06/25/17 at 16:42:32
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumParanormal Forum BoardsPast Lives, NDE, Death and Life After Death › people in this life you believe you have known before
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 
(Read 21959 times)
iko

I Love The Paranormal

Re: people in this life you believe you have known before
Reply #90 - 01/29/16 at 22:30:35

I've never felt this connection. Maybe it's because I was adopted and placed in another environment far away from my home.

IP Logged

Astralwhispers
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #91 - 02/08/16 at 02:12:02

I definitely think there are people I know from past lives, my husband being one of them.  I knew the first day I talked to him on the phone I would marry him.  There was history there without even knowing it.  I also have a friend who I know was my sister in past lives, we also share a same memory from one of those lives.  Its that instant connection that you have known them forever.

IP Logged

BlueJade
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #92 - 08/01/16 at 20:06:32

Astralwhispers

Astralwhispers wrote on 02/08/16 at 02:12:02:
I definitely think there are people I know from past lives, my husband being one of them.  I knew the first day I talked to him on the phone I would marry him.  There was history there without even knowing it.  I also have a friend who I know was my sister in past lives, we also share a same memory from one of those lives.  Its that instant connection that you have known them forever.

I think I met a man, I am sure I will marry him one day... well was... our relationship was intense and fast and we broke up. But I still literally dream of marrying him.

So my question to you is this: Since you believe you knew your husband in a past life and knew you were going to marry him, was it an 'easy' relationship or did you guys have to work at it?... I'm trying to express this properly in a second language Smiley so sorry if this seems blunt.

IP Logged

Sunder
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #93 - 03/19/17 at 05:33:07

happened to me before, just feel like i've allways known the person.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19