Jan 20th, 2017, 3:43am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › PLEASE POST ANY FREE-FLOATING PSYCHIC INFO YOU RECEIVE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 32
(Read 49778 times)
SamanthaJ
Grande Fellow

You'll never walk alone

E.Sussex, England
Re: PLEASE POST ANY FREE-FLOATING PSYCHIC INFO YOU RECEIVE
Reply #6 - Dec 1st, 2009, 5:45am

Lavenderangelswings i was drawn to this post for no apparent reason , i know this man and you are spot on in everything you say , i am trying to warn people of him myself
He is a funny character on the outside he looks like any average person , but secretly inside he is really n evil?? man
i have seen through him , he is a famiy friend and the description fits him so well , i have been worrying recently as i know he is about to do something to someone who is very close to me
Undecided

Thanks for your post ,
Take care ,
Sam x

IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Reply #7 - Dec 2nd, 2009, 4:11pm

Samantha i got shivers when you said you knew him, he scares me. Sad

(I am thinking now of the Greek man in the second message I received) That was a different incarnation for that entity and he will keep coming back for immeasurable time because he is blackness and resistant: time is not corporeal and consistent and it can be a little hard to explain to us incarnate types. Does that make sense?

(hey gimme a break, i'm not a medium! LOL Cheesy )

The malevolence that is using the Ouija board as a portal, has influenced others before; that entity is sometimes here incarnate and sometimes here disincarnate ("here" meaning in this dimension - I don't know much about dimensions but i know vaguely that there are others), but he is real trouble and potentially dangerous to someone connected with this site.

The boy knows that others on the site may end up with the same malevolence in their life because of playing with the board - one evil entity, another evil entity, there's no difference in the end if you open the door to an evil predator with an appetite it needs to feed ....... I know the fools will continue to shrug off warnings.

But i know that you know how to protect yourself, Sam, and I am grateful for that!!

Many prayers to you and your friends, and to the others whom the boy was trying to warn!!
« Last Edit: Dec 3rd, 2009, 6:37am by lavenderangelwings »  

lavenderangelwings@gmail.com

IP Logged

falcon
Grande Fellow

Reply #8 - Dec 2nd, 2009, 4:21pm

What a great idea Lavenderwings.
When I first began opening up to reading, I had all kinds of visitations and messeges and I never knew who they belonged to. I had not developed enough way back then to be able to put people with the messeges. Sometimes I got snap shot pictures, sometimes wee bits of (film like) shots like holidays etc... This is actually a great way for people to begin passing messeges and working on opening and developing.

Great mind you have lavender.

Falcon

IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Reply #9 - Dec 2nd, 2009, 4:25pm

Thank you, Falcon sweetheart. Your good opinion of me means much to me

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

SamanthaJ
Grande Fellow

You'll never walk alone

E.Sussex, England
Reply #10 - Dec 3rd, 2009, 5:24am

Hi lavender  Smiley

No i meant the 1st one you posted
but yes i do know how to protect myself  Smiley
But no  i dont have a clue about the greek man/ouija guy, just the one at the beginning ,
Thanks for posting the warning , i already new myself
and its all a good reason to be more careful

Take care  Smiley

Sam
x

IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Reply #11 - Dec 3rd, 2009, 6:52am

Oh good, Sam. That first man, I still remember his aura when he appeared to me, and I would never turn my back on that guy....... I'm sure you can help protect your friend. I'm so glad the message got through to the right person Smiley -- I hope I didn't get the two visions too garbled LOL, when the boy was trying to explain, I mixed up some parts, hmmm he talked about two evil predatory men and reincarnation and getting the message out for someone to read .....

*giggles* the boy is probably shaking his head and muttering, "Why do I get stuck with all the trainees??"

well I trust that whomever the second message is for, will find it in the fullness of time .......

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 32