05/25/17 at 00:34:02
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Angel67
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 204 205 
(Read 207675 times)
aileen99
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Angel67
Reply #1015 - 01/26/17 at 16:27:02

I would like to ask you so kindly for some guidance...19 years ago was the last time I saw and spoke to my first love. I have tried so many times, more than Id like to admit, to keep the lines of communication open, however I failed in all my attempts. I have never loved anyone nor have I ever been loved by anyone the way I was by him. I just don't understand why , after so long, do these feelings still arise? I have a son and have been in a relationship for the past 6 years yet somehow he still manages to pop up in my head.Why do I still have hope? Why am I always pulled in his direction? Social media definitely makes it that much harder. Why doesn't he block me if he doesn't want to speak to me? I am just done being stuck here. No matter what relationship I am in it always comes back to him. Why? all help is appreciated...Thank you in advance!

IP Logged

8Violet
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #1016 - 01/26/17 at 23:50:14

Hello!  My orange tiger striped cat, OJ, disappeared sometime early Wednesday morning last week on January 18th.  I let him out I believe around 3am and he wasn't at the door a few hours later and I knew, I felt panick, that he for some reason couldn't get home.  I couldn't shake that feeling all day.  We are still looking for him and calling for him.  This weekend I am going to walk the neighbor hood again.  If you can point me in the right direction, distance, landmarks, street names or numbers or anything--it would be a blessing for me and my family.  We desperately want OJ back home.  Thank you so much for your time and consideration.  Smiley

IP Logged

yari12

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #1017 - 02/03/17 at 18:39:18

Anything you can get on my perfect job/occupation/life mission?

IP Logged

lamb
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

West Virginia
Reply #1018 - 02/07/17 at 12:45:25

Hello, I am a new member. I just joined a couple hours ago. I am not sure if I am doing this right, so if I am not I apoligize. I would like a reading from you. My youngest daughters father passed this past August and am curious to know if he is still with me.

IP Logged

Naddi
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #1019 - 02/21/17 at 12:41:57

Dear Angel,

how are you? I hope this message finds you. Roll Eyes

I would love to receive a message from you. I am a newcomer to this and am a bit an awe Wink like in life I just wait to see what happens.

I send a lot of love to you.

Thanks you for the work that you do out here!

Naddi

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 202 203 204 205