06/25/17 at 13:12:16
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › PLEASE POST ANY FREE-FLOATING PSYCHIC INFO YOU RECEIVE
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 
(Read 53203 times)
Maia
God Member

~Our actions are our only
true possessions~~
uk
Re: PLEASE POST ANY FREE-FLOATING PSYCHIC INFO YOU RECEIVE
Reply #180 - 10/30/15 at 09:13:40

I was meant to give this yesterday in a class but by the time I came back, it had finished so thought id post it here.

This gentlemans been with me over a week, so I am honouring his presence and hope he finds his sitter, I have an idea who it is but thought id post here as the easiest way to get it through.

the message in it came across as something that was very personal so I haven't gone into depth about it Smiley

ive got someones dad here, unique fellow to say the least im in awe of him and laughing! Ive never had this happen before, very individual, but when i asked how he passed he is so busy making jest about it and laughing, its making me chuckle! He says ooh ache here, rubs around his middle chest area, then ooh pain here rubs his shoulder and he is kinda chuckling as he does this, what a guy! so im not very clear on this, it appears it was chest stomach area related, but there was an element of taking a few knocks because of his illness, a few falls maybe! or bumping into things! But also an overall energy imbalance, blood borne, so either blood pressure issues or blood borne disease, He also makes refernece to his wife who is still here and laughs and says let her know this, cause shes started doing it now to!
Hear 51 as relevant.
medium height, tho small medium, light hair and eyes. Was a beautiful guy, such a joker, really knew how to take life smiling, he is here to say you worry about about a relationship your in loosing its closeness, hes here to say just keep being who you are, dont change things to suit others because your perfect as you are. He loves you very much and just wants to remind you that you dont need to adapt yourself, have utter faith in all you are Smiley he also acknowldges his anniversary recently, octobers a very emotional month for the sitter, many memories in different forms, but hes always right with you.

Lots of love Maia xxxxxxx

Like a hole in the paper is both in the paper
and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state
in the very centre of consciousness,
and yet beyond consciousness.

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

SamanthaJ
God Member

You'll never walk alone

E.Sussex, England
Reply #181 - 10/31/15 at 20:51:05

Maia wrote on 10/30/15 at 09:13:40:
I was meant to give this yesterday in a class but by the time I came back, it had finished so thought id post it here.

This gentlemans been with me over a week, so I am honouring his presence and hope he finds his sitter, I have an idea who it is but thought id post here as the easiest way to get it through.

the message in it came across as something that was very personal so I haven't gone into depth about it Smiley

ive got someones dad here, unique fellow to say the least im in awe of him and laughing! Ive never had this happen before, very individual, but when i asked how he passed he is so busy making jest about it and laughing, its making me chuckle! He says ooh ache here, rubs around his middle chest area, then ooh pain here rubs his shoulder and he is kinda chuckling as he does this, what a guy! so im not very clear on this, it appears it was chest stomach area related, but there was an element of taking a few knocks because of his illness, a few falls maybe! or bumping into things! But also an overall energy imbalance, blood borne, so either blood pressure issues or blood borne disease, He also makes refernece to his wife who is still here and laughs and says let her know this, cause shes started doing it now to!
Hear 51 as relevant.
medium height, tho small medium, light hair and eyes. Was a beautiful guy, such a joker, really knew how to take life smiling, he is here to say you worry about about a relationship your in loosing its closeness, hes here to say just keep being who you are, dont change things to suit others because your perfect as you are. He loves you very much and just wants to remind you that you dont need to adapt yourself, have utter faith in all you are Smiley he also acknowldges his anniversary recently, octobers a very emotional month for the sitter, many memories in different forms, but hes always right with you.

Lots of love Maia xxxxxxx

Ahh, bless
It's a shame you missed sharing it in class!  Sad
I hope you find the sitter for this message.. I believe you will find sitter.. i'm just replying here with the quote again in hopes sitter can be found.  Smiley

hugs
Sam

IP Logged

Darklightkelly
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #182 - 11/19/15 at 13:28:46

Totally agree great idea, I am totally out of practice readings and it's good to just write something you get but have no clue what it means, I was just reading some posts in the forums and could see a Jewish man ( Orthodox ) I have no clue who he is and connected too and is too strong to be my imagination.
I'm being drawn to France, he seems troubled, maybe crying, he is speaking but not in English, I know there is a lot going on in France at the moment but only felt him after reading some posts here.

IP Logged

gbgirl1

usa
Reply #183 - 01/20/16 at 06:47:53

apropos43 wrote on 06/13/13 at 06:23:20:
 When in picture worth a 1000..... Kept having two sentences repeat over in over in my mind.  Know its from an older woman to a much younger woman and said with love....
             "Irish eyes are smiling" and "Stop worrying child"

I believe this is meant for me. The son "when Irish eyes are smiling" was my grandparents song. I bought it just to listen even though it's an old song!!

-Jen

IP Logged

Absolute plane

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #184 - 01/29/16 at 05:20:10

really amazed on how floating info can  relate to ABT members...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39