Feb 23rd, 2017, 4:16pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal General Discussion Board › Would you ever be scared if you seen a ghost?
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 15
(Read 52808 times)
Christine P
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Ohio
Would you ever be scared if you seen a ghost?
Nov 28th, 2009, 7:50pm

Have you ever seen a ghost?

YIM  
IP Logged

Sarayu

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Would you ever be scared if you seen a ghost?
Reply #1 - Nov 29th, 2009, 2:34am

Yes, a few times. Often I sense them,  hear them, pick up on emotions, and even experience specific smells usually associated with the person. On a few occassions, I have actually seen them. Once was completely unexpected, I literally rounded the corner, and there he was. The other times, I sensed them being there, and then would turn to find them. How about you? Have you ever seen a spirit?

IP Logged

Angahith
Grande Fellow

In the rainy paradise
Reply #2 - Nov 29th, 2009, 4:07pm

I used to see them but now I just seem to sense them more than anything else. The first time I did though, it was more of a shock, you don't quite expect it when they 'pop' up so when it happens, it can be a little frightening I admit.  Smiley

IP Logged

Christine P
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Ohio
Reply #3 - Apr 27th, 2010, 1:19am

Well i never seen a ghost and i hope not to run into one.lol

YIM  
IP Logged

DEATH OMEN
Grande Fellow

Reply #4 - Apr 27th, 2010, 2:47pm

The first time I saw one I did. Vapor like, deceased relative, coming out from their grave. Yes I did wet mysel, excuse, being only 4, followed by running like hell. Grin

If I was smart, I'd be somewhere else.
Overachievers are depressives gone manic.
Who talks more, you or yourself?
To accomplish anything requires lots of screw-ups prior to success.

IP Logged

CLH
Newbie Level 1

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #5 - Apr 27th, 2010, 10:43pm

Not quite used to it yet- or just don't want to be. It scares me.

The strangest one was when i stayed at a hostel called the nunnery in australia. I already knew something was in the atmosphere. It was two-three am, and my freind and i ventured up to the bathrooms. There was a woman. She was perfectly dressed in dark but smart clothing with a skirt that passed her knees. Her face was perfectly made up and she was putting purple flowers into a vase. It was strange because she was ripping the stalks and stuffing them into an already full vase. She threw the ends in the bin and spoke to me on auto-pilot asking me where i was from and why i was here.
The next day i asked the hostel owners who told me others had seen her, and that their cat often lurked by the bathrooms when the spirits were visiting, and sure enough it was there. But the strange thing was (that sealed it for me) was that the bins which were full had no remenants of flowers!

It had been used as a nunery, a hospital, and a refuge for young women.

Needless to say, we were out of there prety quick.

Claire.

IP Logged

Christine P
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Ohio
Reply #6 - Feb 21st, 2011, 2:44am

Sorry everyone I havent been on here and a long time. But to answer SARAYO question idk if i ever seen a ghost i probably have before, But mite of been to scared to even try to figure out if they were there or not. Smiley

YIM  
IP Logged

earthprowler
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Indiana
Reply #7 - Feb 21st, 2011, 1:11pm

I have seen ghosts, had things thrown at me by ghosts and been "rushed" by them which was a little odd.  Not a big deal to me.  I had one that scared the fear out of me but that's a longgggg story.  My daughter used to be able to see them when she was younger up till the age of 11 and then shut herself down.  She saw them as they died and told me once "mom, you wouldn't want to see what I see".  Now she has nothing to do with any of it.

you laugh at me because i'm different
i laugh at you because you're all the same

IP Logged

LittleBear
Newbie Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Essex UK
Reply #8 - Feb 21st, 2011, 2:47pm

I have seen many, at first i was scared but over the years i have learnt to accept they are part of my life...night times can be awkward though, especially when during the night they decide they want to make themsleves known, lol. My best friend and I work with spirit as much as possible. xxx Grin

IP Logged

CourtneyRogers
Interim Member Level 3

I am a new mommy. I love
my lil son Cayden
mississippi usa
Reply #9 - Feb 21st, 2011, 11:39pm

I have seen some but like most of you have said i have mostly sensed them. I have had things like my angel fall off a shelf where she in the back and there was another shelf right above her head. So to move her you would have to move all the other angels infront of her. Well I woke up one night and she was on the floor clean sweep of her wings. I have also woke up because I felt sharp pains on my legs and I had deep scratches and there was a hand print that I could not have done to myself because the fingers were pointing towards me not away. I had my grandfather come to me after he had passed away 2 or 3 years before and told me to start eating because I had a thyroid problem and it caused me not to want to eat. And the next day I started eating. I even had a ghost come to me that I researched about and found out that he was in the US Civil War and he died by a cannon ball to the head. I was able to even find his family tree. That was the most interesting thing I think I have ever done. Cheesy

IP Logged

ShyGhost
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #10 - Feb 27th, 2011, 2:25am

I have seen many ghost and it freaks me out. I'm afraid to sleep in total darkness.

IP Logged

virgowendy77

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #11 - Feb 28th, 2011, 3:55am

I haven't seen a ghost but I witnessed a spirit of one when I was pregnant. I watched my sheet being pulled off me slowly. I yelled for my friends and they did a seance and got rid of the ghost.

IP Logged

LadyOfTheNorth
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #12 - Feb 28th, 2011, 5:51pm

Yes, once and yes it did scare me (I was 12).  Shocked

IP Logged

theresearcher
Full Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #13 - Mar 4th, 2011, 3:31pm

I have seen ghosts before, when I was a child it used to freak me out.

My husband was an almost non-believer. He would listen and say anything was possible, but that was as far as it went with him at first.

One night we were sleeping, (my nephew usually stayed with us) I was sound asleep and I heard my mate saying you better get back to bed before auntie kicks "our" butts. (Like I ever did that, but it always worked!!)

So, I woke up and told him we don't have our nephew. He said hunny, who is that? There stood a small boy who you could see the wall through. He told him to go to the light, the little boy just turned and waved goodbye.

That was his first experience and the hairs were sticking strait up on his neck and arms. Needless to say, his adrenaline kicked in and he was awake from then on.

He is getting used to these occurrences now. It helps me live my life out in the open to him. He turned from skeptic to believer in just minutes! lol

The Researcher

IP Logged

51degrees
Moderators

ka i e le
usa
Reply #14 - Mar 4th, 2011, 3:42pm

I don't think there is anything spooky about ghosts.. I hear them from time to time, butI have not seen many.

But one thing is for certain:   that first look in the morning mirror with "bed head" is sure a reality check on altered appearances !

IP Logged

RTLampwork
Full Member Level 5

Remote Viewing was my
gateway drug.
Georgia
Reply #15 - Mar 5th, 2011, 4:41pm

I have sensed presences, mostly spirit guides and angels.  I was meditating and sensed a 'something' passing thru my awareness, nor sure what that was.  Do not see apparitions, but have been startled/scared by picking up energy/impressions when working with others.  I'm working on accepting the impressions as information and letting it go.  Sill, would love to see a ghost w/naked eye.  Smiley

IP Logged

joane52
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

indina usa
Reply #16 - Mar 5th, 2011, 7:01pm

no, it startles me but i see them alot.

IP Logged

Charmed
Grande Fellow

I'm Waiting For You
Sydney, Australia
Reply #17 - Mar 5th, 2011, 11:59pm

I sense ghosts and sometimes catch a glimpse of them and while they may not freak me out completely...I do sometimes feel just that little bit of fear...I can't help it!  Grin  I think alot has to do with what kind of energy and emotions surround them.

Charmed

IP Logged

Steve
Administrator

Any questions just ask

Anybody There
Would you ever be scared if you seen a ghost?
Reply #18 - Mar 15th, 2011, 10:15pm

This Topic was moved here from Members Introductions & Info by Steve.

Steve - Administrator: Anybodythere, AllMystic,
IP Logged

DreamALittleDream

Live like there's no tomorrow

Scotland
Reply #19 - Mar 15th, 2011, 11:44pm

I personally think I have a connection to the spirit world, but feel it is stunted by my fear of the unknown Sad, everytime I have heard or seen anything while awake, I got scared, I could really kick myself for this as I want to be able to have a connection to the afterlife.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 15