10/19/17 at 22:46:58
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Angel67
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 205
(Read 212084 times)
angel70
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

/Brazoria Tx.
Angel67
04/03/10 at 01:32:47

I have been a member since Sept. 2008.

I have been a Professional Psychic Reader since July 2009 here at ABT.

I am a Medium/Empath..

I also work with local Law Enforcment Agencies in helping with missing persons and cold cases..

I come by my gifts natural..since the age of 5/6 I have been seeing and talking to those that have passed..

Spirits seem to stay around me all the time..

I also work with my Spirit Guides.and my Angels..

I may also be able to tell you who your Guardian Angel is and also who your Spirit Guide may be..

If I may be of some assistance please leave your request on this board..

And if I give you a Reading, please leave your comments.

I am now offering paid readings for those of u who want a reading now.
Please go to my BIO on the home page and look under endorsed readers..Please allow 24 hours for a response..weekends a little
longer.

I will  be offering 1 free reading to new members only.

Blessings..
Angel67

« Last Edit: 08/18/13 at 04:15:38 by angel70 »  
IP Logged

angel70
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

/Brazoria Tx.
Re: Angel65"s Reading List
Reply #1 - 04/03/10 at 01:57:14

WINGED LION

I see that you have had several loved ones pass in the last several years.. i have with me a uncle ,he says, he calls out to you and you dont answere..he says he was a priest ..he says he misses you and family alot..

gramps is here and he says hi..i am the one who moves things around..he says he never got to meet you but he is always thier. and you are so much like him.. he says...

He says the things that go on in the house ..well its me..all of your life i have been thier...you see i passed in the house you grew up in..
we had so much love in the old home and its all of us thier..that have passed..
I just wanted to say ..i love you and i am so proud of you.. and give hugs to all...Gramps is a funny fella he is laughting. and waving..ok hun he is gone for now..

Please leave feed back.on feed bac list...

I hope this helps hun

Angel63

IP Logged

angel70
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

/Brazoria Tx.
Reply #2 - 04/03/10 at 02:28:07

Tea

I am doing this for you as today i have felt drawn to you..for some reason..

I have your mom here with me ..she is petite with a beautiful smile and very expressive eyes..

She says she is happy and not in any pain any more..she says she is glad you gave her clothes to goodwill..thier are ppl who can use them..
she says she is happy you girls found the papers and journels..

That was her way of expressing..in writing..when she couldnt voice her opinion..she also says she was so afraid to be a mom..she says her mom was not so good ..
Hun mom says she loved you girls with all her heart and she hoped she did right by you girls...she tried to be the best mom she could to each of you...and if not..she says i am so sorry..but i am so proud of each of you. as you each ..have many different talents.. well i need to go now..but i will always be close by and i love you all very much..

Thank you for allowing me to read for you...

please leave feedback..on my feedback list.
Love and light
Angel63

IP Logged

angel70
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

/Brazoria Tx.
Reply #3 - 04/03/10 at 02:57:35

Angela5150

Hi hun..
I feel you are free spirted..you like to take chances..and always enjoy life..

i also see that your bf has passed..he is happy and in a good place..he says ..i visit you sometimes and i am glad you are doing better..
He says the pennys and the lights that flicker are me...i see that you are upset abt the dogs and thier activity..barking and growling in the middle of the night..they are watching me.he says sorry i didnt mean to scare you..he says the presence you feel is me... i feel so warm when i am thier..i didnt want to leave you..you made me laugh..

ok i need to go for now..i send hugs to you and i will seea soon..

Love and light
Angel63

Please leave feed back on my feedback list

IP Logged

paigef
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - 05/20/10 at 11:12:56

these are brilliant how do i get 1 done, been trying to get a reading most of the night Sad

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 205