06/29/17 at 01:26:33
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › PLEASE POST ANY FREE-FLOATING PSYCHIC INFO YOU RECEIVE
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 39
(Read 53234 times)
Maia
God Member

~Our actions are our only
true possessions~~
uk
Re: PLEASE POST ANY FREE-FLOATING PSYCHIC INFO YOU RECEIVE
Reply #170 - 12/18/14 at 10:52:33

I really dont know what to do with these two guys. There not going anywhere.
Ive actually stopped reading for a while, so im unsure why theyve popped up as i do believe spirit are aware what im upto and not. I also dont often do the random links as i dont leave myself open enough for it, So i figure all i can do is put it out there.

So the most prominent, MICHEAL and wow that name is strong, so wether its his or the person hes searching for again im unsure and will explain why.
This is a gentleman who would of passed late 20's early 30's, a sudden passing as this link is kind of bitty, and he shows me the air of confusion he felt upon entering the after life, it took him a little while to adjust. Hence where this other male comes in, he would of met this man at his passing, he also is helping bring his energy through. But this isnt his father, infact it doesnt so much feel like a blood relation, but the 2nd man, older, would of been very close to him. He doesnt give me much information promptly saying, 'im not here for me'
So i return to the first younger gentleman, he has light hair, slim build.
He shows me a house and a number 37
He wants also to acknowledge a female here on this plane he wishes to send his love to. She to has light hair, mousey brown shoulder length and curly, he shows me her with great loving energy from him, she wears a beautiful silver necklace and earrings, infact he shows me that as a present she was given.
hmmm he also shows me some kind of scar or medical issues relating to the top of her arm, maybe shoulder or even armpit.
A name comes through with this lady relating to her a daniel, i am rubbish with names but he is quite clear, its very unusual for me to get names this clear.
ok so, his passing, i see impact, but its like he isnt even sure how this happened, there was some kind of impact to his head, but this was actually secondary to the event, what happened before is hazy, but i see him being thrown around violently. Very quickly lost consciousness, now this is VERY new to me in a reading, but he actually shows me him leaving his body as he was passing and now i can see an area of building works, a road ok right i think i get it, this was a work related accident, or on/near a working site.
Bare with me.
A vechile was involved, i wasnt sure but now i am, and there is something prominent about the vechile being red or a red vechile here.
He had a mole on his face he shows me, just underneath his eye (sorry random just saying what i get!)
HE is desperate to get this message out there, he knows this was a sudden loss, he shows me the family are still in shock over this and coming to terms with it very slowly, he now mentions a richard name.
In short he wants you to know he is home safe and tranisitoning with great love and support, he holds up a whistle with a smile and blows it.

And now i hope to lovingly say goodbye to these beautiful souls with a thankyou for sharing your energy with me Smiley Smiley Smiley

Luv n hugs Maia xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Like a hole in the paper is both in the paper
and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state
in the very centre of consciousness,
and yet beyond consciousness.

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

gbgirl1

usa
Reply #171 - 12/27/14 at 01:47:14

Maia wrote on 12/18/14 at 10:52:33:
I really dont know what to do with these two guys. There not going anywhere.
Ive actually stopped reading for a while, so im unsure why theyve popped up as i do believe spirit are aware what im upto and not. I also dont often do the random links as i dont leave myself open enough for it, So i figure all i can do is put it out there.

So the most prominent, MICHEAL and wow that name is strong, so wether its his or the person hes searching for again im unsure and will explain why.
This is a gentleman who would of passed late 20's early 30's, a sudden passing as this link is kind of bitty, and he shows me the air of confusion he felt upon entering the after life, it took him a little while to adjust. Hence where this other male comes in, he would of met this man at his passing, he also is helping bring his energy through. But this isnt his father, infact it doesnt so much feel like a blood relation, but the 2nd man, older, would of been very close to him. He doesnt give me much information promptly saying, 'im not here for me'
So i return to the first younger gentleman, he has light hair, slim build.
He shows me a house and a number 37
He wants also to acknowledge a female here on this plane he wishes to send his love to. She to has light hair, mousey brown shoulder length and curly, he shows me her with great loving energy from him, she wears a beautiful silver necklace and earrings, infact he shows me that as a present she was given.
hmmm he also shows me some kind of scar or medical issues relating to the top of her arm, maybe shoulder or even armpit.
A name comes through with this lady relating to her a daniel, i am rubbish with names but he is quite clear, its very unusual for me to get names this clear.
ok so, his passing, i see impact, but its like he isnt even sure how this happened, there was some kind of impact to his head, but this was actually secondary to the event, what happened before is hazy, but i see him being thrown around violently. Very quickly lost consciousness, now this is VERY new to me in a reading, but he actually shows me him leaving his body as he was passing and now i can see an area of building works, a road ok right i think i get it, this was a work related accident, or on/near a working site.
Bare with me.
A vechile was involved, i wasnt sure but now i am, and there is something prominent about the vechile being red or a red vechile here.
He had a mole on his face he shows me, just underneath his eye (sorry random just saying what i get!)
HE is desperate to get this message out there, he knows this was a sudden loss, he shows me the family are still in shock over this and coming to terms with it very slowly, he now mentions a richard name.
In short he wants you to know he is home safe and tranisitoning with great love and support, he holds up a whistle with a smile and blows it.

And now i hope to lovingly say goodbye to these beautiful souls with a thankyou for sharing your energy with me Smiley Smiley Smiley

Luv n hugs Maia xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jen

I may know the boy, Daniel youre referring to.

-Jen

IP Logged

Maia
God Member

~Our actions are our only
true possessions~~
uk
Reply #172 - 12/27/14 at 19:00:22

Hi jenniepocket, cute name btw lol This message came as one piece, that all of it would relate for the reader hun Smiley
Luv n hugs Maia xxxxxxxxxxx

Like a hole in the paper is both in the paper
and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state
in the very centre of consciousness,
and yet beyond consciousness.

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

gbgirl1

usa
Reply #173 - 01/14/15 at 01:22:30

My cousin Ryan had a mole on his face and was killed by a vehicle in his yard and his brothers name was Daniel

-Jen

IP Logged

gbgirl1

usa
Reply #174 - 01/21/15 at 05:24:09

gbgirl1 wrote on 06/12/14 at 17:45:55:
Moxie wrote on 03/12/14 at 03:07:43:
Hello all!

I have Jackie here with me, but it might not be spelled conventionally. She has a stomach problem - up high, like a hernia. She wears glasses when they don't make her face hurt right around her temples. Also, she has blondish curly hair. Not ringlets, more like a perm that is a little bit older. Her hair isn't naturally blonde. If she belongs to you please contact me!

Th
Moxie

Is this for me?

My sister< Jacque, was 19 when she passed had died blonde hair.  Wore glasses but hated how they gave her headaches.  Let me know

-Jen

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 39