Mar 1st, 2017, 5:49pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › PLEASE POST ANY FREE-FLOATING PSYCHIC INFO YOU RECEIVE
Pages: 1 
(Read 51361 times)
lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

PLEASE POST ANY FREE-FLOATING PSYCHIC INFO YOU RECEIVE
Jul 8th, 2009, 12:29am

This was inspired by an incident years ago, when my mother was told by a psychic that she kept seeing a blonde guy in a blue-and-red-chequered lumberjack shirt who kept rolling the sleeves up and down over and over. My mother couldn't think of anyone who matched the description the psychic gave her:
It wasn't till later that she found out that, at the moment they were speaking, I had been sitting in my apartment 150 miles away cradling my dying cat in my arms and rolling the sleeves of the blue-and-red-chequered man's shirt I was wearing up and down over and over again, because it was a cold winter day and I was taking turns exposing one arm at a time so my kitty could always have my skin against her face .......

Perhaps whilst meditating, or preparing to read for someone else, or even going about your daily business, you get some psychic information or messages and they don't make sense at the moment, or you can't identify the spirit who visits you?

Maybe you have been "revved-up" psychically by being on this site, or in chat, or whatevah, and the messages pertain to someone here Smiley

I thought it might be interesting for you to post that information ....... perhaps the rightful recipient wil be guided here to find the information
Smiley

lavenderangelwings@gmail.com

IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Re: PLEASE POST ANY FREE-FLOATING PSYCHIC INFO YOU RECEIVE
Reply #1 - Jul 19th, 2009, 4:03pm

Oh come on, stalwart ABTers!!!

Contribute! Contribute!

Work those psychic vibes!

Smiley

IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Reply #2 - Aug 1st, 2009, 9:57am

I hope this will ring a bell with someone and act as a warning:

I got a picture of a man, middle aged, bald on top of his head all the way down to his ears, a frings of graying hair from the ears down to about the collar. He has a noticeably bad complexion. Deep-set piercing blue eyes. Bone structure more fine than coarse. Thin lips over small straight white teeth. Very high cheekbones. A sort of mean expression as his usual expression, which reflects his character. Average height, good figure for a middle-aged man, with a flat stomach. In the vision he was wearing a plaid or chequed shirt tucked into blue jearn with a brown leather belt.
Can't see his feet, he ends before his feet. Wearing a water-resistant jacket, like a rubberized windbreaker or similar.

He is not dull-witted but has never developed much intelligence because he does not give a damm about anything which does not directly concern him, his desires or convenience, never has and never will. In school was a sneaky bully, quiet and dangerous as a rattlesnake.

He has a drinking or substance abuse problem, but i think it is drinking, he is a menace when drunk. He has a criminal background but accepts no responsibility. He does not come across as overtly bad in public, just seems average on the surface, but he is a sociopath who feels no real feelings for anyone.

If this man is in your life or comes into your life, run fast and run far

IP Logged

akasha
Moderators

Free readings will be
given on my Akasha Evening

UK
Reply #3 - Aug 1st, 2009, 11:33am

This sounds very vivid and clear. I feel that one of our members will be directed to the post if it is for them.
To come to you this way i am wondering if he has passed or is here.
The man is not known to me but i hope it rings a bell for someone else.
Since losing my dogs my mediumship and spirit connection is not as strong so i stay with my psychic side and my cards... spirits coming to me has quieted down but i am sure it will return when i am ready again.
I can say that last year while meditating and even now when i meditate i get messages.
From the feed back i have had many messages have been validated and people have been able to take what i have had for them.

I am waiting for Fairy to get better and hopefully Kingclaw and Fairy will resume their classes on how to work with mediumship.
Their classes were excellent i and i for one will be joining them again if they resume after the summer. Smiley
« Last Edit: Aug 1st, 2009, 11:37am by akasha »  

IP Logged

CarmenD
Junior Member Level 5

Heal the world

Reply #4 - Aug 27th, 2009, 2:37am

I felt Goosebumps with the description of the man. I think is a very good idea to post things that could be relate it to somebody else or just helpful to anybody, like you I believe that there is always a reason for things to happen whether you are aware or not; and they keep coming until they serve their purpose; well this is my personal experience. The most important advice for me to tell right now is MEDITATE, meditation clarify thoughts among other great advantages. Meditate often and quite your mind.

Regards, Carmen Deen  

IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Reply #5 - Nov 29th, 2009, 7:13pm

Well now. Every (extraordinarily rare) time I can manage to get past my physical pain and relax, I get a message to pass on. Again regarding a nasty man with malevolent intent ....... Why does no-one ever get a freakin' message to pass on to meeeeeeeSmiley, LMAO??

I spent eleven hours straight yesterday on the frickin computer trying to work out a glitch in the frickin shoping cart Im trying to add to my jewelry blog, and then I staggered into bed and slept straight through thirteen hours (except getting up to pee) and I must have gone into a deep state for the first time since the end of July when I had my last contact with an entity. I thought this was a dream, but I woke up twice and then went back directly to this vision the moment I was back in bed, and once it was after getting up to pee (heehee I stayed awake huddled under the covers for as long as I could till my bladder was about to burst before I reluctantly got up, doncha HATE it when you have to get up from a warm bed into an icy room?) so I know it was important.

The boy hopes to contact a member of this site.

I first saw a man of Greek descent living in an English-speaking country, middle-aged, medium to short height, pudgy, curly dark hair not recently cut, either a pencil moustache or stubby 5 oclock shadow, just throws on his work clothes because he works a grimy construction job, deep laugh lines half from laughing and half from scowling, bloated face with no cheekbones or structure showing, looks pudgy from bloating from the booze and pub food even though he works very hard physically and has always been in construction. He is the kind of hair-trigger tempered, bellowing, generally not-pleasant guy of whom you say to yourself, whew, Im glad I dont have to live with that guy!!! every time he crosses your path.

Something set this guy off. He has led a normal blue-collar life with no criminal record, but this time he drank not to get drunk to forget but to take the edge off his suicide. He did it on the spur of the moment, not out of despair but just cause he was fed up with everything well, he didnt know it, but it was living with his own hate that spoiled life for him. He did it very quickly but he took two innocent boys with him.

I should say here that the first boy never appeared to me, there is a chance that he went into a coma or similar but did not actually die at that time, though I get the imprression he did die. I know that there was a second boy involved. I never saw the phycality of the second boy because it was as if I was looking through his eyes.

The Greek man went to the construction site, where he did not attract attention he was after all a worker and he was not drunk, he was in control of himself, just steely determined to do this thing and the details are sketchy because here I switched over to the murdered boys vision, but the Greek guy used a machine handy on the construction site to plow across a space at full speed and plowed into either a trailer or shed or something huge like that, and pushed it over the edge into a big void.

I get confused because first I thought I saw a bridge, but it may have been the bare steel girders or the half-constructed building or a steel scaffold . Anyway the boy was showing me that he was pushed out into space. He was either in the trailer-thingie or was on the other side when it hit, with the other boy, and they were pushed out over the edge and fell to their deaths along with the Greek man.

The boy hovered out in air far above what looked to me like a highway down below; at any rate there were cars and trucks maybe the construction site? It was only a split second of course but at that point he took me out there and I saw it from his eyes, and it was indescribably sickening, the terror. He thought he was scrabbling to hold onto anything in reach but he could not have actually moved physically as it was only a second before he fell, though to me when I fell it did seem like slow-motion, too, it was so horrific.

He plummeted but only saw the ground coming closer for what I would say was about twenty feet, then, mercifully, he left his body: his soul was out of his body before the impact, so he felt nothing. He saw nothing of his bodys impact, either, as he was already through the tunnel and into the afterlife.

Where he arrived in the afterlife was not filled with light and brightness but with earthy colours like grass and forest, and was swirling and not solid yet, and though no-one had come to greet him yet he felt the love and had absolutely no feelings of fear or anger or even shock at his death. Then, beings approached him to welcome him and give him some sort of orientation, as he had left his body so quickly.

Im not clear on whether it was his time to die, or whether the Greek man had affected the boys fate with the freely-willed action of murder, and I dont believe we are meant to know that in this life: we are not meant judge as we are unable to comprehend the entirety of life and death, or even the substance of it.

Suddenly, I was back in the boys body in the horrific moment far up over the earth as he was pushed over, and the boy kept shouting at me, I DIDNT DO IT! I DIDNT DO IT! I DIDNT DO IT!

He was telling me to pass on the message that he did not commit suicide in some bizarre pact. He did not do that. But in the dozens of rumours swirling around about the stunning event, some extremely bizarre rumours have sprung up ....... you know how it is ....... Roll Eyes

Hes talking to his parents. He wants someone on this site to read this and pass the message on to his father and especially to his mother in case their grief makes them vulnerable to self-doubts even though they know the truth in their hearts .......

He does not need to pass along a message of love to his parents and siblings because they know he loved them deeply and he knows they loved him deeply. He is with them now every single day and he knows he will be reunited with them soon enough, so there is no feeling of loss, and he doesnt miss them because he is still with them every day. He wishes they knew they were together every day and would not carry on so about what he missed out on in this life by dying so young ----- he missed out on NOTHING, he says

and this is how he explains it to me --- very simply, this lifetime here is, to those where he is now, as one day is to an entire lifetime to those of us here.

It was never ruled murder, the construction company and the investigating authorities were reluctant to call it a homicide because there was no evidence whatsoever, the Greek guy did it on the spur of the moment and took the innocent young guys with him out of sheer malevolence, just because he could and he said, Hell if Im gonna die Im gonna take everyone else I can with me!, and he just shrugs at what their families had to go through . That is what his personality was like and remains like where he is.The boy is concerned that his family must ignore any small-minded gossip, as has occurred because of the nature of the accident as it was officially declared, as it will do no good and will just torment them. Let it rest.

The Greek man is not where the boy is. He is in some nasty place I didnt want to look at too closely, LMAO: he is still malevolent and feels no remorse whatsoever and has no compassion.

Now this is interesting:
The Greek man who murdered the boys is connected with the Ouija board!!! YIKES!!

I am being given an explanation of the Ouija board:
There is an evil (and that is apparently the only word I can use to describe it), an energy so enormous in scope that our human minds cannot comprehend it, just as there is a benevolence (we humans call it God), an energy so enormous in scope that our human minds cannot comprehend it. These are not entities as we know entities, but something unique to themselves in creation. The evil uses the Ouija board as a portal, mindlessly, without particular intent, just because it is convenient .

The Greek man has stayed in this dimension to cause trouble, and the way he is accessing this dimension is through the portal of the Ouija board.

The boy wants to warn someone on this site, maybe even someone he did not know in life but whom he hopes will read this and as a result not play with the Ouija board, as it will cause trouble to many: the board ususally does, Im being told.

The people who play with the board and the entities connected with it, are like carriers of a deadly disease: they may not even show symptoms but still be contagious, and more than one person with whom they come in contact may becme infected all unbeknownst. They, in turn, act as a carrier for the infection and spread it around unbeknownst to innocent people they come in contact with, however briefly. Thus the disease spreads until it is epidemic.

The entity who was the Greek man, survives and is targeting someone who is on this site at the moment and is arrogant/ignorant enough to bligthely say that they are protected because they recite a few words of mumbo-jumbo about white light and the entities not from the light not having the power to hurt them because they mutter these words: the Greek man is laughing contemptuously and the boy is quietly trying to get the message to this person its female not to play with the Ouija board.

You have no protection by reciting prayers and incantations. The only protection against any danger is from enlightened understanding, and enlightened people do not consider it sport and play to toy with trapped souls, I am being told. This girl is tempting fate and will also cause trouble for others all unawares if she puts her ego before humility and assumes that she can control everything she encounters with her silly words of protection, he is telling me.

Words can be powerful talismans as representing the light and goodness but only if you have enlightenment in your heart, and enlightened people have turned toward God, whatever form that takes for you, but it is the God-energy nonetheless and they would choose not to associate with those darker entities deliberately, were they enlightened enough to have the strength to protect themselves by alligning with the light and the God-energy. That is what I am being told.

Oh My Goodness!! LOL!! Its not like I think of the Ouija board much at all or would ever consider playing with one anyway (though did once when I was about eight), as they give me the shudders for reasons I never understood, so all this is a surprise to me LOL!!

But, the boy has given me his messages to pass on, and now it is out of my hands.
« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2009, 7:45pm by lavenderangelwings »  

IP Logged

SamanthaJ
Grande Fellow

You'll never walk alone

E.Sussex, England
Reply #6 - Dec 1st, 2009, 5:45am

Lavenderangelswings i was drawn to this post for no apparent reason , i know this man and you are spot on in everything you say , i am trying to warn people of him myself
He is a funny character on the outside he looks like any average person , but secretly inside he is really n evil?? man
i have seen through him , he is a famiy friend and the description fits him so well , i have been worrying recently as i know he is about to do something to someone who is very close to me
Undecided

Thanks for your post ,
Take care ,
Sam x

IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Reply #7 - Dec 2nd, 2009, 4:11pm

Samantha i got shivers when you said you knew him, he scares me. Sad

(I am thinking now of the Greek man in the second message I received) That was a different incarnation for that entity and he will keep coming back for immeasurable time because he is blackness and resistant: time is not corporeal and consistent and it can be a little hard to explain to us incarnate types. Does that make sense?

(hey gimme a break, i'm not a medium! LOL Cheesy )

The malevolence that is using the Ouija board as a portal, has influenced others before; that entity is sometimes here incarnate and sometimes here disincarnate ("here" meaning in this dimension - I don't know much about dimensions but i know vaguely that there are others), but he is real trouble and potentially dangerous to someone connected with this site.

The boy knows that others on the site may end up with the same malevolence in their life because of playing with the board - one evil entity, another evil entity, there's no difference in the end if you open the door to an evil predator with an appetite it needs to feed ....... I know the fools will continue to shrug off warnings.

But i know that you know how to protect yourself, Sam, and I am grateful for that!!

Many prayers to you and your friends, and to the others whom the boy was trying to warn!!
« Last Edit: Dec 3rd, 2009, 6:37am by lavenderangelwings »  

IP Logged

falcon
Grande Fellow

Reply #8 - Dec 2nd, 2009, 4:21pm

What a great idea Lavenderwings.
When I first began opening up to reading, I had all kinds of visitations and messeges and I never knew who they belonged to. I had not developed enough way back then to be able to put people with the messeges. Sometimes I got snap shot pictures, sometimes wee bits of (film like) shots like holidays etc... This is actually a great way for people to begin passing messeges and working on opening and developing.

Great mind you have lavender.

Falcon

IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Reply #9 - Dec 2nd, 2009, 4:25pm

Thank you, Falcon sweetheart. Your good opinion of me means much to me

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

SamanthaJ
Grande Fellow

You'll never walk alone

E.Sussex, England
Reply #10 - Dec 3rd, 2009, 5:24am

Hi lavender  Smiley

No i meant the 1st one you posted
but yes i do know how to protect myself  Smiley
But no  i dont have a clue about the greek man/ouija guy, just the one at the beginning ,
Thanks for posting the warning , i already new myself
and its all a good reason to be more careful

Take care  Smiley

Sam
x

IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Reply #11 - Dec 3rd, 2009, 6:52am

Oh good, Sam. That first man, I still remember his aura when he appeared to me, and I would never turn my back on that guy....... I'm sure you can help protect your friend. I'm so glad the message got through to the right person Smiley -- I hope I didn't get the two visions too garbled LOL, when the boy was trying to explain, I mixed up some parts, hmmm he talked about two evil predatory men and reincarnation and getting the message out for someone to read .....

*giggles* the boy is probably shaking his head and muttering, "Why do I get stuck with all the trainees??"

well I trust that whomever the second message is for, will find it in the fullness of time .......

IP Logged

SamanthaJ
Grande Fellow

You'll never walk alone

E.Sussex, England
Reply #12 - Dec 3rd, 2009, 7:29am

LOL lavender ....

I hope too that the 2nd message gets through to the right person , just like it worked for me

LOL no theres nothing muddled about the mesage for me , you are spot on with it

good luck with it and thanks for helping  Smiley

Take care ,
Sam
x

IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Reply #13 - Dec 14th, 2009, 6:20am

Last night i had a dream whilst I was asleep, not a vision whilst awake, but this dream was something different -- a lucid dream -- it got to one point and kept repeating and repeating and repeating that point ....... I think it is a plea from a pet:

The background was fuzzy, not important. There was a German Shepherd, and she had something wrong with the elbow on one of her front legs. She was lying down; she had a beautiful face, so gentle with soft pleading eyes, and she looked at me and said, "You won't forget to take me to the doctor, will you? You won't forget?", and she was so concerned ....... then she got up to go to her bowl and by the time she got there her leg was - well I won't go into detail but it was alarming, and she couldn't stand on it so she lay down on the floor for a minute.

When the gentle dog stood up, her leg was much worse again. This happened several times and each time, the leg was progressively worse, and every time the dog looked up with pleading, anxious eyes and said, "You won't forget to take me to the doctor, will you? You won't forget?", but it went from "doctor", to "hospital", to "emergency room" --- she was gonna die. At that point it kept repeating and repeating and repeating as she kept pleading.......

It felt so terrible, it was not just a nightmare but soemthing different, that I know.

I'm even getting tears in my eyes as I think of it, it was not just a dream, and i think that, even though she was a German Shepherd, that does not mean it is literally about a Shepherd or even about a dog, necessarily, it may be a cat or any pet.

So anyone reading this, please please keep an eye on your furbaby, if they limp or favour one leg or have a bit of trouble and are cautious going down stairs, etc ....... it may be now, it may be soemthing that happens in the future and you remember this post and notice in time to save your pet, but i am sure that this sweet pleading doggie was a messenger come to help prevent another animal from suffering and a family from losing their pet before its time .......

IP Logged

rocks
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #14 - Dec 14th, 2009, 5:30pm

lavender,
This vision that you had of that greek man sends chills down my spine. I hope that the person who that message was intended for will be drawn to your post.

IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Reply #15 - Dec 21st, 2009, 8:56am

Me too, rocks: the greek man still has the effect of making me anxious and shudder-y just thinking of him!

Hopefully the young male spirit will guide the right person to this thread, and they will probably have a gut reaction upon reading it!
Shocked

IP Logged

Emelena
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #16 - Dec 24th, 2009, 5:51am

Wow. I also got the chills when I was reading about the Greek man. Then all of a sudden the wind blew my door open and scared the crap out of me. HaHa. Guess I didnt have it shut good enough. :S
But the reason why I was reading this post was because for the past couple months I have been debating to use the board or not to. And tonight when I seen it, I grabbed it and bought it. So, I figured I'd look up some posts before trying it out. I have used them before without knowing anything about them. And now that I read you can't protect yourself with saying a prayer etc. I am starting to have second thoughts. I dont really know what to believe when it comes to the board. I just find myself drawn to play it and always think that the other times I played that people I was playing with were moving it. lol
Anyways..hmm, I am going to read more up on this. Great post!

IP Logged

SamanthaJ
Grande Fellow

You'll never walk alone

E.Sussex, England
Reply #17 - Jan 11th, 2010, 1:44pm

ahhhh lavender .... again
im sure that message was for me but its way too late
I had a german shepherd called shelley
she passed last month from cancer , we were seconds away from the vets when she passed
a few days before passing she couldnt get up the stairs , we knew she was going ... she had cancer in the leg

Thanks again lavender , you are great

Sam

IP Logged

harmony
Senior Member Level 3

laughter is the key to
the soul
united kingdom
Reply #18 - Jan 11th, 2010, 2:31pm

awww very sad to read all the above of your dreams etc... I hope you get some nice ones hun...

Emelena please dont use the Quija!!

but think this is a great idea, I have soo many movie type dreams I dont know what to do with them or how to ask others, but think its a great idea to put up here.. thank you

IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Reply #19 - Jan 13th, 2010, 7:00am

Emelena wrote on Dec 24th, 2009, 5:51am:
Wow. I also got the chills when I was reading about the Greek man. Then all of a sudden the wind blew my door open and scared the crap out of me. HaHa. Guess I didnt have it shut good enough. :S
But the reason why I was reading this post was because for the past couple months I have been debating to use the board or not to. And tonight when I seen it, I grabbed it and bought it. So, I figured I'd look up some posts before trying it out. I have used them before without knowing anything about them. And now that I read you can't protect yourself with saying a prayer etc. I am starting to have second thoughts. I dont really know what to believe when it comes to the board. I just find myself drawn to play it and always think that the other times I played that people I was playing with were moving it. lol
Anyways..hmm, I am going to read more up on this. Great post!

Urgh I woulda jumped outa my skin if anything like that had happened while i was thinking about the Greek man!
Smiley
I  hope you have paid heed to the dozens of warnings posted about the ouija, Emelena. Keeping my fingers crossed Wink

IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Reply #20 - Jan 13th, 2010, 7:09am

SamanthaJ wrote on Jan 11th, 2010, 1:44pm:
ahhhh lavender .... again
im sure that message was for me but its way too late
I had a german shepherd called shelley
she passed last month from cancer , we were seconds away from the vets when she passed
a few days before passing she couldnt get up the stairs , we knew she was going ... she had cancer in the leg

Thanks again lavender , you are great

Sam

Oh i am so very sorry to hear that you lost your pet, sweetheart; thank you for not forgetting to take her to the hospital. But from the little I know of you from your posts, Sam, I completely trust that you would always give 100% to your little furbabies as you did for her.

And what a gentle, sweet-natured thing Shelley was ....... I'm lucky to have "met" her Smiley

IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Reply #21 - Jan 13th, 2010, 7:38am

harmony wrote on Jan 11th, 2010, 2:31pm:
awww very sad to read all the above of your dreams etc... I hope you get some nice ones hun...

Emelena please dont use the Quija!!

but think this is a great idea, I have soo many movie type dreams I dont know what to do with them or how to ask others, but think its a great idea to put up here.. thank you

Thank you Harmony, I hope i get some decent ones too, and soon! But i am glad now that I gathered up my courage to start this thread (I felt silly to tell you the truth Smiley), so please, do post here Harmony Smiley

(and anyone else who gets free-floating messages too cuz I never meant it to be a me,me, me thread ROTFLMAO -make that ROTFLMpsychicgreenhornAO!!!!!)

MADAME BAZOMBA - er, Madame Lavender - SEES ALL KNOWS ALL .......

(but doesn't know what to make of it all Smiley)
« Last Edit: Jan 13th, 2010, 7:42am by lavenderangelwings »  

IP Logged

SamanthaJ
Grande Fellow

You'll never walk alone

E.Sussex, England
Reply #22 - Jan 13th, 2010, 11:26pm

Grin Lavender....
Looks like the board is all yours ...

IP Logged

Comatose Phoenix

Texas, USA
Reply #23 - Jan 14th, 2010, 7:01am

I have a couple questions about your dreams.

1. Did the Greek  man go by the name "M" or "Varz".
2. Was the German Shepherd blind?

I used a Ouija board the other week with two friends, and while we were talking to some spirits, one blatantly said they were not good. His name was just "M".

IP Logged

harmony
Senior Member Level 3

laughter is the key to
the soul
united kingdom
Reply #24 - Jan 14th, 2010, 3:40pm

WHY on earth would anyone do a Quija!!!  Smiley oh well....

Yes lavendar as soon as I get anything I will surely post on here hun  Smiley

IP Logged

Talise
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #25 - Jan 15th, 2010, 5:54pm

This is interesting... I've never played with a Ouija board nor had the desire to, but I have always been curious about them and exactly what made their energy so negative to so many people.  You're definitely right about enlightened souls... they turn to God, or the benevolent energy, to seek their answers, not to toys or tools, and they also understand that words of protection do not protect against all...

My roommate is always praying for protection before she does EVERYTHING, but I feel that evil only has power to hurt me if I seek it out, overly worry about it, or let it affect me.  Good post.

IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Reply #26 - Jan 20th, 2010, 10:42am

Comatose Phoenix wrote on Jan 14th, 2010, 7:01am:
I have a couple questions about your dreams.

1. Did the Greek man go by the name "M" or "Varz".
2. Was the German Shepherd blind?

I used a Ouija board the other week with two friends, and while we were talking to some spirits, one blatantly said they were not good. His name was just "M".

I'm afraid I can't give you any specifics about the Greek man's name, Comatose. I never heard it. There was the letter "M" which kept reappearing repeatedly during one or the other of the intertwined messages the boy was trying to tell me, but I connected it with an entity named Michael, who definitely was not a bad entity nor a denizen of any Ouija realm, and I cannot even say definitely that it was Michael, because it was not like watching a TV show or soemthing where everything is crystal clear and linear, it was more like seeing it through someone else's memory, and memory gets misty - literally - and is more episodic than linear.

The German Shepherd, well, if she was blind, it was not of any concern to her, she was not anxious about anything except getting to the hospital on time. I have had telepathic communication with animals all my life even though this medium stuff is a recent development and unaccustomed to me, and I can tell you that they do not feel and think as we do (even feline and canine emotions are very different though they may be the same emotion - cats feel love differently than dogs feel love who feel love differently than humans or equines feel love etc even though love is the primary force in all of us, after survival), they do not fear death as we do though they do have an overwhelming instinct for survival. She only showed me what was threatening thatsurvival: she was not the slightest bit doubtful that her loving family would care for her as the family member she was, she just instinctively felt anxious because she wanted to survive physically and was able to contact me to get her message out through me to someone here who was her family, that they may not realize how critical her situation was, so please attend to her immediately, before it is too late .......
« Last Edit: Jan 20th, 2010, 10:57am by lavenderangelwings »  

IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Reply #27 - Jan 20th, 2010, 10:52am

Talise wrote on Jan 15th, 2010, 5:54pm:
This is interesting... I've never played with a Ouija board nor had the desire to -----

Smiley

Wink

IP Logged

lavenderangelwings
Grande Fellow

lavenderangelwings@g
mail.com

Reply #28 - Jan 20th, 2010, 10:55am

harmony wrote on Jan 14th, 2010, 3:40pm:
WHY on earth would anyone do a Quija!!! Smiley oh well....

Yes lavendar as soon as I get anything I will surely post on here hun Smiley

Thanks muchly Harmony, LOL, it's getting l-o-n-e-l-y LOL Smiley

IP Logged

Comatose Phoenix

Texas, USA
Reply #29 - Jan 20th, 2010, 5:51pm

The letter M kept appearing during our session. We asked them if that was what their name was, just "M", they said yes, but I felt like they were simply hiding their real name.

I was asking about the dog, because my step-dad's dog was a blind German Shepard. She has already passed away, and I was worried she wasn't happy (she got hit by a school bus at night) Sad . When she was alive she was not concerned for her blindness. She ran around as if she could still see. However, I see you're very sure of your gift, so I trust in it. So if you think the dog is still alive, then I hope her people get her to the vet. Smiley

And yes, I agree. Love is the primary force. Smiley

IP Logged

harmony
Senior Member Level 3

laughter is the key to
the soul
united kingdom
Reply #30 - Jan 20th, 2010, 9:59pm

Still nothing lavender   Sad unless I am just simply forgetting them  Shocked xx

IP Logged

harmony
Senior Member Level 3

laughter is the key to
the soul
united kingdom
Reply #31 - Jan 22nd, 2010, 9:15am

Ok.. I had a dream this morning... Due to this stinking cold, it may be a bit fague and not 100% sure that the name is correct.

I feel it could be a lady called Annie, she passed away at an old age, est: age of 89.  
I was taken to her place, that had a massive living room, filled with antique items.  She was a very proud family, and her living room over looked a wonderful garden, infact I felt as though I was in the country.

I met her family, mainly her daughter who was posh with her words and came accross with no expressional emotions.

I started to relay back information, she listened but I felt she did not believe what I was saying.. as I was going through some of her mothers items and saying where they came from and what a proud lady she was...

So I took her upstairs and showed her the green from the window.. in a picture form far along the fields, I saw changes that were accuring, which makes me feel that this lady and her daughter had lived here most of her life, before hte daughter left..
The lady (annie) asked me to relay information to her daughter, trying to get her to jog her memories.. I told her about a park that use to have a sandpit where they played sandcastles, I brick building that appeared to be a castle with a red flag that use to swing in the wind.  The lovely town where they use to go for tea..  

I felt her husband/father passed whilst the daughter was young.
Once I relayed back to her the memories she had long forgotten I saw her eyes well up..

The message:

She was saying, I love you and I am sorry for the argument we had and I have always kept the trinket (or something like that).
I love you very much, and love the life we shared together.  Do not be bitter you have always been special to me... I know you will find the happines you soo much desire..

IP Logged

bryn
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #32 - Jan 29th, 2010, 9:59am

Lavender i enjoyed your post and did not? {shivers} you are so right in what you have written the problem is you can tell people but will they listen?  there are things in this universe that are blacker then black evil more then our minds can understand. the board is not just a game and it should not be messed with. thank you again
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2010, 6:16pm by Evie »  

IP Logged

SnowFeathers
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

ontario canada
Reply #33 - Feb 1st, 2010, 7:53am

I hope this is where i should post what my spirit guides have told me and i certainly know this message is for some one on this site,I was trying to fall asleep cuddled to my cat then this came to me and was told to write it down here so here we go,I got two names Jayell or janette and a LJ, who ever can take these names i feel have been going threw some crying times right now and that your teenagers will indeed thank you for all you do and have done, My guide told me to your not being used ,kids just dont get it til they get older as in how much we really do do for them, and that it truely will be ok

IP Logged

marylisa
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #34 - Feb 28th, 2010, 3:05pm

Thank you so much for your post, this post also attracted me from nowhere and i was so scared it could be for me since i am also Greek however it was really helpful to read it

IP Logged

Arpee
Grande Fellow

~Unconditional Happiness~

Reality
Reply #35 - Feb 28th, 2010, 6:33pm

These are some things that came to me. The worst thing is that I KNOW it was seeing the future because I had no choice in the vision! I couldn't edit, it was like running a short little film. I wasn't in it either. I just seen the view.

There was some type of huge blackness (perhaps smoke).

It was extremely dark and lots of trees and there was glowing from the light of the fire

Words That Comes To Mind:

attack, wind, ice, view, fire, chill, planes, trees, illuminance, animal, vibration, field

~~~~~~

Unconditional love (Affection) is the key to a happy life, if you love what you see, then you can never be unhappy.

IP Logged

angelswings
Grande Fellow

I believe in Angels, Don't
you ?
Scotland
Reply #36 - Mar 11th, 2010, 9:17pm

ok While I was in falcons class I got a message through, I have no idea who it's for so, hopefully whoever it is will find it here lol

Her name is Rosa, she was 57 years old when she passed of a lung disorder (possibly asthma)
She had shoulder lenght dark hair, very wavy, 5 foot 4 inches in height, she passed over in 1972 and she also had a sister called Mary.
I think she lived in Lambeth London because she said she used to go dancing at the Palace (not THE palace) lol
She just wanted her family to know that she is ok.
Oh, and she used to go dancing with her friend Sylvia.

Hope somebody can pick up on this, i'm kinda new so if I got it wrong, forgive me.

I am just .................... me !
I will always be just .......me !
I LIKE being just ...........me!
If you don't like ............me
TOUGH !
You are stuck with ........me !

IP Logged

rindyl
Interim Member Level 3

Reply #37 - Mar 31st, 2010, 11:29am

OK i am going to give this a try, since meditating more i seen to have become a little more tuned in but i am still only getting random things coming through, i am keeping a journal of all the things i experience but thought it might be a good idea to take advantage of this forum post and write down what i am getting here just to see if anyone at any point can make any sense of anything i am getting. This is the latest...
I got the name Gwenneth and snitterby and then the word cheese and i kept seeing a triangle shape, a tall triangle. Then i saw a tall man, very short hair, slightly unshaven, possibly in his early 30's and the name Mkintyre and pumpkin cat (possibly a cat names pumpkin)
I am sorry it is so random but i literally am getting snippets of things all over the place and am logging everything i hear and see. Donna xxxx Huh

IP Logged

CuteLilKitKat
Grande Fellow

confessitmonkey.com

Reply #38 - Jul 6th, 2010, 8:01am

Oh Lavenderangelwings, I just got chills reading your post about the German Shepard. About that time December of 09 I had a German Shepard Mix that grew an odd lump on her leg. She began walking a bit funny kind of with a limp and so we took her into the vet. While we were waiting on the test results I had a family emegency and had to leave the state. Unfortunately I left her with someone I thought would take good care of her and when I returned found out that she had missed her appointment with the vet and had passed just a day before I returned. The vet told me that the tumor had been positive for cancer and that it had spread to all her major organs. I always felt so horrible for not coming back sooner. I had dreams about her forever after that. And still do some times but usually happy ones now.
« Last Edit: Jul 6th, 2010, 8:02am by CuteLilKitKat »  

WWW | MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Hotdogs4tea
Junior Member Level 5

luv life
Wales UK
Reply #39 - Jul 6th, 2010, 9:52am

I find this thread to be a response to overactive imagination on a subject that is not understood !!!!

please do not take this comment as a attack on your self because it is not ment to be.

luva and light

Danny xxx
« Last Edit: Jul 6th, 2010, 9:53am by Hotdogs4tea »  

He who knows everything knows nothing !!!

IP Logged

dmarie
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #40 - Jul 13th, 2010, 2:35pm

I find this thread to be interesting.  I'm hoping more members will post.   It not only shows those that are experienced but also those who are developing.    Smiley

IP Logged

WolfSpirit
Senior Member Level 2

I Love Anybody There !!!

Virginia
Reply #41 - Aug 9th, 2010, 2:06pm

I agree dmarie, this thread is very interesting. I too wish more people would post in here. There are so many gited people on here. Smiley

IP Logged

carrie
Senior Member Level 3

I need your grace to feed
my needs to find my own.

UK Lancashire
Reply #42 - Aug 24th, 2010, 12:55pm

I used to do the Ouiji board when I was younger to contact my friend who was killed by a drunk driver. Thankfully I stopped and will never do it again, I was ignorant to things then and have respect beyond my imagination for all practices. I often worry If I ever opened the door to anything! Thanks for this post it's so fascinating and helpful. I only put all my faith and trust in the angels which have so far protected me and my family and thank them.  Smiley

MSN  
IP Logged

SnowFeathers
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

ontario canada
Reply #43 - Aug 24th, 2010, 5:58pm

A Ben Tomas or thomson wants to say hi and he has a or around thirteen boy around his arm who is passed away aswell, the older male always wore checkered plaid shirts and he is pointing at his big round maybe straw hat, im feeling this hat was a gift from some one, i feel this person who gave this hat brought it back from a cruise or another country to him and he is saying and actully pointing his finger that looks to be bent a bit from old age and hes saying YES it was You hes certain it was with that im getting you played a joke on him or you also gave him some thing that no one told him who it was from sorry that part isnt coming in as clear

IP Logged

SnowFeathers
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

ontario canada
Reply #44 - Aug 24th, 2010, 6:01pm

one more thing to add to the post above, this older gentlemen wants me to tell you that you already in the past few months he game to another to give you advice and to let you know he is around you and one more thing he says tweets or tweete xoxo

IP Logged

..Holly..
Moderators

Reply #45 - Aug 27th, 2010, 6:21pm

I believe this message is for or related to someone named Amber.  This woman has light brown hair just below her chin.  She radiates a desperation and has no hope.  I picture her in a bathroom and she just seems to have had so much pain she almost in shock.  This woman is in her forties.

I want to relay to you that there is hope and you can work past and through the blocks and demons you have let run amock in your life.  Use the front door, move out of the situation quickly, and surround yourself with positivity and light.  There is a simple and peaceful life waiting for you and the chains that bind you are illusion.  

Hugs hugs

IP Logged

Moxie
Fellow Member

Reply #46 - Sep 16th, 2010, 1:50pm

karissa? heavier woman says that she wished you had come to her before she died. she said she knows you wish you could talk to her about it now. dawn knows something about it - you should trust her? him? karissa says you shouldn't have taken the fall for it. number 6 very passionate, energetic woman. agitated that you're not listenening - or didn't listen. limestone aunts. ants?stomped off in a huff

She said specifically this was for "My kimmy". Kimmy the mod has confirmed that it was not for her. I hope the person it was intended for finds it.  Smiley
« Last Edit: Sep 16th, 2010, 1:52pm by Moxie »  

IP Logged

Moxie
Fellow Member

Reply #47 - Sep 16th, 2010, 2:04pm

SnowFeathers wrote on Aug 24th, 2010, 5:58pm:
A Ben Tomas or thomson wants to say hi and he has a or around thirteen boy around his arm who is passed away aswell, the older male always wore checkered plaid shirts and he is pointing at his big round maybe straw hat, im feeling this hat was a gift from some one, i feel this person who gave this hat brought it back from a cruise or another country to him and he is saying and actully pointing his finger that looks to be bent a bit from old age and hes saying YES it was You hes certain it was with that im getting you played a joke on him or you also gave him some thing that no one told him who it was from sorry that part isnt coming in as clear

Here's what I know.

#1. I came to register on this site 8/25/10 - the day after you wrote this.
#2. My long lost half-brother is Ben. I just found my other lost siblings this week and we are looking for Ben, too.
#3. My dad gave me a straw cowboy hat when I was 8. It's lost now. He got it at the rodeo in cheyenne, wyoming and i then moved to ohio. it was after i moved to florida that my mom unknowingly disposed of it.
#4. He always wore checkered shirts. (his photo is the the a Picture is Worth 1000 words)
#5. I did give him a gift, that no one can find after his death. I just confirmed this with my lost sister yesterday. It was a set of CD's from the Phantom of the Opera. No one knew I gave it to him.
#6. He always sends me birds. More detail about that is in my post in grief and loss.

I don't know a deceased 13 year old boy though. Ben is about 19?-ish now. But as far as we know he is still alive. We're still trying to find him. His last is probably Reed. Not sure about the Thompson. The "tweet" is what really caught my attention. Hopefully this helps you and the picture gives you the confirmation you need. Smiley

Ok - I'm done modifying this. Smiley
« Last Edit: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:17pm by Moxie »  

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #48 - Sep 16th, 2010, 9:19pm

Hi, I have two children in spirit, they died together suddenly, the girl is taller than the boy and they are very close they hold hands, they are both dressed in what looks like school uniform, they are both wearing grey,
there is about 2/3 years age difference between them, the girl is about 8 years old, they are showing me a wooden building and a fire,
they never got to say Goodbye and they feel sad about this, they have moved on but still wait to say 'Goodbye'
I get the initials 'K' they are calling out to Aunts and Uncles
« Last Edit: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:23pm by 6cats »  

"All those who are unhappy in the world are so as a result of their desire for their own happiness.
All those who are happy in the world are so as a result of their desire for the happiness of others

IP Logged

Moxie
Fellow Member

Reply #49 - Oct 5th, 2010, 5:00am

I need to find out if there is a Lori here - tall, big blue eyes, glasses. The name keeps popping up and it's either someone in chat, or someone in chat who KNOWS someone named Lori. I am not a medium - this person is alive. Anyone know who this might be?

IP Logged

CuteLilKitKat
Grande Fellow

confessitmonkey.com

Reply #50 - Oct 5th, 2010, 5:18pm

Moxie wrote on Oct 5th, 2010, 5:00am:
I need to find out if there is a Lori here - tall, big blue eyes, glasses. The name keeps popping up and it's either someone in chat, or someone in chat who KNOWS someone named Lori. I am not a medium - this person is alive. Anyone know who this might be?

I'm not sure of her real name or if your description is dead on or not...but you could try messaging Lorelei through the forums. I know on here many call her Lori. And I am pretty sure she has blue eyes.

She has been pretty busy lately and hasn't been on much  Undecided But if you message her I am sure she will eventually get back to you.   Wink

WWW | MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Moxie
Fellow Member

Reply #51 - Oct 9th, 2010, 1:24pm

I have info about someone who knows a Mitchell or a Morgan. THis person is (or was at the time) agitated and restless, with sweat hands and was itchy. They were waiting for a phone call and feel like they will feel better after getting it. There is a lingering feeling of sadness related to this call. They are so impatient that they are almost gnashing at the bit. There is some random info as well:

guiness
go for a ride
roses
don't try so hard
the letter "I"
elementary (easy or a child in school)

Does this fit anyone? If so, let me know!

IP Logged

peace always
Supernumerary Fellow

Reply #52 - Oct 9th, 2010, 1:32pm

adding to faves

IP Logged

peace always
Supernumerary Fellow

Reply #53 - Oct 10th, 2010, 1:25am

Okay while I was meditating to Guided Body Scan I saw a vision in the back of my mind for a split second. I saw a male not that old brown hair and possibly brown eyes, tan, smoking a cigarette with a brown filter on a wooden porch. The time must be in this age seeing as the cigarette has a filter. There were woods next to the porch, a bunch of green trees, no palm trees they were bright green and matched the grass. It was sunny outside. Can anyone connect?

IP Logged

CuteLilKitKat
Grande Fellow

confessitmonkey.com

Reply #54 - Nov 12th, 2010, 7:55am

For almost a whole day now I have had a presence here I just couldn't quite figure out.

Right now I am feeling like it is a woman, brown hair, very beautiful. Very shy. She was very very close to someone here. Not sure exactly but I get something along the lines of a lover or girlfriend to someone. I don't know for sure but I think she has a "C" name. She had to of died fairly young. I am seeing her as about 36-37 years old.

She really wants to get a message through that she is okay. That she doesn't need to be worried about.

There is more...but I am hoping I will find the right person soon.  Smiley

Anyone think they know her?

WWW | MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Unicorn
Grande Fellow

Out of the darkness and
into the Light
Australia
Reply #55 - Dec 31st, 2010, 12:22pm

I had a man, his name was Gordon, older man possibly 70's, I believe he hung himself. He came to me about 4 days ago.  Anyone know who he could be?

Be all you can
IP Logged

..Holly..
Moderators

Reply #56 - Jan 17th, 2011, 5:06am

I feel this is for a person that has lost a son either before he was born or very shortly after he was born. I feel you are looking for a "reunion" of sorts and he has been on your mind often of late. I believe this loss was not a recent event but has been on your mind and heart alot lately.. If anyone can relate, let me know...

Holly
« Last Edit: Jan 17th, 2011, 5:06am by ..Holly.. »  

IP Logged

..Holly..
Moderators

Reply #57 - Jan 17th, 2011, 5:11am

I am getting a Daniel or D name with this...

IP Logged

TigersEye
Fellow Member

Bat your eyes girl, be
other-worldly

Reply #58 - Jan 17th, 2011, 10:02pm

I immediately thought of this area when I got some random information last night.
This was a man in his 30's although I'm very bad at guessing age.  I believed them to be in a car.  His passenger said loudly "Slow it down, Steve"  I then interpreted it to be two men who had passed in a car accident due to high speeds.  Of course, one being Steve.
Thanks for creating a place for me to put my random info.
I love this community
Smiley Tiger

IP Logged

Eric

I Love The Paranormal

Here, there, Everywhere!
Reply #59 - Jan 25th, 2011, 12:18pm

While in chat, trying to help a lovely new member with dreams and meaning of dreams, sharing knowledge, in the middle of the discussion i got an image of a red truck, a little old (70s/80s), sitting on it's side - apparently there was a car crash, this was in a high way, there was no cars or people, just this truck on its side.

Hesitant to ask, so i did, the information wasn't for the new member, and no one else... i find it a bit odd it slipped through talking about dreams.

So, let me know what you all think on behalf of this little situation I got going on here..

Thank ya, eric Smiley ♥ hugs

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

peace always
Supernumerary Fellow

Reply #60 - Jan 29th, 2011, 3:32pm

Eric talk with tiger she posted above you, maybe yours are related???

IP Logged

TigersEye
Fellow Member

Bat your eyes girl, be
other-worldly

Reply #61 - Feb 3rd, 2011, 6:14am

I saw a man with light brown hair... more like a boy... he was holding a ball of light.. it was being passed along between he and a few others.  It started out more dull and by the time it reached him, it grew brighter.  He then gave it to me.  I wonder what this means....

IP Logged

wintersun

I Love The Paranormal

UK
message from stuart
Reply #62 - Feb 11th, 2011, 12:05pm

whilst meditating i received this message i hope that if anyone that reads this and feels connected that it will be received with the love that i felt it was sent......

a young boy named stuart he was four; blond hair; he said he liked lollipos his favourite sweet..he was wearing his favourite tee shirt a stripey one with shorts..he was happy playing with a truck a fire truck.....he doesnt like oranges because he ate the peel once....he is around a large house with a garden and plays near the swing.....he says he makes the wind chime move as he loves the noise......he is happy and is watching his mom and dad........he wants you not to cry anymore he is laughing and playing. before he left he said its ok to change his room but keep the rabbit ( a teddy)

thats all he told me

wintersun x

Wintersun sends peace and tranquility

IP Logged

wintersun

I Love The Paranormal

UK
pat?
Reply #63 - Feb 16th, 2011, 12:55pm

I have a message from a woman named Pat...it was quite a strange message with lots of interruptions...it sounds like she is looking for sarah or sara i could not quite tell. the number 37 is significant but again it wasnt clear as to why. Pat looks around 45 -50 and she is dressed in red..she likes the colour red...she has lots of things around her she tells me that she likes to hord things. Sarah or sara is not her daughter maybe another relative or even a friend..........all she keeps saying is it is important that sarah follows her true feelings as at the minute she isnt; and she says sarah or sara will get the job she is after if she keeps trying. Thats all i got

Wintersun x

Wintersun sends peace and tranquility

IP Logged

TigersEye
Fellow Member

Bat your eyes girl, be
other-worldly

Reply #64 - Feb 17th, 2011, 4:18pm

This Pat... maybe was something for me to pass along... any other details or info, let me know!

IP Logged

SkyRubies
Fellow Member

Ghosts don't eat cake....more
for me!!

Reply #65 - Feb 17th, 2011, 5:42pm

I had a little boy that visited both me and my son and he gave me his name as Jonnathon and gave my son the name of Jonny. He was desperately trying to tell us that his sister did not really die in a school bus accident. He tried showing me what she looked like and she was blonde with 2 braids in her hair like the indians wore. She was wearing a yellow sun dress. I think he was trying to tell me that the bus driver did something to her and then crashed the bus to make it look as if she died that way. I never could get the little girls name and I feel bad for a mother having lost 2 children. I have no idea how Jonnathon died. My son and I googled over and over trying to find a crash where there was only one child on the bus that died and we never found anything. Just thought I'd post this here in case it sounded familiar to anyone.

If you do as you've always done you'll get what you've always got.

IP Logged

mommatiger
Supernumerary Fellow

We are loved and should
never forget it!
Winchester, VA
Reply #66 - Feb 19th, 2011, 12:36am

I have a young girl, under twenty, with Brown hair, highlighted, that was murdered by way of knife. She put up a fight, holding on for a long time. I keep getting the message, "not my boyfriend". She gave me that someone is being held in connection with her murder, and is the wrong person, as this person is still walking around. She wants this information to be given to her father, very insistent about someone talking to her father.
The clue she is giving me is a small bird, statue type thing, that is from the person responsible. It sits on a flat surface near a window, as I can see a curtain blowing on it.
If this is a person that you know, please contact me, and I will connect again with her, and give what ever information she gives me again.

MSN | GTalk | YIM | AIM  
IP Logged

Sugar
Grande Fellow

Live and let live
New Zealand
Reply #67 - Mar 7th, 2011, 11:14am

I have a small white dog following me around a lot.. I think he is called Frank or Frosty or something like that.

I believe him to be a white scottish terrier or something similar.

IP Logged

slapbet
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #68 - Mar 10th, 2011, 2:38am

Wow, this is so cool. I wish I had this kind of talent.

IP Logged

MysticWings
Grande Fellow

From our deepest darkness
miracles are born...

Springfield, VA
Reply #69 - Mar 15th, 2011, 4:49am

I feel like something devastating is coming next week at the begining or middle of the week. I don't know where else to put this and I really hope this is completely wrong. I get feelings more than anything else, but it feels global and very soon.

Has anyone else felt this?
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2011, 4:49am by MysticWings »  

IP Logged

SkyRubies
Fellow Member

Ghosts don't eat cake....more
for me!!

Reply #70 - Mar 15th, 2011, 5:43am

Yes. Earlier today I had the feeling that while we were busy watching Japan, terrorists of some sort would take advantage of that somehow and plan something against us. Was yours geared more towards something natural? I hope we are both wrong!

If you do as you've always done you'll get what you've always got.

IP Logged

MysticWings
Grande Fellow

From our deepest darkness
miracles are born...

Springfield, VA
Reply #71 - Mar 15th, 2011, 11:12am

No Sky, I felt it was terrorists.  I hope it's wrong...

IP Logged

mommatiger
Supernumerary Fellow

We are loved and should
never forget it!
Winchester, VA
Reply #72 - Mar 15th, 2011, 4:15pm

Mystic,
I took have felt this, but felt it was going to start in two places, China for some reason being one. Earthquake maybe, as I kept feeling the rumbles when I saw it. Like you, I hope it is completely wrong, an that the recent rash of tragidy is sparking this.
Hugs to all!

MSN | GTalk | YIM | AIM  
IP Logged

TigersEye
Fellow Member

Bat your eyes girl, be
other-worldly

Reply #73 - Mar 15th, 2011, 4:25pm

Mystic... i have felt this very strongly ever since the earthquake in Japan.  I thought it was because I am located on the beach of the Pacific nw.. and maybe just still uneasy.. but it is a very strong feeling.. I have had todays date and March 28 stuck in my head.. I have constant butterflies in my stomach.  I feel that it will be another earthquake.. I almost feel like I can feel the energy building beneath the earth, ready to give way.  It has caused a dizzy feeling... I have been absent from the site, because I'm so uneasy, I've tried blocking my gifts but they are too strong.  I keep getting reminded to "be prepared"...

IP Logged

LauraLouise
Junior Member Level 5

dont like candles or lighters
any more! got burnt!

england
Reply #74 - Apr 7th, 2011, 4:38pm

while meditating if i have an incredible amount of energy inside i sometimes levetate x

MSN  
IP Logged

Cherry1

Different body, same soul

The Philippines
Reply #75 - Apr 22nd, 2011, 7:28am

what a wonderful idea for a post, I hope someone will pick up people who have passed in my family.  

This post should be more prominent it took me a while to find this.

IP Logged

..Holly..
Moderators

Reply #76 - May 1st, 2011, 4:29am

I have a message for someone who is close to and concerned about both a Darien/Darren and Jermane/Jemane... please message me.

Holly

IP Logged

Jess2
Senior Member Level 5

UK
Reply #77 - Jul 19th, 2011, 3:47pm

This is a wonderful thread. Thank you for creating it and I think that I will be checking up on it regularly Smiley.

IP Logged

..Holly..
Moderators

Reply #78 - Aug 14th, 2011, 10:56pm

Felt like I shouldn't put the specifics here... but wondering if the word 'adem' means anything to anyone.

Blessings~
Holly
« Last Edit: Aug 14th, 2011, 10:57pm by ..Holly.. »  

IP Logged

candy24
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #79 - Aug 18th, 2011, 6:56am

holly do you pick up any one that has passed in my family that might be a round me or has a message for me..last night heard a strange knock on my door and had no cluee of how that happen ask my parents if they knock they said no n that i was goin crazy but i know i heard soemthing..

IP Logged

..Holly..
Moderators

Reply #80 - Aug 18th, 2011, 4:01pm

Candy24  Smiley Smiley  Spirits only show themself occasionally to me as I usually only do intuitive readings.  There are many more experienced mediums here who connect on a regular basis.  Blessings.  Smiley

IP Logged

Kimmi12479
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Enfield, CT USA
Reply #81 - Sep 22nd, 2011, 9:16pm

Moxie wrote on Sep 16th, 2010, 1:50pm:
karissa? heavier woman says that she wished you had come to her before she died. she said she knows you wish you could talk to her about it now. dawn knows something about it - you should trust her? him? karissa says you shouldn't have taken the fall for it. number 6 very passionate, energetic woman. agitated that you're not listenening - or didn't listen. limestone aunts. ants?stomped off in a huff

She said specifically this was for "My kimmy". Kimmy the mod has confirmed that it was not for her. I hope the person it was intended for finds it. Smiley

Hmmmmmm... this one might be for me... Was the name definitely Karissa? My mom was Kathi... I am Kimmi... and everything except the names make sense to me... hmmmm.....

IP Logged

Sugar
Grande Fellow

Live and let live
New Zealand
Reply #82 - Oct 14th, 2011, 12:41am

I have a teenage boy, I think 15, who is what they would call an "emo". He has dyed black hair and jeans with a studded belt. He is white, pale, with light eyes. He isn't especially tall..maybe 5ft6 or 5ft7.

He was very unhappy when alive before he died.  His death was an accident. I think on some train tracks. But because he had an arguement with his parents and left the the house saying something along the lines of "i'm going to kill myself" and then ended up being tragically hit by a train, his family of course think he did it on purpose and beat themselves up about it. He didn't do it on purpose. He just didn't look where he was going.

He keeps saying that he wants his family to know he loves them because he would often say in his teenage angst "I hate you" etc. He is just so worried that he and his family were at each others throats not long before he died and that is his relatives last memory of him.

He says he still isn't the happy-go-lucky boy he was when he was younger before puberty, but he is working on it and after he has got this msg through to his family he will move into the light with his nan and be healed. He is much happier though, and has high hopes of heaven and moving on.

He says that when the clocks stop or play up it's him dropping in. He also says he will try to come in the form of a blackbird as his favourite colour is still black  Wink

I believe him to be from the Auckland area in New Zealand, but couldn't guarentee that so if this applies to you and you are living elsewere don't discard this msg.

At the moment he visits me when I am outside doing my gardening and watches quietly, quite content. He isn't a big talker. I think his name is Josh or something similar.

He has a lot of love for his family.

I hope this helps him, even if the right people don't read this msg. I want to help him so much.

Thanks for listening. xx

IP Logged

Moxie
Fellow Member

Reply #83 - Oct 16th, 2011, 9:17pm

Kimmi12479 wrote on Sep 22nd, 2011, 9:16pm:

She said specifically this was for "My kimmy". Kimmy the mod has confirmed that it was not for her. I hope the person it was intended for finds it. Smiley

Hmmmmmm... this one might be for me... Was the name definitely Karissa? My mom was Kathi... I am Kimmi... and everything except the names make sense to me... hmmmm.....

It's very possible that I had the name Karissa wrong. I'm not great with names. I hope the message was one you needed - I'm sorry for not having more information to give you. This was so long ago.... Kiss

IP Logged

Kimmi12479
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Enfield, CT USA
Reply #84 - Oct 16th, 2011, 9:27pm

Moxie wrote on Oct 16th, 2011, 9:17pm:
Kimmi12479 wrote on Sep 22nd, 2011, 9:16pm:

It's very possible that I had the name Karissa wrong. I'm not great with names. I hope the message was one you needed - I'm sorry for not having more information to give you. This was so long ago.... Kiss

I can definitely understand everything that was said... just the names throw me off... but even if its not meant for me, I'm gonna take it as one of those "Me too" moments that John Edward speaks of.

IP Logged

lisaloo
Interim Member Level 4

england
Reply #85 - Oct 16th, 2011, 10:08pm

brilliant post to read...any body got any messages for me lol

lisa mcelroy

IP Logged

cheyenne
Moderators

HEALING THE WORLD WITH
LOVE
Canada
Reply #86 - Oct 18th, 2011, 2:05pm

8:48 AM AmandaGail: again she is tall with long black hair and very strong features

8:48 AM AmandaGail: her energy is so strong ..
8:49 AM AmandaGail: she is saying :: You do not know what you have done men with no color. You do not know what you have destroyed. Our past.. our home.. your own furture:
8:49 AM AmandaGail: You are like dogs.. you scratch and pull at fleas and you do not know them
8:50 AM AmandaGail: .... you are stripping your own hearts and you burn the earth for nothing to gain

8:50 AM AmandaGail: there is nothing that you gain

8:50 AM AmandaGail: you take...... and it will be taken

8:50 AM AmandaGail: you have killed my children

8:50 AM AmandaGail: your bring pain
8:51 AM AmandaGail:   she is not.... pleased

8:51 AM AmandaGail: is is crying and yelling.. very passionate

8:51 AM AmandaGail: she is showing me soemthing ... can someone here interprate symbols? today i simply cant
8:52 AM AmandaGail: it is a rainbow.....but it is dusk?

8:52 AM AmandaGail: a young sapling growning..then weeping and crawling back into the earth

8:52 AM AmandaGail: i think it was a willow

8:53 AM AmandaGail: there is a green snake crawling throug the grass.... she said.. look woman..... that is you

8:53 AM AmandaGail: ??

8:53 AM AmandaGail: horses... small white and brown horses
8:53 AM AmandaGail: running and kicking up dust...... she said... freedom

8:54 AM AmandaGail: omg... she is leaving with that

We-ya-'maa
A woman's medicine pertains to her natural personal affinity to create and bring forth life, nurture and foster love for her children, her partner, her family and �bring love to the world

IP Logged

ginni15
Fellow Member

Strive to be the best
of YOU!!
Canada
Reply #87 - Oct 23rd, 2011, 7:41pm

The other day in chat I had a visit from a little boy around 5-6 years old. I tried to find someone in chat that he might belong too but there were no takers....he got very upset with me and eventually he left. But then he has come back and I thought I could post here and see if this strikes anyone??

Like I said he is about 5-6 years old, brown hair and large brown "doe" eyes as I call them. He was showing me a toy firetruck, not sure what that is about....his mother is around 5'5 to 5'7 with brown hair, highlights on blonde in it. Her eyes are a sort of greenish-blue. His father is a taller man, I would say around 5"10 or so and also has brown hair. I get the initial D quite often....not sure what that is either. He showed me a large house, sort of like a farmhouse of sorts..but I don't believe this was his home...possible a grandparent? He has quite a little spirit, almost like a little tiger, very determined. He has been trying to connect with his parents..or parent. I feel he was sick for some time as I see a hospital with medical machines around him.....Does this ring a bell for anyone?? I do have more, but will wait and see if someone connects with this.

Blessings

Ginni
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2011, 7:43pm by ginni15 »  

The task before you is not as great as the power within you...Give me a firm place on which to stand and I will move the earth!

IP Logged

noha81
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #88 - Jan 16th, 2012, 1:53pm

for everyone reading my post please please send me protection and grouding vibes/ prayers or whatever.
I am dealing with negative forces that are firing back at me all the time and I need your help.
please respond everybody...

IP Logged

cheyenne
Moderators

HEALING THE WORLD WITH
LOVE
Canada
Reply #89 - Jan 16th, 2012, 4:39pm

Noha81 ,

Got to attachments and clearings and see if FLDragon can help U ....

I will be keeping you in my prayers ..

Much Love Cheyenne

We-ya-'maa
A woman's medicine pertains to her natural personal affinity to create and bring forth life, nurture and foster love for her children, her partner, her family and �bring love to the world

IP Logged

Rhya
Fellow Member

Life is worth taking a
risk. Mea aloha
Kailua Kona, HI
Reply #90 - Mar 17th, 2012, 2:36pm

I'm not even sure if it was a dream as it felt so "real"
I was in a hospital ( in the city, I could hear blaring horns ). I'm not sure why i was there but while standing in the reception area, a man came up to me and said: "Hello, I'm Alex Warren". Everywhere i turned or looked, He was there repeating the same thing over and over...

After a while, i found myself in a room. A Young man was there, lying on a bed... The first man reappeared again repeating the same phrase over and over.

-------------

I don't know if this means anything to anyone... but i will be praying..

hugs hugs
Rhya

IP Logged

Drew81
Full Member Level 2

Spread the love
Glasgow, Scotland
Reply #91 - Mar 21st, 2012, 10:55pm

this is an ABTolutely awesom idea, cant believe it took me so long to find it, thanks! will definitely get some major use out of it

IP Logged

Lyzzye
Full Member Level 2

Much Love & Light

Anyone know an uncle named Jefferson? click to find out more
Reply #92 - Apr 8th, 2012, 7:36pm

Yesterday at around 12 noon East Coast time... I logged into chat and a spirit came to me. I asked him:

"What is ur name?"

"Jefferson"

"who are u looking for?"

"Lilly"

He is an uncle who has a brother.

So if u known or had an uncle named Jefferson post here... and if everything fits u post here. I be so happy to find out who he belongs to.

Much love light and blessings!!!!
« Last Edit: Apr 8th, 2012, 7:50pm by Lyzzye »  
IP Logged

Bella23

Aries
Wonderland
Reply #93 - Apr 8th, 2012, 9:48pm

Hey Lyzzye!
 I just talked to you and yeah I live in his old house. I'll talk to you tonight, I'm happy you we're able to find me Smiley

Jessie Sue

IP Logged

Krzylilbaybe
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #94 - Apr 23rd, 2012, 3:25am

Hi,

I do not  know if you can help me, but i really need to know my future. pleasee help me..

IP Logged

purpl0wl

I love people.. and Life

Virginia
Reply #95 - May 8th, 2012, 7:18pm

I wonder if that man you were talking about was my dad? I was adopted when I was 10 into a wonderful family.. but this past year I have been learning a lot about my birth family. My dad was a card dealer in veagas. I never met him he died before I was 1. But reading that gave me the chills.. I don't know my dads character.. But I wonder if he had a bad spirit like that man you were describing.

IP Logged

leli
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #96 - Jun 5th, 2012, 9:00pm

I don't know if it's for me but I will take it as it is. I had a little cousin who passed away about 2 years ago. He was turning 2 but he was a very big boy and acted so much older it was weird. He had brown hair and the big brown doe eyes we would always talk about. We placed a firetruck toy on his grave when he passed and also when I tried connecting with him through a medium, he showed the red firetruck to her to show he was coming through. His mother has brown hair with blonde highlights on top  who wore greenidh bluish contacts everyday. His his daddy is very skinny and tall. His name and everybodys middle name in his family is David. All of his uncles middle names are David. Theres quite a few of them and they all have the same name. His grandmother has a big house with a swingset which he loved and also mentioned in the connection with the medium. He actually drowned but was taken to the hospital to try to revive him. Do you think this was for me???? I really hope so!!! Huh
ginni15 wrote on Oct 23rd, 2011, 7:41pm:
The other day in chat I had a visit from a little boy around 5-6 years old. I tried to find someone in chat that he might belong too but there were no takers....he got very upset with me and eventually he left. But then he has come back and I thought I could post here and see if this strikes anyone??

Like I said he is about 5-6 years old, brown hair and large brown "doe" eyes as I call them. He was showing me a toy firetruck, not sure what that is about....his mother is around 5'5 to 5'7 with brown hair, highlights on blonde in it. Her eyes are a sort of greenish-blue. His father is a taller man, I would say around 5"10 or so and also has brown hair. I get the initial D quite often....not sure what that is either. He showed me a large house, sort of like a farmhouse of sorts..but I don't believe this was his home...possible a grandparent? He has quite a little spirit, almost like a little tiger, very determined. He has been trying to connect with his parents..or parent. I feel he was sick for some time as I see a hospital with medical machines around him.....Does this ring a bell for anyone?? I do have more, but will wait and see if someone connects with this.

Blessings

Ginni

IP Logged

Vixin0G
Senior Member Level 4

:)

Reply #97 - Jun 13th, 2012, 7:09pm

akasha wrote on Aug 1st, 2009, 11:33am:
This sounds very vivid and clear. I feel that one of our members will be directed to the post if it is for them.
To come to you this way i am wondering if he has passed or is here.
The man is not known to me but i hope it rings a bell for someone else.
Since losing my dogs my mediumship and spirit connection is not as strong so i stay with my psychic side and my cards... spirits coming to me has quieted down but i am sure it will return when i am ready again.
I can say that last year while meditating and even now when i meditate i get messages.
From the feed back i have had many messages have been validated and people have been able to take what i have had for them.

I am waiting for Fairy to get better and hopefully Kingclaw and Fairy will resume their classes on how to work with mediumship.
Their classes were excellent i and i for one will be joining them again if they resume after the summer. Smiley

Did you have a black lab or german sheppard? Sad sorry for your loss...  Cry

IP Logged

boofs2988
Full Member Level 3

Reply #98 - Jun 19th, 2012, 10:17pm

In reference to the toy fire truck. I dont believe its for me but this is weird that i read it. I have two older brothers than myself 23 yr old female. None of us have kids. My mom goes to meditation every thursday night at the unity church and a couple months ago a bunch of people said a little boy was circling around her pulling/pushing a red fire truck. and my mom got an image of a brown haired little boy playing outside in someones yard. I just thought that was weird, but none of us have kids and no abortions or anything like that. but very cool

IP Logged

nigonne

I Love The Paranormal

spain
Reply #99 - Jul 1st, 2012, 1:54pm

Sugar wrote on Oct 14th, 2011, 12:41am:
teenage boy, I think 15,

hm my friend killed himself he jumped infront of the train  with about 16 years  he and his twin brother
but for the twin brother we all thought that it was an accident both of them didnt happen the same time the second one died abt 2-3years later the same way
He was very unhappy when alive before he died.His death was an accident. I think on some train tracks. But because he had an arguement with his parents and left the the house saying something along the lines of "i'm going to kill myself" and then ended up being tragically hit by a train, his family of course think he did it on purpose and beat themselves up about it. He didn't do it on purpose. He just didn't look where he was going.

thats so him ...

He says that when the clocks stop or play up it's him dropping in. He also says he will try to come in the form of a blackbird as his favourite colour is still black

im shocked really i even think i posted somewhere that i had a black bird in my kitchen some weeks ago

At the moment he visits me when I am outside doing my gardening and watches quietly, quite content. He isn't a big talker. I think his name is Josh or something similar.

their names where Beni and armin  

maybe it was one of my friends what do u think ?

(we are from europe)

You can learn new things at any time in your life if you're willing to be a beginner. If you actually learn to like being a beginner, the whole world opens up to you
IP Logged

zprl3
Newbie Level 1

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #100 - Jul 2nd, 2012, 3:43am

Okay: so a few years ago I was getting really into david wilcock.  It was around the time he was saying 333 meant that whatever you're thinking is important - a sign from god yadda yadda.   Actually - the event i'm about to describe happened about a year after i discovered david wilcock and was into "333"...  

Okay: so it was my first day of organic chemistry lab.    The school I went to didn't have a lot money and the lab only had one balance scale - to weigh out the organic compounds.  The student teacher had to weigh out all of ours that day - because it was the first day and we would have taken too long because we were inexperienced.  So I'm waiting in a long line and I get into a hypnotized state from being in the line.  All the students had that first day shyness going on - plus it was intimating because our teacher was foreign and we could tell was nervous teaching his first lab to us.   As it got close to my turn I started to notice that when the teacher was weighing our compounds, was using a system of dumping the powder onto the scale - a little bit over what he needs and then he'd take some off to get the measurement right.  In my trance, I start to wonder if I could "will" him to get exactly the measurement needed on the first try.  And then, I start to dissociate from that thought - i'm heavy in trance.  I begin to wonder, if he did gets the measurement exactly on the money, what would be the mathematical probability?  Then I start to wonder, what would even be the variables to find out that mathematical probability?  Just then he dumps the compound onto the scale and it reads - and stays (no fluctuation) - 333 grams.  

I was shaken!

zprl3

IP Logged

Lyzzye
Full Member Level 2

Much Love & Light

Reply #101 - Jul 19th, 2012, 10:45pm

Yesterday around 3am a young male came to me... around the age 18.

description of him:
-I think baggy huge pants
-brown hair kinda shaggy/bangs went to the eyebrow
I didn't see a great image of him... he was in the dark... but then again the room i was in was dark.

image he gave me....

He was in a car.... he was driving i believe... and then this huge truck..semi-truck... hit him head on... like the truck weaved onto his lane and just hit him head on...

what his message was:

"He was drunk"

"It's not my fault mom"

"he was drunk and hit me"

Like he was begging for some understanding, forgiveness, to acknowledge the car accident wasn't his fault... he was fine it was the truck drivers fault cuz the truck driver was drunk.

I hope this makes sense and i find who this is related to... i think he connects to someone on a cousin level... someone was very close to him in a brother like way... and he's trying to reach his mom i think.

Hope this made sense many blessings!!

got one more thing .... i think his name is "Nathan"

« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2012, 10:52pm by Lyzzye »  
IP Logged

MindBodySoul
Newbie Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #102 - Jul 20th, 2012, 2:39am

[font=Georgia][/font][color=#ff00ff][/color] No sorry this spirit does not belong to me

IP Logged

shav310

I Love The Paranormal

attica ny
Reply #103 - Sep 8th, 2012, 3:31pm

Well I not sure if this is a dream or past life event it not much me anthis little girl with long brown hair were walking down the road an it was raining tree on eather side of us , we were waling on this road right in the middle all the sudden this stom came up an it was thundring lighting an i said to her we better get back an soon , we rushed an rushed an i dont now weather we made it back to the house up in the woods i ask my mother of this event she did not now what i was talking about. I like to now who this little girl is so here it is thank you shannon

shannon my name is i just lost my dad have hard time dealing with this he all i think about i now he is in heaven but i miss hime real bad
YIM  
IP Logged

Cookie
Grande Fellow

Spirits are people too,
respect them! ♥
US
Reply #104 - Sep 13th, 2012, 7:33pm

I know this was technically a dream but I feel there was something to it that may have a spirit's message...sorry in advance if it's not clear.

Last night I was being pushed to go to sleep by my guide(s) but it was only midnight so I kind of ignored them. When I finally did get to sleep I had a pretty vivid dream of a murder. Please forgive me, my memory isn't as vivid as the dream. I was in the house with the people involved but I don't think I was seen, although I would have been in plain view. There were two women, one around her 20's and the other older, possibly her mother. The older woman was upstairs when a man came in angry and looking for the younger woman. The older woman wouldn't let the man upstairs and he stabbed her a few times and left her there. I was watching from the front door facing the stairs. The man then went down stairs and the younger woman came in the house and I was trying to lead her to safety, the man was chasing her. I don't think I finished the dream but I feel like he didn't kill her.
I don't have any names or places but I think the man was hispanic. The young woman I don't remember but the older woman had brown curly hair to her shoulders.

If anyone picks anything up from this and could shed some light on what I saw I'd appreciate it... again, I apologize for not having a better description of everything...

IP Logged

Fire Eater
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

North Carolina
Reply #105 - Oct 3rd, 2012, 2:57am

I often get snippets like this or murders or crimes that frighten me, and I wondered if I should work on being a forensic psychic, but I think it would be too emotionally devastating. anybody here doing that type of stuff? As the images could be anyone, anywhere, I had no idea who I could even contact or how seeing these snippets could be helpful, they just drive me crazy, especially late at night if I'm up, they pour in when the veil is thin. It can be harrowing to deal with....

Remember, You are the magic. Without your soul spark lighting the way, others will be lost. We need you to believe in the possibilities of yourself.
IP Logged

Stam
Fellow Member

London
Reply #106 - Oct 4th, 2012, 3:00pm

I did this reading a few days ago. I get the number 7

5 of cups, 3 of swords, knight of cups, death, temperance, 6 of swords, knight of swords.
water. bridge. quick. knight of cups scorpio water sign. which now i have discovered the man actually has a tattoo of a scorpio on his chest probably indicating that he is of that sign. Loss. mistreated child. mourn loss. seducer. trickery lies fantasy manipulation passive aggressive spineless etc. loss. quick aggressive force. death puts end to suffering. in brief i don't want to go into detail. I really do feel this person is dead.
I drew 1 card today and it was the 5 of cups again. Loss mourning card. im still getting the water and the bridge.

Hurt pain mummy coughing. Darkness trees. nightime movement. Almost how i remember being in a car looking up at how the trees looked in the sky down those windey lanes on my back through the window when i was a kid. If that makes sense. Isolation end. Laying like an angel hair fabric like floating. This person is outside by water or in water...     river

I hope i'm wrong.

IP Logged

AmeenaP
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #107 - Nov 4th, 2012, 4:06am

Sounds like the recent hurricane.

IP Logged

MooBerry

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #108 - Dec 3rd, 2012, 1:47pm

Hi, I have two children in spirit, they died together suddenly, the girl is taller than the boy and they are very close they hold hands, they are both dressed in what looks like school uniform, they are both wearing grey,
there is about 2/3 years age difference between them, the girl is about 8 years old, they are showing me a wooden building and a fire,
they never got to say Goodbye and they feel sad about this, they have moved on but still wait to say 'Goodbye'
I get the initials 'K' they are calling out to Aunts and Uncles

I was touched reading this... I believe this is my deceased aunt and uncle.  My initials are KK... they died very young but of an illness... I never met them... and my mother misses them Sad  I wonder, do you know the first initial of their names?

IP Logged

1voltage
Grande Fellow

New York
Reply #109 - Dec 5th, 2012, 7:38pm

I have a young girl that I have seen 3 different times now when I close my eyes to rest.

She is about 5-7 yrs old. Light colored turtleneck with a navy or dark colored jumper dress, I think light colored tights on too. I got the name Samantha. I see a beach with gentle waves and large rocks in the background.

Then it flips to her sitting on an older mans lap, I think a grandfather (not sure if he is passed as well or still alive). They sit on a porch in a chair and he points things out to her.. birds in the tree, points at the clouds. He has a full face, not fat. White hair parted on the side and the front swoops up a little. He has a mustache that is white with gray in it. They are very happy together.

She has quite a bit of damage to the left side of her head. I think she is trying to reach out to her Mother.

"We live in a culture where it has been rubbed into us in every conceivable way that to die is a terrible thing. And that is a tremendous disease from which our culture in particular suffers. Alan Watts

IP Logged

Moxie
Fellow Member

Reply #110 - Dec 8th, 2012, 3:29am

This is for Kristina, with a K. I have a Christopher here. He wants to say the following:

He has longish brown hair. He's in his early 20's maybe? He rode motorcycles. He was often frustrated and impatient. He says he learned his lesson from the mistakes he made and wants to let you know that he's sorry that he misunderstood you. It's all clear to him now, what you had been trying to tell him and he hopes that'll you'll understand that he was just young and stupid (his words, not mine  Wink)

Please let me know if he belongs to you!

Thanks,
Moxie

IP Logged

MooBerry

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #111 - Dec 9th, 2012, 8:58am

I have continuously seen a young boy age 6-8 with a bowl cut hair style ajd blonde hair.  He's very energetic, but has a temper... did some bullying at school, and is expressing that he was unwanted by someone.   He is reaching out to his mother ...i think...whose name starts with an M... I think the child has a J name... he is trying to get in contact... please respond

IP Logged

learning spirit
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #112 - Jan 8th, 2013, 3:02pm

i have been given a message from spirit saying it is for Sarah, not to hurt yourself physically it can not ease your pain, it was not your fault.  I have had this message over and over again over the last few years all i know is its not for me Undecided

IP Logged

mouse0419
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

michigan
Reply #113 - Feb 6th, 2013, 3:06am

i have been given a message
it was from ganny.. or nana.. she says you oculdn't say the r for granny an dshe diesn't like your mucis.. and you were a bit of a sissy.. she loves you but you need to grow up and become an adult... she loves you

IP Logged

Di76X
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Uk
Reply #114 - Feb 17th, 2013, 12:38am

Moxie wrote on Oct 5th, 2010, 5:00am:

Hi

Just wanted to say my daughter is called Laurie although its pronounced the same as Lori. She has big blue eyes and wears glasses only thing is she not tall as she 5ft and only 13 so im guessing its not for her and ive only used chat once but just thought Id mention it incase. x

IP Logged

Di76X
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Uk
Reply #115 - Feb 17th, 2013, 1:07am

Ive also just noted the date this was wrote so im defo guessing its not for me woops sorry! x Grin

IP Logged

Moxie
Fellow Member

Reply #116 - Feb 22nd, 2013, 5:20am

This is for the person who's lost hearing in their right ear. This person has a strong interest in aliens. They cross their hands a lot, almost in an OCD fashion.

The message is to read the book your mother left you. It's on the right. Look at page 56.

I hope this makes sense to someone!

IP Logged

LoMonroe
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Canada
Reply #117 - Feb 26th, 2013, 5:08pm

Had what seemed to be a visitation dream last night and a woman wanting me to pass this message. She was wanting me to pass this msg onto her lover when she was alive ( was a lesbian). On her tombstone saw an angel figurine of some sort, she wants you to know that shes okay and with you. Also, a teddy bear? Some stuffed animal being very sentimental. Not sure if anyone here will relate to this but worth a shot.

MSN  
IP Logged

ClearTC
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #118 - Apr 7th, 2013, 12:42am

I had a dream of 2 red haired women once and i have no idea who they are, but one looked like she was wearing a uniform, perhaps a nursing outfit. It may be personal, meant for me. I keep having visions of a woman i may or may not know or of a man i used to date. If anyone can add to this let me know thanks.

IP Logged

jennb
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

North Dakota
Reply #119 - May 23rd, 2013, 5:19am

Yes it does sound like the hurricane or that tornado in moore

IP Logged

Mike1
Full Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #120 - Jun 4th, 2013, 11:40pm

Moxie wrote on Feb 22nd, 2013, 5:20am:
This is for the person who's lost hearing in their right ear. This person has a strong interest in aliens. They cross their hands a lot, almost in an OCD fashion.

The message is to read the book your mother left you. It's on the right. Look at page 56.

I think this message was meant for me. I haven't checked this subject on the forum until today. I had otitis media awhile ago so I temporarily lost hearing in my right ear, I have a big interest in aliens, and I'm obsessive-compulsive. The book that my mother gave me was 90 Minutes in Heaven by Cecil Murphy. On page 56, the author talks about how he miraculously didn't have his brain or internal organs damaged in the terrible car accident he was in. It's highly likely that he was protected by spirits from becoming more badly wounded than he was, despite that he was still in pretty bad shape after the accident. I don't remember what relevance this had to my life back in February, but it does demonstrate the ability of spirits to protect people from danger.
« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2013, 11:40pm by Mike1 »  

IP Logged

finding-peace
Moderators

Live life, love life,
enjoy life

Reply #121 - Jun 5th, 2013, 4:45am

for the one disappointed at the moment.. Move on and don't lose time, and you will find a new and better place.

Love yourself first

IP Logged

homebound
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #122 - Jun 5th, 2013, 5:19pm

This message has been given to the recipient. Thank you.

IP Logged

apropos43
Fellow Member

Rather be lost, than afraid
to take the ride!

Reply #123 - Jun 13th, 2013, 6:23am

When in picture worth a 1000..... Kept having two sentences repeat over in over in my mind.  Know its from an older woman to a much younger woman and said with love....
             "Irish eyes are smiling" and "Stop worrying child"

IP Logged

SapphireSpirit
Interim Member Level 3

Once we know our limitations,
we go beyond them.

Reply #124 - Jun 14th, 2013, 1:58am

Yesterday, I was cleaning my room and I heard a what sounded like a teenager - young adult female voice say, "He's dead." I asked who and they responded with "Michael" anything from that point on I can't really proclaim is valid. I am still trying to decipher what is a spirit and what is my mind, but I am sure of the beginning of what I heard. It felt like an accident had occurred, but I didn't know anyone named Michael. It was very strange.

IP Logged

Ophelia
Grande Fellow

I See Dead People
San Deezy
Reply #125 - Jun 20th, 2013, 1:22am

apropos43 wrote on Jun 13th, 2013, 6:23am:
When in picture worth a 1000..... Kept having two sentences repeat over in over in my mind. Know its from an older woman to a much younger woman and said with love....

I think this msg ws for me, I have  a littel music girl that plays it that ws passed down to me, and this is not and unfamilliar msg to me, i also have a picture of her and me in the 1000 words.  Wink

IP Logged

Moxie
Fellow Member

Reply #126 - Jul 2nd, 2013, 10:38pm

Mike1 wrote on Jun 4th, 2013, 11:40pm:
Moxie wrote on Feb 22nd, 2013, 5:20am:

I think this message was meant for me. I haven't checked this subject on the forum until today. I had otitis media awhile ago so I temporarily lost hearing in my right ear, I have a big interest in aliens, and I'm obsessive-compulsive. The book that my mother gave me was 90 Minutes in Heaven by Cecil Murphy. On page 56, the author talks about how he miraculously didn't have his brain or internal organs damaged in the terrible car accident he was in. It's highly likely that he was protected by spirits from becoming more badly wounded than he was, despite that he was still in pretty bad shape after the accident. I don't remember what relevance this had to my life back in February, but it does demonstrate the ability of spirits to protect people from danger.

I am glad the message found you! I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner, I haven't been on the site in a while.

IP Logged

PrismLisa
Full Member Level 3

Reply #127 - Aug 9th, 2013, 12:18am

Ok, Ophelia told me to post this here, because I was getting information earlier during the psy development class but couldn't say anything about it at the time.

Here is what I received- A woman, the name Janice. I got the feeling Janice was the name of the woman passed, but it could be a name related to her. She died of throat cancer. She was either in her 50's when she passed, or she died in the 1950's. She seemed taller and thin, with long dark brown/blackish hair, almost parted in the middle.
I also picked up something about a phone, like someone didn't get to talk to her before her passing.

I hope this makes sense for someone. I am guessing it was for someone in Ohnoo's class, since this is when she came to me.

IP Logged

nikolie
Moderators

love is my religion
Virginia
Reply #128 - Sep 13th, 2013, 1:54pm

If anyone understands or relates to this, PLEASE PM me if at all possible.

Yesterday during mediumship class this picture came through clear as day - usually when I read or get any info from spirit, I just KNOW - I don't see clear pictures. When I think back on this experience, when I start to think of this woman, I get chills immediately. The images have stayed with me since, and I'm  hoping by connecting with someone I'll be able to let it go. lol. Smiley

There is a young woman - mid 20s maybe later 20s. She is very pregnant, I distinctly get the number 8 - 8 months. She has a very hard round, perfect pregnant belly though...for some reason that stands out and I can almost feel her stomach. She's in a wedding gown. A beautiful, classy, very simple and elegant gown that flows to the floor. The top is tighter fitting to her chest, it's spaghetti strapped, and the top is adorned with very simple beading/sequins. I just keep getting "delicate" "light". She is standing in a structure that is like a covered patio at a park...it's a cement floor (just like sidewalk) and I can see the wood beams that lead to the roof of the area...but there are no walls...it's completely open. The woman has black hair, very thick, healthy, long - but it is pulled up in a classic wedding-styled bun. She wears a tiara but "princess" impresses on me, to say a "princess" tiara. She has very simple, elegant teardrop pearl earrings that dangle just slightly. There's some sort of simple necklace...it's not long...I can't fully see it...I want to say like a white gold or silver, simple chain that just sort of rests around her neck...just above where her neck meets her shoulders. She's bowing her head, her eyes are closed...she's standing there alone, holding her belly - and I feel as though there are photographers around her, taking pictures...but I can't really see them. The most interesting part for me is that for some reason I feel she's single...even at that moment in her wedding dress...I don't feel theres actually a husband. IDk why?? In the beginning, before I started to really see her, in my left ear I felt the word "whisper, whisper, whisper, whisper" repeatedly. I also see a red heart with angel wings tattoo...I believe it may be on her right shoulder, but when I see the tattoo it is separate...I don't see it ON her...I just know it is there. I also feel that she is strong, she is quiet...reserved...determined...and I feel a slight ache of loneliness...worry. But so strong...so ready to take on the future. There is green all around her outside of the patio area - beautiful rich green grass and clear skies I get...it's not hot, it's like a perfect summer day...visually...but other than knowing it's not uncomfortably hot, nothing stands out about the scenery. She's of a somewhat olive skin tone...just barely...as if she's maybe Italian...Greek...possibly a mix, Hispanic and Caucasian...she has flawless skin...and I believe deep very solid, brown eyes.

No message - I don't feel like she's spirit...but I'm not sure. I see her as if I'm standing there watching her from just off to her right. Just looking at her. I don't see anyone else...but I swear there are camera flashes.

I think that's it!

Be so of the light, that when the darkness settles next to you you're completely unaffected by it. -|- God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts -|-

IP Logged

leli
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #129 - Sep 16th, 2013, 2:17pm

This reminds me of me Sad

nikolie wrote on Sep 13th, 2013, 1:54pm:

Yesterday during mediumship class this picture came through clear as day - usually when I read or get any info from spirit, I just KNOW - I don't see clear pictures. When I think back on this experience, when I start to think of this woman, I get chills immediately. The images have stayed with me since, and I'm hoping by connecting with someone I'll be able to let it go. lol. Smiley

There is a young woman - mid 20s maybe later 20s. She is very pregnant, I distinctly get the number 8 - 8 months. She has a very hard round, perfect pregnant belly though...for some reason that stands out and I can almost feel her stomach. She's in a wedding gown. A beautiful, classy, very simple and elegant gown that flows to the floor. The top is tighter fitting to her chest, it's spaghetti strapped, and the top is adorned with very simple beading/sequins. I just keep getting "delicate" "light". She is standing in a structure that is like a covered patio at a park...it's a cement floor (just like sidewalk) and I can see the wood beams that lead to the roof of the area...but there are no walls...it's completely open. The woman has black hair, very thick, healthy, long - but it is pulled up in a classic wedding-styled bun. She wears a tiara but "princess" impresses on me, to say a "princess" tiara. She has very simple, elegant teardrop pearl earrings that dangle just slightly. There's some sort of simple necklace...it's not long...I can't fully see it...I want to say like a white gold or silver, simple chain that just sort of rests around her neck...just above where her neck meets her shoulders. She's bowing her head, her eyes are closed...she's standing there alone, holding her belly - and I feel as though there are photographers around her, taking pictures...but I can't really see them. The most interesting part for me is that for some reason I feel she's single...even at that moment in her wedding dress...I don't feel theres actually a husband. IDk why?? In the beginning, before I started to really see her, in my left ear I felt the word "whisper, whisper, whisper, whisper" repeatedly. I also see a red heart with angel wings tattoo...I believe it may be on her right shoulder, but when I see the tattoo it is separate...I don't see it ON her...I just know it is there. I also feel that she is strong, she is quiet...reserved...determined...and I feel a slight ache of loneliness...worry. But so strong...so ready to take on the future. There is green all around her outside of the patio area - beautiful rich green grass and clear skies I get...it's not hot, it's like a perfect summer day...visually...but other than knowing it's not uncomfortably hot, nothing stands out about the scenery. She's of a somewhat olive skin tone...just barely...as if she's maybe Italian...Greek...possibly a mix, Hispanic and Caucasian...she has flawless skin...and I believe deep very solid, brown eyes.

No message - I don't feel like she's spirit...but I'm not sure. I see her as if I'm standing there watching her from just off to her right. Just looking at her. I don't see anyone else...but I swear there are camera flashes.

I think that's it!

IP Logged

nikolie
Moderators

love is my religion
Virginia
Reply #130 - Sep 16th, 2013, 5:54pm

leli wrote on Sep 16th, 2013, 2:17pm:

Yesterday during mediumship class this picture came through clear as day - usually when I read or get any info from spirit, I just KNOW - I don't see clear pictures. When I think back on this experience, when I start to think of this woman, I get chills immediately. The images have stayed with me since, and I'm hoping by connecting with someone I'll be able to let it go. lol. Smiley

I think that's it!

Leli - Can we chat some, maybe?? I have been hoping that someone would be able to relate to this. This was SOOO overpowering during our class. This was definitely an important connection; is it possible there is spirit that wants to connect with you??? Your spouse maybe?? Please let me know what you think. Smiley But I will totally respect your decision should you not want to discuss or pursue this.

Hugs,

Nik

Be so of the light, that when the darkness settles next to you you're completely unaffected by it. -|- God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts -|-

IP Logged

leli
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #131 - Sep 16th, 2013, 8:05pm

Yes we can chat. I'm divorced from my spouse but he is alive. This whole picture that that you described it reminds me of myself in so many ways or it may just seem like a coincidence.

nikolie wrote on Sep 16th, 2013, 5:54pm:
leli wrote on Sep 16th, 2013, 2:17pm:

I think that's it!

Leli - Can we chat some, maybe?? I have been hoping that someone would be able to relate to this. This was SOOO overpowering during our class. This was definitely an important connection; is it possible there is spirit that wants to connect with you??? Your spouse maybe?? Please let me know what you think. Smiley But I will totally respect your decision should you not want to discuss or pursue this.

Hugs,

Nik

IP Logged

psychicladyshar
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #132 - Sep 22nd, 2013, 1:19pm

I was just reading a thread and for angelfarfromhome,
a spirit woman who is white with blondish color long hair stepped forward. She wants her to know she is with her.

I'm clairvoyant, medium, I remote view and astral travel. I use objects and peer through people. I read on past life, love life, career, spirit activity and sometimes health and spirit guides.; I'm currently giving readings in my thread posted in the members free reading forum. I would like to practice again.

IP Logged

jamielee
Interim Member

Whats considered normal
anyway??!
ontario
Reply #133 - Nov 9th, 2013, 11:05am

PrismLisa.
This may not be, but the similarities are unreal. I lost my aunt Janice Goodfellow Janurary of this year. She battled cancer and passed at the age of 50.
« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2013, 8:08pm by jamielee »  

IP Logged

Fenton

I love pasta!!
Dallas,TX
Reply #134 - Nov 14th, 2013, 4:02am

Today I sat in circle and wanted to post some of what I got from my read. In case anyone can relate, if not, then theres always next time.
These are just my read notes excuse spelling

I have with me a man in a santa suit? He actually presents himself as to small for santa short as well and balding lol , but he showing me that he and his family went door to door to deliver gifts.
He is also showing me a typewriter, I understand that this person was a wrighter.
I want to say father as it relates to my sitter, but uncle also comes up, okay hes also showing me a pair of shoes loafers as if he liked his feet to be comfortable.
When I ask about how this person past he shows that he is driving and that relates
Im getting this is for a daughter and he points to an area in the US around virgina and newyork?
He mentions computers I dont know if this relates to the sitter or if this was his passhion
He showing me Christmas presents and this feels like an important time for the sitter and there family.
He is also showing me a family picture two this would relate to the sitter as husband wife and daughter.
He showing me a cell phone
He also shows me a picture of the Grand Canyon? Family vacation

IP Logged

CuriousStranger
Junior Member Level 4

The Truth is Out There...

Pittsburgh
Reply #135 - Nov 14th, 2013, 4:06am

I was approached by a woman in her late 40's early 50's. Her attire dates back to the early-mid 1980's.
She is wearing a salmon colored tank top and a pair of light blue boat shorts.
She has brown hair, however, there are spots of gray in it. She wears eyeglasses with large, square frames.
I feel that she has come back to reconcile. I can see glimpses of her holding a cigarette, but she never takes a drag. I feel that she was ashamed of smoking and was somehow tied to her passing.
I can also see her with a younger boy with blonde hair. He is splashing about and is wearing swimmies on his arms. The feeling I receive is that she is here to reconcile with the younger boy's mother.

IP Logged

Eagle6205
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Oklahoma
Reply #136 - Nov 19th, 2013, 4:11am

This message is for Veltic . We were all in circle and I was told specifically this message is for veltic her name is Carmen and she said only to tell you thats shes ok and she will be fine. Thats all.

IP Logged

katie72093
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Chicago, IL
Reply #137 - Nov 19th, 2013, 4:12am

In spirit circle I received a spirit that none were able to claim. Here are details the spirit told me. I asked for details sitter would recognize, so hopefully someone will be able to. Smiley

Pocket watch- birthday present
Cancer in lungs
Mid 40s brown hair, glasses, blue eyes
Car accident turning point in life
Scar on right arm Cut in a fall
Enjoyed bowling
Tattoo on right shoulder
Given a box special pen inside the box
Lived in Georgia
Favorite past time was playing baseball with the buddies
Would go for a meal every Saturday for about five years after wife died.
Earrings given to sitter medium sized hoops

IP Logged

finding-peace
Moderators

Live life, love life,
enjoy life

Reply #138 - Nov 19th, 2013, 4:28am

At spirit circle last night I had a gentleman come through around 80 he passed due to a stroke I believe or something that caused numbness on his left side. I felt shoulder pain and it radiated up the left side of my neck. He was here to give his granddaughter a message. He wore a brown hat, carried a cane, and had grey hair. He used to take his grand daughter swinging and just loved being with her. She was the "apple of his eye' he had the patience with her that he never had with his own children. Being with her was a way to make up for the mistakes he made in the past. The name for the sitter is Annie, he wants her to know he loves her, and never regretted a minute they had together, he is as proud of her today as he was swinging her on that swing. I can just feel the love flooding off of this man for her. Many blessings to whoever this is for. He loves you so very much you are just so loved.

Love yourself first

IP Logged

finding-peace
Moderators

Live life, love life,
enjoy life

Reply #139 - Nov 25th, 2013, 7:50pm

During meditation the other day a saw a woman, her age was a bit hard to tell, she looked older than what she actually is, she wears large wire rimmed glasses, stringy brownish blond hair. I would say she passed due to a drug over does she kept rubbing her nose like under it I believe this is something she did often. She was very thin, and her eyes were sad looking. I believe she was depressed and felt helpless. Her message to a person was she had reached her end, don't feel guilt because she was ready to go. I told her okay and she smiled and left.

Love yourself first

IP Logged

1voltage
Grande Fellow

New York
Reply #140 - Nov 26th, 2013, 10:49am

As I was trying to connect to a specific Spirit, this man came through and was very persistent. If anyone can claim him please let me know.

Older man perhaps around 70's. I got the names Bob, MaryAnn, and Beth.
He has gray hair, parted to the side with kinda of a poof in the front.
Country setting- He keeps showing me seeds in a packet, maybe a farmer or gardener.
There is a little girl about 5-6 yrs old and he keeps handing her a box, it feels like inside is a trinket of some sort maybe jewelry. I get a grandfather feel, he thinks the world of this little girl.
I see him giving her rides on a tractor on the land.
I get a pain in the back right side of my head, I feel this has something to do with his death, although he was quite healthy until then.
He shows me the little girl sleeping in a room with old furniture, a quilted bedspread and wallpaper on the walls.
He shows me his hands are dirty and I feel that he died while working, it feels sudden, not like he was sick beforehand.

"We live in a culture where it has been rubbed into us in every conceivable way that to die is a terrible thing. And that is a tremendous disease from which our culture in particular suffers. Alan Watts

IP Logged

Kaelea Majere
Supernumerary Fellow

I am Runner 5
Buchanan, GA
Reply #141 - Dec 12th, 2013, 2:19am

I'm going to start out by saying I'm not good at this. Not at all. I've never done more than a practice reading before (and then only a teenie one), and I didn't even know I had gifts until very recently. So bear with me if this is terrible, or if I don't understand protocol.

I've actually been getting this person for some time, but I write in my free time, and I have a very active imagination so I thought I was getting info on a character. But then I started getting a crazy amount of detail that made me second guess everything, and wonder if I really had something. But I kept passing it off as my imagination/ignoring it because I was kind of afraid to say anything, but the feeling continues to persist so here I go...

I keep envisioning a male; young, perhaps in his mid thirties; golden/dark blonde hair, wavy, that falls to either his lower neck or just above his shoulders. He's tall, and was likely once athletic, but he's put on a bit of weight recently, but not a lot, and mostly around the midsection. He has a wide smile, when he does smile, it's very lovely. But I feel like he doesn't smile much anymore. Something has happened to him, like a divorce or some similar tragedy. He's been hurt very deeply. I feel that he's a strong person, usually, but he's hit a road block of sorts, and he really needs help. I see someone who is just beginning to turn to alcohol, but hasn't quite become dependent on it yet.

There's a voice, though I'm not a hundred percent sure if it belongs to him (I thought I was making it up at first); it's lighter than the average male's, softer, and he has a hint of an accent as if he grew up in one country then moved and lived for a long time in another. I feel that his heritage is European, though I can't tell exactly where.

I feel like he's moved recently, in a bid to run away from everything that's troubling him. He's not a bad looking man, but has suffered a major blow to his self esteem. He's trying his very best to cope, but he's lonely and afraid that he might lose his mind. He's a lover of art, maybe a painter. I see a bed with a dark blue cover. The mattress is on the floor. I think he might be psychicly gifted in some manner, but not sure if he knows it or not. Either way there has been experience with the paranormal. He's calling out for help in his own way, but I'm not sure if he knows he's doing it.

I keep getting the name Alex, or something similar. And I'm pretty sure he's alive.

No idea why I'm getting his cries for help, but if this sounds like you or anyone you know please let me know. I don't know how much comfort I could offer, but I would certainly be willing to give it my best. There has to be a reason why I'm picking up on these cries for help, right?
So, there you go Smiley Thanks in advance for any info Smiley

IP Logged

Poison Ivy
Grande Fellow

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Reply #142 - Dec 13th, 2013, 7:31pm

In Development class yesterday I had a spririt come through. If any of this has meaning for anyone, please let me know! Smiley

White male, Dark hair with a "B" name..like Brent/Brad..or something similar.

The month of June.

He showed himself as a young man, looks like in the 1950's, he was leaning against a car, smoking a cigarette, hair kind of James Dean style. It looked like he had on mechanic's overalls with a white t-shirt underneath.

I had a feeling it was someone's father/grandfather, that the person he has a message for is female.

I also picked up a long "F" name...like Fredericka/Frederique...something like that.

I heard him say something about "Hot Rods."

I think he might have passed from something related to the liver, maybe had a drinking problem, he said something about being "out of sorts", like he wasn't himself sometimes.

I heard "Baby Girl", and something like "I became a better man because you loved me." And "All is good now."

Also a reference to Monopoly and Mariposa/Butterfly.

I hope someone can relate to this!! ~XOXO~Amethyst-Sky Smiley

There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

IP Logged

PinkHearts
Fellow Member

Medium
north dakota
Reply #143 - Jan 9th, 2014, 11:19pm

while I was in class I had this spirit come to me,

female, 27, trama to the head, face, chest, can't breath, like she was in a car accident. She was drinking, had a little to much to drink. driving too fast. She died in the last few years, from the trama. She was a single mother.

msg: wants to let her daughter know, even though she can't see her, she is there watching over her. That she is alright.

Couldn't get much info, due to the fact I kept getting discrated.

IP Logged

EMPstrike
Grande Fellow

Always seeking-

Reply #144 - Jan 12th, 2014, 9:41am

Meditating on "tenitis" ringing. Half sleep state. Below will be a record of phrases said by unknown voices audibly heard.

"Your a crocodile hunter in disguise" - young male, maybe female
"My name is Chokey" - Deep male voice
"Miss my final" or "my final hour" - Adult female

Vision: Below a female, looking up. She is running wearing metal and leather, begins flapping her arms. Blond. On her elbows appear two circular metal objects with feathered wings replacing her forearms. She begins to fly.

"let me see that" -wisper

15 muinets elapsed. seemse like 5.

IP Logged

Stam
Fellow Member

London
Reply #145 - Jan 20th, 2014, 2:48pm

Where to start ive seen this female twice in this state and not sure if she is linked to visions i've had where she did not look like this (it could be the same person) but anyway I hope this makes sense to someone this person who for some reason is soaking wet with long dark hair covering allot of her face has one blood shot eye she is young like teenage like 15/16 looks a bit older but round that age and lost and stuck and says mum' mum and is crying. She has dark eyes something to do with woodland. this person was taken. and i swear it may be to do with the images i've had before and this house with lots of trees round it. she was there but not in it now. No idea why she is wet she did not drown,  but it might have something to do with where she is outside or was put afterwards (it was raining when she was outside with whatever went on). This person did not have a good ending and fearful of a male, well not now but was extremely afraid of this person who kept her before ending her life. That house definitely has wooden floors as when she used to hear him coming and see the light under the door extreme panic would set in. Older larger male whos sick in the head. Why has nobody found this house the house is so important. People have been looking for her for a while.  And i get the word hunting (dont know if thats what the people do who live in the house or the woodland is used for hunting. This is so frustrating for the spirit

IP Logged

Poison Ivy
Grande Fellow

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Reply #146 - Feb 10th, 2014, 9:15pm

I was woken this morning by a female spirit, I saw her peeking around a doorframe with a nice soft smile on her face, I sensed that she was holding a bunch of balloons and that she was waiting to surprise someone, like it was someone's birthday. I only got a quick glimpse of her but she had brown hair and glasses, 30-40 yrs old, she reminded me of Tina Fey. I asked if I could help her and I heard the name Colleen, I am not sure if this is her name or the person's name she has a message for. I also heard that she doesn't want her loved ones to worry about her. I also got the name Diane G., not sure if this is related. Smiley

There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

IP Logged

Moxie
Fellow Member

Reply #147 - Mar 12th, 2014, 3:07am

Hello all!

I have Jackie here with me, but it might not be spelled conventionally. She has a stomach problem - up high, like a hernia. She wears glasses when they don't make her face hurt right around her temples. Also, she has blondish curly hair. Not ringlets, more like a perm that is a little bit older. Her hair isn't naturally blonde. If she belongs to you please contact me!

Thanks!
Moxie

IP Logged

peace always
Supernumerary Fellow

Reply #148 - Mar 13th, 2014, 12:06am

Moxie. Long time no talk. Been busy with life. I never know where to post lol. This is one of my fave threads. It's interesting to read. I'd be in chat if I weren't banned or on an iPhone lol.

Life's gotten so good though. Nnever saw the day. How are you?

IP Logged

1voltage
Grande Fellow

New York
Reply #149 - Mar 23rd, 2014, 11:28am

Young boy- 10-12 yrs old. Blonde hair. He is coming thru as someones brother. Fell to his death or a fall contributed to it. If you can claim him please let me know.

IP Logged

madismomma
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #150 - Apr 17th, 2014, 1:19am

I pick up on the name Fred, saw a flash of light and had a sharp neck pain in the back of my neck. If anyone thinks this relates to them let me know

IP Logged

mommatiger
Supernumerary Fellow

We are loved and should
never forget it!
Winchester, VA
Reply #151 - May 6th, 2014, 4:34pm

I have a little boy with me, 6-8 years old. His name is Josh, but I have heard Joshie a few times as well. He has blond hair and blue eyes, and LOVES video games. I sense that he had a physical disability, something with the lungs and or/head. He is looking for his brother to give him a message. Please if anyone knows who this delightful young man is let me know.  I have a feeling he will be staying with me for awhile.
mommatiger

MSN | GTalk | YIM | AIM  
IP Logged

NO LONGER USED

ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE

Reply #152 - May 20th, 2014, 9:41pm

This is an awesome thread, I've been away from this kind of thing for a while now, recently been drawn back to the spiritual/psychic/paranormal thing and I find that i'm still drawn into this thread so strongly as I did before, but I haven't found any messages related to me, family or friends, I don't think I have any spirits sending me a message to give out, but its interesting that i'm still drawn to this thread so much,

- Tenoth

I have moved on to brighter days.

IP Logged

Spyrothepurpledragon

Wisdom is sexy
North Carolina
Reply #153 - Jun 8th, 2014, 9:55am

mouse0419 wrote on Feb 6th, 2013, 3:06am:
i have been given a message
it was from ganny.. or nana.. she says you oculdn't say the r for granny an dshe diesn't like your mucis.. and you were a bit of a sissy.. she loves you but you need to grow up and become an adult... she loves you

I had both a Nana and a granny in my life that both passed away when I was 10. My music isn't that great,I'm a sissy, and I guess I have a little growing up to do. I feel as if there's no way this message isn't for me.

If you love someone, truly love someone, then you wouldn't care how they loved you back. You would just be grateful for the fact that they allowed you to be involved in their life.

IP Logged

gbgirl1

usa
Reply #154 - Jun 12th, 2014, 5:45pm

Moxie wrote on Mar 12th, 2014, 3:07am:
Hello all!

I have Jackie here with me, but it might not be spelled conventionally. She has a stomach problem - up high, like a hernia. She wears glasses when they don't make her face hurt right around her temples. Also, she has blondish curly hair. Not ringlets, more like a perm that is a little bit older. Her hair isn't naturally blonde. If she belongs to you please contact me!

Thanks!
Moxie

Is this for me?  

-Jen

IP Logged

Mr.Angelicon
Senior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #155 - Jun 25th, 2014, 3:54pm

I have a female with me, in her middle to late twenties, blond hair, dressed for business, it feels as if she worked in a financial branch.
I feel as if she passed away in a car crash, with an injury to the right side of neck.

This woman left behind a young daughter with a problem in her right eye. This child is in possesion of an old style teddy bear that looks to have been passed on from mother to daughter. The teddy bear is brown with white on its tummy and lighter brown under his feet.

IP Logged

klee62485
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #156 - Jun 25th, 2014, 9:27pm

I'm getting an anxious middle aged woman, accidental death. Something that happened to her chest, she's having trouble breathing. Depressive energy. Brown hair, thick but not heavy. Pale complexion that shows off her brown eyes. She's seeking her daughter. If anyone knows this woman please contact me. Her daughter goes to a lot of psychics. Her mothers energy is trapped.

IP Logged

Mystician

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #157 - Aug 19th, 2014, 2:54am

I think that's it!

I honestly think this one is meant for me.  If so, it would be from my Grandfather.  He died in June when I was 8 months pregnant with my son.  He did not know at the time of his death that I was pregnant as we had a difficult relationship.  He did think at the time that I was going to be getting married and was too ill to attend the wedding.  I did not actually get married, so I am still single.  In life, he always dreamed about being able to walk me down the aisle.  

The patio area would be the last place we ever saw each other in life.  He was an avid gardener and had a beautiful garden and lawn.  We sat on the back porch on a perfect summer day.  It was a clear sky.  We watched a hawk circle around.  This deeply touched me.  Last night I had a dream about him and something told me to check here because there would be a message for me.  I think I may have found it.

I am still legally "single" to this day, although still with the father of my son.  My grandfather was a religious man and I know that my not being married would bother him in life.

IP Logged

nikolie
Moderators

love is my religion
Virginia
Reply #158 - Aug 19th, 2014, 12:24pm

Mystician wrote on Aug 19th, 2014, 2:54am:

I think that's it!

I honestly think this one is meant for me. If so, it would be from my Grandfather. He died in June when I was 8 months pregnant with my son. He did not know at the time of his death that I was pregnant as we had a difficult relationship. He did think at the time that I was going to be getting married and was too ill to attend the wedding. I did not actually get married, so I am still single. In life, he always dreamed about being able to walk me down the aisle.

The patio area would be the last place we ever saw each other in life. He was an avid gardener and had a beautiful garden and lawn. We sat on the back porch on a perfect summer day. It was a clear sky. We watched a hawk circle around. This deeply touched me. Last night I had a dream about him and something told me to check here because there would be a message for me. I think I may have found it.

I am still legally "single" to this day, although still with the father of my son. My grandfather was a religious man and I know that my not being married would bother him in life.

Hi Mystician!

I would love to chat with you about all of this, and possibly do a reading. Please do me a favor and continue to participate in our forums so that you meet the minimum ABT asks it's members to post before receiving free readings. Smiley  Even if this particular woman isn't you, the message drew you and that tells me we should try to get a connection going! Smiley

If you haven't already done so, register for ABT's chat; if you catch me in there, and remind me who you are, we can get your reading going!

Blessings,

Nik

IP Logged

libra1022
Fellow Member

New Orleans, LA
Reply #159 - Aug 19th, 2014, 2:23pm

Hello!

I have a spirit with me this morning. I get the name Dominic, male, quite good looking in his mid 20's.  He's quite fit and he's in a tank t-shirt.  I believe he's got some sport gloves of some sort on... they are black and white and he has dark shorts on.  I believe his sitter is female and he wants to get in touch.  When I ask where he is from he points to the west in the USA.  I get the symbols of a scorpio and a leo.  Please get in touch with me if anyone can take this spirit Smiley

Love and Light,

Libra

IP Logged

Poison Ivy
Grande Fellow

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Reply #160 - Aug 28th, 2014, 3:45pm

I believe my Guide actually showed me this woman while I slept last night...He showed me a photo and told me her name.

She is/was a Deputy/Police Officer....some kind of law enforcement.....green uniform. I was told her last name was Hobbs. She is african american, wore her hair in long braids that she would put back and up while she was on duty. She has a smile that would light up a room!! Very beautiful, big smile. She has a lovely, happy energy. If anyone can claim this woman please let me know and I will see if I can get anything more!! Smiley
~Ivy

IP Logged

Kaelea Majere
Supernumerary Fellow

I am Runner 5
Buchanan, GA
Reply #161 - Sep 2nd, 2014, 7:00pm

I have a male; young 17-25 range. He has dirty blonde hair or perhaps it was dark, but he had a bad dye job. I see the blonde, but lots of brown too. It's very long ; I'd say mid shoulder, and so wavy to almost be curly. He's light skinned with bright eyes, and a smile that would brighten any shadow. He reminded me of a surfer/skater type, and had a distinctly hippie vibe. He's very thin, perhaps with a little muscle , but not much. The first time I saw him was in meditation. He was wearing a black beanie on his head, and said very clearly 'So soon after the first few days...' I do feel like he said more. I just didn't get it. I also saw him in a dream a few nights ago. We sat in a room upon a mattress that was completely bare except for a single wadded up sheet hanging half off the bed (a seedy hotel perhaps? The last place he was alive?). We had a good long chat, but I can't recall what was said. He had a very vivacious, adventurous, positive personality, and seems very pleased with his lot on the other side. It feels like he's enjoying the spirit world immensely, and I feel like that's at least part of his message that regardless of the circumstances of his death (whatever it may have been) that he's very happy and having a blast. If I get anything else I'll be sure to add it. If anyone can claim him let me know Smiley Until then , and as long as he's about I'll do my best to keep him entertained  Grin

IP Logged

AnnieOakley1
Newbie Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #162 - Sep 5th, 2014, 6:31am

klee62485 wrote on Jun 25th, 2014, 9:27pm:
I'm getting an anxious middle aged woman, accidental death. Something that happened to her chest, she's having trouble breathing. Depressive energy. Brown hair, thick but not heavy. Pale complexion that shows off her brown eyes. She's seeking her daughter. If anyone knows this woman please contact me. Her daughter goes to a lot of psychics. Her mothers energy is trapped.  

This is my first time exploring this site. I find it absolutely wonderful that others also share the same experiences and beliefs that I do. I just read this post for the first time and I think it may relate to me. The only thing that doesnt fit is my mothers eye color.

Annie Oakley1

IP Logged

Twist of Fate
Senior Member Level 4

don't cover your eyes
to look at the moon.

New Brunswick, Canada
Reply #163 - Sep 7th, 2014, 7:43pm

This is a great idea Smiley
I get images all the time and sometimes I never figure out what they mean. In 2000 I saw the most despair of a man.
Looked like he'd just climbed up out of a ditch, his clothes were dirty and torn and he looked like he'd been through a wreck. He was just standing at the side of the road and I will never forget the sorrow I saw in his eyes. Only way I can describe what seemed to be his pain was that he'd tried so hard to get this girl to fall in love with him as she was his dream girl. After much work they fell in love and stayed in love and had beautiful children together and were so happy for years together and then a tragic accident took his wife's and children's lives. As if he were driving and blamed himself and just crawled up out of the ditch of this accident in such shock, disbelief and pain and guilt all at once. Such deep sorrow. I have yet to ever see such a look on anyone I've ever met. Such sorrow and deep pain as I said I will never forget this look.

IP Logged

1voltage
Grande Fellow

New York
Reply #164 - Sep 17th, 2014, 10:04am

I have a bit of a jumbled one here...

Young man on a naval ship. He is in uniform, thin, boyish face, dark hair. Lined up at attention with many other men on the deck of the ship. I see the numbers 9 and 1 on the side of the ship but can't make out any other numbers.

Then he kind of morphs into an older man maybe 50ish ( I suck at ages), in civilian clothes and says " How silly for a Sailor to drown". I get the impression that drowning caused his death but it did not happen in the line of duty, seems to have happened later in life. Very laid back, easy going feeling to this guy. I feel like this message is for a woman, though I can not tell if it is for Mother, wife or daughter????
In the older age version he presents, he has lost the boyish look and looks rather rugged, tall, still on the thin side, gives me the outdoorsy feel. I get a name with a "T', like Tony, Tommy

If anyone can claim him please...
Edited- He also showed me at the older age, himself on a small boat fishing.
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2014, 10:14am by 1voltage »  

IP Logged

spirit horse
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #165 - Oct 9th, 2014, 8:24pm

hi i am not sure if i am at right place but i have a lil boy  10-12 years of age bright light blue eyes  ,blond hair , i feel headache and get accident and somebody ( female feels guilty) does this ring a bell to anybody ? he seems to wait  for a long time to give a message  to this female .
please let me know if that rings a bell.Thank you all

IP Logged

spirit horse
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #166 - Oct 28th, 2014, 7:07pm

i got validation today  for the young boy today  thanks all....it was very nice to finally can deliver his message  Smiley

IP Logged

Barbarella
Full Member Level 4

Reply #167 - Nov 28th, 2014, 6:51am

There will be a storm.  Flooding.  House damages.

IP Logged

gbgirl1

usa
Reply #168 - Dec 11th, 2014, 6:28am

Very accurate!! Thank you

-Jen

IP Logged

Barbarella
Full Member Level 4

Reply #169 - Dec 11th, 2014, 10:36am

JenniePocket was it my info that was accurate for you? If so no problem! And sorry about the house troubles!

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

~Our actions are our only
true possessions~~
uk
Reply #170 - Dec 18th, 2014, 10:52am

I really dont know what to do with these two guys. There not going anywhere.
Ive actually stopped reading for a while, so im unsure why theyve popped up as i do believe spirit are aware what im upto and not. I also dont often do the random links as i dont leave myself open enough for it, So i figure all i can do is put it out there.

So the most prominent, MICHEAL and wow that name is strong, so wether its his or the person hes searching for again im unsure and will explain why.
This is a gentleman who would of passed late 20's early 30's, a sudden passing as this link is kind of bitty, and he shows me the air of confusion he felt upon entering the after life, it took him a little while to adjust. Hence where this other male comes in, he would of met this man at his passing, he also is helping bring his energy through. But this isnt his father, infact it doesnt so much feel like a blood relation, but the 2nd man, older, would of been very close to him. He doesnt give me much information promptly saying, 'im not here for me'
So i return to the first younger gentleman, he has light hair, slim build.
He shows me a house and a number 37
He wants also to acknowledge a female here on this plane he wishes to send his love to. She to has light hair, mousey brown shoulder length and curly, he shows me her with great loving energy from him, she wears a beautiful silver necklace and earrings, infact he shows me that as a present she was given.
hmmm he also shows me some kind of scar or medical issues relating to the top of her arm, maybe shoulder or even armpit.
A name comes through with this lady relating to her a daniel, i am rubbish with names but he is quite clear, its very unusual for me to get names this clear.
ok so, his passing, i see impact, but its like he isnt even sure how this happened, there was some kind of impact to his head, but this was actually secondary to the event, what happened before is hazy, but i see him being thrown around violently. Very quickly lost consciousness, now this is VERY new to me in a reading, but he actually shows me him leaving his body as he was passing and now i can see an area of building works, a road ok right i think i get it, this was a work related accident, or on/near a working site.
Bare with me.
A vechile was involved, i wasnt sure but now i am, and there is something prominent about the vechile being red or a red vechile here.
He had a mole on his face he shows me, just underneath his eye (sorry random just saying what i get!)
HE is desperate to get this message out there, he knows this was a sudden loss, he shows me the family are still in shock over this and coming to terms with it very slowly, he now mentions a richard name.
In short he wants you to know he is home safe and tranisitoning with great love and support, he holds up a whistle with a smile and blows it.

And now i hope to lovingly say goodbye to these beautiful souls with a thankyou for sharing your energy with me Smiley Smiley Smiley

Luv n hugs Maia xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Like a hole in the paper is both in the paper
and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state
in the very centre of consciousness,
and yet beyond consciousness.

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

gbgirl1

usa
Reply #171 - Dec 27th, 2014, 1:47am

Maia wrote on Dec 18th, 2014, 10:52am:
I really dont know what to do with these two guys. There not going anywhere.
Ive actually stopped reading for a while, so im unsure why theyve popped up as i do believe spirit are aware what im upto and not. I also dont often do the random links as i dont leave myself open enough for it, So i figure all i can do is put it out there.

So the most prominent, MICHEAL and wow that name is strong, so wether its his or the person hes searching for again im unsure and will explain why.
This is a gentleman who would of passed late 20's early 30's, a sudden passing as this link is kind of bitty, and he shows me the air of confusion he felt upon entering the after life, it took him a little while to adjust. Hence where this other male comes in, he would of met this man at his passing, he also is helping bring his energy through. But this isnt his father, infact it doesnt so much feel like a blood relation, but the 2nd man, older, would of been very close to him. He doesnt give me much information promptly saying, 'im not here for me'
So i return to the first younger gentleman, he has light hair, slim build.
He shows me a house and a number 37
He wants also to acknowledge a female here on this plane he wishes to send his love to. She to has light hair, mousey brown shoulder length and curly, he shows me her with great loving energy from him, she wears a beautiful silver necklace and earrings, infact he shows me that as a present she was given.
hmmm he also shows me some kind of scar or medical issues relating to the top of her arm, maybe shoulder or even armpit.
A name comes through with this lady relating to her a daniel, i am rubbish with names but he is quite clear, its very unusual for me to get names this clear.
ok so, his passing, i see impact, but its like he isnt even sure how this happened, there was some kind of impact to his head, but this was actually secondary to the event, what happened before is hazy, but i see him being thrown around violently. Very quickly lost consciousness, now this is VERY new to me in a reading, but he actually shows me him leaving his body as he was passing and now i can see an area of building works, a road ok right i think i get it, this was a work related accident, or on/near a working site.
Bare with me.
A vechile was involved, i wasnt sure but now i am, and there is something prominent about the vechile being red or a red vechile here.
He had a mole on his face he shows me, just underneath his eye (sorry random just saying what i get!)
HE is desperate to get this message out there, he knows this was a sudden loss, he shows me the family are still in shock over this and coming to terms with it very slowly, he now mentions a richard name.
In short he wants you to know he is home safe and tranisitoning with great love and support, he holds up a whistle with a smile and blows it.

And now i hope to lovingly say goodbye to these beautiful souls with a thankyou for sharing your energy with me Smiley Smiley Smiley

Luv n hugs Maia xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jen

I may know the boy, Daniel youre referring to.

-Jen

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

true possessions~~
uk
Reply #172 - Dec 27th, 2014, 7:00pm

Hi jenniepocket, cute name btw lol This message came as one piece, that all of it would relate for the reader hun Smiley
Luv n hugs Maia xxxxxxxxxxx

and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

gbgirl1

usa
Reply #173 - Jan 14th, 2015, 1:22am

My cousin Ryan had a mole on his face and was killed by a vehicle in his yard and his brothers name was Daniel

-Jen

IP Logged

gbgirl1

usa
Reply #174 - Jan 21st, 2015, 5:24am

gbgirl1 wrote on Jun 12th, 2014, 5:45pm:
Moxie wrote on Mar 12th, 2014, 3:07am:
Hello all!

Th
Moxie

Is this for me?

My sister< Jacque, was 19 when she passed had died blonde hair.  Wore glasses but hated how they gave her headaches.  Let me know

-Jen

IP Logged

Poison Ivy
Grande Fellow

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Reply #175 - Jan 22nd, 2015, 6:49pm

Hello Everyone!! Smiley

I attended a development class here yesterday and unfortunately had to leave class before I had the chance to deliver this reading!!

Female connected to nursing/caregving......possibly with an "M" name connection. She had a mother/grandmother/aunt type energy.

She liked some kind of red drink....red wine maybe or some type of red tea.

I heard the phrase "Angels & Lullabyes" and heard her say "baby girl".

She shows herself dancing and laughing...very full of life.

I feel that she passed from something heart and/or blood related.

Whoever she came through for....she wants to acknowledge something you recently did, something you were recongnized for, an award perhaps, or a big accomplishment!! She is very proud and she was singing Katy Perry's "Roar"....keep that "eye of the tiger"!!! Grin

IP Logged

Barbarella
Full Member Level 4

Reply #176 - Mar 20th, 2015, 5:51pm

I'm just going to type what I hear from my guide since I have no idea whom I'm connecting with.

- Treadmill, you're always on it, your productive during these times on your treadmill
- Young adult male
- "M" name
- Today you have a trip to the grocery store
- Body image is important to you, and wellbeing overall, loves to be active
- This summer will be tranquil for you, you will find peace and tranquility through walks in the park.
- You're a perfectionist
- You are gifted very strongly, nature strengthens your ability.
- I see a calm, peaceful, and meaningful life overall. Yet I feel there is a bit of loneliness you struggle with, but you distract yourself with working out.
- Your work is a bit boring for you, you didn't intent to have a job like yours, but you live comfortably.
- Protein supplement (idk that's all I got for that but I type what I hear)

Okay! To whomever you may be, this is what I picked up on from you.

IP Logged

Barbarella
Full Member Level 4

Reply #177 - Mar 20th, 2015, 6:08pm

^^ You will become more financially stable. Not rich, but more consistency financially.

IP Logged

Katerpillar
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Oklahoma
Reply #178 - Mar 21st, 2015, 2:56am

Ok I am very new to this although I have been having dreams for awhile. The first time I really notice that these dreams may mean something was when I dreamed about Princess Diana's death and the events that lead up to it days before it happened. Then for awhile the dreams stopped. I had a loss in 2006 and had a dream visit twice from that person, then the dreams stopped again until recently when my bro passed on New Years.

Anyway, I don't have any names or even know to whom if anyone these images belong but they aren't connected to me so I'm going to put them out there.

First dream scenario: older male maybe grandfather type, slender build dress shirt white no tie, first button undone, brown trousers, brown loafers. Kind eyes, no glasses, maybe blue eyes or light eyes His hair is brown light brown not quite grey yet but his face is aged, maybe early 60s. Don't know the era he passed in can't really tell from the surroundings. He shows me a package of chewing gum, a green package like Wrigley's gum. And that's all I got it's almost like he used to give pieces of gum to someone. It was their special treat, cause it was a shared secret. Maybe the person was a child that wasn't allowed to have gum, because of some reason. Idk. Anyway all I got from that one.

Ok next dream scenario: an Asian girl she shows me her feet , she is wearing light lime green crocs but they resemble Mary janes and look to be made of rubberized plastic, her feet are turned in like pigeon toed, her feet is beside a curb and I am hearing she can't step up, then an older Asian woman is to my left side she is watching me and the girl. I ask the girl her age but she won't say. The Asian lady maybe 35 to 45 says she's 5 in kindergarten, then I turn and look down a street it's in a residential area, the road is straight and looks fairly smooth on the right hand side is a two story house with a set of steps leading to the porch they are cement, the house is grey, the porch leads to an open door, there is a light on in the doorway, an Asian male runs out, he is tall slender and about 16 or 17, he runs down the sidewalk beside me and doesn't say a word. Then I look up the street again and see a firetruck coming. That's it don't know who is the spirit or if there is one. Maybe someone will relate?

Ok last dream scenario: it's a street, and a child a girl, she has brown hair it's shoulder length and she is leaving a school? Babysitters house ? I don't see the building she comes out of. She is wearing a coat it's blue, kinda of an older type coat, can't really put a name to it, and a stocking cap it's blue as well. She darts across the street to a woman a blond haired woman, her hair is shorter and cut in a bob, she is standing by a mini van, then I notice two dogs in the street, large dogs, what is really weird is they are laying on a blanket and its pink salmon pink. One dog is white the other tan, I see a semi coming down the road swerving from side to side the dogs move as if they sense danger. After the semi passes I see a man a spirit man, long grey hair pulled in a pony tail riding a motor cycle with a leather vest no sleeves go into a two story red brick house. The man looks aged like 60s. Wearing a black bandana. Ok I know not much to go on but that's what I got.

Sry it's so cryptic but I'm just figuring all this stuff out..... It may not mean anything at all, btw the mini van was blue, light blue maybe silver a newer style like a ford freestyle but may be a different make or model just the body type. Not boxy.

IP Logged

morena
Junior Member Level 5

Inquisitive
Chicago
Reply #179 - May 25th, 2015, 1:50am

Okay, so this is the first time I'm posting in this forum because I'm not quite sure what to do with this info, I'll just pass it on and hope that it makes sense to someone...

I wouldn't really post if not for the fact of how insistent this is

I saw a young child, looked like a boy with short (cut around the eyes) hair wearing a blue knit cap.

He had on sneakers that reminded me of Converse, he seemed shy and kept looking down. I'm pretty sure his name started with A-like Adam...

Anyways, he said only one thing, "The last thing she said to me was-Dinner at 7"

Also something to do with roses, kept bringing up roses, but I got the impression that he felt he was missing something.

That's all I have, if any of this makes sense to anyone, please repy.[size=14][/size]

Speak your mind, no one else can do that for you.

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

true possessions~~
uk
Reply #180 - Oct 30th, 2015, 9:13am

I was meant to give this yesterday in a class but by the time I came back, it had finished so thought id post it here.

This gentlemans been with me over a week, so I am honouring his presence and hope he finds his sitter, I have an idea who it is but thought id post here as the easiest way to get it through.

the message in it came across as something that was very personal so I haven't gone into depth about it Smiley

ive got someones dad here, unique fellow to say the least im in awe of him and laughing! Ive never had this happen before, very individual, but when i asked how he passed he is so busy making jest about it and laughing, its making me chuckle! He says ooh ache here, rubs around his middle chest area, then ooh pain here rubs his shoulder and he is kinda chuckling as he does this, what a guy! so im not very clear on this, it appears it was chest stomach area related, but there was an element of taking a few knocks because of his illness, a few falls maybe! or bumping into things! But also an overall energy imbalance, blood borne, so either blood pressure issues or blood borne disease, He also makes refernece to his wife who is still here and laughs and says let her know this, cause shes started doing it now to!
Hear 51 as relevant.
medium height, tho small medium, light hair and eyes. Was a beautiful guy, such a joker, really knew how to take life smiling, he is here to say you worry about about a relationship your in loosing its closeness, hes here to say just keep being who you are, dont change things to suit others because your perfect as you are. He loves you very much and just wants to remind you that you dont need to adapt yourself, have utter faith in all you are Smiley he also acknowldges his anniversary recently, octobers a very emotional month for the sitter, many memories in different forms, but hes always right with you.

Lots of love Maia xxxxxxx

and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state

IP Logged

SamanthaJ
Grande Fellow

You'll never walk alone

E.Sussex, England
Reply #181 - Oct 31st, 2015, 8:51pm

Maia wrote on Oct 30th, 2015, 9:13am:
I was meant to give this yesterday in a class but by the time I came back, it had finished so thought id post it here.

This gentlemans been with me over a week, so I am honouring his presence and hope he finds his sitter, I have an idea who it is but thought id post here as the easiest way to get it through.

the message in it came across as something that was very personal so I haven't gone into depth about it Smiley

ive got someones dad here, unique fellow to say the least im in awe of him and laughing! Ive never had this happen before, very individual, but when i asked how he passed he is so busy making jest about it and laughing, its making me chuckle! He says ooh ache here, rubs around his middle chest area, then ooh pain here rubs his shoulder and he is kinda chuckling as he does this, what a guy! so im not very clear on this, it appears it was chest stomach area related, but there was an element of taking a few knocks because of his illness, a few falls maybe! or bumping into things! But also an overall energy imbalance, blood borne, so either blood pressure issues or blood borne disease, He also makes refernece to his wife who is still here and laughs and says let her know this, cause shes started doing it now to!
Hear 51 as relevant.
medium height, tho small medium, light hair and eyes. Was a beautiful guy, such a joker, really knew how to take life smiling, he is here to say you worry about about a relationship your in loosing its closeness, hes here to say just keep being who you are, dont change things to suit others because your perfect as you are. He loves you very much and just wants to remind you that you dont need to adapt yourself, have utter faith in all you are Smiley he also acknowldges his anniversary recently, octobers a very emotional month for the sitter, many memories in different forms, but hes always right with you.

Lots of love Maia xxxxxxx

Ahh, bless
It's a shame you missed sharing it in class!  Sad
I hope you find the sitter for this message.. I believe you will find sitter.. i'm just replying here with the quote again in hopes sitter can be found.  Smiley

hugs
Sam
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2015, 8:51pm by SamanthaJ »  

IP Logged

Darklightkelly
Newbie Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #182 - Nov 19th, 2015, 1:28pm

Totally agree great idea, I am totally out of practice readings and it's good to just write something you get but have no clue what it means, I was just reading some posts in the forums and could see a Jewish man ( Orthodox ) I have no clue who he is and connected too and is too strong to be my imagination.
I'm being drawn to France, he seems troubled, maybe crying, he is speaking but not in English, I know there is a lot going on in France at the moment but only felt him after reading some posts here.

IP Logged

gbgirl1

usa
Reply #183 - Jan 20th, 2016, 6:47am

apropos43 wrote on Jun 13th, 2013, 6:23am:
 When in picture worth a 1000..... Kept having two sentences repeat over in over in my mind.  Know its from an older woman to a much younger woman and said with love....

I believe this is meant for me. The son "when Irish eyes are smiling" was my grandparents song. I bought it just to listen even though it's an old song!!

-Jen

IP Logged

Absolute plane
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #184 - Jan 29th, 2016, 5:20am

really amazed on how floating info can  relate to ABT members...

IP Logged

boofs2988
Full Member Level 3

Reply #185 - Sep 20th, 2016, 2:56am

Can we get this back on top. No-one has posted here in awhile and I love reading this!

IP Logged

Owlscrying
Global Moderator

7th Sense

Reply #186 - Sep 20th, 2016, 3:35am

Smiley boofs2988 Smiley

Thread is now stickied, and will stay at top section. Smiley

IP Logged

boofs2988
Full Member Level 3

Reply #187 - Oct 7th, 2016, 4:20am

It kept getting farther down the post! Thank you:)  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

dream jo
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #188 - Dec 13th, 2016, 2:38pm

i oftn get vibs on off i do seam 2 hapne 2 me loeds it funrell it duz its lk spirts can feal vibs engy thy can it lk i wz chozn 1 it feals lk it my dad he cud predict thng 2 he cud
few hours bef my dad died i had ths reely bad hed ack lki rembr it coz i cn hear a sense of spirt wispn 2 me u dads gona die wk bef he died had a cuzn it died cum trhu tryn 2 tel me yore dad neds be wif his mom dad no w
i no frm my siblin iv alwayz bean weid 1 u cud say

i do luv it
IP Logged

Tish76
Newbie Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

who knows a Charlotte and Dave in Spirit??
Reply #189 - Jan 8th, 2017, 11:58pm

Hi I have two spirits that are with me the past two days their names are Charlotte and Dave and I think they are from the UK and passed in a crash I think.  A very young couple in their early twenties she has brunette hair and is really pretty and he has brown hair also and looks alot younger then her but is prob the same age.
If anyone can connect with that information please let me know as I think they want to connect with someone and I think its a female.
Thank you

IP Logged

Reikihealer
Newbie Level 1

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #190 - Jan 25th, 2017, 6:56pm

I am an empathetic soul who can connect with spirits and it has caused me some issues as I was informed by one who told me how a fellow officer was responsible for his death and then after I told his dad 3 days later his dad was killed in a freak kubota accident.  I was then taken to a mental hospital after his dads funeral by the I was taken to a mental hospital by the same police station whom that fellow officer who killed his son Years ago is now the Sheriff of the town I reside in.  As well his wife still has the letter which was found in his shirt pocket I wrote him but I know they know who wrote it. As well my boyfriend who was with me when I left that letter is now currently been jailed for a charge he did not commit he says and I was also taken on a scary ride this summer and now I am in hiding from these corrupt cops because after I called the DA on this matter I was served an eviction notice and then when the matter was continued the landlord just walked in my home and pushed my 83 year-olds grandfather and punched my friend in the head after being told earlier that day which I taped the police if she was found on the property again she be arrested.  Well in fact no that did not happen all 3 of us and her were goingbto jail if I did not leave that night so we did and then I went to the court and filed a warrant then talked to the police supervisor who acted surprised and said all the cops were informed it was a civil matter and told me to go back home.  So sometimes our gifts can be a curse.Any advice.                              

IP Logged

Lilucille
Junior Member Level 2

Reply #191 - Feb 1st, 2017, 7:51pm

Okay, I am reluctant to do this, however this dream I had 2 nights ago is bothering me a lot. I normally do not recieve names in my dreams, but this time I did. A young teenage girl, by the name of Tenaya J. (Willis,williams,or wilson)...could be in dire trouble. The last name is fuzzy, however Im sure the initials are T.j.w....and also sure of first name and middle initial. I dreamt she was found deceased. I dreamt it hit the papers, and was a big major deal. I certainly hope this was a random string of thoughts...as I have not learned to hoen in on my gift perfectly. However, the urgency I feel to find information is unnerving.

IP Logged

8Violet
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #192 - Feb 14th, 2017, 2:35am

A few weeks ago, I recieved some information as I was waking up.  I was awake, not asleep and I thought it might be about someone here.  I saw it from the rider's perspective; I was going up and down steep hills on what I thought was a mountain bike, but then I was shown a capital "H."  I am sure it was a Honda symbol and the bike, was red and black from what I could see.  I also saw white or light colored rocks along the dirt trail.  The person seemed to be having a lot of fun and I felt as though this might be a competition.  I don't race dirt bikes or mountain bikes so, here it is.   Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1