Jan 19th, 2017, 10:51am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal General Discussion Board › Would you ever be scared if you seen a ghost?
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 49
(Read 51815 times)
Christine P
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Ohio
Would you ever be scared if you seen a ghost?
Nov 28th, 2009, 7:50pm

Have you ever seen a ghost?

YIM  
IP Logged

Sarayu

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Would you ever be scared if you seen a ghost?
Reply #1 - Nov 29th, 2009, 2:34am

Yes, a few times. Often I sense them,  hear them, pick up on emotions, and even experience specific smells usually associated with the person. On a few occassions, I have actually seen them. Once was completely unexpected, I literally rounded the corner, and there he was. The other times, I sensed them being there, and then would turn to find them. How about you? Have you ever seen a spirit?

IP Logged

Angahith
Grande Fellow

In the rainy paradise
Reply #2 - Nov 29th, 2009, 4:07pm

I used to see them but now I just seem to sense them more than anything else. The first time I did though, it was more of a shock, you don't quite expect it when they 'pop' up so when it happens, it can be a little frightening I admit.  Smiley

IP Logged

Christine P
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Ohio
Reply #3 - Apr 27th, 2010, 1:19am

Well i never seen a ghost and i hope not to run into one.lol

YIM  
IP Logged

DEATH OMEN
Grande Fellow

Reply #4 - Apr 27th, 2010, 2:47pm

The first time I saw one I did. Vapor like, deceased relative, coming out from their grave. Yes I did wet mysel, excuse, being only 4, followed by running like hell. Grin

If I was smart, I'd be somewhere else.
Overachievers are depressives gone manic.
Who talks more, you or yourself?
To accomplish anything requires lots of screw-ups prior to success.

IP Logged

CLH
Newbie Level 1

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #5 - Apr 27th, 2010, 10:43pm

Not quite used to it yet- or just don't want to be. It scares me.

The strangest one was when i stayed at a hostel called the nunnery in australia. I already knew something was in the atmosphere. It was two-three am, and my freind and i ventured up to the bathrooms. There was a woman. She was perfectly dressed in dark but smart clothing with a skirt that passed her knees. Her face was perfectly made up and she was putting purple flowers into a vase. It was strange because she was ripping the stalks and stuffing them into an already full vase. She threw the ends in the bin and spoke to me on auto-pilot asking me where i was from and why i was here.
The next day i asked the hostel owners who told me others had seen her, and that their cat often lurked by the bathrooms when the spirits were visiting, and sure enough it was there. But the strange thing was (that sealed it for me) was that the bins which were full had no remenants of flowers!

It had been used as a nunery, a hospital, and a refuge for young women.

Needless to say, we were out of there prety quick.

Claire.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 49