has been rubbed into us in every conceivable way that to die is a terrible thing. And that is a tremendous disease from which our culture in particular suffers. Alan Watts

IP Logged

spirit horse
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #165 - Oct 9th, 2014, 8:24pm

hi i am not sure if i am at right place but i have a lil boy  10-12 years of age bright light blue eyes  ,blond hair , i feel headache and get accident and somebody ( female feels guilty) does this ring a bell to anybody ? he seems to wait  for a long time to give a message  to this female .
please let me know if that rings a bell.Thank you all

IP Logged

spirit horse
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #166 - Oct 28th, 2014, 7:07pm

i got validation today  for the young boy today  thanks all....it was very nice to finally can deliver his message  Smiley

IP Logged

Barbarella
Full Member Level 4

Reply #167 - Nov 28th, 2014, 6:51am

There will be a storm.  Flooding.  House damages.

IP Logged

gbgirl1

usa
Reply #168 - Dec 11th, 2014, 6:28am

Very accurate!! Thank you

-Jen

IP Logged

Barbarella
Full Member Level 4

Reply #169 - Dec 11th, 2014, 10:36am

JenniePocket was it my info that was accurate for you? If so no problem! And sorry about the house troubles!

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

~Our actions are our only
true possessions~~
uk
Reply #170 - Dec 18th, 2014, 10:52am

I really dont know what to do with these two guys. There not going anywhere.
Ive actually stopped reading for a while, so im unsure why theyve popped up as i do believe spirit are aware what im upto and not. I also dont often do the random links as i dont leave myself open enough for it, So i figure all i can do is put it out there.

So the most prominent, MICHEAL and wow that name is strong, so wether its his or the person hes searching for again im unsure and will explain why.
This is a gentleman who would of passed late 20's early 30's, a sudden passing as this link is kind of bitty, and he shows me the air of confusion he felt upon entering the after life, it took him a little while to adjust. Hence where this other male comes in, he would of met this man at his passing, he also is helping bring his energy through. But this isnt his father, infact it doesnt so much feel like a blood relation, but the 2nd man, older, would of been very close to him. He doesnt give me much information promptly saying, 'im not here for me'
So i return to the first younger gentleman, he has light hair, slim build.
He shows me a house and a number 37
He wants also to acknowledge a female here on this plane he wishes to send his love to. She to has light hair, mousey brown shoulder length and curly, he shows me her with great loving energy from him, she wears a beautiful silver necklace and earrings, infact he shows me that as a present she was given.
hmmm he also shows me some kind of scar or medical issues relating to the top of her arm, maybe shoulder or even armpit.
A name comes through with this lady relating to her a daniel, i am rubbish with names but he is quite clear, its very unusual for me to get names this clear.
ok so, his passing, i see impact, but its like he isnt even sure how this happened, there was some kind of impact to his head, but this was actually secondary to the event, what happened before is hazy, but i see him being thrown around violently. Very quickly lost consciousness, now this is VERY new to me in a reading, but he actually shows me him leaving his body as he was passing and now i can see an area of building works, a road ok right i think i get it, this was a work related accident, or on/near a working site.
Bare with me.
A vechile was involved, i wasnt sure but now i am, and there is something prominent about the vechile being red or a red vechile here.
He had a mole on his face he shows me, just underneath his eye (sorry random just saying what i get!)
HE is desperate to get this message out there, he knows this was a sudden loss, he shows me the family are still in shock over this and coming to terms with it very slowly, he now mentions a richard name.
In short he wants you to know he is home safe and tranisitoning with great love and support, he holds up a whistle with a smile and blows it.

And now i hope to lovingly say goodbye to these beautiful souls with a thankyou for sharing your energy with me Smiley Smiley Smiley

Luv n hugs Maia xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Like a hole in the paper is both in the paper
and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state
in the very centre of consciousness,
and yet beyond consciousness.

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

gbgirl1

usa
Reply #171 - Dec 27th, 2014, 1:47am

Maia wrote on Dec 18th, 2014, 10:52am:
I really dont know what to do with these two guys. There not going anywhere.
Ive actually stopped reading for a while, so im unsure why theyve popped up as i do believe spirit are aware what im upto and not. I also dont often do the random links as i dont leave myself open enough for it, So i figure all i can do is put it out there.

So the most prominent, MICHEAL and wow that name is strong, so wether its his or the person hes searching for again im unsure and will explain why.
This is a gentleman who would of passed late 20's early 30's, a sudden passing as this link is kind of bitty, and he shows me the air of confusion he felt upon entering the after life, it took him a little while to adjust. Hence where this other male comes in, he would of met this man at his passing, he also is helping bring his energy through. But this isnt his father, infact it doesnt so much feel like a blood relation, but the 2nd man, older, would of been very close to him. He doesnt give me much information promptly saying, 'im not here for me'
So i return to the first younger gentleman, he has light hair, slim build.
He shows me a house and a number 37
He wants also to acknowledge a female here on this plane he wishes to send his love to. She to has light hair, mousey brown shoulder length and curly, he shows me her with great loving energy from him, she wears a beautiful silver necklace and earrings, infact he shows me that as a present she was given.
hmmm he also shows me some kind of scar or medical issues relating to the top of her arm, maybe shoulder or even armpit.
A name comes through with this lady relating to her a daniel, i am rubbish with names but he is quite clear, its very unusual for me to get names this clear.
ok so, his passing, i see impact, but its like he isnt even sure how this happened, there was some kind of impact to his head, but this was actually secondary to the event, what happened before is hazy, but i see him being thrown around violently. Very quickly lost consciousness, now this is VERY new to me in a reading, but he actually shows me him leaving his body as he was passing and now i can see an area of building works, a road ok right i think i get it, this was a work related accident, or on/near a working site.
Bare with me.
A vechile was involved, i wasnt sure but now i am, and there is something prominent about the vechile being red or a red vechile here.
He had a mole on his face he shows me, just underneath his eye (sorry random just saying what i get!)
HE is desperate to get this message out there, he knows this was a sudden loss, he shows me the family are still in shock over this and coming to terms with it very slowly, he now mentions a richard name.
In short he wants you to know he is home safe and tranisitoning with great love and support, he holds up a whistle with a smile and blows it.

And now i hope to lovingly say goodbye to these beautiful souls with a thankyou for sharing your energy with me Smiley Smiley Smiley

Luv n hugs Maia xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jen

I may know the boy, Daniel youre referring to.

-Jen

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

~Our actions are our only
true possessions~~
uk
Reply #172 - Dec 27th, 2014, 7:00pm

Hi jenniepocket, cute name btw lol This message came as one piece, that all of it would relate for the reader hun Smiley
Luv n hugs Maia xxxxxxxxxxx

Like a hole in the paper is both in the paper
and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state
in the very centre of consciousness,
and yet beyond consciousness.

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

gbgirl1

usa
Reply #173 - Jan 14th, 2015, 1:22am

My cousin Ryan had a mole on his face and was killed by a vehicle in his yard and his brothers name was Daniel

-Jen

IP Logged

gbgirl1

usa
Reply #174 - Jan 21st, 2015, 5:24am

gbgirl1 wrote on Jun 12th, 2014, 5:45pm:
Moxie wrote on Mar 12th, 2014, 3:07am:
Hello all!

I have Jackie here with me, but it might not be spelled conventionally. She has a stomach problem - up high, like a hernia. She wears glasses when they don't make her face hurt right around her temples. Also, she has blondish curly hair. Not ringlets, more like a perm that is a little bit older. Her hair isn't naturally blonde. If she belongs to you please contact me!

Th
Moxie

Is this for me?

My sister< Jacque, was 19 when she passed had died blonde hair.  Wore glasses but hated how they gave her headaches.  Let me know

-Jen

IP Logged

Poison Ivy
Grande Fellow

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Reply #175 - Jan 22nd, 2015, 6:49pm

Hello Everyone!! Smiley

I attended a development class here yesterday and unfortunately had to leave class before I had the chance to deliver this reading!!

Female connected to nursing/caregving......possibly with an "M" name connection. She had a mother/grandmother/aunt type energy.

She liked some kind of red drink....red wine maybe or some type of red tea.

I heard the phrase "Angels & Lullabyes" and heard her say "baby girl".

She shows herself dancing and laughing...very full of life.

I feel that she passed from something heart and/or blood related.

Whoever she came through for....she wants to acknowledge something you recently did, something you were recongnized for, an award perhaps, or a big accomplishment!! She is very proud and she was singing Katy Perry's "Roar"....keep that "eye of the tiger"!!! Grin

There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

IP Logged

Barbarella
Full Member Level 4

Reply #176 - Mar 20th, 2015, 5:51pm

I'm just going to type what I hear from my guide since I have no idea whom I'm connecting with.

- Treadmill, you're always on it, your productive during these times on your treadmill
- Young adult male
- "M" name
- Today you have a trip to the grocery store
- Body image is important to you, and wellbeing overall, loves to be active
- This summer will be tranquil for you, you will find peace and tranquility through walks in the park.
- You're a perfectionist
- You are gifted very strongly, nature strengthens your ability.
- I see a calm, peaceful, and meaningful life overall. Yet I feel there is a bit of loneliness you struggle with, but you distract yourself with working out.
- Your work is a bit boring for you, you didn't intent to have a job like yours, but you live comfortably.
- Protein supplement (idk that's all I got for that but I type what I hear)

Okay! To whomever you may be, this is what I picked up on from you.

IP Logged

Barbarella
Full Member Level 4

Reply #177 - Mar 20th, 2015, 6:08pm

^^ You will become more financially stable. Not rich, but more consistency financially.

IP Logged

Katerpillar
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Oklahoma
Reply #178 - Mar 21st, 2015, 2:56am

Ok I am very new to this although I have been having dreams for awhile. The first time I really notice that these dreams may mean something was when I dreamed about Princess Diana's death and the events that lead up to it days before it happened. Then for awhile the dreams stopped. I had a loss in 2006 and had a dream visit twice from that person, then the dreams stopped again until recently when my bro passed on New Years.

Anyway, I don't have any names or even know to whom if anyone these images belong but they aren't connected to me so I'm going to put them out there.

First dream scenario: older male maybe grandfather type, slender build dress shirt white no tie, first button undone, brown trousers, brown loafers. Kind eyes, no glasses, maybe blue eyes or light eyes His hair is brown light brown not quite grey yet but his face is aged, maybe early 60s. Don't know the era he passed in can't really tell from the surroundings. He shows me a package of chewing gum, a green package like Wrigley's gum. And that's all I got it's almost like he used to give pieces of gum to someone. It was their special treat, cause it was a shared secret. Maybe the person was a child that wasn't allowed to have gum, because of some reason. Idk. Anyway all I got from that one.

Ok next dream scenario: an Asian girl she shows me her feet , she is wearing light lime green crocs but they resemble Mary janes and look to be made of rubberized plastic, her feet are turned in like pigeon toed, her feet is beside a curb and I am hearing she can't step up, then an older Asian woman is to my left side she is watching me and the girl. I ask the girl her age but she won't say. The Asian lady maybe 35 to 45 says she's 5 in kindergarten, then I turn and look down a street it's in a residential area, the road is straight and looks fairly smooth on the right hand side is a two story house with a set of steps leading to the porch they are cement, the house is grey, the porch leads to an open door, there is a light on in the doorway, an Asian male runs out, he is tall slender and about 16 or 17, he runs down the sidewalk beside me and doesn't say a word. Then I look up the street again and see a firetruck coming. That's it don't know who is the spirit or if there is one. Maybe someone will relate?

Ok last dream scenario: it's a street, and a child a girl, she has brown hair it's shoulder length and she is leaving a school? Babysitters house ? I don't see the building she comes out of. She is wearing a coat it's blue, kinda of an older type coat, can't really put a name to it, and a stocking cap it's blue as well. She darts across the street to a woman a blond haired woman, her hair is shorter and cut in a bob, she is standing by a mini van, then I notice two dogs in the street, large dogs, what is really weird is they are laying on a blanket and its pink salmon pink. One dog is white the other tan, I see a semi coming down the road swerving from side to side the dogs move as if they sense danger. After the semi passes I see a man a spirit man, long grey hair pulled in a pony tail riding a motor cycle with a leather vest no sleeves go into a two story red brick house. The man looks aged like 60s. Wearing a black bandana. Ok I know not much to go on but that's what I got.

Sry it's so cryptic but I'm just figuring all this stuff out..... It may not mean anything at all, btw the mini van was blue, light blue maybe silver a newer style like a ford freestyle but may be a different make or model just the body type. Not boxy.

IP Logged

morena
Junior Member Level 5

Inquisitive
Chicago
Reply #179 - May 25th, 2015, 1:50am

Okay, so this is the first time I'm posting in this forum because I'm not quite sure what to do with this info, I'll just pass it on and hope that it makes sense to someone...

I wouldn't really post if not for the fact of how insistent this is

I saw a young child, looked like a boy with short (cut around the eyes) hair wearing a blue knit cap.

He had on sneakers that reminded me of Converse, he seemed shy and kept looking down. I'm pretty sure his name started with A-like Adam...

Anyways, he said only one thing, "The last thing she said to me was-Dinner at 7"

Also something to do with roses, kept bringing up roses, but I got the impression that he felt he was missing something.

That's all I have, if any of this makes sense to anyone, please repy.[size=14][/size]

Speak your mind, no one else can do that for you.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10