Jan 19th, 2017, 10:50am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netGeneral Discussion, Help & GuidanceGeneral Discussion Board › What are your Pet Peeves?
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 74
(Read 91836 times)
Angahith
Grande Fellow

In the rainy paradise
What are your Pet Peeves?
Sep 19th, 2009, 6:05pm

What are you Pet Peeves or things which annoy you?

For example: my pet peeves is when the jug splashes water everywhere every single time I pour water into my glass. Also ads on television which come on every ten minutes in the middle of a movie.

So tell me what yours are,  Smiley

IP Logged

wildhalofire

Its what you can't see
that is worth believing

I am Canadian
Re: What are your Pet Peeves?
Reply #1 - Sep 20th, 2009, 12:15am

I really strongly dislike being ignored without reason mostly, but i still dislike it period and being treated without any respect...i think those are my biggest ones...but i agree with the tv ads with movies, talk about ruining a movie

IP Logged

nok
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - Sep 20th, 2009, 8:55am

My pet peeves are people who talk on and on at a public telephone booth even though they know and see  there's a line of people waiting to use the telephone  and  people who use and loudly talk on a mobile phone in the bus, in a classroom or some public place where they're disturbing the people around them.

IP Logged

indigoillusion
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Alabama,U.S.A.
Reply #3 - Sep 21st, 2009, 2:14am

my pet peeves are people who just see the outside appearance of a person not the inside, materialistic people who think having "stuff" actually matters, and humans tendency to fear/hate anything that they do not understand.

IP Logged

bobby
Fellow Member

happy face!
a Dutchie living in Ireland
Reply #4 - Sep 21st, 2009, 12:17pm

when someone in a car in front of me drives way below the speed limit

when I spill something on clothes that I just put on (what to do? change clothes or ignore?)

IP Logged

falcon
Grande Fellow

Reply #5 - Sep 21st, 2009, 4:08pm

I have a million and 1 pet peeves, but I think the worse if ignorant people. People who have opinions and only those opinions are correct (even when they are not) but they refuse to look outside or even consider there may be another answer or way.

I hate when people blame anything negative on demons and the devil or evil and use this to scare others.

I hate people who believe they know it all, absolutely everything about everything. I just want to slap them and scream bull poop. No one can know everything, there is simply to much to learn and it would take many life times over to learn and still we will never know the secrets of the universe. I do not believe anyne is an expert in spiritual world, we simply learn from experience alone and we pass that little bit of what we learn on to others and we are taught by other who have learned something new but it is still our responsibility to take that bit of information we take from each other and research and find our own truths in it. What I find is truth for me may not be truth for you. It the the journey we take and the truths we discover that makes this journey so wonderful.

I hate creamed corn, who ever said its good and good for you is a LIAR! lol

I hate bullies who build up their self esteem by destroying others. Makes me want to take them apart piece by piece and leave them in the ashes.

I hate idiots behind the wheel of a car (like giving a 6 year old a machine gun in my view)

I hate judges who take pity on the criminals

I hate neighbours who fight in the streets and disturb the neighbourhood.

I hate people who destroy the forrests for fun and kill animals for sport.

Beyond that I am a nice person and love the world!
Really!

Falcon

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 74